Coma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,161 Followers

"OK first we have to do our stretching and warm-ups." Greta said filling her role as Captain.

Jake thought he was in heaven when the girls all stood in front of his chair. They did some twisting and some arm stretching. On the count of three from Greta they all sprang forward and down to land on their hands. Their feet rose directly up over their bodies.

"Oops. I think you girls forgot something." He laughed. It was tough on him as Greta slowly opened her legs. The other girls followed. He could see various pubic hair mounds under the flimsy panties and some he could not tell if there was any hair on their young pussies.

Greta flipped back to her feet and the rest followed. "What now?" She asked.

"OK, we draw names from a hat." Annie said as she stood up to paper, pen and a hat. She returned and held out the hat for Jake to draw two names.

"Angie and Lori." Annie read the pieces of paper.

They looked at each other. "Everyone out of the center of the room." Annie said while they pushed the furniture back. Jake sat in the single chair. His hard-on was pushing up his shorts so high Annie could see both of his balls from her angle.

"Ready?" Angie asked. Jake shook his head yes and watched as Angie suddenly leaped forward and flipped in midair. Her skirt popped up and her beige panties were seen by all. She fell to the floor and did a complete leg split. Her skirt was high on her waist and Jake could see her dark pubes falling out the edges of her panties. "WOW!" Jake said clapping her performance.

Angie smiled and stood slowly giving him a good view of the face of her panties. He could see her pussy lips through the semi-transparent material. Little Angie had indeed grown up.

Before Jake could say ready Lori flew into a handstand in front of him and slowly opened her legs. Her black thongs were pressed into her ass cheeks and into the tight lips of her pussy mound. "HOLY SHIT!" Jake exclaimed. Lori looked up and smiled.

"Lori wins that one." Jake said trying to take a breath.

"Angie removes something." Annie announced. She noticed Rikki smiling as Angie stood and pulled her whole cheerleading costume over her head. Her huge breasts sprang outward under her large bra while she pulled the uniform away. She took her time straightening her hair to give Jake a good view of her breasts. Her dark and large nipples could be seen thought the beige material of her large bra. Jake's prick rose even larger in his shorts.

Annie and Greta were next and Annie did a similar handstand that Lori did but Greta stood on one leg in front of Jake and slowly raised her right leg upward until her knee touched her nose. Jake's eyes followed her leg downward until he saw her pink panties stretched to the max allowing a large gap for his pleasure. Her light blonde pubic hair was spread lightly over her pink pussy lips. None of the rest of them could see how much she was showing him. "Look at it Jake. It's all yours tonight if you want it." She thought while holding up her leg. "That won't be a problem." Jake laughed to himself.

"Sorry Annie. Greta wins." Jake said. Annie didn't seem to mind as she moved over next to Rikki on the sofa and pulled her uniform up over her head. Rikki's eyes never left her smooth ass and flat stomach under her very sheer bikini panties.

The next round was Lynn and Rikki. It didn't thrill Rikki to show Jake her body but she wanted Annie to see it. Rikki was probably the best athlete of the bunch and did two forward flips from the hallway and landed facing Jake. Her dark panties were wedged into her dark curly mound of hair as she slowly stood to pull her panties back into place. She smiled at Annie as she sat down waiting for Lynn.

Lynn stood in front of Jake and slowly angled her head back and her body followed until her hands were on the floor behind her. Her skirt moved up over her panties which had small flowers on them. She had wished she had worn a sexier pair but she didn't know she would be showing them to a 22 year old man either. It was actually the panties that won her the point over Rikki. "Lynn wins." Jake announced.

Rikki smiled and slowly removed her uniform. Her dark and firm breasts were barely hidden by her half-bra. She again adjusted her panties while turning facing Annie. If anyone was unsure of her desires this night before they were no mistaking them now. Annie blushed slightly as Rikki pulled her panties to the side showing her the pink of her inner-lips.

The contest continued until everyone was down to bra and panties. "Hey. What does the winner win?" Angie asked looking over at Jake's bulge. "I hope I win that." She thought.

"Me too." Jake thought back.

"Anything you want. Right Jake?" Annie asked as her leg pressed against Rikki's.

"Sure." Jake smiled.

"Why don't we do teams?" Rikki asked. "Two against two?"

"Sure." Jake answered quickly. Seeing two females pressed together would be great.

Annie drew the first two names and smiled. "Me and Rikki." Rikki smiled as well.

