College Lesbians Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,369 Followers

I then heard and felt a muffled cry vibrating through my clit. Amy's body began to shake as her mouth came off of my clit and her fingers slipped from my pussy. I continued to pleasure her clit with my mouth and forcefully finger her wet pussy, until I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers and begin to quiver. She arched her back and sat up, smashing her pussy onto my face. I felt her hands gripping my things tightly and spasms rip through her body. I wanted to catch all of her juices in my mouth, so I withdrew my fingers from her puss and shoved my tongue deep inside her. I began to lick and tongue fuck her pussy, as I placed my free hand on her clit and began to rub her swollen nub.

She threw her head back and cried out in sheer pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body. I licked and lapped up all of her juices as they flowed from her pussy directly into my mouth. I moaned as I tasted her on my tongue. Her pussy continued to grip my tongue and quiver as she came powerfully. Her body shook from head to toe, as she braced herself on my thighs. I felt my face becoming wet as she ground her pussy against me. She was breathing out little moans and gasps, as she rode out her orgasm on my licking tongue. With a final deep moan, she settled her chest back down on top of me.

I shivered as I felt her warm breath on my pussy and clit, as she caught her breath. Then in a sudden show of determination, she wrapped her lips around my clit again and shoved her fingers back inside my wet pussy. I cried out at the sudden stimulation. She set a grueling pace as she forcefully finger fucked my wet pussy and sucked, licked, hummed on my clit. I felt my hand fall off of her clit and my head fall back from her pussy, as my body was bombarded with the pleasure she was giving me. I moaned out, "Oh, baby. Right there. Just like that. Harder! Harder! I'm so fucking close now."

My pleas and comments only egged her on, as she brought me closer and closer to cumming again. I gripped her thighs tightly, as I felt my legs begin to shake uncontrollably. I squeaked and gasped, as I felt her fingers hitting my g-spot perfectly. My moans had grown in volume, as my breath became labored. I felt my pussy growing hotter, as my orgasm approached. I wanted to continue to lick and suck her pussy, but found myself unable to move my head even an inch as me pleasure increased. I felt my hands shaking as I continued to grip her thighs. I laid my head against her thigh and kissed her delicate skin, as this was the only way I could show her any affection in my current predicament.

I opened my eyes and gazed longingly at her wet pussy and clit, wishing I had the strength and will power to bury my face back into her wet core. I cried out as I felt my lower body suddenly go rigid, followed by the rest of my body. I held onto her thighs with all of my strength and rubbed my face affectionately against her inner thigh, as my eyes clamped shut involuntarily. My breathing was coming in gasps and moans, as my chest heaved. With a final deep breath, I mashed my face against her inner thigh and screamed in pleasure as my orgasm crashed over me.

I'm not sure how long I clutched onto her thighs and kept my face buried in the soft flesh of her inner thigh, but I finally came back to myself as my shaking body finally began to relax. I placed soft tender kisses along her inner thighs and trailed my tongue over her skin in the only way that I could show my satisfaction and contentment. I never felt her pull her fingers out of my pussy, but I felt her warm breath and soft lips plant tender kisses to my pussy lips and clit. She then turned around and crawled back up my body, pulling my still exhausted body into her arms beside me.

I let myself relax into her arms, as I settled into her warm body with a quiet sigh. I felt her lips kissing over my face and then place a gentle kiss to my lips, before she pulled my head into the crook of her neck and stroked my limp body tenderly. I doubt I could move or even talk now if I had tried. Amy seemed to sense this and simply held me tightly to her body, as I tried to calm my breathing. My nose was filled with her smell and I snuggled deeper into her arms. My body was still tingling with the power of my most recent orgasm, as I slowly opened my eyes and stroked my fingers along her jaw line.

She drew her head back and looked down at me with a happy smile, as I looked up at her with a very satisfied smile of my own. I'm not sure how long we had been having sex, but I felt my body was completely spent. I absentmindedly felt her pull down the covers on my bed and cover us both up, before she returned her hand to my body. Our head were now resting gently on my pillow and our faces were less than an inch apart. I gazed at the face longingly, as I felt our breaths exhaling onto each other's faces. I was finally able to move my arms, and slowly brought them to wrap her in a gentle hug. Our legs were tangled together, as we lay there wrapped in each other's arms.

Neither of us spoke, as we continued to stare into each other's eyes. I felt her breasts moving against my own, as her chest rose and fell as she breathed. I smiled as I enjoyed the feeling of our closeness. She finally broke the silence as she asked, "Baby, I don't have classes until 9am. What about you?"

I was able to breathe out, "Me too."

I hoped that she intended to stay, as I was very comfortable wrapped in her arms. I was able to breathe out, "Stay the night."

She placed a tender kiss to my lips, as she answered "Definitely."

We then snuggled closer together, as I felt my eyes close and exhaustion finally take me.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,369 Followers