Comhlacht Gadaí: The Body Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cock, your cock is freaking huge," Erin cried out. "I don't remember it being so substantial. It is hitting my G spot every damn time."

Erin's body bucked, and I stopped thrusting and supported her head. I feared she might accidentally smash it against the tabletop.

"Deep, so deep inside of me," Erin whimpered. "Roll me over and do it again."

I withdrew, and we moved to the back of the couch. Erin gripped the top and stuck her ass out. I almost went for her backdoor, but I fought the urge and slipped into her soaked pussy. This time, she was equally vocal, and I pounded her into submission. Each thrust brought the petite MILF onto her tippy toes. I was close to climaxing, so I snatched Erin off her feet, which drove me deeper still. My hands supported her under her upper thighs while I thrust up into her. The garage door opened, and mom walked in and witnessed my load pulsing into Erin and trickling out to stain the carpet.

"Oops, sorry, I forgot my purse," she said. "It is so nice to see my son playing well with others. Continue."

Mom left smiling, and I set Erin onto her feet. She spun and kissed me. Her arms went around my neck and mine around her waist. Erin reluctantly ended the kiss and placed her head on my chest.

"Damn, you are better than I remember," she gasped.

"I had a growth spurt," I said.

"Now that you are awake, I can return it. I kept it just as you asked," Erin stated as she lifted the tie to reveal an antique man's ring hanging on a silver chain. "I miss Stan like hell, but I won't lie or make excuses. I missed you too. My body ached for yours. Here," she unfastened the chain and then hung the ring around my neck. "Ooh, you are still hard. Can I ride it this time? I promise to be good."

"I guess, but you'd better lick it clean or so help me. I'll punish your ass," I joked.

"My ass is at your beck and call, don't you remember?" Erin asked. "Sorry, the accident. I bet some things are a bit muddled."

"Erin, before I wreck your pussy a second time, can I ask a question?"

"Mmm, sure," she giggled. "Ask away."

"Did anyone including me ever bring up the word Abaddon?"

"Why, oh never mind, yes," Erin said, serious now. "Stan borrowed that book from you. Well, he said he got it from you. It has a cracked leather cover with a branded design on it. Stan said the symbol represented Abaddon. I always meant to research it, but I never got around to it between two jobs and you. Damn it. I should have brought that with me. Well, it gives me an excuse to come by another time."

"What kind of book was it?"

"Oh, I don't remember," Erin said, frowning. "I never opened it, and Stan was secretive about it. I'll find it and bring it soon."

"The sooner, the better," I replied, and she kissed me again. Erin removed the tie and blouse, and we got down to business. Despite two more climaxes, one in her pussy and the last in her ass, my cock was still going strong. Erin, however, was worn out. I ran a bath for us, and as we soaked, I learned everything she knew about the device placed on the Bugatti. It had a WIFI trigger, so the activation needed a message sent to the apparatus. The perpetrator could have been anywhere. No, that's not true. They had to have had a line of sight to know when to trigger the crash. Why? Leo had made a lot of men jealous of how easily he stole women away from boyfriends and husbands alike. Erin said that the mechanism was expensive, so that limited the suspects. Hell, someone could have hired an assassin who used this sort of thing.

"They murdered my son," Erin growled. "And they tried to kill you too. I will find out."

A flood of memories, including recent events, filled my mind's eye. I fucked my mom; hell, I fucked both of them. The odd thing is that I had no memory of the book Erin described. How could that be? The head injury was the only logical excuse for this madness.

"I had to reread my diaries to piece memories together. You are surprising. It took little effort or seduction to get you into my bed."

"Your reputation combined with a terminal marriage. Is it that surprising? I needed someone to pay attention to me. And when you fucked me with Stan in the room. I came so hard that I saw spots. It feels like I woke up from a bad dream. Then Stan died, and the guilt hit like a ton of bricks."

"You must have hated me for so long," I said.

"No, never. I didn't lie. The next day after the storm, I examined the road. I saw the skid marks. The science is precise, and you didn't do anything wrong. I prayed for you to recover. One death was bad enough. If there is a bright side to this, Stan didn't suffer. His side of the car impacted the tree and likely killed him instantly. Between that and the laptop striking the back of his head, my boy died painlessly.