"Against." She drew two more names. "Lori and Greta."

Lori had experienced some girl on girl sex with Annie after their thing with Jake and had liked it quite well. They had only fingered each other in bed that night but she had wondered how it would be to taste another girl's pussy. They huddled together to plan their presentation while Rikki and Annie did the same.

Annie and Rikki moved into the room with flips and Annie swung around until her legs were wrapped around Rikki's waist. Her hands fell back to the floor and she grabbed Rikki's ankles. Rikki leaned forward and the two of them moved as one as they rolled away. When they stopped Rikki's face was resting on the front of Annie's panties. She quickly moved her head upward and planted a kiss on Annie's pubic mound. Only Annie and Jake knew what she had done.

"Nice." Jake said. His prick was about to explode as he watched the girls wearing underwear only move in front of him. Lori moved behind Greta and slowly slid her hands up her sides and then over to her breasts. They had agreed to tease Jake with their routine by touching each other. Jake's mouth opened as he watched Lori's small hands grabbed Greta's bra and pull downward. Her long pink nipples popped out for a few seconds until Lori pulled the bra back up. Greta giggled as she took Lori's hands and pulled her over her head until Lori's legs were wrapped around Greta's neck and she was sitting on her shoulders.

"This is for you Jake." Greta thought as she suddenly grabbed Lori's legs and turned her own body until Lori's crotch was pressed against her mouth. Lori's body fell backwards until Lori grabbed Greta's thighs. Lori moaned when Greta's lips pressed against her thinly covered pussy. "God. That was fantastic." Jake said as Greta lowered Lori to the floor. The lips on her pussy were not planned. Lori thought as they moved away.

"The winners are Greta and Lori." Jake announced.

Annie stood to remove her bra and Rikki jumped up. "Let me." She said while releasing the clasp and moving her hands around to pull the smooth material off her naked breasts. Rikki's knuckles rubbed across Annie's nipples as she pulled the bra away. "I'll do you." Annie said doing the same for Rikki. However, Rikki's clasp was in the front so as Annie released it she pulled the bra to the side allowing her fingertips to do the same to Rikki's nipples.

"Alright!" Jake said wanting to get this game over and to get to the real stuff.

Angie and Lynn went against Greta and Lori. The girls knew the sexier they performed the better their chances. Angie's hands moved all over Lynn's tiny body as they moved into various cheerleading positions. Her fingers accidentally pulled Lynn's panties to the side which gave Jake a direct view of her pussy. Jake was surprised to see little Lynn's pussy completely bald.

Greta and Lori again were good as their bodies moved together as one. Jake couldn't tell whose body part belonged to whom as they twisted their legs and arms around each other. This time Lori moved her fingers under Greta's panties until her middle finger slid up into the depths of her pussy. Greta was definitely not a virgin Lori thought. "Good." Jake thought back.

"Greta and Lori." Jake announced.

Angie stood up directly in front of Jake and released her huge bra. Jake jerked back as her large mounds fell out. "Damn." He exclaimed. "I told you I'm not little Angie anymore." She laughed.

"That's not fair. Me following Angie." Lynn laughed as she removed her small bra showing everyone her almost flat chest. She turned to the side to show him she did have something up there. "Cute." Jake said.

"See. All I ever get is CUTE." Lynn complained.

Annie and Rikki stood knowing all they had left was their panties. Greta and Lori accepted the challenge.

Annie's white body mixed with Rikki's bronze body. The two ended up with Annie on the floor and Rikki's dark skin draped over her. They both separated and end up with Rikki's head between Annie's creamy thighs looking down at the large damp spot on her panties. Rikki's hands did what everyone including Annie wanted. She grabbed Annie's panties and pulled them up off her dripping pussy. "Rikki!" Annie said looking upset. But, before she could stop her Annie was now naked under Rikki's control.

"God. I want to taste her pussy so bad." Rikki thought looking down at her pink wet lips hidden in her golden bush.

"Go ahead." Jake said. Rikki smiled and kissed the sides of Annie's thighs as her face lowered into the big "Y" her legs and body made.

"OH RIKKI!" Annie moaned as Rikki's long tongue reached its goal. She wasted little time and headed straight for her hard clit. Both of their bodies collapsed and fell to the carpet below. They end up with Rikki's face between Annie's thighs and Annie's head between Rikki's. Annie quickly pulled down Rikki's panties and slipped her lips into her thick dark pussy.

