Comhlacht Gadaí: The Body Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brain swelling," Mom thought out loud. "Maybe parts of him have been rewired by the injury."

"Don't tell anyone about his cock. Guys will be hitting themselves over the head to try and reproduce the results."

"How about I fix us some pancakes?" I offered when Karina, the O'Brien's cook, arrived.

"Over my dead body," she said. "Get out of my kitchen before I tickle the living hell out of you." We retreated to the living room with our coffee and sat on the couch together. "And no copulating on the couch. Iris has complained about what a bitch it is to get stains out of the cushions. Degenerates."

Mora leaned close and stared at me. When I asked what she was doing, her response was simple.

"Making sure you are Leo," she said. "Your eyes have changed too. It is subtle, but they are darker than before."

"Hmm, let's see," Mom said and ran her hand under my shirt. "The scar is gone."

"Lift your shirt," Mora demanded. I did, and they both gasped. "Your surgery scar has faded; it is almost gone. How the hell did that happen?"

Leo had undergone heart surgery when he was a child. They repaired a damaged valve, and it had not troubled him since. I knew it had happened but had no memory of the event at first. After a few seconds, the surgery unfolded in my mind. I recalled it from Leo's point of view. I seemed to be an amalgamation of both Stan and Leo. The longer I was in this body, the more I became Leo. I no longer thought of them as Mora and June but my sister and mother.

The scent of French toast wafted in, and I heard my belly rumble. I knew better than to approach the kitchen for fear of the wrath of Karina, the Slavic terror. Soon we moved to the dining room, and Karina served breakfast and refilled our coffee mugs.

"I am so glad you are out of that damned hospital and back home," Karina said. "Things have been too quiet around here. We are all here for you, well I am. I can't speak for these two trollops."

"He doesn't remember," Mora said. "How the hell could he forget fucking Karina?"

"You know what that means, Master? I get to remind you of all the talents I have honed thanks to you. You and your condition." Karina saw the lack of recognition in my eyes. "Your satyriasis, your hyperactive sex drive."

Suddenly everything made sense how Leo could bring three women home and leave them breathless and eager for more. Mom and Mora had become willing partners to help keep that condition under control.

"We got you fixed on your eighteenth birthday for obvious reasons," Mom explained. "Can't have you knocking up your sister or me."

"I will remember to thank you for your sacrifice," I said, and they laughed.

[3] The Memory of Water

After breakfast, I felt the need to explore my new surroundings. I had actions that needed evaluation. Chief among them was whether or not to contact my parents. A principal portion of me wanted to see them as dead Stan's parents. It took an effort to remember them affectionately. The emotional distance grew by the moment. It would be heart-wrenching to claim to be their child since Leo had been driving the car that killed him.

"I need resolution," I whispered.

I slipped on a jacket and stepped into the vast backyard. The manicured lawn and garden formed a perfect geometric pattern, and the O'Briens even had a moon pool and wooded path surrounding it. You could have fit the Winchester's home into this space four or six times. I chose to walk the trail and try to clear my head and work out what I had become. What defied logic was the process that had put me in Leo's body and not facing oblivion. I did not have enough information.

I crossed the lawn and entered the tree-shrouded lane. Every ten feet or so, they placed a slender stone shrine. At the top of the pillar was a cut-out where you could place a small candle to light the way at night. I looked past the post to the lake. Each station offered a slightly different view of the lake. I wondered if the others bothered to savor the simple beauty close to their home. Curious, I squatted down and looked into one of the recesses to see if any candlewax remained or the roof of the space had any burn marks. The surface remained unmarred and free of residue. The family never bothered to visit the shrines at night. What a pity.

Along with the plinths, a secondary water feature circumnavigated the pool. A fountain pushed water from the lake through a trough. Next to each shrine was a bamboo ladle and a small stone bowl. I captured some water from the fountain and poured it into the receptacle. Where did it go, I wondered? I liked this option, and as I walked the circuit, I placed water into each bowl. It felt like an expression of walking meditation. The last waypoint neared, and I spied the stone collector for the liquid I had been placing in the containers. I stood before the final shrine and could see the water touching the brim of the crescent-shaped dish for the briefest moment. A heartbeat later, the water I had collected fell into the lake.

