Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, Mom, now it's your turn. I've been dreaming about this for a really long time too." The shower was a large, two-person, tiled affair with a small bench seat. He maneuvered his mother back a bit. "Put you leg up here on the seat," he said as he got to his knees.

Carla did what her son said. She was so ready now to feel his mouth on her pussy. She was sure she was dripping her natural lubrication out of it.

Tom looked at his mother's pussy before he started licking it. Her labia hung down a bit, not too long, a dark brown color because of her darker coloring. He thought they look beautiful and delicious. Then he spotted a strand of what could only be her vaginal lubrication, clear and hanging down with a little drop on the end of it as if it was getting ready to fall. He quickly stuck out his tongue to capture it and followed it up to where more of her tasty slickness was ready for him to lick and suck up.

"Ohhhh, Tommy," Carla gasped as her son began licking and sucking on her pussy. And then she had an orgasm, she was that turned on to what her son and she were doing. Carla grabbed her son's head and held it in place as she pushed her pulsating pussy against his mouth and lips and tongue. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out.

Tom pulled his mouth from his mother's sweet, tasty pussy while she was still convulsing, holding on to his head and pressing back against the shower wall. "Damn, Mom, that didn't take long."

Carla laughed weakly and let her body slide down the shower wall until she was straddling her son's thighs. "No, it didn't. Oh God baby," she said then kissed her son long and affectionately. "I was so turned on to be making love with you, my son," she said, then she placed her hands on either side of Tom's head and looked him directly in the eyes, "To be committing incest with my son."

Tom smiled at his mother. "Incest, of course, but we're both adults right?

Carla smiled at her son. "Right, and we're not hurting anyone so it's okay, right?

"You are so very right, Mom, because, how could anything that feels so good, so right, be wrong?" Tom said then kissed her again.

When they broke the kiss, Carla said, "So, sweetie, are you ready to really fuck your mother." She looked down at her son's hard cock poking up between his thighs. "Oh, I guess you are."

Tom grinned. "Just as soon as you get off me and we get dried off. Unless, of course, if you want to do it standing up here in the shower."

Carla laughed. "No, darling, I want to do it dried off and lying on my back in my bed, which, by the way, will be your bed now, too. I want to feel your beautiful, strong body on top of me, fucking me with your beautiful hard cock."

"Damn!" Tom said. "I love it when you talked like that."

Carla and Tom both laughed then kissed again before getting up and out of the shower to dry off. Carla dried her hair as best she could with her towel then shook it out and ran a brush through it. Mother and son went into the bedroom, pulled the comforter and top sheet down on Carla's bed, and climb onto it. They embraced and kissed. Tom pulled his mother up on top of his body and began caressing her from her shoulders to her ass, which he massaged a bit before moving his massaging hands back up her back.

"Mom," he said. His mother had her face nestled in the crook of his neck.

"Mmm-hmm," she answered.

"I just want you to know that I love you. I love you so much and this isn't just about the sex, okay?"

Carla lifted her head to look her son directly in the eyes. "Thank you, Tom. I hoped it wasn't just the sex which, so far, has been really good."

"Yeah, it has," Tom responded.

"But I love you too, you know, and I feel exactly the same way you do." She gave her son a look. "Is that crazy? Can I, your mother, love you like a lover?"

"I think so, Mom," Tom said, because, even though you're my mother, I know that I love you like a lover, too."

"You're so sweet, baby, and I'm so glad that you kissed me out by the pool. I thought you were reading my mind because I was looking at you, admiring you, and wondering if I could actually have sex with you."

"Really?" Tom said. "Because I was looking at you, how beautiful you are, and how much I wanted to make love with you."

"So we were on the same wave-length and it was bound to happen, eh?" Carla said.

"Well yeah," Tom said, "because here we are."

"Yes, baby, here we are," Stella said, "and I want lots more of it."

Tom grinned. "Oh hell yes, lots and lots more of it," he said.

Tom rolled his mother off of him and on to her back quickly making her squeal with surprise. He kissed her on the mouth. "Are you ready for more, Mom?" he asked.

