Coma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet leaned over and whispered in Brenda's ear. "She wants to try it with a woman."

"Count me in." Brenda said as she reached for her purse to pay the bartender. As they walked from the bar Janet's hand was roaming up and down Pat's slender back. Brenda and Mike were not touching. At least not yet.

Jake was napping when the phone suddenly awoke him. He picked it up still half-asleep and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jake. It's me Abbey." Jake suddenly snapped awake. Abbey was his old time girlfriend in high school who he had dated for almost six months. They were both pretty young and never really got passed the necking stage.

"Abbey. It's nice to hear from you." He said. "Where are you?" He remembered she had gone away to college in the mid-west somewhere.

"I'm home for a semester." She said. "I'm heading to Europe in a few months for an exchange program."

"I'm bored silly and Mom told me you were in an accident."

"I was banged up pretty bad but feel a lot better now." He said remembering her long dark hair and long beautiful legs.

"I'm bored pretty silly as well. Would you like to go to a movie or something?" He asked not sure if she was in a relationship or not.

"I was hoping you would ask. Are you up for it?"

He looked down at his crotch. "Not right now but I will be." He laughed.

"I'm staying at my Mom's house so pick me up at 7:00PM? You can drive right?"

"Yes. I've able to do anything I want." He laughed.

"Good. See you later."

He hung up the phone and it immediately rang again. "Forget something?" He asked.

"Jake. It's me Lori."

Jake coughed. "Oh. I thought you were someone else."

"Another woman?" She asked suspiciously.

"No. Of course not." He lied.

"I'm not busy tonight can I come over?" She asked.

"I've got some other plans with an old friend. Can I take a rain check?" He asked.

"OK. But, you better be good."

"Don't worry I will." He smiled.

Brenda was nervous as she followed Mike into their room. They all seemed to be on edge as they thought about how to break the ice.

Janet and Pat sat on the bed and watched as Mike moved over to close the window curtains. Brenda sat in the chair and folded her hands on her lap. None of them had ever did or even thought about doing something with multiple partners before.

"Have you two ever....you know?" Janet asked looking at Pat and then at Mike.

"We were both married to some bad people. Mike got his divorce first and I left my husband shortly afterward." Pat said trying to think about something else than what could happen with these two women.

"Yes. Pat and I moved in together to give each other support. The rest just happened." Mike said anxious to get things moving.

"So, you are sisters right? And, you two have had ..." Mike started to say.

"Yes. But, we only touched." Brenda said quickly.

"I would give anything to have seen that." Mike injected.

"Me too." Pat added.

Janet felt brave enough to move her body over until her thigh touched against Pat's. Pat turned nervously and glanced at Janet's face. She didn't turn away as Janet's lips moved forward to touch her own. Both of their eyes closed as their tongues moved forward to taste another woman's mouth for the first time.

"Care if I join you?" Mike asked Brenda as he sat on the floor next to her chair. Brenda shook her head no and stared as her married sister moved her hand up to cup Pat's round breast. Her fingers searched and discovered the hard nipple tenting up Pat's silky dress. As they kissed their bodies fell back on the bed allowing their legs to hang over the sides.

Brenda felt steam coming from under her skirt as she watched the two women caress each others breasts. She didn't flinch when Mike's hand touched her ankle and gently moved up to her knee. Her legs spread slowly to allow his fingers to travel without any resistance up to the edge of her damp panties.

Janet peeked once to see Mike's hand and arm up her sister's skirt. She decided to do the same as she quickly slid her hand down and up under Pat's dress. She stopped when her fingertips pressed against Pat's bald pussy lips. She had never seen a hairless pussy before so she pulled her skirt up over her stomach and marveled at the soft folds surrounding her hard clit.

Pat's own hand reached behind Janet to unzip her dress. The shoulder straps fell off her shoulders.

Jake drove by Abbey's house thinking she lived further down her street. As he turned around and drove by again she was waiting for him at the curb.

"Forget where I lived?" She laughed as she jumped in his car. "Hi." She leaned over to offer him her lips.

"Hello." Jake said as he gently kissed her rosy soft mouth.

"We have time to stop for a quick bite if you want." Jake asked trying not to look at her short skirt which was riding high on her thighs.

"Sure. Anything you want." She said. "And I mean anything you want." She thought. Jake smiled.

They found a small café and both ordered a burger. "So what have you been doing since high school?" Jake asked watching the small tiny blonde hairs on her arm rise above the tiny goose bumps.

"Just college and studying." She said. "And, I'm also engaged to be married next month." She said watching his face for a reaction. Jake tried to not look shocked. From the way she was talking on the phone and in the car he thought she might be interested in some fun with him.