"A metaphor for life, I suppose," I said aloud. "You are here one moment and gone the next. Humbling."

I closed my eyes and stood there, attempting to take in my surroundings. I heard windblown leaves scuttling across the ground. That same breeze caused the limbs of nearby trees to rustle and creak. The temperature was dropping, and an unpleasant chill made me want a cup of hot chocolate. A little human company would be welcome as well. The walk across the lawn let me enjoy the last blossoms of the season. Fall was nearly here, and with it, the withering. I spied a solitary plant and recognized it instantly. Ignoring the cold, I walked over to get a better look.

"Well, look at you," I exclaimed. "Where did dad find you?"

"Find who?" Mora asked. "Karina is making hot cocoa."

"This is a rare orchid," I said and gave her its Latin name. "Or in English, the Devil's orchid."

"Why did they call it that?" She asked.

"I heard it is supposed to have to have aphrodisiac-like effects when properly prepared," I replied.

"What is an aphrodisiac?"

"A substance that gets people aroused," I explained. "It is just a legend."

"Pity, that sounds like it could be fun. Come on, best not to make Karina wait or the cocoa to get cold."

Mora clung to my arm and cast a backward glance at the orchid. She informed me that I didn't need anything to get her aroused. Karina opened the sliding glass door and smiled.

"Good," she said in her accented English. "A little chill is perfect for making you fully appreciate my creation."

"I can't wait. Ooh, you are a plant lover," Mora said to Karina. "Did you know that daddy has a Devil's orchid blooming in his garden?"

"You lie," Karina snapped. "I am sorry. You must be mistaken."

"What was the Latin name again?" Mora said as she butchered it. It was close enough for Karina to go pale.

"Truly, I must speak to your father," Karin purred. "Now, let us huddle by the fireplace and enjoy the first hot chocolate of the season together. If that is okay with the young Master?"

"I look forward to it," I said, and Karina's sensual side peeked out.

The three of us huddled by the hearth with Karina on my left side and Mora on the right. Mora asked Karina for details about the orchid.

"It is an old tale. A Jesuit priest by the name of Ambrose DeMedici traveled to South America. The details of his travels are lost nearly three hundred years ago. What is known is that he found a step pyramid and discovered two rare plants. One, you know, the Devil's orchid, and the other is rumored to be the Emperor's voice. Ambrose brought the plants back to Rome, where he cultivated both. The orchid blooms every nine years while the voice is a part of the Cannabis family. The orchid arrived in America mid-eighteenth century. A brother Jesuit erected a missionary to save the souls of native Americans. The parent plant played a role in that salvation attempt."

"You think the priest drugged the Indians?" Mora asked.

"The stories tell us that is the case. That is where the legend of psychotropic effects and orgies surrounds the orchid. Take it for what it is worth. There are no current studies to verify such a claim, but rumors abound of groups like the Hellfire Club using the orchid to facilitate and improve activities."

"That is why you got so hot and bothered," Mora said with a mischievous smile.

"Maybe," Karina replied with an equally sexy grin.

"The Emperor's Voice sounds yummy," I said. "I bet it hits like a velvet truck on an icy road."

"That's the Leo I remember," Mora laughed. "The hot chocolate is delicious as always."

"I hate to ask," I began, and they both looked at me. "Doc didn't want me to be using the stairs, and I need my laptop." They both went pale and looked at the other. "What is it?"

"Has no one told you?" Karina asked.

"Told me what?"

"Your laptop was in the back seat of your car. Sometime during the accident, it shifted and was destroyed," Mora explained and then fell silent. "The momentum inside the car launched the laptop, and it hit Stan. It struck the back of his head."

I don't remember anything hitting me. One moment the Bugatti hit the tree and tumbled earthward. The darkness engulfed me, and then the feeling of drowning. I had to survive and shoved Leo into the abyss. Did I send him to hell?

"Leo?" Mora asked, breaking the memory. "It is going to be okay."

"It was an accident," Karina added. "No one is blaming you." Mora tried to smile and continued.

"Dad got you a new one," Mora said. "He meant to give it to you, but his caseload has been heavy lately. I know where he put it."

Mora went to dad's office and returned with a leather carrying case. I moved to the couch and unzipped the case, and I didn't recognize the company logo or the general design of the laptop's shell. The machine powered up on its own and was accessible within seconds.

