Comhlacht Gadaí: The Body Thief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect, I just bought a new swimsuit from Japan. I think you'll like it."

Mora raced upstairs while I went down to the basement, where the indoor pool waited. I stripped down and set my clothes on one of the tables. I walked to the deep end of the Olympic-sized pool and hesitated. Two parts of me warred over diving into the water. I had nearly drowned when I was a kid, but Leo was a strong swimmer. He often spent time with the family on private beaches and islands owned by the O'Briens or relatives. I dove, and my body entered with barely a ripple. As I swam towards the shallows, my fear faded. After three complete laps, Mora arrived wearing a tight white one-piece suit. Mora stood in the shallows but no deeper than her knees. I returned to that end and stood.

"So, what is so special about this suit?" I asked.

"This," She said and walked deeper into the pool.

As the water crept up, her smile broadened. Mora launched herself into the water, swam in a slow circle, and stood. Her one-piece might as well have been invisible. The material was heavily translucent and showed Mora's breasts, dark areola, and neatly trimmed pubes.

"Worth every penny," Mora said. "Now, whatever shall we do?"

"Fuck the living shit out of you?"

"The acoustics will carry my voice upstairs," Mora warned me. "Yeah, as if you care."

"Nice and slow, wouldn't want to rush things. Get over here."

I took her into my arms and held her close. Finally, I thought, I had wanted to sleep with her since she turned eighteen. Now here she was in my arms and hungry for my touch. I moved behind her, slipped my hands under her suit, and cupped her prodigious tits.

"Finally," I moaned as I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts.

"I waited so long," Mora admitted. "Don't rush; we have all the time we need."

Mora slipped the shoulder straps of her one-piece off and pushed her ass against my erection. She lifted her hair and let me plant kisses on the back of her neck, and I leaned back and whispered in her ear.

"You don't have a tattoo like your mother."

"Our mother," Mora corrected me.

"Why the Morrigan? Why the Raven goddess?" Mora flinched, spun to face me, and the shock registered on her lovely features.

"She told you?"

"No, I deciphered the ogham characters."

"Just like that, how long did it take you?"

I pondered lying to Mora but decided against it. That would be a poor beginning to a physical relationship.

"About a minute maybe less," I admitted. "It just popped into my head."

She kissed me, and I pulled her close once more. Perhaps she expected me to lie to her and the kiss was my reward. Hungry to taste more of her, I lifted Mora and set her ass on the pool's edge. With a bit of wiggling, she shimmied out of the swimsuit and let it plop down next to her. I tapped her knees, and she spread them for me.

"Lean back and enjoy this is for you," I urged her.

I took a tentative lick and watched her ass cheeks pop up and quiver. When I did it a second time, I caught her cheeks in my hands and supported her as I ate her out. Not wanting to rush things too much, I used the tip of my tongue to trace her sensitive bits. The mix of chlorine and Mora made for an exciting flavor. The louder she moaned, the deeper my tongue explored. Mora's nails dug into my hair and scalp. The pain only made me want to make her climax as hard as possible. I wanted Mora to scream.

"You know just where to lick me," Mora said, surprised. "You've must have been practicing in your sleep."

Each time my tongue lashed her clit, Mora's body jerked. I lifted her higher and worked her asshole open with just my tongue.

"Relax," Mora groaned. "How are you doing that? Feels so good."

Soon I was tonguing her ass as deeply as I had her pussy. When I began alternating between the two, Mora's body succumbed. Her ear-splitting howl echoed and reverberated throughout the house. I set her ass down and let Mora catch her breath, and she sat up and regarded me with suspicion.

"You've never made me climax like that before. I mean, your cock has, but you've never gone down on me for that amount of time until now."

"I'm not done yet. I can go another round just doing that if you want. This is about you tonight."

"Now I am suspicious," Mora said. "When did you become so selfless all of a sudden?"

"I guess a near-death experience will do that to you," I said gently. "I've read my diaries, and an extremely self-centered individual wrote them. I don't want to be him any longer."

"If this is all about me, then follow and do what I say," Mora purred. She hopped into the water, walked to the shallowest part of the pool, and got on her hands and knees. Mora thrust her ass up, and the rest was straightforward. "Do what you do best."

I never hesitated as I knelt behind her and took aim.

"Yowzah," Mora cried out as I thrust my hips forward. "Fuck me, see if you can break your little sister."

