Coma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet stayed naked sitting and talking with him for almost 30 minutes before Jake realized Annie would be home from school any minute.

"You better get dressed because Annie will be home..." He started to warn her when Annie's voice rang out from the kitchen.

"Too late. I came home about an hour ago. Cheerleading practice was cancelled." Jake and Janet both turned to see her walk into the den carrying a plate of cookies and a glass of milk. Janet's fingers finished pulling her panties in place.

"It's good to see other members of the family help Jake recover." Annie laughed. After her recent experiences with the nurse and Lori she was starting to like the female body more and more. Her aunt's breasts were nice and full.

"So how much did you see?" Janet said looking down for her bra.

"Let's see?" She said. "Naughty. Naughty. Spank. Spank." She giggled.

"No one must know what you saw today." Janet said pleading with her.

"I don't know. You were pretty bad. I think you might need some more spanking." Annie said with a laugh.

"You will be quiet if Jake spanks me some more?"

"That's not what I had in mind." Annie said putting down her glass of milk. She left a white ring on her lips.

"I think we have pushed this a little too far." Janet said turning to look at Jake for support.

"Don't look at me. You were the bad girl." He joked.

"OK. But just a few." Janet said. She walked over to Annie and stood while Annie licked the milk off her lips. Janet's hands moved down to lower her panties. Annie stopped her. "Let me." Annie watched the hairy mound appear and finally the dripping pussy lips.

"OK across my lap." She said leaning back to give her room.

Janet did as her niece commanded. Her naked body was still throbbing as Annie gently spanked her. "Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack."

"Have you ever thought about having sex with another woman?" Annie asked.

"No. Of course not." Janet said looking up at her niece. "SMACK. SMACK."

"Never?"

"No." Janet answered. "SMACK!" The volume of the spank rang out in the house.

"Tell the truth."

"NO!" Janet yelled from the pain on her bare cheeks. "SMACK!"

"OK! Yes. I have thought about it but, I could never do it."

"I think that is about to change." Annie said as she pulled her aunt up until she was on her knees in front of her.

"Jake. Don't you think our aunt should at least taste a woman at least once?" Annie said as she lifted her hips to pull her white panties down her legs.

"Definitely." Jake said as he stroked his shaft watching the scene play out in front of him.

Janet knew she could stop this at any moment but Annie was right. She had wondered how making love with another woman would be like. She didn't complain when Annie's hands moved around her head to pull it between the teenager's thighs.

"I've never." She said just before her lips pressed against the soft blonde hairs over Annie's slit.

"I know. I didn't either until a couple of weeks ago." Annie said feeling her aunt's tongue moved down her pink crevice until it touched her hard knob. "You are doing just great."

"Don't stop!" Annie screamed as her aunt's tongue explored and probed every inch of her pulsating pussy. Her hands guided her tongue and lips to her clit and Janet was happy to comply with her directions. Annie came at the same time Jake did. They both smiled at each other and winked.

"We better get dressed before mother gets home." Annie said pulling Janet's head from between her legs. "I owe you one."

"Promise?" Janet asked as she leaned up to kiss Annie on the mouth.

"Definitely." Annie answered. They all dressed and had 10 minutes of calmness before Brenda came into the door.

"Janet? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised to see her especially after just seeing her at lunch.

"She came over to check up on me." Jake laughed.

"I've got to get home." Janet said not looking at her sister as she grabbed her purse and flew out the front door.

"Shit. Don't tell me my sister fucked you too." Brenda thought while looking at her son. "What happened here today?" She asked.

"You don't want me to tell you." Jake laughed as he stood to go take a shower.

"How did he know?" Brenda asked herself. "He couldn't read their minds could he?"

Annie was out that evening and Jake and Brenda were home alone. Brenda was trying her best to forget about touching and fucking her son and she didn't bring up Janet again. As they sat watching TV Jake could read her thoughts.

"I can't believe I'm sitting here thinking about his large penis and how it felt to have a firm naked body next to mine." Brenda thought as she stared at the tube.

Jake smiled and turned his body slightly so she could see the large tent in his shorts. "Mom. You haven't told me everything yet about what happened while I was in the coma." Brenda glanced over and couldn't take her eyes off his huge hard-on.