"Oh baby, I am so ready for more," she said.

Tom maneuvered himself between his mother's legs. She spread them wide for him. They were both super excited now. Her pussy was dripping wet again. His cock couldn't get any harder. Oral sex was fine and dandy, but now they were about to have the ultimate in mother-son incest. Tom's hard cock was going to penetrate his mother's wet pussy. They were going to fuck.

Tom knew that his mother had had her tubes tied and couldn't get pregnant, which was just fine with him. He loved his mother and he definitely wanted to make love with her but he didn't want to marry her and have children with her.

Stella looked at the time. Fuck, she thought, this is an important day. I can't be late for work. She sighed then sent a message. Wow! Great story. Really has me wet. Can't finish it now. I'll finish it tonight and let you know how I really feel. She clicked out of her sex blog site, packed her briefcase, grabbed her purse and headed for the garage.

Stella was distracted at work all day, not so much from hornyson's story, which she thought was good, but by the fact that he mentioned River City, nude beaches, the Rubicon River, and Carla's tubes being tied. The nudes beaches and the Rubicon River were all places that Jeff and she had gone to, still did from time-to-time. And, when Jeff had graduated from high school Stella realized that even if she got married again she didn't want any more children so she had an out-patient operation in which her fallopian tubes where cut and tied off to prevent pregnancy. Also, nudity was not a big issue in their house, although, now that Tom was a grown man, they didn't do it as much as they used to. And then there was the description that the blogger had given to the fantasy mother, Carla. It wasn't a perfect description but it sure could be herself.

And then, just before she was getting ready to leave for the day, it hit her like a ton of bricks. The young incest blogger was her son Jeff. He had to be. There were too many coincidences. Oh my God! she thought, I've been communicating with my son about having sex with him and he's been communicating with me about having sex with me. Oh my God!

Stella quickly packed her briefcase and grabbed her coat and purse and headed home. Her son's car was in the driveway when she got home and pulled into the garage. She went into the house and yelled up the stairs, "Jeff?"

"Yeah, Mom, I'm up here, studying."

"Okay, sweetie," Stella answered. "I'll be in my office. There are some things I have to do so you know the rule."

Jeff knew the rule. Don't bother his mother in her office when she had things to do. But that was okay, he had just accessed his sex blog site and saw that he had a message and, as he hoped, it was from the curious woman. She hadn't finished his story but it had made her wet, however far she been able to read it. That made him happy. He hoped she would masturbate to it and have a great big orgasm and then tell him about it.

Downstairs, Stella booted up her laptop and was back at the story as quickly as she could. She scanned down until she found her place and began reading, interested now, more than ever, how her son was going to fuck her. She grinned wickedly. She wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do but given the fact that she had been fantasizing about her son and now that she knew he was fantasizing about her as well, it was bound to be interesting whatever she did...whatever they did.

Tom knew that his mother had had her tubes tied and couldn't get pregnant, which was just fine with him. He loved his mother and he definitely wanted to make love with her but he didn't want to marry her and have children with her.

Tom kissed his mother sweetly on the mouth then rose up and rubbed the head of his cock through her very wet pussy lips. He looked his mother in the eyes and she gave him a little nod and then gasped with great pleasure as her son, for the very first time, slid his hard cock deep up into her vagina. And then they were fucking, holding each other tightly, kissing each other on the mouth and biting each other on the neck and shoulders. Tom's hips flexed and thrust his cock in and out of his mother's tight, wet pussy. This is the vagina through which I was born, he thought in amazement and that thought enhanced his sexual arousal.

My son is fucking my pussy, Carla thought. I gave birth to him through that pussy that he is now fucking and that thought enhanced her sexual arousal.

"Oh Tommy, Tommy," Carla sighed and gasped. Her fingernails were digging into the skin of his back as his hard cock thrust deep and fast and hard, back and forth, into and out of her clenching pussy.