I went slow to build up the pleasure. We wanted to savor my homecoming. Mora began to rock her body as we fucked. This wasn't making love; no, this was using each other as a sex toy. I swatted Mora's ass while I slowly picked up speed. A part of me seemed to sense when she was close to climax, and I reduced my pace accordingly. Mora's frustrated grunts told me the edging was working perfectly. When we did finally climax, it would be mindblowing.

"Stop, you are driving me crazy."

"Nope, we are getting close, but not quite there. Patience."

Mora lowered her head and began thrusting backward to meet me. The loud wet slapping sounds filled the air. The vaulted ceiling above us was perfect for this purpose.

"You are swelling inside of me," Mora cried out. "Harder damn you."

I pounded Mora until we both came. My orgasm left me gasping for breath and seeing spots with poor Mora lay panting and praising me.

"Worth the wait."

"Told you," I said as I pulled out. We both let out a groan of disappointment. "Yeah, I hate that part too."

"I feel complete with a hard cock inside of me."

We showered and dried off. Dad was eating the meal Karina had fixed and left in the fridge.

"Post-sex munchies taste the best," he said. "There is cold chicken in there if you want it."

It felt surreal for him to be so casual about his children doing the nasty. Mora and I shared the chicken while we stood next to the kitchen table with Judge Patrick O'Brien sitting there enjoying his food.

"Be a dear Mora and get your dad a beer," he asked nicely. Mora giggled as she turned around, opened the refrigerator door, bent down, and 'looked' for a beer.

"Can or bottle?" Mora asked, wiggling her ass.

"Bottle," dad asked, leering at her bare ass.

"Okay. Light or dark beer?" She asked, dragging it out even longer.

"Dark," Patrick chuckled. "Mora got that ass of hers from her mother. You like people watching, don't you, sweetie, just like June.

"Here you go, daddy," Mora said and handed him the bottle of dark beer.

"You two have fun. I have work piling up in my office," Patrick said and retired to finish reading whatever legal documents demanded his attention. "Your mother got me noise-canceling earbuds, so let 'er rip."

"Want me to get you something out of the fridge?" Mora teased.

"Sure, grab me a soda," I said. Mora obliged, and I never hesitated. She bent over, placed her hands on her knees, and wiggled that firm round ass of hers.

"Ready for round two?" I asked as I got lined up.

"Sure, Unn! That one damn near rattled my teeth. Keep it up."

This time there was little holding back. I was getting a good rhythm going when Mora reminded me that we needed to close the fridge door. I stepped back, pulled out, and she closed it.

"Show me what you got," I growled.

"Just you watch."

Mora approached the rear of the couch. Eager to renew things, she knelt facing the sofa. She rolled onto her back, brought her legs and torso up, then brought her knees next to her head. Mora's ass ended up pointed at the ceiling. The back of the couch supported and kept her in place. I straddled her and aimed my erection downward, and then I cupped her ass cheeks and began moving. The piledriver allowed for deep penetration, and if the expression on Mora's face told me anything, she was having a great time.

"You, Unn, you can do my ass if you want," Mora groaned, her eyes half-lidded and mouth wide open. "I prepped it earlier."

"Only if you want me to. This night is about you, not me," I reminded her.

"Do it," Mora begged. "I need it so bad."

I withdrew and aimed. I watched intently as the tip touched Mora's sphincter, and as I bent my knees, her ass swallowed the head of my cock quickly. Mora's eyes widened, and she gasped as I buried my length in her backdoor.

"Damn, that's tight as hell," I said. "I never tire of violating a woman's ass."

"I never tire of being sodomized," Mora whimpered. "I use toys all the time."

"Good to know," I snickered.

I began faster than she expected. Mora's eyelids fluttered as I pounded her ass. She urged me on and begged me to shoot inside of her. I had been close before, but now I quickly passed the point of stopping and lengthening this moment. Knowing I was about to bust my nut inside of her, I went all out. I hammered Mora as fast and with as much force as I could. Mora's body began to shake, and her voice grew louder as my cock swelled inside of her. We all three came together. My load hit her insides, Mora's strangled cry cut the air, and mom walked in just at that moment.

"Well, I arrived just in time," mom laughed as I clutched the back of the couch.

"I've never been fucked like that ever," Mora claimed.

"I could have warned you," mom added. "His cock hits deeper than ever."

"Damn, just damn," I gasped. "Hi mom, how was your bridge game?"