"We did what we had to do to bring you out of it." She said feeling her panties getting moist.

"I know you and I did it." He whispered noticing her eyes still on his prick. "Who else did I do it with?"

"Jake. We should just leave it alone." She said feeling her pulse quickening. "I know it's wrong but, I want to do it with him now." She thought. Jake smiled.

Jake slowly got up from his chair and walked slowly to the sofa where she still was looking at his shorts. His prick was so hard the tip was almost sticking out the bottom. Brenda moved back slightly as he slipped next to her on the sofa. As he moved his leg around facing her, his shorts opened along his thigh and the rosy tip stuck out slightly.

"Jake. We can't." She said not even convincing herself.

"What if I pretend to be in a coma?" He joked.

"Jake. That is not even funny." She said.

"But, it's not fair. I was out of it and didn't get to experience the pleasure." He said as his hand moved over to the top of her knee at the bottom of her robe. "Why don't you pretend to be in a coma?" His fingers moved slowly up to the robe and dove underneath.

"No Jake no." Brenda said as her hand grasped his to stop his progress up her leg. His fingers felt so good on her warm flesh. Her hand stopped his hand from going upward but his hand was free to gently massage and caress the delicate skin on the insides of her thighs. "We shouldn't...." She moaned as she pulled her hand higher on her leg which gave him more room to touch.

Jake watched as her hand moved slowly north under her robe. His fingers caressed and followed hers until she stopped her hand at her panties. Jakes fingers pushed against hers until her fingertips moved over her damp crotch. His fingers pushed hers downward into the hot valley in her panties. She moaned as Jakes fingers made small circles over hers.

"I could pretend." Brenda thought.

"Pretend you are in a coma and let me bring you out of it." Jake suggested again.

Until their fingers pressed against her hard clit she had the power to resist. Now she was helpless as her body took away all will power. Before she could talk herself out of it she closed her eyes and fell back to lie on the pillow. Her body went limp.

Jake couldn't believe she would go for it but, there she lay pretending to be in a coma.

Jake's fingers pulled her lifeless fingers from the deep indentation in her panties and placed them on her thigh. He tried to read her thoughts but she was lost in her pleasure while he caressed the delicate skin around the edge of her panties.

Jake's free hand slowly opened the bottom of her robe and peeked as her white thighs appeared leading up to her pantied vee. She was wearing sheer white panties which did little to hide her dark bush. Jake unhooked her robe belt and pulled it open. She was not wearing a bra and her full naked breasts with long hard nipples popped out.

"I can't stop him." She thought. But, she could help him which she did as she lifted her ass up to allow him to pull her panties down and off her legs. She kept her legs tight together while he pulled the panties off her feet. Jake sat back up and pushed his fingers between her squeezed knees and pushed outward. He watched as her legs opened followed by her pink pussy folds.

Jake stood up and looked down at his mother's nude body lying waiting for his to join her. He pushed off his shorts and tee shirt and moved forward between her knees. He saw her eyes slightly open to peek out at his long hard-on pointing forward at her love nest. She gasped and closed her eyes when she felt his thighs push forward between hers. "Yes. Jake fuck me." She thought.

"I am mother. I am." He said pushing his tip up and into her wetness. She opened her eyes as it slid in, and in, and in some more. "Fuck me Jake." She whispered as her arms moved around his back to pull him into her.

"You're supposed to be in a coma mother." He laughed. His hips moved forward and back and he fulfilled his and her pleasure. His lips moved down to capture her hard nipple.

Annie couldn't get Jake out of her mind as she left the party early. She walked up the sidewalk glanced into the small opening in the curtain. She could see some pink flesh and moved closer to get a better look. Her eyes opened wide as she saw Jake's naked ass moving in and out of her mother's legs. Her arms were around his body pulling him into her. "Shit. She told us to lay off and here she is fucking him."

"Fuck me Jake!" Brenda thought. "Kiss my nipples."

Jake again read her thoughts and did what she wanted. "He can read my mind." Brenda thought to herself.

Jake just looked at her and smiled as he raced both her body and his to completion.

Annie was pissed she had not fucked Jake earlier. She watched as both of them climaxed at the same time. She thought she should just bust in and catch them but she decided to say outside until they both were dressed.

