College Lesbians Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,272 Followers

I then felt my whole body tense and my legs tighten around her sides, when my clit was suddenly hit my vibrations coming from Amy's talented mouth. I looked down at her wide eyed, and saw her eyes looking up at me with a knowing look on her face. The little minx was smirking around my clit. I looked down at her and realized that she was humming deeply around my clit, sending amazing vibrations directly into me. I felt my mouth drop open and my eyes slide shut, as my whole body shook from head to toe in exquisite pleasure. I let out a startled high pitched moan, as she then slipped two fingers into my pussy.

She continued to hum around my clit, as she sucked and flicked her tongue against it. Her fingers began an in and out motion, as she fucked my pussy. I felt my pussy clench around her fingers when she hit my g-spot. She noticed my reaction and began to pay close attention to that spot inside me. My eyes were closed tight and I kept one hand on her head, needing to keep her right where she was. My other hand shot out and clawed at the sheets of my bed. My legs were pinning her in place, as she sent me into oblivion. I had never felt anything like this. The vibrations hitting my clit, along with her sucking and licking, added to my mounting pleasure. Her fingers worked my g-spot amazingly well.

I felt my breathing coming in gasps and high pitched moans, as I lost control of myself. Knowing I would soon be screaming in pleasure, I brought my hand away from the sheets and covered my mouth in an attempt to muffle my screams. I felt my hips begin to buck against my will, as my lower body shook. I covered my mouth just in time to smother a high pitch moan, as she drove my body wild. I felt my pussy begin to tingle and a warmth begin to grow between my legs. I knew that this next orgasm would be a big one. I clenched my toes, as I felt my legs go rigid around her.

My hand over my mouth wasn't doing a good job, so I grabbed the same pillow that Amy had used to muffle her own screams. I pushed the pillow against my face, as a very loud scream erupted from me. I felt my whole body begin to shake, as the tingling and warmth from my pussy began to grow. Her finger and mouth were driving me absolutely insane with pleasure. Her fingers felt like they were moving in and out of my pussy extremely fast. Her tongue was moving over my clit at an amazing speed, as she continued to suck and hum against my nub. My eyes were closed to tight that I actually began to see stars, as my body suddenly went rigid.

I gasped for breath, as the orgasm finally hit me hard. I buried my face in the pillow and released an earsplitting scream of pleasure, as I felt my pussy explode. My pussy felt like it slammed down on her fingers and held them deep inside me, as my hips shook with the force of my ecstasy. I felt the pillow fall away from my face, as I gasped for breath and my body shook. Amy continued to suck, lick, and hum on my clit, but decreased the intensity on my sensitive nub as I rode out the waves of pleasure she had given me. I felt my lips quiver as I drew in a breath and released it as a long drawn out moan of pleasure.

I felt her fingers slide out of my pussy, and looked down in time to watch her take her mouth off of my clit and lick and suck her fingers clean. My pussy quivered as I watched her looking up at me and tasting my juices. She moaned as she let her tongue lick over her finger erotically. I gasped softly as I watched her. She then leaned forward and kissed my pussy lips and clit, before crawling up my body. I reached down and pulled her up to me and attacked her lips with a passion. I moaned as I tasted myself on her again, as our tongue met inside her mouth. She then pushed our tongues into my mouth, as she drew me closer to her body.

I felt her breasts and nipples pressing against me, as our bodies writhed against each other. I placed my hands on either side of her face to hold her to me, as I then latched my lips around her tongue and began sucking it gently in my mouth. She moaned softly and closed her eyes, as I began to lick over hr tongue with my own. I felt her hands roaming up and down my body, before she gripped my ass cheeks and squeezed them. We both moaned as I sucked and licked her tongue in my mouth and she gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me closer.

I finally released her tongue, but continued to kiss her passionately. My entire body was still tingling from the second orgasm she had given me. I needed a few minutes to recover. Our kissing turned to a more relaxed pace, as I moved my hands from her head down her body and began stroking her back. I didn't have long fingernails, but I could feel them scratching against her skin all the way down her back. I reached my goal, as I gripped her luscious ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed them like she was squeezing mine. She apparently liked that too, because her moans increased into our kiss.