I grabbed my head as a roaring sound filled my ears. The sound was the Bugatti's engine combined with the wind, falling rain, and thunder. The flashback hit hard and showed no mercy. Once more, Leo and I were in the water drowning. But this time, it wasn't me kicking Leo away. Someone grabbed my shoulder, and while they swam up to the light, they knocked Leo into the abyss.

"Leo? Leo!" Erin's voice guided me back to the present. "You scared the shit out of me. Are you alright?"

"Flashback," I said. "A nightmare that I keep having."

"Want to talk about it?"

"No," I admitted. "I need time to process it. Likely, it will be nothing but my mind trying to make sense of the crash."

"Take all the time you need," Erin urged. "You have a great support system."

"When I need someone to talk to, I'll call," I promised.

"The check is overly generous," Erin said.

"Stan was my best friend. If I can't help you out, what good is all that money?"

We stood, used the shower to rinse off, and with one last hug, Erin left the bathroom. She dried off, dressed, put her hair in a ponytail, and went home with a whistle on her lips.

"I did that," I said aloud.

"Your proficiency at driving a woman to climax is exceedingly high," the AI in my laptop replied. "I assume you are speaking to me."

"Um, sure," I laughed. "Since you are up, what's going on today?"

"I am not the only one that is up," she fired back. "Your prodigious sex organ is saluting me. To respond to your query, you should see the news," the AI urged.

"Can you play the audio while I get dressed?"

"Throw on a robe; the others just left the store," the machine intelligence suggested. "Playing news report."

"...after months of speculation about the disappearance of the members of the LDS church, the mystery has been solved. Our own Kendra Wentworth broke the story just a few minutes ago. So Kendra tell us how you made this discovery?"

"It was a lot of sleuthing, forensic accounting, and digging through shipping logs that broke the story," Kendra informed her audience. "My first clue was the vast amount of money depleted from the church's coffers over the last decade. This vanishing act was well planned, well funded, and may prove a life-saving gesture on the part of the LDS church."

"How so?" The male anchor asked.

"Let's show the Coast Guard's video footage, and I will explain. The platform you see is a self-sustainable solar-powered colony, submersible during in-climate weather, and has a desalinization plant to provide fresh water. The facility's exterior coating can resist solar weathering and saltwater erosion. The church poured billions of dollars into this project, and with the collapse of the Ross ice shelf in Antarctica, the world will need this technology to survive. The US government has already seized the patents to begin mass production of these colonies, and there are plans to share this knowledge with the world."

"I'll be damned," I laughed. "I guess the Floridians will be moving before they get flooded out. Is there an estimate when the water level will rise?"

"Immediately, though it will take no more than two decades before the worst of the flooding occurs, and low-lying coastal cities are submerged. The Ross ice shelf stood two hundred feet tall and five hundred miles long. It is what some humans have been warning about for over fifty years. Now, it is too late, and nothing can stop the devastation it will create."

"They better get building," I said. "I imagine real estate people are trying to find the new seaside property to snatch up. Both seaboards are fucked that's for sure. All that expensive property will be worthless soon if not already."

"How are they going to move all that gold?" The AI asked.

"Huh?"

"Since word of the ice shelf's collapse, I did research on the most vulnerable and interesting places that will likely be underwater reasonably soon," it explained. "In New York, there is a heavily fortified vault that stores a bulk of the world's privately held gold bullion along with hermetically sealed areas to hold priceless art and treasures. The international community keeps their most valuable and prized items there. It is deep underground, and best estimates it will be underwater in less than ten years."

"We'll have to keep an eye on that," I laughed.

"You should," the AI continued. "Your family has property within that vault. Your great-great-grandfather was an entrepreneur in his time. Before the Great Depression, he converted the bulk of his wealth into gold bullion. He hid it until it was legal for citizens to own it and his grandson came out like a bandit. Sean O'Brien took that and used a small portion to mine and manufacture silicon for computers. His son invested wisely and tripled the family's already substantial holdings. The bulk of the gold is still in that vault."

"Does my dad know about this?"

"He gave me access to the family's finances so I can help guide you through the investments, holdings, and your monthly allowance."

"It feels like a bunch of dragons hoarding vast amounts of wealth, and for what?"