The other girls couldn't believe what they were seeing except for Lori whose hand was moving down Greta's back to fondle her round ass. "God. Do you believe this?" Greta asked Lori who's fingers where moving up under Greta's ass and under her panties. "Yes." Lori answered as her fingers found Greta's soaked pussy. Greta's eyes closed and her body fell back onto the sofa. She was not the one in control now as Lori ripped down her panties. She looked over at Jake and smiled as Lori spread her legs wide before Lori's face moved between them.

Angie and Lynn also were frozen in their seats watching the four cheerleaders kiss and touch each other. They did not see Jake as he stood and slowly pushed down his cotton shorts over his fully expanded hard-on. "Holy shit!" Angie cried out when she looked up to see Jakes prick swaying back and forth as he walked over to her. The other girls all stopped what they were doing and looked up to see Angie's hand reach out to grasp his long dong.

"So, what is little Angie going to do with it?" Jake asked with a laugh.

"Everything." Angie grinned. Her hand pulled it closer and her tongue moved out to taste his pre-come. Jake moved his body between Angie and Lynn and sat down. As Angie's mouth moved over his crown Jake pulled Lynn's face over to his. Her small mouth opened and her hot tongue hopped into his mouth. Jake thought Angie was going to finish him with a blowjob however, her mouth moved off and she quickly moved her hips over his. Her hands on his shoulders controlled her body as it lowered down onto his shaft. "Ahhhggg."

"GO ANGIE GO. GO ANGIE GO!" The team started chanting as they watched her tight pussy move slowly down his May pole. Jakes hands discovered her large orbs while she bottomed out on his thighs. Jake looked down to see Angie's clit resting on top of his prick as she slid her pussy up and down. Before she could finish Little Lynn jerked on her arm. "My turn." She said pulling the larger girl off. "No, I'm not finished." Angie cried.

"Too bad." Lynn cried out as she found strength to jerk Angie to the side. Jake's prick popped out of Angie's dripping hole. Lynn quickly flipped her small ass up and sat down on his shaft. But, she was too small for it to go in.

"Are you a virgin?" Jake asked realizing it wasn't going in too easily.

"No." She moaned.

"I don't want to hurt you." Jake said trying to hold her still to prevent his tool ramming into to her depths.

"Let me help." Angie said as she reached up under Lynn's ass to hold her shaved pussy lips open. Suddenly the tip started moving inside of her.

"See." Lynn groaned as she managed to get another inch inside.

Jake looked over the short girls shoulder and saw Rikki's head between his sister's legs. Annie glanced over and him and smiled. He smiled back as Lynn moved down another inch. The progress was slow but she was determined. Jake smiled as he watched Lori and Greta grind their pussies together. Greta's eyes were on his prick as it sank deeper into Lynn's hole. He felt it hit bottom. "That's it." He whispered. She smiled and slowly raised her hips. "See. I told you I could do it." She said to the other girls.

Annie felt Rikki's lips on her clit and decided to take their passion upstairs. She tapped Rikki on her head and when she looked up with her damp lips Annie motioned for them to go upstairs. "I've been wanting this for a long time." Rikki whispered with her hands on Annie's tanned ass.

Jake closed his eyes and enjoyed Lynn's tight pussy. He listened to the moans and groans around him. The coma had changed his life.

Jake fell asleep on the sofa after fucking Lynn. He woke up a few times hearing the girls giggling and talking.

Brenda was still mad at her sister for jumping at the chance to screw around with Jake. She wasn't sure if she was mad as a mother or was jealous. They were unpacking their overnight bags when Janet finally broke the ice.

"You were right. It is at least a foot long." She said as a matter of fact.

"I can't believe you went over there and fucked my son." Brenda said pissed.

"Why not. You and everyone else fucked him." Janet said with a smile.

Brenda thought about it. She was right.

"God. I can't believe we are doing this." Brenda said sitting down on the bed. "I guess we are just two horny old ladies."

Janet sat down next to her. "Remember when we were young and used to play husband and wife?"

"Yes. You would always be the husband." Brenda laughed.

"We did some nasty things." Janet whispered.

Brenda thought back how they had experimented with each other.

"All kids do that." She said.

"Let's do it again." Janet said pushing her sister back on the bed.

