Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella caressed Susan's shoulders and gave her a kiss too. "Oh, I think I will want to, how else will I know if I like doing it or not?"

"Exactly," Susan said and smiled. She kissed Stella again, a sweet, lingering kiss with just a little bit of tongue. "Now close your eyes and relax."

Stella's body was slumped down on the sofa, her ass right on the edge of it. Susan pulled back and down and began licking, sucking, and nibbling Stella's nipples, first one, then the other. "Ohhh," Stella sighed. She loved having her nipples played with like this and she hadn't had anyone playing with them in a long, long time and Susan was doing such a wonderful job of it.

While still sucking and kissing on Stella's nipples, Susan reached down to gently caress her pussy with her fingertips, feeling how wet she was and also making Stella gasp with surprise and pleasure. Susan pinched Stella's clitoris between her labia and rolled her thumb and forefinger firmly around on it. At the same time, Susan began working her mouth down over Stella's stomach, biting her and kissing her.

Stella's body arched up a little and she shuddered with delight as she moaned even more at the pleasure that Susan's mouth and fingers were giving her.

When Susan finally worked her mouth down to Stella's pussy she could smell a trace of her perfume but the overwhelming scent was the scent of Stella's healthy, clean vagina. It was a smell that Susan loved.

Susan kept pinching and tugging on Stella's clitoris, sandwiched between her labia, but her mouth started kissing and nibbling at the crease between body and thigh and out onto the soft, creamy skin of her inner thigh then back. She released her hold on Stella's labia and brushed her lips across the middle of her pussy, getting them wet from Stella's copious vaginal lubrication that was present. She's really turned on and into this, Susan told herself happily.

After kissing and gently biting on Stella's other thigh for a bit, Susan moved her mouth back and directly over her pussy. The labia were opened up like the petals of a sexual flower. Susan dredged her tongue, in a long flat stroke, from the bottom of Stella pussy to the top, loving the taste of her friend's wet pussy.

Stella's body shuddered again. "Ohhhhh, Susan," she sighed.

Susan now began to nibble and lick and suck on Stella's labia and pussy, giving her clitoris a little tongue caress now and then. She heard Stella's breathing become a bit more labored, moaning and sighing as she pushed and rubbed her pussy against her mouth. Susan smiled to herself. She was happy to know that she was giving her friend oral sexual pleasure, the first ever from a woman, and Susan was thoroughly enjoying doing it herself. She was getting more aroused and wet as she continued making love to her friend's pussy with her mouth.

Next, Susan inserted two fingers into Stella vagina. She pressed in firmly and felt Stella's vagina automatically respond by clenching down. She relaxed the pressure and Stella's vagina relaxed. Then Susan did it again and, again, Stella's vagina clenched every time Susan pressed her hand firmly against her vaginal opening. Susan knew that this would feel to Stella as if she were really being fucked. Susan began a regular rhythm of firmly pressing into Stella's pussy and relaxing.

"Ohh-Ohh-Ohh," Stella softly wailed.

Susan now began aggressively licking the sensitive spot just below the clitoris with an occasional flick or two on the clitoris itself.

Within minutes, Stella went from gasping and moaning to writhing against Susan's fingers and mouth and crying out loudly. "Oh Susan! Yes! Yes! Oh! Ah! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" And then she was coming and coming hard, holding Susan's face, against her grinding pussy as her orgasm exploded throughout her body and mind. Stella gave one last quavering wail and then her tensed-up body collapsed back into the sofa and she lay there for a few seconds, eyes closed, panting lightly.

Stella's eyes popped open and she looked down at Susan and gave her a big grin. "Wow! That was fantastic," she said.

Susan grinned back at Stella. "I'm so happy you liked it," she said.

"No, I loved it," Stella said as she reached out her arms. "Now come up here and give me a great big kiss."

"With pleasure...lover," Susan said.

"Yes, lover, is right," Stella said.

The two women kissed, a long and affectionate kiss, pulling their lips apart, molding them back together, and sucking on each other's tongues.

Stella pulled her mouth from Susan's and embraced her, holding her tightly to her body. "I loved that so much, Susan," she whispered in her ear. Thank you for convincing me to give it a try."

