Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,069 Followers

Jeff gave his mother a big smile and shook his head. He stepped up to her and gave her a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek. "No, Mom," he said, "I don't have a problem with that. I want you to be happy and, uh, satisfied."

Stella laughed and hugged her son right back. Only she hugged him harder and longer than he had hugged her and wanted to keep on hugging him. She still had her sexual thoughts about him and having sex with Susan only seemed to make them stronger in some way.

She tilted her head up and gave her son a quick kiss on the lips, something she hadn't done in years. She wanted to do more. "So, let's not dance around this issue, okay?" she said.

"Obviously, Tim told you what Susan and I were up to, right?"

Jeff nodded, liking the feeling of his mother's arms around him. She hadn't let go yet, which seemed a little odd to him, but he wasn't going to complain. In fact, since his arms were loosely around her back, he decided to pull her body tighter to his. He saw his mother's eyes widen just a little but she didn't say anything or try to move away.

"And you don't have a problem with your old mother being bi-sexual?" Stella asked. She couldn't believe what she was doing with her son, standing there, both of them embracing each other unlike a mother and son, but it felt so good and she wasn't about to let go, yet. She also couldn't believe that her pussy was starting to get wet again.

Now Jeff decided to be bold. "Old mother? I'm sorry, Mom, but your are what is known as a 'hot mom,'" he said, as he grinned down at her. He also realized his cock was nearly fully erect and wondered if his mother could feel it pressing against her.

"Ooo, a 'hot mom,' eh? Why thank you Jeff." Stella said. She was truly getting aroused now. She so wanted to give her son a big wet kiss with lots of tongue...and was that lump pressing against her stomach his cock? Is Jeff getting aroused, holding me like this, or is it because I admitted that I had sex with Susan, she wondered. She knew that most men got turned on at the thought of two women making love.

"But you didn't answer me, Jeff, about how you feel about your, um, hot mom being bi-sexual," she said.

Jeff surprised his mother by giving her a kiss on the lips like she had done to him, only it was a fraction of a second longer and he pressed his lips against hers just a little harder. It really wasn't a sexual kiss but, oh, how he wanted to make that little kiss into a long, wet, sexual one with his tongue exploring his mother's mouth and her tongue exploring his. He felt his heart thumping in his chest.

"I think it's totally cool, Mom," Jeff said. "I mean, it's your life and whatever feels good and doesn't bother anyone else is totally your business, right?"

Stella smiled up at her son. "Right," she said and wondered if he would feel that same way if he knew about her sexual fantasies about him.

All of a sudden, embracing her son like this felt a wee bit awkward. Stella released him and he immediately released her. She leaned up to give him another quick kiss on the lips. "Well, I need to go take a shower. And then think about what we're going to have for dinner." She stepped back and her eyes did a quick scan to her son's crotch to see the obvious bulge there. When she looked back up, her son was looking directly at her, blushing.

"Sorry, Mom," Jeff said, but not trying to hide it. "The thought of you and Susan making love kind of turned me on."

Stella blushed herself, but was happy because she knew that if the thought of Susan and her made her son's cock hard, he had to be thinking of her naked and licking pussy, among other things. She realized she wanted her son to think of her sexually, very sexually.

"That's okay dear," she said. "I, uh, I'm not offended." Then she went a step further. "I'm glad you can, um, rise to the occasion thinking about your old mom, uh, hot mom with another woman. After all, it's just a normal male reaction, right?"

Jeff just grinned and shrugged.

Up in the shower, Stella, much to her amazement, felt as horny as she had with Susan earlier. She brought up her favorite fantasy about her son, the one where he slipped into her bed one night and began kissing her neck and ear and massaging her breasts and she pretended to be asleep until she couldn't pretend anymore when his cock entered her pussy and she called out his name and he fucked her to several orgasms before his cock filled her pussy up with his cum.

Stella masturbated in the shower for several minutes. Her mind bounced between images of her fantasy about fucking her son and of the reality of making love with Susan earlier. Finally, she had a strong orgasm with the image of her son on top of her pounding his cock hard and fast in and out of her pussy and shooting his cum deep inside it.

