Consequences, Sandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

Sandy, Jennifer and I went back to our room and as the door closed Sandy asked, "How are you doing?" I figured she wasn't asking me, so I didn't respond.

Jennifer said, "I'm conflicted. Needless to say I was planning to be married to Albert for the rest of my life, so I'm disappointed that isn't going to happen. I'm glad that if we're not going to be married, that the divorce isn't going to be a long drawn out process. I'm glad that I'm not alone. I don't need to live in a tiny, cheap apartment and work at a job I hate. I am happy that the family welcomed me and gave me a job that I love and I get to work for people who appreciate what I'm doing. All that and I'm scared."

"Scared?" I asked. "Scared the new kitchen stuff won't work? What are you scared of?"

"I'm scared I won't be a good wife to you, Bill and John. Scared I won't be a good sister, a good co-wife, with the other women in the family and I'm scared of that!" She pointed at the bed.

I smiled and with tongue firmly in my cheek I said, "Don't be afraid of that bed. We're leaving it here when we leave tomorrow."

"She's not afraid of that bed specifically! She's afraid of getting in it with you, with me, with either or both of us. She's never had sex with anyone except Albert." Sandy said. Jennifer nodded in agreement.

"Nothing to worry about. When we gat home we'll never push you to do anything you don't want to do. You agreed to sleep with John or Bill our first night back, after sitting in the hot tub. People all over America sit together in a hot tub and then don't have sex. Some sit in a hot tub with clothes on and then don't have sex. You can do that. All any of us wants is to show you we love you, accept you and want to be with you." I said.

Sandy sat next to Jennifer on the bed and said, "They will sleep with you and Martha as gentle-men. They will hold you and tell you physically they love you without pushing. If you want to be penetrated, they will be happy to oblige. Want kissing and touching, that'll be fine, too. No pressure. They aren't in a hurry. Both of them plan to love you for the rest of their lives."

Jennifer looked at me, sitting in the chair of the desk in the room. "What about you?"

"I'm the ogre. When you come to bed with me I'll be a cave man. It will be all about my pleasure. I don't believe in foreplay. Going to bed with me doesn't take long. I will probably kiss you three times, grope you for a minute and then plunge in. Ask any of your sisters, sex with me is quick and almost painless."

Sandy laughed and said, "Don't believe him. The night I gave him my virginity he spent hours bringing my body and soul pleasure. He loves foreplay, fiveplay and sleeping holding us in his arms. I've never felt more loved, safer and cared for than I do with Nick. Bill and John are getting there, but Nick is the king!"

"How do you tell any of them you want their attention? There are more of us than there are of them. They could go weeks without sleeping with one of us."

"You invite the one you want. You step in front of Nick and say, "I'd love to have you share my bed tonight." If he hasn't already been asked the odds are very good he'll say, "What time would you like to go to bed?" And it'll happen. If he's been asked he'll say, "I've been asked, for tonight. Would you like an adult nap now or is sleeping together tomorrow night soon enough?"

"An adult nap?" Jennifer asked.

"An adult nap gets you in bed together with very little sleep on the agenda." I said.

Sandy said, "It's a euphemism for having sex. Asking "would you be interested in an adult nap" sounds better than asking, "Wanna fuck?"

Jennifer stood up and moved in front of me. She whispered, "Would you be interested in an adult nap followed by sleeping with us in this bed, starting now?"

"No. It's too soon." I said, smiling. "I need to shower, shave and get ready. Can our nap time begin in about twenty minutes?"

Sandy asked, "Husband, can your wives help you get showered, shaved and naked? Will you share the shower with us, scrub us, shampoo us and touch us as we get ready for our nap?"

"Sure." I said. I stood and took both women by the hands and into the bathroom. I started the water running and helped both of them undress. They helped me undress and helped each other as well. When we were ready we entered the shower and used the tiny bars of hotel soap to lather each other up. Sandy told Jennifer the "rules" for showering together. "Rule number one, you only wash others, not yourself. Rule number two, Anything you like, you must reward with verbal encouragement. Rule three, all body parts get clean."

No one in our shower broke any rules. All three bodies got clean at least twice, each. As I ran the soapy washcloth up and down Jennifer's butt crack she said, "No one has ever done that to me. I've washed my own butt thousands of times and it was never sensual before."

As I started to repeat the soapy slide in her crack Sandy held her close and kissed her. The reaction was strong and positive. Jennifer returned the hug and the kiss with passion and moaned into Sandy's mouth. They wiggled their slippery, soapy bodies together and then they treated me as the meat in a slippery sandwich, rubbing their bodies against mine.