Susan pushed back up, her arms braced straight on the sofa on either side of Stella's hips. She pressed her forehead to Stella's. "I'm glad you loved it. I loved doing it. I'm dripping wet right now. However," she said as she pulled her head back so she could look Stella directly into her large, warm, brown eyes, "the make or break time is here. It's one thing to have me go down on you. The question is: Will you enjoy going down me?"

Stella traced a finger down Susan's cheek and smiled. "I don't think it's going to be a problem and there's only one way to find out."

"You're right," Susan said as she gave Stella a quick kiss then got to her feet. She started unbuttoning the plaid flannel shirt she was wearing. "And I'm so horny right now, you can skip the preliminaries if you want to and go straight to the heart of the matter."

Stella laughed at Susan's words while she scooted up on the sofa. She watched, with increasing arousal as her friend stripped off her clothes, knowing, for the first time, that seeing a woman naked would be for sex, for her to make love to the woman's naked body.

Susan finished unbuttoning her shirt and took it off. She too, wasn't wearing a bra. She kicked out of her shoes then unbuttoned her jeans and shucked them off quickly. She took off her socks next then stripped off her red panties, equally as lacy and tiny as Stella's.

Susan looked down at Stella and smiled, standing naked before her good friend for the first time since she'd met her years ago. She was excited knowing that, hopefully, her friend was going to make full and complete oral love to her. If Stella liked it, then Susan would have a female lover again, something that she really wanted. The fact that it would be her beautiful, desirable friend would make it even better.

Stella got up off the sofa. "You're so beautiful, Susan," she said.

Susan laughed. "You're no slouch yourself, you know," she said.

Stella laughed too then she embraced her friend and kissed her hard and long on the mouth, now hungry to taste her tongue and excitedly looking forward to tasting her pussy. She had tasted her own pussy, of course, even before Susan had kissed her after licking it. What woman hadn't, at least those who really liked sex and were curious.

The two women held each other tightly, pressing their warm breasts and bodies together, kissing, then kissing some more, and then kissing some more.

Finally, Stella pushed back. She was breathing heavily and the butterflies were back in her stomach. "Okay, lover, your turn to sit on the sofa," she said. "And I'm going to take your advice and skip the preliminaries and go right to the heart of the matter."

Susan grinned and gave Stella one last quick kiss before setting her ass on the edge of the sofa and reclining back. She parted her legs wide exposing her wet pussy to her friend.

Stella, with strongly beating heart, got on her knees between Susan's legs. She gave Susan a smile then lowered her face to her friend's vagina. I'm going to lick Susan's pussy and I'm going to like it and we're going to be lovers and that is going to be wonderful, Stella told herself.

Stella could see that Susan really was dripping wet. Some of her vaginal lubrication was beginning to ooze towards her anus. Without thinking, Stella dipped her head down and her tongue lapped up that clear, slick fluid, then she began lapping up more of it with broad, flat strokes of her tongue as she licked Susan's pussy from bottom to top. The scent and taste of Susan's vagina, the first vagina besides her own that she had ever tasted or smelled was pleasant to Stella's tongue and nose and it was so very exciting to be making love to another woman's pussy for the very first time in her life. She knew immediately that she and Susan would be doing a lot more of this.

"Ohhh, yessss, Stella," Susan sighed. She was super excited, looking down between her legs, watching her friend's mouth and tongue working over her pussy for the very first time. "Do you like that?" she asked.

Stella lifted her mouth from Susan's vagina and grinned up at her. "Like it? No, I love it. I mean, I really do love it. I love your taste and how—I don't know—how wonderful your pussy feels to my tongue and lips. I can't believe I haven't done this before. But tell me, how did you make it feel like you were fucking me? I want to do that for you, too."

"Just put a couple of fingers into my vagina and then press in very firmly with the rest of your hand. You'll feel my vagina tighten up and then relax your hand and my vagina will relax, repeat and keep repeating. And you can go hard and heavy on my clitoris if you want. I like that even right from the beginning."

Stella wiggled her eyebrows at Susan and grinned then lowered her mouth to her clitoris and began sucking, eliciting an immediate gasp from Susan and an, "Oh yessss!" Next she slid two fingers into to her friend's pussy and followed her instructions and soon had Susan moaning and groaning and writhing with pleasure.