"It didn't ask for a password. That's odd," I said.

"No password required," the machine replied. "I have a sample of your biometrics Leo. May I call you Leo?"

"Um, sure," I said.

"I understand your hesitancy. Let me explain what I am. My programming is complex machine learning or artificial intelligence. The more we interact, the more I grow. How can I be of help?"

"Hmm, open my cloud account."

"Activating quarantine zone, unlocking cloud, quarantining files and scanning, all items are safe, you may click the bypass icon, and I will perform these functions in the background."

"Consider it checked, though I am impressed with your security measures. I want to read my diary. Can I have some privacy?"

"Simply touch the blue icon in the corner to wake me from passive mode, the symbol will turn green, and you will know that I am active again."

Karina returned to the kitchen while Mora informed me she was heading out to shop. Six years of entries would give me a clearer picture of how Leo thought of himself and the things only he knew. If I was to take over, I needed that information. It took a bit to work out how Leo coded his events. Simple mundane days bore grey text. Important school or personal circumstances were red. Lastly, sexual encounters were either blue or green. Blue chapters were outside the family and the majority. Green days were taboo and covered family and close friends. I skimmed the green events to see who he had fucked.

"No," I exclaimed. "Of course you did. Just couldn't help himself."

The memory was there, locked in the cells of my new body. I sat back, closed my eyes, and relived the moment. I remembered the night from both sides. Stan was stinking drunk, and Leo helped carry him into the house. Erin Winchester helped Leo direct Stan's body to the couch. There he drifted in and out of consciousness. Leo had always had a crush on Stan's mother and could no longer fight his desire. He remembered reaching out and cupping Erin's chin. She moved her head and snared his thumb between her lips.

"I knew it," I said, feeling the sucking action. Our lips met, and I pulled Erin into my arms. While Stan slept on the couch, Erin's hand cupped my erection.

"So hard," Erin gasped. "We don't have much time and must be quiet."

I spun Erin around, reached under her blouse, and cupped her naked tits. She ground her ass against me as I kissed the side of her neck. Erin begged me to fuck her, so I tugged down her sweat pants, unzipped my jeans, and took aim.

"Beg me for it," I whispered in Erin's ear.

"Please fuck me," she groaned as the head of my cock brushed against her labia.

I pushed slowly forward as Erin grabbed the back of the couch and watched her son sleep fitfully while I slid into her. Since we were in a hurry, I moved slowly but with more force than usual. I picked up speed and maintained the passion behind each thrust. Each time my cock hit home, Erin grunted. Music to my ears, so I grabbed her hair, kissed her fiercely, and fucked her like the bitch she was.

"Mom?" Stan moaned in his sleep.

"Hush, just a dream," Erin whimpered.

"M'kay," he giggled. "I am so drunk."

"Hey dude, I am fucking your mom," I said. "I am balls deep in her soaked cunt."

"Um, ha, you are such a douche," Stan laughed.

"Close," Erin warned. "So damn close."

"Your mommy is about to cum from my cock," I growled as I hammered Erin as hard as I could. Erin clamped a hand over her mouth as her body betrayed her. The couch shook as she climaxed. Stan's eyes opened, and he saw his mother over him.

"Oh hey, you okay? You look strange."

"Just watching you sleep, sweetie," Erin said as I slowly fucked her to my climax. "Eep, he is getting thicker."

"Huh?" Stan said just before passing out.

I pulled back and slammed into her one last time. Erin let out a short, strangled cry when my load pulsed inside of her. I yanked my cock free and a puddle of mixed fluids formed on the floor between Erin's feet.

"I have wanted to fuck you for so damn long," I growled in her ear. "So?"

"I came so hard," Erin said. "So exciting with my son right here. I have a mess to clean up. Now, you'd better go."

"Call me."

"Oh, I will."

There were several entries covering the affair between Erin and Leo. Each word dredged up a vision, a scent, or even a sensation. In the last encounter before the accident, Erin had finally given up her most prized possession, her anal virginity, or so she claimed. That was a conquest worth immortalizing, so I touched the embedded icon and launched the video file. The POV footage began with those infamous words.

"My name is Erin Winchester, and today I am going to lose my anal virginity."

"Leo, who are you talking to?" Karina asked with a lilt in her voice.