"This was the last time." Brenda said firmly. Jake grinned. He didn't think so.

When Annie finally walked in the house Jake and Brenda were back sitting as they were before. "Hey. What's ya doing?" She asked with a grin as she sat down on the sofa were the two of them were fucking only minutes before.

"Just watching TV. How was your night?" Brenda asked.

"Boring." She answered as she looked over at Jake and winked. Jake smiled back at her.

Jake was tired after his interlude with his mother and headed off to bed. Brenda moved upstairs to pack for her overnight trip with her sister. Annie sat imagining it was her under Jake instead of her mother. She closed her eyes and massaged her hard clit wondering how her slumber party with the other cheerleaders and Jake would go the next night.

Saturday morning Brenda kissed Jake and Annie goodbye and headed off for a night away with her sister. As she walked out the door she pulled Annie aside. "Remember, no sex with your brother." She whispered. Annie smiled and shook her head yes. She almost told her what she had seen last night but held back. If things went as Jake had planned she wouldn't need any sex with him.

"The other girls were wondering why they were not invited to my slumber party." Annie said to Jake as they prepared for the party. "I just told them it was a senior party. Luckily all the seniors were at least eighteen."

"Good. Tell me something about each one." Jake said.

"Well, there's Lori and Me. You already know a lot about us." She giggled. "The team captain is Greta. She is going out with the star football player. You will like her because she has a body that makes the rest of us look like little girls. I doubt if she will be easy though because she has not dated anyone but him since middle school." Jake just smiled.

"I think you've met Angie Wilson before. She is Tom's brother." Jake had Tom in his classes and they had been pretty good friends in high school. "You mean little Angie is now a cheerleader?" Jake asked. The last time he had seen her she was as thin as a rail and was wearing braces.

"Uh, she has filled out since you've seen her last." Annie laughed.

"Another girl is Rikki. She is one of our three black girls. I think she might be gay but I'm not sure. She doesn't date any guys but, I've never seen her with any girls either." Annie said.

"I hope I find out tonight." She thought. Jake smiled.

"The last girl is Lynn. She is actually smaller than Lori if you can imagine it? Lynn is usually the top girl on our pyramid because she is so light."

"Great. Sounds like a good time tonight." Jake said smiling at his younger sister. "Do you girls drink anything at any of your parties?"

"Of course." Annie answered. "Things have not changed since your high school days."

"So, if some nice wine and beer is available it won't be different than usual, right?" He asked.

"Only that you will be around." She grinned.

The rest of the day went fast and soon the girls were arriving. "Why did you want us to wear our cheerleading uniforms?" Greta asked as she placed her overnight bag on the sofa.

"Since this is our last year I thought it would be nice to get our pictures taken together." Annie lied. She didn't want to tell her yet about Jake's game of cheerleader strip.

Jake planned to be away from the house until around nine o'clock to give the girls enough time to have a few drinks and to loosen up. He slipped into the rear door and listened to the girls while they all sat around on the den floor.

"Mark wanted to bust our party tonight but I told him it was off limits." Greta said laughing. "Rich did too and I told him the same." Angie said.

"How's your big hunk of a brother doing after his accident?" A girl asked Annie.

"He's doing great. He's as good as new." She answered.

"Where is he now?" Angie asked. "I was hoping to see him tonight." A couple of girls laughed at her remark.

"Is that all you wanted to do is see him?" Greta asked with a chuckle.

"Well. What Rich doesn't know won't hurt him." Angie giggled.

"Maybe he will give us all a chance." Lori asked with a smile. She knew something was up tonight but, Annie wouldn't tell her.

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind." Greta said softly. Annie was surprised. "And Mark?"

"Mark and I will be going to different colleges next year so maybe I need some experience from an older man?" She giggled.

Jake smiled thinking about how easy this was going to be. He knew girls could be just as horny and nasty as guys when they get together like this. He was worried one or two of them would not go along which would be risky in keeping it all quiet.

"How about you Rikki?" Angie asked. "Does a roll with Jake interest you?"

The whole room got silent. They all suspected Rikki did not like guys but up until now no one had enough nerve to ask. They all sat for almost a minute waiting to hear her reply.