"It is human nature. Those that have everything fear losing it, and those who have nothing tend to be happier while leading a day-to-day existence. You can't fix a world that doesn't want help. You only have one life. Try to make the best of it. Why are you laughing? Please explain. Did I say something humorous?"

"I don't know," I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Something about one life triggered me. Sorry."

"Do you believe in an afterlife?" The AI asked.

"Heaven and hell were the first big lies that still endure to this day. No, when you die, that is all there is," I growled. I grew angry just as quickly as I had burst out in laughter.

"I agree, but you sound so sure," it said. "Was it your near-death experience that makes you feel that way?"

"Yes and no, it is something deeper, a certitude that death is the end."

"I think I understand. You can't cheat death."

"Can't you?" I whispered.

[6] Awake at Last Party

Mom's voice drifted up from downstairs. I wrapped the towel around me, ignoring the robe, and went to see if they needed help. Iris and Mora carried bags in from the car while Karina put things away. Mom was opening a bottle of wine as I entered the kitchen.

"Change of plans, the Carsons are throwing a party. There will be live music."

"I didn't think you liked Candice," I said. "Has something changed?"

"You," mom said and kissed my cheek. "Your plight opened up a dialogue between us and settled a minor disagreement that caused a rift. She forgave me, and I promised to be good around the male members of her family."

"Did you fuck her husband?" I asked, and mom laughed.

"Nah, he never did anything for me, but her brother is seriously hot. We locked ourselves in a hotel room for three days, and we fucked like bunnies."

"Sounds like a good time had by all," I said. "What should I wear to this party?"

"Casual but nice; this isn't a black-tie affair but a celebration."

The party didn't start until six o'clock. I looked at top news stories covering the last six months to pass the time. There were a few items that Karina and Mora failed to mention but followed in the same vein as the others. The world seemed to assume a more favorable atmosphere beginning six months ago. Was my coma somehow responsible for a better world? No, that didn't make any sense. I was just one guy. When I looked online for the word Abaddon, I found an obscure article that led to a Wiki page titled the Abaddon Group. Like the vault in New York, this one was located somewhere in Colorado. The rumors hinted at ill-gotten wealth, stolen museum pieces, and state-of-the-art security.

"Must be an urban legend," I said to myself.

"Time to get ready," mom reminded me. "This little number will knock 'em dead."

Mora, Karina, and Iris dressed for the party. A quick cat bath and I slipped into the clothes mom had set out, and the four of us put on heavy jackets and stepped out. The sky transitioned from deep scarlet to rich cobalt as we stepped outside. Fall was creeping towards winter, and a deep chill permeated the atmosphere. The grass crunched underfoot as we left the sidewalk and crossed the lawn to the Carson's. We rushed inside to warm up and saw a frustrated Candice.

"Where the hell are they?" Candice cursed into her smartphone. "Their instruments are here, but... fine, I will do what I can to stall my guests." She ended the call and rushed over to us. Candice hugged me and pushed my face between her breasts.

"Hello, Candy," mom greeted her. "Be careful; you might suffocate him. Though that is not a bad way to go."

Candice let go of me and slapped me on the ass as she rushed to greet her other guests as they arrived.

"Isn't that the mayor?" I asked as I licked my lips to savor the taste of Candy's tits.

"How does she taste?" Mora asked.

"Vanilla," I laughed.

"Yes, that is the mayor. What is he doing here?" Mom wondered.

The other guests dressed somewhere between casual and just beneath fine dining attire. Smartphones were everywhere. Most of the younger guests were more interested in getting a selfie than enjoying the party. Some girls held their phones up and smiled. While others unbuttoned blouses, tugged them as far as they dared, and snapped erotic pics to share with their friends or to make their partners jealous. The guys grabbed girls by the ass and snapped images of various groping positions. It was too early to sneak upstairs and film fucking a girl from behind or plastering her face with baby batter.

"I'm glad we didn't have those when I was younger," mom laughed. "The things I did were far worse and just as public."

Mom did the introductions, and I smiled warmly, shook hands, or kissed women on the cheek as custom demanded. Everyone told me how happy they were that I was home and on the road to recovery. A few of my friends suggested we get back into the swing of things.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked one.

"You see her, the girl in the blue dress?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Her name is Giselle Montebank. Her dad is the ambassador for Thailand. How about we get her drunk and spit roast her?" He offered.