We lazily kissed until we were just placing gentle kisses to each other's lips, as our bodies relaxed against each other. Our hands had stopped gripping each other's ass cheeks and were now trailing lazily over each other's bodies. I finally breathed out, "Ok, just a warning. I'm keeping you."

She laughed softly, as she laid against my side. She smirked at me as she asked, "And what if I am the one who is keeping you, baby?"

I moved my arms away from her body indicating my room, as I said "It's my room, baby. I think I am the one who is responsible for who I keep here."

We giggled at our banter, as we lapsed back into a comfortable silence. I brought my hands back to her body and hugged her to me, as she drew me closer to her. We gazed longingly into each other's eyes, as we enjoyed lying wrapped around each other. Our heads were now laying comfortably on my pillow and our legs were intertwined, as we gently caressed each other. We were both smiling, as I slowly trailed my fingers down her chest. She moaned softly as I let my fingers lightly trail over her breasts. I admired her lovely breasts as I felt her warm skin beneath my fingers tips.

Hearing her breath catch as I teased her nipples, I smirked as I looked back up into her eyes. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her mouth was open, as she released a quivering breath. I kept eye contact with her as I moved both of my hands to her large breasts and began to massage and grope them both. Her eyes were lidded as she felt my hands on her body. Her legs and arms drew me closer to her, as I continued to feel her up. She moaned softly, as I leaned down and began kissing her breasts. I moaned as I felt her breast in my mouth as I began to suck at it.

I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently petting me, as I sucked her breasts. I went from one to the other, as I explored her lovely mounds. Her breathing had picked up and her chest began to move up and down faster, causing her breasts to rise and fall. I kissed and sucked every inch of her lovely breasts, paying close attention to any noises she made. I wanted to see what really turned her on. I found the spot when I had moved my mouth to the undersides of her breasts. When I kissed and licked there, she gasped and arched her back. I smiled, knowing that I had found one of her erogenous zones.

I looked back up into her eyes and said, "I want to try something, baby. Are you ready for another round?"

She nodded as she breathed out, "God, yes."

I then positioned myself between her legs and brought her left leg up to my chest. I was glad that she was so flexible. I straddled her right leg and brought our pussies together, making us both gasp at the contact. I wiggle my body to get properly positioned. I finally got the position just right when our clits came into contact with each other. She moaned quietly as she looked up at me. I smiled widely as I began to grind our pussies and clits against each other. We both moaned loudly as we felt our wet pussies moving against each other, exchanging our juices. I leaned forward to add more strength to our movements, as I felt her grab hold of my lower back and arm to pull me into her.

Amy began to grind back into me, as I pressed forward and ground into her. We were quickly picking up speed as I humped her. Our eyes met and we both moaned loudly as we enjoyed the friction we were creating. I rocked my hips forward as I thrust into her, adding even more rubbing and grinding. I watched her eyes gently close for a second and then open again as she gazed up at me with her mouth hanging open. Her breath was coming in gasps and moans, as I fucked her with all of my might. I could feel both of our pussies leaking our juices, and moaned when I felt her juices against my pussy.

I wanted to fuck her hard until we both orgasmed spectacularly. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth, from the force of my thrusting pussy against hers. It was a lovely sight, as the force of my thrusts caused her whole body to rock back and forth on my bed. I moaned out, "I'm not stopping until you cum, baby. I want to feel you cum on my pussy. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me."

She moaned as I said this, apparently liking my dirty talk. She finally breathed out, "It won't be long, baby. You feel so good against me. Just keep going. Right there. Don't stop, baby. Please don't stop."

I began to really thrust and grind our pussies and clits together, as her begging urged me on. I admit to getting a little aggressive when I get really horny. The sight of her writhing beneath me as I fuck her hard had me beside myself with lust. I gripped her thigh against my chest with one hand and her hip with my other hand, as I pounded our pussies together. I wanted to feel our pussies drenched in each other's juices as we orgasmed. I wanted us both dripping wet when we came. Her moans had grown in volume now and my breathing had picked up with the exertion I was using to fuck her. My own orgasm was completely forgotten as I concentrated of fucking this beautiful creature until she screamed in pleasure.