Whew, she thought as she recovered from her orgasm, and I thought having sex with Susan would take away my desire for my son. It seems that it has just made it worse... or better? I am such a wicked woman. Or am I? My fantasies don't hurt anyone and they give me so much pleasure. How can that be wrong?

Jeff had gone up to his room and closed the door. He knew he wouldn't be able to study until he got some sexual relief. He kicked off his shoes and undid his jeans, pulling them and his boxer briefs down to mid-thigh and then lay back on the bed. His cock was still mostly erect and happy to be out of the confines of his clothing. Well, that's the way Jeff thought about it.

He pulled his shirt up out of the way and began stroking his cock, thinking about his mother and Susan making love: kissing, sucking on each other's nipples, licking each other's pussies. Then he put himself into the mix, making a new fantasy in which he fucked both his mother and Susan and they sucked his cock and ate his cum from each other's pussies. He barely got most of those images through his mind before his cock was erupting with intense pleasure, shooting his cum up out of it one spurt after another.

Jeff lay there for a while thinking about his mother and Susan and then he got up, grabbed some tissues and wiped the cum off his belly, hand, and cock then he went to the hall bathroom to take his shower. When he came back to his bedroom he decided he really didn't need to study anymore. He was prepared enough for his classes tomorrow. So he decided to write the mother-son fantasy like he said he would.

Chapter Fourteen

Neither Stella nor Jeff said anything at dinner that night, or at breakfast the next morning, about Stella and Susan now being lovers or about their semi-erotic embrace in the kitchen. Jeff left for school a little before 7 a.m. Stella didn't have to be at the office until 9 a.m. and usually didn't leave the house before 8:30 a.m.

She was prepared for the day so she went into her office and turned on her laptop to check out her sex blog site. Thoughts of Susan and Jeff were still drifting around in her head. When she got to her page, the message icon had a "1" in it indicating one new message. She clicked on the icon and there was a message.

Good morning. I've written a little story like you suggested. Just click on my icon; it's the last thing I posted so it will be right at the top. I hope you like it.

Excitedly, Stella click on his icon which took her directly to his page and there was the story as he'd said. Of course, anyone who followed his site and anyone who just happened to come across it would be able to see it and read it, but Stella knew that he had written it specifically for her. She started reading.

Hot for Mom

It was another typically hot summer day in River City.

"Oh my God!" Stella said out loud when she saw that he had written River City. Did he live in California and just happened to pick River City as his setting or does he actually live here, too, she wondered. The thought that this young man might live in River City also was exciting to Stella. She continued reading.

Tom and his mother, Carla, were lounging by their pool enjoying the heat of a late summer afternoon. Tom, behind his dark sunglasses was taking occasional glances at his hot mom. There was no other way to describe her. She was totally hot, even his friends in high school, and now in college, who met her, said so. And no one guessed her real age. They consistently guessed that she was ten to twelve years younger than her actual age. Some of them, at first, didn't believe that she was really his mother; an older sister maybe, or a younger aunt.

Both Tom and his mother were nude. She had taught him a long time ago that nudity was normal and natural and that societies insistence of wearing some sort of clothing to cover one's genitals, or the breasts of women, was driven by the religious belief that nudity meant sexuality and that humans were flawed and evil-prone creations of a perfect God. That she told him was perfect bullshit and totally illogical.

Still, she also taught him from an early age when and where it was appropriate to go without clothing, such as the nude beaches on the coast they went to sometimes, or the ones up on the Little River, or the Rubicon River. And, of course, their back yard was surrounded by thick privacy hedges. Any neighbor spying on them would have to reach into the hedges and pull the branches and leaves apart in order to see them.

Carla took off her sunglasses and got up off her lounge chair. She walked away from Tom towards the deep end of the pool. He watched her go, her shoulder length black hair shining in the sunlight, her totally tan body looking like that of a twenty-something girl, so beautiful, so desirable. She walked around to the far end of the pool and turned to face it. Tom took in the equally beautiful sight of his mother's frontal nudity, firm medium-sized breasts with dark areolas and nipples and a totally shaved and naked pubic area.