"Just watching a video," I said and closed the file. "Something extra special if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I know," Karina said from right behind me. "Mmm, I remember when I surrendered my ass to you. I said those very same words."

I set the laptop down and stood. Karina walked into my arms, and I held her gently. Karina shook as she wept. The emotions so long bottled up came pouring out. I stroked her hair and let everything run its course.

"I was so scared," Karina admitted. "We thought you were going to die."

"Did you visit me at the hospital?"

"Of course I did," she snapped. "I read to you every night. So many books."

"Tell me about it, my time in a coma," I asked.

"You looked so fragile. Your skin was pale," Karina began. "Early on, I overheard the doctors, the specialists, and how you were a mystery to them. Both sides of your brain were equally active in a way that perplexed even the brightest minds. The doctor leading your treatment kept bringing in more specialists and even students. You were a teaching moment for the next generation of physicians. I am not well educated, and most of it was very clinical, but I got the gist of their talks. That is why the coma lasted for so long."

"I take it my brain stabilized over time," I said.

"Exactly," Karina said. "But, it took months."

Karina continued and talked about the novels, the songs, and the one-sided conversations she had with me. Her words felt like stones thrown into a quiet pool. The ripples formed echoes in my mind. I thought they were dreams, but the sound of her voice was a constant harbor for me to cling to while in the coma.

"You look weary," Karina said. "Perhaps you should take a cat nap."

"I am tired," I said and returned to the guest bedroom and lay down.

The diary entries left me emotionally drained. Leo's cock had no conscience. So, I guess June climbing into my bed was payback. I closed my eyes, and sleep came surprisingly fast. The dreams or were they memories boiled in my subconscious. They began with Karina seated next to my hospital bed. My mind made images of the stories she read. In some, I was in space fighting battles with humans and aliens. In another, I was a hero that wielded blades and spells to protect those weaker than me.

Karina told me about her travels before coming to the US. Her father was a businessman and dealt in international trade. She had spent her vacations with him, visiting Europe, Asia, and even the Middle East. I suppose that triggered the dream or was it a memory?

The imagery resolved itself into a stone temple that had once been at the heart of a great kingdom. A flourishing oasis covered hundreds of miles now reduced to scrub grass, hard-packed earth, and a dying well. One day the bucket came up dry from the shaft. I was alone and on the threshold of death. The others moved on long ago, drawn by the migration of animals and the chance to see new things. I alone remained. A bitter sandstorm drove the band of bedouin into the once fertile river valley to seek shelter. They found the temple and me.

Dad entered the guest room, waking me. He couldn't hide his concern.

"You still look under the weather, but time and healing will take care of that," dad said. "Do not push yourself right now. Maybe after dinner, we can sit down and watch a football game or hang out."

"I'd like that," I said.

His smile seemed to erase some of the lines on the worry patchwork of his stern, handsome features. The deep furrows relented for a while. Being a judge took a toll on him and etched his flesh like a weathered stone. My mother seemed to age gracefully in comparison. Though she had just turned forty, her exercise regimen and worry-free lifestyle maintained a youthful appearance. You wouldn't think the two were scant years apart. After another one of Karina's inspired meals, dad and I sat on the couch and watched television until his head touched his chest.

"You aren't the only one that is worn out," dad laughed. "I'm off to bed, and it was nice just sitting around and doing nothing."

"I enjoyed the company," I told him, and he rewarded me with another of his rare smiles. "You should do more of that."

"I should," he said and then went off to bed.

[4] Breaking in Mora

Karina announced that she was heading home. The soft rumble of thunder paralyzed me, and I cried out. Karina hugged me, and I found myself crying. Mora came down from her room when she heard my shout.

"It's the weather," Karina explained.

"I got him," Mora offered. "It isn't supposed to get very bad."

"I know," Karina said. "I will call when I get home so he can relax."

Mora led me to the sofa, and we waited for Karina's call. One apology followed the other as a light rain fell and pattered against the sliding glass door. It never got worse, and my fear lessened reluctantly. Fifteen minutes after her departure, Karina called, and I forced myself to watch the rain.

"I used to like the rain," I said.

"No one blames you. Can I do anything to you to take your mind off the situation?"

"Let go swimming," I suggested.

123456...8