I felt her fingers dig into my skin as her moans picked up in octave. I smirked as I felt her body begin to shake beneath me, knowing I would make her cum soon. Her breathing was labored and her chest was heaving, as she suddenly went completely still and rigid under me. My own orgasm had snuck up on me, and the sudden realization that she was cumming drove me over my edge. I screamed as my orgasm hit me hard. I felt a flood of juices drench our pussies as she cried out with me. We both stayed still, as our bodies were wracked with uncontrollable tremors.

I could not keep my eyes open and they clamped shut, as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over my body. I felt the warmth of our pussies between my legs, as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked up to see her with her eyes closed, her chest heaving, and her body shaking as she lay beneath me. Her shaking finally stopped and I smiled as she slowly opened her eyes to gaze up at me with a smile that showed her amazement. She locked eyes with me and her smile turned coy, as she silently beckoned me to her with a finger. I smiled, as I set her leg back down on the bed and crawled up her body.

She pulled me into her and kissed me tenderly, but deeply. We both were still breathing heavily, as we kissed and held each other close. Neither of us had the desire to speak, as we let our tongues, lips, legs, and hands tell each other all we needed. We were a writhing mass of roaming limbs, and the sounds of our quiet moans were the only sounds coming from us. We came to rest laying side by side, our legs and arms still wrapped around each other. I looked into her eyes and breathed out, "Hi."

She smiled cutely back at me, as she answered back, "Hi."

She then sighed and stretched her muscles, but stayed wrapped around me as she continued, "That was amazing, baby. I've never done that before. God, that was so hot."

I beamed as I answered, "I've never done that either. I thought it would be good, but you're right it was amazing."

She then smirked at me as she said, "You get a little hardcore when you get horny, don't you baby? I saw that look on your face. You looked really determined to fuck me long and hard. Just like when you fucked me the first time tonight. But this time you looked like you really wanted to go hard and deep."

I smiled sheepishly, as I answered "Yeah, I can get a little intense when I really get into it. I didn't hurt you, did I baby? If I thought you were in pain, I would have stopped."

She threw her head back and laughed loudly. She then pulled me closer and pressed our lips together for a deep kiss. I moaned as I felt her tongue licking along my lips begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and enjoyed the feeling of our tongues coming together inside my mouth. She then pulled back and gently rubbed her hands up and down my body, as she answered "You most certainly did not hurt me. You can get intense with me whenever you want, if we both cum that hard. You looked so fucking hot as you fucked me, baby. The look on your face made me so fucking wet. Mmmm...I loved the feeling of our wet pussies pressed and grinding against each other. You know, I've never really seen the point of using a strap-on, but after that round of hard fucking from you...I think I would greatly enjoy getting my pussy pounded mercilessly by you."

I smiled shyly, turned on by her admission of wanting me to use a strap-on on her. I had to admit, I would greatly enjoy strapping on a dildo and having my way with her. I could only nod and breathe out, "Ok. I would be good with that."

She smiled teasingly at me, as she asked "Only 'good with that?' I have a feeling I just made your pussy all tingly when I said that."

She teased her fingers down my back and over my ass cheeks. She then gripped my ass tight in both of her hands, causing me to gasp. She then breathed out huskily, "Admit it, baby. The idea of you fucking me long and hard with a strap-on has got you all wet." She then leaned close to my ear and whispered, "But I would expect some reciprocation, baby. I would want to fuck you good and hard too. I would want to hear you moan and see your whole body shake, as I fucked you to orgasm."

I whimpered a bit, as I felt my pussy clench and quiver at her words. I could barely make myself nod my head, and breathe out "Yes, that sounds so fucking hot."

She smiled knowingly at me, as she continued to tease me, saying "But did I make you wet, just by saying that? That's what I want to know, baby."

I nodded silently, still not able to form an adequate sentence to clearly show how hot she had made me. Amy seemed to ponder my response, as she smirked at me and said, "Mmmm...I think I may have broke you. How am I to know if I actually made your pussy wet, if you can't answer me properly?"

She tilted her head to the side, as if she was thinking hard. I was about to try to answer her, when she suddenly beamed an amazing smile that made her whole face light up like she had just thought of a great idea. She said, "Oh, I know. I'll just see for myself."