Stella was really enjoying herself. Kissing Susan was one thing, an exciting and delicious thing to do. But licking and sucking on her pussy and finger-fucking her was even more exciting and delicious. She was actually making love to a woman with her mouth and her fingers and she was actually and truly enjoying it. It was making her horny again.

Several minutes later Susan cried out and her body heaved up with intense pleasure as her orgasm blossomed suddenly and fully. Stella kept sucking her friend's clitoris and pressing her fingers hard into her pussy for a few seconds more, until Susan pushed her head back, gasping and saying, "No! No more!" Stella watched Susan's body convulsing on the sofa as she sat back on her heels ever so proud of herself for having made love to a woman for the very first time and for giving her friend such an obviously wonderful orgasm; the very first of many more to come, she hoped.

The afternoon grew darker. The wind moaned through the treetops and the rain beat down on the house. Warm and cozy in the dimly lit living room, with the fire burning in the fireplace, Susan and Stella relax for a while lying on the sofa together with their legs entangled. Stella told Susan how wonderful it had been giving her an orgasm, being made love to and making love to a woman for the first time. Susan told Stella how thrilled she was to finally be making love to her, something she had fantasized about since they first met, and asked her if she truly wanted to continue being lovers. Stella said without a doubt and assured her with many sweet kisses including lots of sweet and tasty tongue.

After cuddling and kissing for a few minutes, and at Stella's suggestion, they got in the sixty-nine position, with Stella on top. Stella brought Susan to orgasm first, all the while enjoying what Susan's mouth was doing to her own pussy. Later, after more cuddling and caressing Susan went down on Stella again and "ate" her out delightfully.

Susan was lying half on, half off, of Stella on the sofa. They were kissing each other from time-to-time and stroking and caressing each other, not horny anymore, just enjoying their post-orgasmic relaxation when Susan's phone rang.

"That will be my son," Susan said. She got up and reached for her phone which was on an end table. "Hello, Tim," she said.

"Hi, Mom." Tim said. "I'll be dropping Jeff off at his house in just a little over half an hour, then I'll be home. Is that enough time?"

"That will be perfect, sweetie. Thanks. Bye."

" Bye, Mom."

Susan ended the call. She turned to Stella, "That was my son. He called to say he'll be home in a little over half an hour."

Stella gave Susan a look.

"Um," Susan said and grimaced a little. "I hope you don't mind but I told him I needed him out of the house for a few hours. You know, so we could have this time to ourselves."

"Did you tell him to take Jeff with him?" Stella asked.

"No, that was his idea," Susan said.

"Does he know why you wanted him out of the house?" Stella asked.

"Um, yeah. You see, he knows that I'm bi-sexual," Susan said. "And we, Tim and I, are very open-minded and open about our sexual lives. I'm not going to lie to you, Stella, he knows that I've wanted to have sex with you for a while. But he's okay with it and he's discreet."

"Well, I hope so," Stella said. But then she thought about it. Susan wants to have sex with Jeff and she thinks I should have sex with Tim. If we do that, if I have sex with Tim, then what does it really matter that he knows that his mother and I are lovers. Then she had another thought, one that was very wicked but very exciting to her. If Tim and I become lovers and he knows that Susan and I are lovers, would Susan and Tim agree to have a threesome with me? They wouldn't have sex together, of course, but he could fuck me while Susan watched and he could watch Susan and I making love. Nah. That would never happen. Still, it was a very sexually arousing idea and, since Susan had admitted that she, too, had sexual fantasies about her son... . Okay, that's enough of that for now, Stella told herself.

Stella gave Susan a big smile. "You know what, Susan, it really doesn't matter if Tim knows that we are lovers because, as you suggested, I think I really want to take Tim as a lover, too."

Susan gave Stella a big grin. "Great. And then I can take Jeff as a lover, too, right?

Stella had a twinge of jealousy but said, "Sure. Of course."

Susan pulled Stella up off the sofa and gave her a big hug then they kissed again, a long, sweet, affectionate kiss.

"Oh yeah," Stella said, "we are definitely going to do this a lot more."

"Oh hell yes," Susan said. "I am so happy that we're lovers now and that you want to continue being lovers."

The two women got dressed and Susan walked Stella to the front door. The storm was abating. The wind was much calmer and the rain was just falling gently now. They hugged and kissed again and Stella went out to her car in the driveway and drove the short distance home. She felt happy, ecstatic even, over her new sexual experience and her new lover.