"No. Stop." Brenda said trying to push her off of her. But, Janet was bigger and stronger. Before she could stop her Janet unbuckled her jeans and slipped her hand under her panties and into her pink folds.

"Janet!" She cried as she tried to pull the hand from her pussy. The more Janet massaged her clit the weaker the pull on her arm was.

"Still want me to stop?" Janet asked her sister as her legs opened and her moans got louder.

"You do and I'll kill you." Brenda gasped. Brenda closed her eyes as her sister brought her to her zenith and over the top. "NOW!" She screamed. Janet grinned watching her sister's body land back on Earth.

"That was great." Brenda said still out of breath.

"My turn." Janet said as she pulled her dress up to her waist. She grabbed Brenda's hand and moved it to the waistband of her panties. She released her hand and waited.

Brenda turned and looked as her hand slithered under the silky material. A month ago she would have never believed all of this would have happened. She had intercourse with her son and now was playing with her married sister's clit.

It was dark when Jake felt someone climb onto the sofa next to him. He could not see which one it was as her fingers explored his thighs and his lower stomach. He thought about touching her to see who she was but realized how exciting it was not knowing her identity. In less than a minute his prick was standing at attention while she mounted him. She was not a virgin but she was very tight. He heard her moan as she slowly lowered her hot clamp down his shaft. Before the accident Jake was lucky to get laid once per month. Now, it was becoming quite regular.

"Thanks Jake." She said leaning over to kiss him. He couldn't recognize the voice. Jake snoozed off again and didn't know how long he was out before he felt someone else join him on the sofa.

"It's me Jake. Lori." She whispered as she rubbed her thin naked body against his. "I want you to be the first."

"I would love to be the first." He said as he pulled her petite form upward until her small hairy mound brushed against his shaft. His fingers explored her damp folds. She needed more moisture he thought as his lips moved to hers, down her chin, over her small mounds and hard nips, across her taunt abs and into her small slit. "OH JAKE!" She cried as he mixed his own moisture with hers. She was ready.

Lori wrapped her cheerleader thighs around his waist as he slowly invaded her womanly secrets. It was a slow process but they were both willing to take the time necessary for maximum pleasure. Jakes lips again found hers. It was then that Jake realized Lori was someone special.

Lori felt the same and more as her body molded with his to become one. They both came at the same time and remained twisted together still kissing.

"Do you mind if I stay here next to you?" Lori asked as she pushed her small ass back against his stomach.

"No. I was hoping you were not going to leave." Jake said softly. Lori smiled and fell off to sleep with his strong arms around her petite form.

Daylight broke through the clouds and flooded the room with glaring brightness. Lori's eyes opened first and realized it was not a dream at all. Jake had taken her virginity and now she was lying naked beside him. She turned her body until she was facing his and kissed the tip of his nose. His eyes blinked and opened to see her face. "Good morning beautiful." He said feeling her hard small nips pressing into his chest. Lori could only smile as she felt his passion for her swelling against her taunt stomach. "I'll a little sore." She said as his fingers moved around to caress her petite ass.

"No rush." He said as his lips found hers.

Rikki and Annie were asleep facing opposite ends of Annie's bed. Rikki awoke first and saw Annie's tan thigh in front of her face. Her lips moved forward and planted tiny kisses on the small tiny blonde hairs moving up her leg. Annie awoke slowly dreaming someone was kissing her damp pussy lips. She looked down to see she wasn't dreaming.

They all rolled out of bed around 9:00AM, took some showers and the girls headed home feeling lightheaded about their first orgy.

"Well sis. I think it went very well." Jake said as they sat at the kitchen table.

"Yes it did. Did I detect something going on between you and Lori?" She said smiling.

"Maybe?" Jake laughed. "She is kind of young for me but, something clicked."

Brenda and Janet had a wild night themselves. They ended up at the resort bar hoping to find some available horny men but most of the folks were couples. Brenda was sitting at the bar when Janet tapped her on the shoulder. Brenda turned to see a man and woman standing in front of her.

"Sis. This is Mike and Pat." Janet said. "We had an interesting conversation and found we have some common interests."

"Really?" Brenda asked. "And, what might that be?"

"Mike and Pat are sister and brother." Janet said. "They were wondering if we would like to have a nightcap in their room."

Brenda looked at the couple and assessed the fun potential. "You mean?"

"Yes. We are more than brother and sister." Pat said.

Slickman
Slickman
8,161 Followers