"Engaged huh?" He said with a smile. "No ring yet?"

She held up her hand looking at the bare ring finger. "I left it at my house." She smiled. "Tonight I'm not engaged." She thought.

Jake grinned at her thoughts. "So that was her game." He thought.

"Well. Tonight you don't have your ring on so how about letting go some?" He asked.

"Maybe?" She grinned. "It depends on how far."

"Remember the nights we used to spend on the swing on my parents back porch?" He asked remembering all the hard-ons she gave him. If there ever was a professional tease Abbey was the one.

"Sure. How could I forget?" She said. "I still remember your big penis rubbing against me." She thought.

"How about a trip down memory lane?" He asked.

"What about your mom and sister?"

"They are both gone for the night." Jake said not really sure where Annie was.

"Let's go." She said taking a deep breath. "Jake did not know she was still a virgin and planned to be one for her wedding night with Hank her fiancée." She thought.

He did now.

They didn't say much as Jake drove to his home and parked the car in the driveway. Abbey started to walk around the house. "Go on around and I'll meet you." He said as he walked into the front door. He immediately saw Annie sitting on the sofa in only her panties and a tee shirt watching a movie.

"Annie. Turn off the TV. Abbey and I will be on the back porch and she thinks you are not home. If she knows I may not get lucky." Jake whispered. Annie smiled and jumped off the sofa to turn off the TV. "OK but, I get to watch."

"I want to pay her back for all her prick teasing with me in high school." Jake said. "If things work out maybe you can join us?"

"Promise?" She asked.

Jake kissed her softly on her lips and shook his head yes. He heard her tapping on the kitchen door.

"Here I am." Jake said opening the door and quickly closing it behind him. He knew Annie would be peeking out the door window.

"This does bring back old memories." Abbey said as she sat politely on the swing and pulled down her skirt. "All those nights I let you touch me outside my clothing." She smiled as she thought about how she used to tease him.

Jake peeked over at the window and saw the curtain move slightly.

"Are you cold?" Jake asked as he sat next to her and put his muscular arm around her shoulder. "Yes." She said softly while laying her head on his strong shoulder. Jake smelled her hair and closed his eyes. His prick responded as it did a few years ago as it rapidly filled his pants.

She looked up at him. "You could kiss me." She thought. Jake didn't hesitate as he fulfilled her wishes. In high school he did not know what she wanted so he fumbled around unsure of himself. The coma had changed things.

Her lips quivered as she felt his lightly brush against hers. Her fiancée was so rough at times and moved too quickly. This was something new to her and she was getting hot. "Maybe he will kiss my neck and earlobes?" She thought.

Jake moved his lips from hers and glided them to her ear. His lips gently touched her delicate skin and caressed the nape of her neck as it moved slowly downward. She moaned. It was the first time he had heard her moan. He was getting to her.

"That feels so nice." Abbey whispered as his tongue lightly tasted the crease behind her collar bone. "My panties are getting wet." She thought as she squeezed her thighs together to put pressure on her pussy. Jake's lips moved back to her earlobe.

"You are so beautiful." Jake whispered before he sucked gently on her lobe. She moaned again and he felt her legs slightly open and close. His fingers moved from her hand up her arm and to her shoulder. On the way back down he moved his fingertips over to lightly brush against her breast. "Touch it." She thought. He did.

"Oh Jake. You have learned a lot in college." She moaned as he massaged her nipples. "Not so rough." She thought. He smiled and gently caressed them.

He toyed with the buttons on her blouse. "Unbutton them." She thought. He did.

His fingers pulled her bra straps off her shoulders and down over her warm white orbs. Her large bright pink nipples were hard as they sprang from under her silky bra. "Like them?" She thought as she watched Jake look at her treasures.

"They are so beautiful." He said as he lowered his lips to capture the closest nip.

"I'll just let him suck my nipples." She thought but his fingers moved down and squeezed between her thighs above her knees. "Jake don't." She said feeling his hand trying to move higher and under her skirt.

"God I want him to touch me." She thought.

"I know you want me to." He said as he pushed his hand harder to open her thighs. He smiled as he felt them relax and spread.

"Just my panties." She moaned as he gently brushed his finger tip across her damp crotch. "I can't stop him" she thought.

"Jake!" She said as his fingers moved up to the top of her bikini panties and slid under. She didn't stop him as his hand moved down into her golden fleece and to her virgin slit.

"We shouldn't" She said as he pulled her panties down and off her feet. He pulled her legs apart and slid his face forward until his tongue tasted her pink softness. "I can't stop him." She thought.