Chapter Twelve

Tim's car was stopped in front of Jeff's house, running. It was raining gently now; the windshield wipers were set to intermittent.

"So you're telling me that your mother is seducing my mother?" Jeff asked. He was more than a little incredulous. His mother had never given him any indication, implicit or explicit, that she liked women sexually but then, why would she? Then he had a thought. What if she's a secret lesbian and doesn't like making love to men, I would never be able to seduce her. Not that I ever will, of course, but still... . He immediately rejected that idea. If she were a lesbian surely he would've known by now that she was. Besides, the way she kissed him in the kitchen and bit his earlobe yesterday morning that seemed, well, rather un-motherly...or had he read too much into it?

"Actually, when my Mom answered the phone she sounded happy. You know, upbeat. So I'd say that she has already seduced your mother...and successfully too," Tim said. "Does that bother you, Jeff? I mean, does it matter if your mother is bi-sexual? I've known for a while that my mother is bi-sexual. I think it's kind of cool."

Tim decided to push the limits a bit, to test Jeff out. "I sometimes think about her having sex with another woman. Well, I actually have full-on fantasies about it. If you know what I mean?" Of course, Tim didn't have to have fantasies about it. His mother and sister used to make love to each other right in front of him when they had their threesomes, which had been three or four times a week.

Jeff looked over at his friend. "Really? You have sex fantasies about your mother?" Could it be that I'm not the only incestuous pervert, he wondered.

Tim coughed. "Well, I know it's kind of bizarre but you have to admit that my mom, like your mom, is a milf, no disrespect meant. I mean, if she wasn't my mother then, hell yes, I'd like to have sex with her. That's what makes you the lucky one. But to answer your question—and this is not for publication, it's just between the two of us—yeah, I have sexual fantasies about my mother." He waited to see how Jeff would respond.

"Uh, yeah. No, I'll keep that to myself," Jeff said. "And, uh, actually, I think that's kind of cool. I mean, yeah, your mom is hot. But what did you mean that I'm the lucky one?" he asked.

"Well, didn't you tell me that my mom asked you if you'd ever dated an older woman. Damn, Jeff, my hot mom wants to take you to bed you lucky bastard. So, are you going to do it? I mean, we talked about it at The Crawdad Hole yesterday and I told you it was okay with me."

"Yeah, and you told me that you wanted to be my...hot mom's lover too." Jeff said then he laughed. He could work his mother being bi-sexual into his incest fantasies about her. Obviously, it would be having sex with her and Susan in a threesome. He could feel that warm little feeling in his groin which, if he focused on and allowed to develop, would lead to a full-on erection.

"Yeah, you are correct there," Tim said, "your mother is a hot mom. But tell me truthfully, you've never had any fantasies about her? I mean, if all things were right and she wanted to?"

Jeff shot his friend another look. Should I admit to my perversion, he wondered. Well, why not he admitted to his.

"Yeah, of course I do. I see her and I think, damn, if only she weren't my mother."

"Yeah, it's hard to be the son of a totally hot mother, right?" Tim said.

Jeff laughed. "Yeah, it is. Okay, I'm going in now. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Okay, Jeff, see you tomorrow.

Chapter Thirteen

Stella pulled into her garage five minutes after Jeff had gotten out of Tim's car and gone into the house. Jeff was standing at the sink having a drink of water when Stella came into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Jeff, how was the movie?" she asked. She wondered, since Tim knew what Susan and she had been up to, had Tim told Jeff? That was perfectly possible seeing that they were such good friends. Would it bother her if Jeff knew that his mother had made love to a woman?

"Hi, Mom," Jeff said. "The movie sucked. But then sequels of sequels usually do. So, how was your, um, date with Susan?" He gave his mother is wicked little smile. He'd been thinking about his mother and Susan making love while standing at the sink and his cock was nearly three-fourths erect.

Stella blushed. Obviously, Tim had told her son about what her and Susan had done. She decided to just be bold about it. She was an adult after all and her life and especially her sex life was hers to enjoy anyway she wanted to. She gave Jeff a wicked little smile right back at him.

"It was fine. No. It was fantastic. In fact, Susan and I will have many more such dates. You got a problem with that?" she said. Her heart was beating hard in her chest from admitting that she'd made love to Susan, even if indirectly.

1...56789...14