Carla came before her son, crying out his name over and over, her body convulsing with intense pleasure. And then Tom was coming, grunting, gasping, panting, calling out "Mom! Mom!" as he shot his hot, spurting seed deep inside her vagina. The strength of his orgasm, as well as her son's strong, muscular body convulsing on top of her, thrilled Carla liked she had never been thrilled with any other lover and she has a second orgasm within seconds of her first one.

And then mother and son were spent, chests heaving, breathing heavily, covered in a light sheen of perspiration. Tom managed not to totally crush his mother with his weight, but the weight that was on her was weight that Carla was happy to feel as she hugged her son as tightly as she could.

And then they were laughing. Tom pushed himself up on straight arms and looked down at his beautiful mother, made even more beautiful by the flush of orgasm.

"I love you so much, Mom," he said.

Carla smiled up at her handsome son. "Thanks, baby. And I love you so much, too," she said.

Mother and son kissed tenderly several time before Tom said, "Mom, that was one of, if not the most intense orgasm I've ever had."

"I know, Tom. Mine was too, both of them."

"Both?"

"Yes, baby, I had one incredibly strong orgasm and then, when I felt you coming, knowing that my beautiful, wonderful son was...was...was coming in my pussy, well, it thrilled me so much that I had a second really strong orgasm."

"I guess that means were good for each other, sexually, right?

"Well there is that, but it could also mean that we were just really excited about committing incest. But I think it's a combination of both. Because, while I love the feel of your body and the taste of your mouth, and your cock and your cum, and the fact that I think your cock fits my pussy perfectly, and all that physical stuff, I'm still so very excited to be making love with my son."

"I feel exactly the same way about you, Mom. I think you are a great match for me physically, but mentally and emotionally you're my mother and now that we're lovers it fills me with a sense of fulfilled happiness that is hard to explain.

"Mom, I've fantasized about making love to your for a very long time and never, ever thought I would actually get to do it. But here we are and, wow, it's great!"

"Yes, baby, I agree. I think it's great too. Oh, Tom, I do so love you and I am so happy that you kissed me by the edge of the pool."

"So what do we do now, Mom?"

Carla smiled. "Well, I think we should kiss and cuddle and then, when you're hard again, I think we should make love once more just to see if we've got it right." Tom laughed and Carla chuckled. "And then I think we should get cleaned up and dressed and go out to a nice restaurant and celebrate our new-found love for each other. Then we should come back here," Carla patted the mattress beside her, "to our bed and make love at least another time."

Carla and her son made love again as soon as he was hard and discovered that they had, indeed, gotten it right. The second time they made love was as good as the first time and they continued getting it right for many, many more years.

The End

Stella sat back in her chair and smiled. My son writes a good incest story, she was thinking. It has lust and desire, tenderness and respect, hot sex and true love. What's not to like? Now, I wonder if the reality will be the same. Stella realized even before she finished the story that she was ready to try incest with her son. Two adults who, obviously found each other sexually attractive, doing something that could potentially give them much pleasure and that didn't involve other people had to be their right to do, if there was such a thing as rights.

Being an attorney, Stella knew the law. She knew the law was supposed to be secular and not religious. She also knew that many laws, such as the laws criminalizing consensual adult incest, were, in fact, religiously-based laws. She further knew that the law did not always serve justice. Considering all this, Stella was quite willing to break the law and have sex with her son because she didn't go to the church or pray to the god that condemned what she and her son wanted to do.

Stella stood up. She had butterflies in her stomach. She was going to go up to her son's bedroom and confront him and let him know that she, too, wanted to make love with him. She just hoped that she was right in assuming that her son really was hornyson. If he wasn't, it would be quite embarrassing. But then again, if he wasn't, maybe he would go ahead and take her up on her offer. She was, after all, a hot mom. Stella grinned to herself as she headed up the stairs.

Chapter Fifteen

Jeff's bedroom door was open when she got there, meaning he wasn't looking at porn or masturbating. Stella also knew her son's rules about closed and-or locked doors.

"Oh hi, Mom," Jeff said as he looked up from his laptop. "What's up?"

Stella took a deep breath and let it out slowly, looking down at the floor.