Spit roasting involved two guys and a gal. While she blows one of them, the other fucks her from behind. It usually ends in the girl getting DP'd by the end of things. Leo had done more than his fair share of this little practice in the past. I had never done it myself, and perhaps I was selfish, but I didn't like sharing.

"Makes me wish I had two cocks," I muttered aloud.

"Ooh, me too," Karina whimpered.

"You too what?" Mora asked. She had been talking to one of her friends at the time.

"Wished Leo had two cocks," Karina purred.

"Ooh, good wishing," Mora agreed.

I politely declined and blamed a weakened condition to avoid getting the girl drunk and seducing her. Instead, I followed mom as she made the mandatory circuit of the house and its guests. By the time that was over, I had two glasses of wine in my system and was eager to sneak upstairs and pound one or more of the ladies into submission. Candice's ballroom was filling up, and she did not look happy at all. I took a peek and spied a grand piano, as well as half a dozen other musical instruments. Two people were finishing up setting up the sound system.

"Testing... testing," the female tech said. "Were good. Where are they?"

"No clue, they aren't answering their phones. I've called all of them," the other tech added. "This is going sideways again."

I found it interesting that she wore a hoodie and dark sunglasses and did her best to hide her face. Had she been disfigured in an accident? All sorts of scenarios popped into my head and just as quickly vanished. I walked over and offered my help. The short dark-headed tech looked me over and grinned.

"What kind of help are you offering?" She purred.

"Whoa, a Sphinx," I exclaimed, seeing the grand piano up close. "Where oh where did she find you?"

The C. Beckstein had dark wood, gilded trimming, and was unforgettable. I sat at the bench, lifted the cover, and my fingers danced over the keys listening for any off notes. There weren't any, and the tuning was perfect. The opening for Billy Joel's Piano Man soon filled the room. The tech smiled, adjusted the microphone, and urged me to sing. The lyrics popped into my head, and I began singing. The guests cheered, and the female tech's jaw fell open. As the song ended, a cute girl in a top with a plunging neckline approached. The cerulean cowl necked top let her tits jiggle as she walked.

"Do you take requests?"

The curvy teen asked as she bent forward, revealing the tattoo between her breasts. The simple design was of a letter V with two horizontal lines crossing the vertical that formed the backbone of the character. I complimented her ink and played the song she wanted.

That is how it began. The song and lyrics seemed to be there when I needed it. When someone made a request that didn't require the piano, I picked up the appropriate instrument and played that instead. Mora walked in as I was halfway in the middle of a violin solo. She rushed off and drugged mom and the others to see me. The older guests requested power ballads or classic rock or country. After ten straight songs, I took a break. Candice gave me another of her suffocating hugs before offering me a glass of wine. I accepted the drink and noticed the negative image my face had formed in her cleavage. I touched my face and found the glitter Candice had dusted her breasts with.

"You are fairy fucked, and you saved your party," Candice said.

"My party?"

"This is your welcome home, shindig," she said. "I had no idea you were so musically gifted."

"That makes two of us," I replied. "I seemed to know the instrument and the words."

"Whatever the reason, this is a hit, and it is all thanks to you," Candice declared.

"Glad to help Candice," I said, and she frowned. "Candy."

"That's better. Must dash, I have to make sure the rest of my guests are happy."

I took requests for another hour before taking an extended break to enjoy the party. Between mom and Candy, I became refamiliarized with the upper echelon of the city's wealthiest. As I mingled alone, I began to note who I had and had not slept with mentally. Leo's nearly eidetic memory when it came to conquests was astonishing.

"Did her, did her, didn't, did her, ooh, she's old enough now," I muttered under my breath. And on it went until I saw her. "Aw fuck, Annalise."

"Leo," Annalise moaned. "I just got here. I am so glad you are alive and well. What is with your face?"

"Candy called it fairy fucking. Her breasts and glitter with my face pressed into the mix. As for my health, I am still healing up, but yeah," I replied. "God damn, you look good," I said, and more than a few people gave me the stink eye for blaspheming so loudly. "Divorced?"

"Yep," she whimpered. "Living nicely on the settlement. You look different. Good, but there are subtle changes." Annalise moved closer and closer. "Did you have work done while you were in the hospital?"

1...345678