Tom had fantasized about those breasts and that pubic area for years now, wanting to kiss them, lick them, suck them, and to kiss the lovely shaped lips of her mouth, full but not "bee-stung" and over done. They were very kissable lips. He wanted to fuck his mother. He had admitted that to himself years ago. At first he'd felt some guilt about it then he realized something that his mother had also taught him: Regardless of what the laws were, a person should be able to do whatever they wanted to do just so long as they were not violating the rights of others.

So then, he reasoned, if my mother wanted to have sex with me, a big if he knew, then no one's right would be violated and we should be able to do it. If only he could somehow bring the subject up to her and convince her. Well, she would have to want to have sex with him, find him to be sexually attractive, wouldn't she?. That wasn't likely to happen, was it? Although, in the library at River City U., Tom had done considerable investigation into incest, consensual adult incest, and found that it did happen. So, who knew? Maybe the right set of circumstances would present themselves and he and his mother could become lovers.

Tom realized that, with all this thinking about fucking his mother, which he usually didn't do in her presence, had started to make his cock hard. It was no longer the flaccid little member it usually was around his mother when they were naked, whether at the pool, in the house, or at one of the nude beaches they visited. His cock was now a fat, lazy curve between his legs, but not fully hard.

Carla dove into the pool and swam underwater to the shallow end. She stood up, mid-thigh-deep in the water, and tilted her head back to run her hands over her hair to press the water out. That lifted her breasts up and made them look even tastier to Tom, especially with the all the water drops on them, as well as all over her exposed skin.

Carla looked at her son, handsome and strong with a very desirable athletic build. She knew she shouldn't be thinking of her son that way but she was a very logical woman and it was the truth. She sighed to herself and thought, if only he weren't my son, I'd like to see if I could seduce him. Carla knew she was a very attractive woman so she didn't think it would take much seducing but, unfortunately, he was her son. She certainly didn't want to shock him or horrify him by letting him know that her deepest, darkest secret about him was to make love with him.

Besides, she wasn't sure if she could actually have sex with her son even if he wanted to. Regardless of what society thought and the laws against incest, Carla knew intrinsically that if two people, two adults, actually found each other sexually attractive then there was no logical reason why they should not have sex, even if it was incest. But still, actually kissing her son as a lover, actually sucking his cock, having him go down on her, holding him tightly, arms and legs wrapped around him while he fucked her was something she didn't know if she could actually do.

Tom was sitting up now. He'd taken off his sunglasses and was giving his mother a big grin. She grinned back at him. Still, she thought, he is a very attractive young man, as well as being intelligent and having a wonderful personality.

As Carla came walking up the steps out of the pool Tom got up to meet her. He'd come to a decision, if only he could pull it off. If his mother got angry and rebuffed him, well, so be it. He was sure she'd get over it, eventually.

As Carla stepped onto the pool decking she couldn't help but notice her son's partially tumescent cock. Oh my, she thought, and had a strong desire to take hold of it.

Tom stepped up to his mother and put his arms around her waist and pulled her cool, wet body firmly up against his warm, dry one. This surprised Carla and she didn't know what to do and, really, didn't want to do anything. She noticed that her heart had started beating hard in her chest. Tom's heart was beating hard too. He was nervous but he was going to go ahead with his impromptu plan.

"You are so beautiful, Mom. And I love you so much," he said. Then he tilted his head down and kissed her on the lips.

Carla almost gasped. She felt her son's lips pressing against hers. She felt his hard body pressing against hers. She felt his tongue exploring her closed lips. It was like he had been reading her mind. She closed her eyes and committed herself to the moment, society be damned. She parted her lips and opened her mouth to her son's probing tongue. She felt electrified and faint at the same time. She and her son were kissing like lovers and it felt so good. Her arms went around his neck automatically. Tom pulled his mother's body more tightly against his as they were kissing.