"Not nearly as pleasant as that," she giggled. "Be a dear and pull out of your sister before she passes out."

I reluctantly withdrew and helped Mora to her feet. She kissed me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and held on until she needed to come up for air.

"I am going to dream about this for a long time," Mora growled. "Come on, let's clean up. We are both dribbling on the carpet."

"Iris can clean it tomorrow," mom said. "Where's your dad?"

"Office with his new earbuds," I said. "We left some cold chicken in the fridge."

"Thanks, but I ate at Brenda's."

Mora and I washed up while mom slipped into more comfortable clothes: a sheer top, garter belt, stockings, oh, and a wicked smile. I grabbed two water bottles and handed Mora one. I reminded her to keep up her fluids. Mom went for a glass of wine and set out a cheese and meat platter. Violating Mora had worked up a bit of an appetite. Mom had entertained earlier in the week and put the leftovers in the fridge.

"Nibble, you need to keep up your strength," mom urged. "Karina texted me, so I cut the card game short and came home. I wanted to make sure you were okay. Silly me, I'm glad you found something to distract yourself. Are you okay?"

"For now," I said. "Did you win anything?"

"Just a few grand," she replied. "Jules always overbids and crashes and burns. The other ladies send their love."

"Any good gossip?" I asked, knowing what she'd say.

"It is the only reason I attend the damn card game," she admitted and then proceeded to lay out the latest rumors, inuendos, and claims of infidelities.

"It is good to see you smile," I said, and then her expression changed. "What is bothering you?"

"What makes you think, oh hell, I hear you are taking requests," mom said as she pressed close. "Mora called me and placed it on face time. I saw her bent over and how you went at it. Is it too late to make a wish?"

"One night only, big discount. Do you have a coupon?" I joked.

"Does this count?" Mom asked as she lifted her shirt and flashed me.

"It'll do, Pooh, it'll do," I replied. "What is your desire?"

"Let me add some role-playing gear, and you'll figure it out," mom said.

I waited as she went upstairs. When she returned, mom was right; I knew what she wanted. The leather collar around her neck had a metal ring attached to a leash. Mom handed me the end of the leash. The lingerie did little to hide her physical beauty, and the yoga classes and daily workouts paid off. She took great pride in her appearance.

"I know what I want," I said. I tugged on the lead and guided mom to the guest room. "Lie down with your head hanging off the foot of the bed." She pulled a silk choker and slipped it around her neck. "I accept the challenge."

"Snap my choker," mom whispered as she assumed the position. "Here's my phone. Record this for posterity. I want to watch this later."

I activated the video option on her smartphone and began. Eyes shut and mouth wide open, I regarded Leo's mother. They say violation is half the fun, and the other is blowing your load down her throat. It was true about Leo's hyperactive sex drive. I came twice, and my erection was still at full mast. I slid the head of my cock against her lips, and mom's tongue slithered out and tasted me. I held it there where she swirled that agile tongue on and around my sensitive flesh. The near prehensile nature of it astounded me. I fed her two more inches, and June managed to wrap her tongue around my erection and give it a loving squeeze. How the hell did she learn to do that? I cursed, and she urged me to feed her more and more until my balls rested against her nose.

"Time to snap that choker of yours," I growled.

Mom's eyes flew open, filled with defiance. She knew how to get my blood up. I rocked my hips slowly and watched her throat bulge as my erection moved in and out of her airway. The leisurely pace allowed her chances to close her mouth and let her lips caress my length as I exited. Mom's cheeks would cave in as she applied suction in an attempt to get me to climax. This technique only made my erection stiffer and pushed the choker's stability to its limits and beyond.

"Close," I grunted as I fought the urge to climax.

My cock swelled, the silk failed, and fluttered to the floor just before I cried out, and June began swallowing. I ground my cock against her lips and shivered.

"Ooh, spots, I have to sit down," I gasped and withdrew carefully.

"You okay?" Mom asked, concerned.

"Dizzy, but damn, that was amazing," I ranted as my knees buckled and I sat down hard on the carpet.

"Hey, take it easy now. You pushed yourself too much. Lie down on the floor. That's it; now I'll take your mind off everything."

Despite her moment of concern, June was not a woman to be dissuaded from the task at hand. Mom mounted me slowly. She made sure I wasn't in pain or worse off than before. Once my cock kissed her womb, mom began rocking her hips slowly.

