Combat Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly afterwards it turned to two votes by each one and then three with just me to vote. I felt guilty, I had a horrible habit of putting myself in the other persons shoes. The voting meant that she was going to get anally penetrated anyway, as it would be three to one for it, so I reasoned I had may as well have the bonus for it. The HUD updated to 4 yes's for Mouth, vagina and Anus.

The drone sparked into life as three arms emerged from within its body, each with a penis shaped end. You could see the girls eyes widen as she watched the dildos grow out of the machine. The first gently pushed against her mouth before sliding down into her throat starting a slow rhythm. The second slid against her leg towards her glistening pussy before sliding effortlessly inside. Her eyes rolling back into her head as the machine went as deep as she could accommodate. Her eyes flicked wide open and a squeal escaped her mouth from around the dildo that was deep in her throat as the third appendage forced it's way into her anus and she was made air tight.

The phallus's in her pussy and anus were swelling and growing in size to totally fill her as they slowly pumped in and out of her. The appendages were dual purpose, one purpose was obviously to make her orgasm for the audience, but while it was doing that it accurately and in real time mapped the inside of her mouth / pussy / anus. Audience members could use special and very expensive sex toys that simulated the girl in the arena allowing them to experience what a blow job or vaginal or anal sex felt with her. It was supposed to be extremely accurate in every way. She moaned and whimpered as she got the screwing of her life. Both of her holes stretched to the limit it wasn't long before she violently twitched before having a very noisy orgasm.

After 10 mins or so my attention was brought back as someone took a shot at the drone causing it to cloak up and leave the poor girl alone. I saw movement in the trees and one of the other girls was crouched down looking towards her friend on the floor. I alerted the others as she looked around before slowly moving out into the open. I was amazed at how stupid she was, surely in a game like this if your friend is in the open, quite clearly beaten you don't just step out and try to get to her directly.

I waited until she was out in the open and aimed up on her. She was further away than her friend, and she didn't seem to be coming any closer, maybe she suspected a trap after all. I wasn't sure I could hit her head to take her down in one shot, so I aimed lower and shot her in the leg. She swung around taken by surprise as her trousers instantly disintegrated, before she regained her senses I fired again at her leg. She yelped in pain as the bullet hit home causing her to fall onto the floor as her leg went numb from the impact. I shot her top which disintegrated revealing her bra before shooting her arms, numbing them to stop her shooting back.

"Leave her panties if you can," I heard Debbie say over the radio.

She was laying still, stunned from what had happened, plus with a numb leg and two numb arms she was not going far and easy to incapacitate with a shot to the head. As she collapsed face first into the grass I sniped her bra which disintegrated leaving her only wearing her panties.

"All yours," I said, "she will be incapacitated for another minute or so."

Debbie crept towards her as we covered her from the building. She gently pulled the girls panties down revealing her naked bum to the world before shooting her again to fully disable her then creeping back holding the panties.

"Least she is face down," I thought to myself, reasoning that yes she was naked, but at least no one can see her tits or pussy. Just then the radio crackled into life again with the choice of handing her over. Mercilessly we all voted to hand her over, and gave the drone free range on her as the first.

This time the drone grabbed her leg and pulled her towards the other girl. It pulled her on top of her squad mate and said, "lick"

Obediently and immediately the girl started to lick her squad mates pussy whilst the drone broadcast from every angle it could get. I watched with a morbid fascination. I had watched girl on girl porn before, but I had never done it, or seen it in real life. The girl being licked moaned and rocked her hips back and forwards as her squad mate buried her face between her legs.

After about five minutes the body of the girl who was receiving twitched as she orgasmed followed almost immediately by a second. All the time the drone was circling the pair broadcasting all possible angles of the girls tongue which was gently caressing and pushing against her friends clit as her lips sucked her pussy.

The girl on top was ordered to stop by the drone, which she did and within what looked like 3 seconds she was airtight. She screamed as her anus got violently penetrated with no lube and started thrusting inside her. Her screams soon turned to whimpers which soon turned to moans of pleasure as she got screwed in all holes at the same time before orgasming audibly and collapsing onto the grass.

The drone retracted all appendages before cloaking leaving both girls motionless and naked on the grass. Their bodies glistened with sweat from the exertion, the girl who got licked was on her back, legs open exposing her visibly wet pussy to the cameras whilst her friend was face down, her battered anus was still agape from the abuse it had just taken.

The game ended with no further contact. When the buzzer sounded ending the game the naked girls stood up, both tentatively checked their battered arseholes almost simultaneously and did not look very amused. It turned out that half of there squad had turned and ran when it all kicked off, just leaving her to her fate. The second girl just didn't see us and paid the price. It was pointed out that if it was a real game they would have had seven more hours of most likely getting screwed repeatedly or at least until they were all satisfied and then god knows what they would do with them.

We returned to the barracks and got into the shower chatting about the game, squads were kept separate except when competing to reduce the chance of us working together. We were quite excited, we had done well, okay we could have done better, but for a first go none of us showed any flesh and it worked out that our accounts were 600 credits better off each, which was around a good weeks wages, for an hours work. Apparently the real games were better paid as well, but of course more was on the line in that if you lost against men 99 times out of 100 you were going to get at best only humiliated, at worst humiliated then screwed then thrown into a "pit".

The pits were mechanical traps that were dotted around the arenas, fall into one and it was more or less game over for you if you were alone. They were full of mechanical attachments that were designed to "probe" places as well as display you to the camera drones for the world to see. Your clothes slowly dissolved at 30 second intervals, so fully dressed you had two minutes for someone to shoot the trap which disabled it for 1 hour. After two minutes you would be naked at which point it would display you to the cameras whilst exploring your body in ways that add to your humiliation, if you know what I mean. Of course you can be released at any time from them, but ideally, quicker the better. They are neutral, in that they offer the same problem for the men as well.

Satisfied at our days work we went back to our room and settled down to watch the replay which was freely available for all to watch. I was amazed how in the open I was, obviously I knew where I was so that helps, but I looked very obvious when viewed via the helmet camera's of the two girls who lost. I wasn't sure if this was just because I knew where I was, or if I would have to raise my game. Once again we all watched with a sort of morbid fascination as the first girl got violated. The camera angle which was mounted at the tip of the appendages cycled between them firstly showing us the view down her throat, then in her pussy before finally showing what her anus looked like internally. It then switched to split screen with a close up of her face and her anus before playing her penetration in slow motion five or six times. Her face contorting with pain and shock as her back door got literally smashed in. The stats on the screen showed that she took 8 inches of length and 2 inch diameter up her arse. We all simultaneously crossed our legs and made "owch" faces as we saw what size she had taken.

We decided to order some stuff to make our lives a little bit more comfortable with our newly earned credits. I decided on some PJs and some panties, even after several weeks without any on except when training it still felt a bit strange. We didn't spend much, we had previously agreed that we would save up for room upgrades, but they were expensive so we treated ourselves.

*

All comments welcome

Not entirely sure where I am going with this. It will depend on feedback I guess. Ideas welcomed.

12