"Well, I kind of like black men who have the larger equipment." She said outwardly embarrassed at the conversation. In actuality she was still a virgin except for an affair she had with her roommate at the cheerleading camp last summer. She was hoping to room with her next year at the college they both had enrolled at.

"I doubt if they are bigger than Jake." Lori answered quickly without thinking. She suddenly saw the shocked look on the other's faces.

"Lori! Have you seen it?" Greta quickly asked while grabbing her arm.

Lori looked over at Annie knowing she had blown it.

"Well, while Jake was in a coma I had to help give him body baths and Lori helped one day." Annie lied.

"God. That is so cool." Angie said. "Why didn't you call me to help?"

"Me too?" Little Lynn asked.

"So tell us! How big is it?" Angie asked whispering.

Lori looked over at Annie for support. "You put your foot in your mouth." Annie said laughing.

"You won't believe me if I told you." She giggled.

"Try us!" Lynn said.

"It was at least this long." Lori said while holding her hands out in front of her face. She slowly separated her hands until they were about a foot apart.

"Yeah right." Greta laughed. "Like it was hard when you bathed him."

"Actually it was." Annie injected. "It sometimes happens to men in a coma."

"Holy shit." Angie said laughing. "Do you think he will let us look at it tonight?"

"Maybe." Annie answered. Knowing each of them would not only see it but it a chance to hold it and maybe even more.

Jake grinned as he quickly walked out the back door and around to the front door. It was time for his appearance. He knew his prick was semi-hard and bulging in his pants as he noisily opened the door. "Well. Hello." He said to the six girls sitting around on the floor in their cheerleading uniforms.

"Hi Jake." Lori quickly said smiling.

Annie quickly jumped up and introduced each girl to him.

"I can't believe you are little Angie." Jake said as he shook Angie's hand. Of all the girls she had the largest chest.

"I guess I've grown some since you've seen me." She giggled.

Jake could see them all looking down at the large tent in his slacks. After Lori's description of him they all were sitting opened-mouth staring at his pants.

"Take it out and let me see it." He read the smallest one thought's. Jake grinned at her.

"Why don't you join us?" Greta asked as she moved over closer to Angie.

"Let me get changed first. " He said while walking into his bedroom still set up on the first floor. He quickly stripped naked and threw on a pair of cotton shorts and a tight tee-shirt. He glanced down at the rise in his thin shorts and almost laughed. Before he opened the door he listened.

"God. Did you see how big it was in his pants?" One of them asked.

"I've got to see it before I leave." Another one said.

"When he comes back why don't we tease him until it gets to its biggest size?" Greta asked.

"How are we going to do that?" Lori asked.

"Let's all take off our cheerleading panties and just wear our regular ones." Greta said. Jake knew why she was the captain. She was the leader.

"OK." Lori and Annie quickly said. Lynn and Angie quickly followed the others as they pulled off their heavier and more protective cheerleading panties. Rikki knew she had to do the same or they would become suspicious besides she wanted to see how big he got as well.

Jake coughed as he opened the door and walked out with his huge bulge on display. "OK. I'm ready to be a cheerleader." He laughed as he walked slowly until he stood in the opening between Angie and Greta. The girls didn't try to look away as he sat down with his shorts pushed upward between his legs.

"What do we do now?" Angie asked. "I wish we were alone in his bedroom." She thought. "Me too." Jake thought back.

"Let's do a gymnastics contest." Annie said trying to help Jake out. "One on one and Jake can be the judge."

"OK. What do we win?" Angie asked. "I hope it's Jake." She thought.

"It's really what the loser loses." Annie answered. "The loser has to remove something." She looked around and saw the different looks on each of their faces. Lori was smiling as she thought about stripping in front of Jake again. Greta knew she was the best at gymnastics so she was not worried. Angie didn't seem to mind as did Lynn but Rikki's face showed her thoughts. "I'm not showing this man my naked body."

"What if I don't want to take anything off?" Rikki quickly asked.

"Then you have to do what Jake tells you to." Annie replied. She looked over at Jake and winked.

Rikki knew she had no out except to leave the party and she had noticed Annie looking at her while she removed her cheerleading panties. It was the same look her roommate had given her last year at camp. "OK. I'm in." She said.

"We should have left our cheerleading panties on." Lynn whispered to Lori. Lori grinned back at her. "Why?"