Tom felt a shot of incredible joy when his mother didn't push him away, when she actually opened her mouth to his probing tongue. It was working. He was kissing his mother liked he'd wanted to kiss her for so very long. And if she was letting him kiss her like this then, maybe...? But he'd worry about what may or may not come next. Right now he just wanted to enjoy kissing his mother.

Tom's and his mother's saliva slick tongues touched and probed and tasted each other, and liked what they touched and tasted. They sucked on each other's mouths for what seemed like an eternity, sometimes pulling their mouths apart, turning their heads to remold their lips together again and to take turns sucking on each other's tongue some more.

Carla was moaning with pleasure and knew then that, yes, she could make love to her son; that she was going to fuck her son. She could feel her pussy engorging with blood and her vaginal lubrication increasing. She could feel her son's cock pressing against her stomach. It was nearly completely erect.

She reached her hand down and for the very first time she took hold of her adult son's hard cock and squeezed it. She was pleased to hear her son moan out his pleasure. She had a strong desire to get down on her knees and start sucking his cock. That thought made her feel like an electric shock went through her body. She would suck her son's cock and she would even let him come in her mouth. She wanted to taste and relish and swallow her son's thick, hot semen. The only thing stopping her from doing it right now was because she knew it was slathered with sunscreen.

Carla broke off the kiss, breathing heavily as was Tom. She pushed him back a little with her other hand but still held on to his cock. She looked down and saw that the foreskin was retracting from the head. She shifted her hand down on the shaft of her son's cock and pulled the foreskin completely back exposing his gleaming, swollen, and perfectly shaped little 'helmet'. She looked up at her son.

"Baby, I'm going to suck your cock and I want you to come in my mouth." She saw Tom's eyes widen. "Oh you like that don't you, the idea of coming in my mouth?"

"Oh hell yes, Mom, but I want to go down on you, lick your pussy and... ."

"Yes, you'll lick my pussy and then we'll fuck. I want you to fuck me baby."

"Oh, Mom," Tom said and pulled her into him for another delicious kiss.

After they broke the kiss, Carla said, "But first, into the house and into the shower, I'm not going to suck your cock with all the sunscreen on it."

Tom grinned. "I don't blame you, Mom," he said.

In the shower, after soaping each other up and rinsing off, Carla turned off the water. Her son's cock was as hard as any cock she had ever seen. She went down on her knees and took hold of his hard man tool and looked up at him. "I don't want you to hold back, okay? I want you to let it come when it comes." She was so excited to be doing this with her son that her pussy was dripping wet.

Tom nodded and said okay. He groaned with pleasure as his mother's wet, warm mouth slid smoothly over his cock. "Oh fuck, that feels so good, Mom," he gasped.

Carla, herself, was excited. She actually had her son's cock in her mouth. She was sucking her son off. One hand was stroking Tom's cock while she was sucking it. With the other hand she reached down to rub her pussy. She moaned. Oh God, this is better than I ever thought it would be, she told herself.

Tom felt like he was in one of his fantasies and that what was happening wasn't real...but it was. He looked down to watch his mother sucking and stroking his cock. She looked up at him with her warm brown eyes and gave him a wink and kept on sucking his cock.

A few minutes later, Tom was able to grunt out, "Oh, Mom! Mom! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Carla was thrilled to think that any second now her son would be shooting his thick man seed into her mouth. She rubbed her pussy harder, stimulating her clitoris even more. And she heard her son give out a big primal cry and she felt his cock get harder and twitch in her mouth and then the first of several pulses of his cum shot into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed and swallowed and sucked until her son's cock was emptied of all its tasty ejaculate.

"Oh, God, Mom," Tom said, still shaking from the intensity of his orgasm, "that was the best blow job I've ever had."

Carla stood up. "Probably because I'm your mother and you've been fantasizing about this for a long time."

Tom laughed. "That may be right, but it was still a great blow job." Then he leaned down to give his mother a long and loving kiss with lots of tongue, tasting the remnants of his cum on her tongue and in her mouth.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,069 Followers
1...678910...14