She then pushed me onto my back and turned around on the bed, so she was crawling down my body with her lovely ass pointing towards my face and her face getting closer to my dripping wet pussy. I gasped, as she straddled my head with her thighs, placing her pussy right over my face. I was too stunned to do anything, as I felt her probe my pussy lips with a finger as she said "Yep, definitely wet. How is everything back there?"

She said that last bit, as she wiggled her ass cheeks over my face in an amazingly erotic way. I felt my mouth water and I inhaled her musky scent of her pussy just an inch over my open mouth. She then continued, "Well, it feels wet, but there is only one way to find out for sure."

She then lowered her pussy to my mouth, as she placed her mouth to my pussy. I immediately snapped out of it and began to lap and lick at her pussy with all of my energy. I reached up and gripped her thighs, as I ran my tongue between her pussy lips tasting her delicious juices. I moaned into her pussy, as I felt her doing the same thing to my pussy. We became a licking and moaning mass on my bed, as we feasted on each other's pussies. She would shake her ass cheeks from time to time, and I would have the pleasure of seeing a highly erotic jiggle flow through her ass as she moved. I continued my sucking and licking of her pussy lips, until I decided to delve deeper.

I slid my tongue directly into her wet pussy, feeling her pussy quiver and clench around my tongue and hearing her moan into my pussy. I then felt her tongue slide into my wet pussy, and we began to fuck each other with our tongues in an amazing way. I reached my hands to her ass cheeks and began caressing her lovely ass with my fingers, as I continued to lick deep inside her pussy. I knew as soon as I saw her Saturday night, that she had a body that deserved to be worshipped. Now her I was licking her pussy and feeling her lovely ass, as she licked deep inside my own pussy. I moaned with the image of what we must look like naked on my bed with our tongues plunged deep into each other's wet pussies.

I then brought my right hand down to her pussy, as I moved my mouth to her clit. I took her clit into my mouth and began sucking and licking greedily, as I moved two fingers up and down her pussy lips coating them both in her juices. She moaned loudly into my pussy, as I pressed my two fingers into her pussy and curled them both towards her g-spot. She did the same to me, as I felt her lips latch onto my clit and two fingers plunge directly into my wet pussy. I moaned loudly around her clit, causing her body to shake in pleasure. I suddenly remembered her technique for humming as she sucked my clit, and realized I had down the same thing just now to her. I smirked around her clit, as I felt her continue to suck and lick my clit and fuck my wet pussy with her fingers.

I began to hum and moan deep in my throat, as I continued to suck and lick her clit. The result was instantaneous. She moaned deeply around my clit and her back arched violently. She then began to hum around my clit, sending shockwave throughout my body. We now filled the room with our muffled moan and hums, as we licked, sucked, and fingered each other towards or next shared orgasms. Without saying anything, we had both brought our fingering of each other's pussies in sync and were enjoying the feeling we received from each other. I had to work hard to concentrate on pleasuring Amy, as the pleasure she was giving me threatened to take my mind away from her lovely pussy right in my mouth.

My eyes were closed gently as I enjoyed taste of her juices. I continued to caress her luscious ass with my free hand, as I ran my fingers over her delicious skin. Our bodies were moving back and forth, as our fingers slammed into each other's pussies. I smirked around her clit, as I felt her hard nipples rubbing against my tummy. I stopped caressing her ass and began to trail my fingers up and down her back, just enjoying the feeling of her silky skin on my fingers. I felt her free hand do the same down my side, our hands came together and our fingers interlaced as we held onto each other. I began to feel Amy's breathing quicken, as her moans increased. She would continuously remove her lips from my clit to moan out loudly, before placing her mouth back on my clit. I smirked realizing that she was fast approaching her orgasm and was having trouble concentrating amidst her intensifying pleasure. I added more suction, increased the speed and strength of my licking, and moaned and hummed deeper onto her clit. My fingers were truly plunging deep, hard, and fast in and out of her wet pussy. I felt her pussy quiver every time I hit her g-spot. I knew that she would soon be overcome with pleasure.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,272 Followers