"I'm going to savor the flavor of your cock," she moaned. "My poor pussy is memorizing every last inch of you. It likes what it feels."

"I... I popped your collar," I gasped as the pleasure overwhelmed me.

"Yes, you did," mom growled. "Mmm, it takes a real man to pull that shit off. Watch this; I've been working out in the gym to pull this off."

Mom adjusted her seat, squatted over me, and used her leg muscles to lift and drop her hips. She'd lift slowly and then let gravity pull her back down. At first, the slapping sound was awkward, but the pace picked up quite a bit once mom got her rhythm going.

"Oh god yes," she squealed. "I love a thick fat cock in my pussy. Don't say a word until I come."

Mom lowered her head and focused on the pleasure and her movements. I reached forward and cupped her tits and trapped her nipples between thumb and forefinger. When I applied more pressure, mom cried out but was not in pain. The tighter I squeezed, the redder her cheeks became. Mom's breathing was getting raspier, and I timed things perfectly. Before she climaxed, I gave her nipples a savage twist in opposite directions. How she managed to clamp a hand over her mouth mystified me. Mom's body bucked and shook as she came. I let go and supported her, so she didn't lose her balance.

"How is your request going so far?"

"Unn" is the only sound she could produce.

"I'll take that as a positive," I said as I rolled her onto her back. "Time to finish this."

I slid her legs over my shoulders, pushed until mom's shoulders were underneath her and her ass pointed at the ceiling. I gripped the foot of the bed, looked down at her, and began thrusting.

"Tell me if this gets to be too much."

I started slow but with a good deal of force behind each movement. The only words mom uttered were reduced to 'Unn' or 'oh Gawd or 'Harder'. I pounded her hard and fast. I praised her for not screaming like a banshee last time. This round, mom was getting progressively louder. It was too late to try and close the door and grab a pillow. I went with it. As my cock swelled inside of her, mom's eyes began to flutter. My orgasm sent pulses of seminal fluid inside her and triggered mom's climax. I sat back slowly covered in sweat and gasping for breath.

"I needed that," I gasped.

"Mmm, I deserved that," mom chuckled as I pulled out and lay at the foot of the bed.

"I am too weak for a shower," I said, and she cuddled.

"I'll get you a warm cloth and wash you down there. Tomorrow you can get a bath or shower in. Stick tight, and I'll help you to bed."

The clean-up involved the cloth but mostly mom's tongue. Once mom was satisfied, she let me lean on her until I sat on the side of the bed, cradling my head. She didn't scold me since she had pushed me as much as I overdid it myself. Once I recovered, she tucked me in, climbed in next to me, and rolled onto her side, facing away. I spooned behind June, and I caught a soft moan of approval. My arms encircled her waist and held June close. I remembered all the times I visited Leo's house and lusted after his sister or mother. They would bend over or lean in to display their asses or tits for Steve. I liked their little games.

"Here I am," I whispered in June's ear. "Naked, with a stunningly gorgeous woman in front of me, and with a whim, I could bury my cock deep into as often as I want."

"Mmm, yes, you can," she said and then yawned. "My body belongs to you."

"I dreamt about you while I was in the hospital," I lied. "The visions of making love to you sustained me. I love you."

"I... I love you too," June wept tears of joy.

I closed my eyes just as June's butt skootched over and ground against me.

"Really?" I mumbled.

She didn't respond, only worked until my length slid between her cheeks and then went still. I relaxed and dropped off instantly. The dream was pleasant with a private island in the middle of the Pacific somewhere. The was a manor house next to a lake with naked women of various nationalities providing entertainment and company. The island felt real and less a dream and more of a memory dredged up from Leo's memories. I had never left the state I had been born in, and now I could go anywhere I desired. Perhaps Cancun or British Columbia, they both offered a chance to get away and weren't that far away.

Mom was still asleep next to me when my bladder demanded attention. I carefully rolled from the bed and took care of business. When I was in the bathroom, I closed the door and turned on the light—no need to wake her up. I ran water to splash on my face when I looked up and stopped. Someone had written on the mirror with lipstick.

"Abandon? What the hell does that mean?"

I turned when the door opened, and mom stumbled in. She narrowed her eyes and sat on the toilet. Her hair tumbled down her back and over her eyes. The disheveled locks had no pattern and meandered chaotically.

"Looks like we both had the same idea," she mumbled from beneath her hair.

"Funny, but what does it mean?" I asked.

123456...8