Jeff gave his mother a strange look.

Stella looked up at her son and gave him a little smile. "I really liked your story about Carla and her son Tom. It made me very wet, and I, uh, remember you sending me a message a couple of days ago, when I told you I was getting wet, that you would like to use your tongue on my wetness." There, she'd said it. Now she waited to see if he denied it. Her heart was beating triple time in her chest.

Jeff's mouth dropped open and he didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, then, "Mom? You...you're... .?"

The forty-something single mother you've been communicating with Stella said, "and you wrote that story thinking about me, right?"

Jeff nodded, "Uh, uh, yes. Oh my God, Mom," he said. "Do you really mean it? Do you really think about having sex with me? Do you really want to have sex with me?"

"Only if you really want to have sex with me, Jeff," Stella answered.

Jeff got up out of his chair and walked over to his mother. He felt like he was having an out-of-body experience. He stopped when he got close to her but he didn't touch her. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to hold her tightly against his body and to kiss her and so much more, but this was such a shock to him. He had been writing sexual messages to his mother and she had been writing sexual messages back to him. Was this real or was he having a dream?

Stella wanted to seize the moment. She didn't want to over think what she was doing and maybe chicken out. She put her hands up on her son's broad shoulders and looked him directly in the eyes, warm brown eyes so like her own. "I love you Jeff. You know that. And now I want to love you in a new way. I want us to love each other in a new way. Okay?"

The spell was broken and Jeff grinned and embraced his mother, pulling her tight against his body with his strong arms. Stella gave out a little delighted squeal at the quickness and strength of his movement. "Yes, Mom, I want us to be lovers. I want to make love to you so badly he said.

And then they were kissing, a long, delicious, passionate kiss. Stella delighted to the feel, the taste, the texture of her son's slick, warm mouth and tongue. Jeff delighted equally to his first real sexual kiss with his mother. His cock was growing hard quickly. Her pussy was getting more and more wet by the second.

Stella broke the kiss, with her son's story fresh in her mind, she knew exactly what they were going to do next. "Come on, darling, it's shower time," she said. After all day in their clothes, they both needed to shower. They weren't just going to have a quickie fuck for their first sexual experience together.

In the shower Stella and Jeff kissed and lathered each other up and kissed some more, pressing their wet, soapy bodies together. Jeff had his mother turn away from the spray from the shower head and got behind her to soap up her firm tits. It almost made him dizzy to be washing them, as well as the rest of his mother's body. He had her turn sideways to him and he lathered up her shaven pubic area and labia, careful not to get soap in her vagina. At the same time, his other hand was soaping up all around and over her anus, then he slipped his forefinger one joint deep into his mother's asshole, making her gasp.

With the spray from the shower bouncing off his shoulder, Jeff bit his mother's ear lightly and said, "I want to kiss and lick your asshole, Mom, so I want to make sure it's nice and clean."

Stella chuckled. "Oh you naughty boy," she said, but she was looking forward to when his lips and tongue worked over her anus. It had been a long time since anyone had done that and she rather liked it.

Jeff went on to wash his mother firm, shapely legs and her pretty feet with their bright red painted toenails, making sure he washed between each and every toe.

When Stella was all rinsed off she began washing her son, getting even more turned on as her soapy hands slid all over her son's hard, wet, naked body. As he had done for her, she left his face ears and neck for him to wash but she washed every other part of him, her heart beating hard in her chest and her stomach fluttering with nervous energy as she touched him in his most private places. She made sure to wash his ass like he had done hers, not that she had planned on licking his asshole but then she just might. Unlike herself, her son's genitals weren't bald but his pubic hair was trimmed short.

Stella paid special attention to her son's cock, which was now fully erect and looked perfect to her. It had a slight upward curve but other than that it was straight and thick and not too long. Yes, it looked to be a wonderful cock to fuck her. Her body shivered with sexual anticipation. Then she carefully pulled his foreskin completely back off his glans to wash it carefully. She hadn't done this since he was a little boy and she still gave him his baths.

1...7891011...14