Jake grinned as he licked her clit until she was moaning on the swing. Her legs were wrapped around his head. He grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pushed it upward until her head was covered. "Jake!" she complained. "I can't see."

"Close your eyes and think only about my tongue." He said. He looked over at the window and motioned for Annie to come out. Abbey could not see or hear the door open and Annie move up to her nearly naked body. Jake put his finger to his lips for Annie to be quite as he moved aside to allow her to take his place.

"Jake? What is going on?" She asked. She tried to move her head out from under the skirt but Jake stopped her. She stopped when she felt his lips move back to her pussy.

"Oh yes Jake." She moaned.

Jake kept quiet as he watched his younger sister lick his ex-high school girlfriend's pussy. He almost had his revenge. It was time for Abbey's big surprise. He unzipped his hard prick and held it in his hand as he moved his body up to her covered head. As he pulled her skirt down he watched as she realized he was standing next to her while someone else was going down on her pussy. She looked down quickly to see a woman's blonde hair between her thighs. "WHAT?" She asked and tried to push upward. But, Jake held her back and pushed his prick forward until he brushed it against her lips. She held her lips tight. The girl was making her so hot licking her clit. She had to moan.

As Abbey's lips open to moan Jake pushed his prick between her lips. "I've never." She moaned before her virgin mouth opened to taste her first prick. Her mouth and lips fumbled as she attempted to give head for the first time.

Annie used everything she knew to bring Abbey's body up to a shattering climax. She could feel Abbey getting closer and closer and was ready for her climax when Jake suddenly pulled her head away. Annie moved back expecting Jake to take her cherry.

"Oh God. Yes Jake. Be the first." Abbey cried for him to make her a woman. Her legs spread wide and she reached up to pull his arm.

Jake laughed and pulled her hand up off the swing. "I remember all those nights you teased me in high school and left me high and dry. I think I've finally gotten even."

"You don't want to make love to me?" She asked hurt that he would turn down a chance to take her all precious cherry. "A few years ago I would have killed for this chance. Now, I have other choices. Much better choices." Jake said looking over at Annie. "Come on I'll drive you home." He said to Abbey.

"No thanks. I think I can find my own way home." She said as she stood up and pulled her dress down. As she walked towards the side gate Jake held up her panties. "Forgot something."

"Keep them." She said with her chin up. She slammed the gate and walked out to the street.

Both Annie and Jake were laughing as he tossed her panties in a nearby waste can. "What were you saying about other choices?" Annie said as they walked back into the house.

"I think you already know the answer to that question." Jake said as his hand moved over to cup his little sister's ass.

Brenda and Janet woke up alone the next morning in their motel room. They were both lying naked with no covering. "God. Can you believe what we did last night?" Brenda asked her sister who was rubbing her eyes while trying to shield the bright light from hitting her face.

"If we were dreaming I want to go back to sleep." Janet laughed. "What time did we get back to our room?"

"I think it was a little after 4:00AM." Brenda said as the phone rang next to the bed.

"Hello?" Brenda asked wondering who would be calling.

"Good morning. Too bad. Hold on a minute." Brenda said while turning to look at Janet.

"Mike and Pat checked out and are on their way back home. I want to invite them to come visit us next month. Is that OK with you?"

Janet smiled and shook her head yes. "What about my husband?"

"Don't worry. I'm sure we can convince him to join our fun." Brenda said. She took her hand off the bottom of the phone. "Would you and Mike like to come to my house next month?"

"Great." Brenda said. She gave Pat her phone number to call and get the specifics.

"What about Jake and Annie?" Janet asked. "Don't worry I'm sure they are enjoying themselves right now." Brenda chuckled.

Jake's eyes were closed as he thought about the past few weeks. The coma had definitely changed no only his life but also those around him. He thought about the women in the family riding his shaft while he lay lifeless in the bed. His prick was rock hard. Not from his thoughts but from Annie's moist and hot lips which were clamped around his prick. She removed her mouth and looked up at him.

"My prick does not want you to stop." He grinned.

"Your prick cannot talk." She giggled as her tiny hand took over for her mouth.

"Yes it can." Jake said. His fingers moved behind her blonde head and pulled her lips back over the purple crown.

"It just said DON'T STOP!"

Annie thought she could actually hear it as her tongue raked up and down its length.

Note from Slickman: I hope you enjoyed Coma II. I'm not sure where Jake and his family will go from here so if any of you have any suggestions let me know. Make sure you vote. Voting tells us if you like the stories and it keeps ups motivated to keep going.