When a kiss between them ended Jenn turned Sandy and used the washcloth in her hand to clean Sandy's butt crack. Sandy opened her legs wider and Jenn's cleaning extended down Sandy's butt and up, across her pussy and up to her belly button. Sandy said, "Oh yes, sister, I like it!"

When I shower alone at home, I get very clean in less than eight minutes. The three of us were in the shower for over thirty minutes. Both Jenn and Sandy shuddered in orgasm before we got out of the water.

We dried each other and headed into the bedroom. Sandy got a jar of body butter from her suitcase and we began giving Jenn a four-hand massage. The smell of coconut from the body butter smelled good to me. I assumed it was a fragrance Sandy liked. After all, she bought it. As we massaged the butter into her, Jenn moaned and made comments.

"Oh! That feels sooo good!"

"Someone should teach all men how to do this."

"Yes! Right there!"

I made sure that while we worked the butter into Jenn's skin I also kept Sandy aroused. I caressed her often, sliding my buttery fingers wherever they would stoke her fires and I checked to see that she stayed wet.

Sandy moaned almost as often as Jenn. When my fingers left Jenn's slit Sandy's replaced them. We buttered her body and told her we loved her. We helped her spread her legs and while I probed and stimulated her vulva Sandy kissed her mouth and teased her breasts. Jenn kept her eyes closed most of the time as a willing recipient of our affection.

When I noticed her lifting her hips unconsciously and her lower belly started quivering I bent forward and licked along the lips of her vulva. Her hands shot to the sides of my head, her hips pressed up against my mouth and she yelled, "I'm going to die!"

Two seconds after that I felt the spasms of her vulva and tasted the increased flow of her juices. Her body shook and she made guttural noises as her body enjoyed the feelings Sandy and I inspired.

Neither of us stopped touching her, but we did decrease the level of stimulation. She calmed a little, opened her eyes and whispered, "Please, fill me."

I lifted her legs and moved between them. Sandy moved and assisted me to align myself and enter Jenn. I leaned between her knees and kissed her mouth as I thrust into her as deeply as I could reach. She sucked my tongue and I felt almost as if she wanted my tongue and cock to touch inside her.

Sandy moved behind me, thrusting her hips against my butt in time with my thrusts into Jenn. She reached around me and grasped Jenn's breasts, squeezing and twisting as we mated.

Our kiss broke for breath and Jenn said, "I love you both!" She said it loudly. Sandy said, "We love you, too!" I thrust in deeply and kissed her. We pushed together and when I was close to cumming Sandy reached between our legs and grabbed my nuts. Instantly I felt the pressure rise and my juices shoot into Jenn. Her eyes flew open and said, "I feel you! Oh, Nick!"

Sandy and I moved off Jenn and snuggled next to her as the three of us calmed down. We continued to caress Jenn and kiss her. She made noises that let us know she was happy. I got off the bed and got a small hand towel from the bathroom. I used it to clean up whatever leaked from Jenn and me. When I rejoined them on the bed Sandy and I pulled up the covers with Jenn between us and we went to sleep.

Fortunately, one of us had set the alarm for seven in the morning. It buzzed and all three of us sat up. Sandy found the alarm and shut it off. We kissed a few more times, got out of bed and started getting ready to leave the hotel.

The night before our shower took over half an hour. Our shower that morning took less than ten minutes and all three of us were clean, smelled like soap and shampoo rather than sex as we dressed. Ten minutes later we were dressed, packed and headed out the door. I knocked on Martha's door.

She answered, fully dressed. She said, "Daddy and I talked last night. We're both fine. One look at the three of you tells me volumes about what you did last night. I'm glad you all enjoyed the evening."

She carried her suitcase out and at Dad's door she knocked. He opened and said, "Good, we can all leave together." He carried Martha's and his own suitcase and we walked together to the parking lot.

Hugs were shared and I heard Sandy ask, "What time will we see you all tomorrow, Daddy?"

He stopped and said, "I figure we'll be at the Gingerbread House before three in the afternoon."

"We'll have some food for you when you arrive. Anything special you'd like?"

Martha said, "The kids favorite is mac and cheese."

Dad said, "A sandwich will do me just fine. Thanks."

I got the truck ready to go and we climbed aboard. Fifteen minutes later we parked at the loading dock behind the closed restaurant. Three guys met us and loaded the stoves, refrigerators and things in the back. They strapped things down and we were ready to go. Jenn was excited seeing two Viking stoves and the other great things they loaded in the truck. She kept saying we did well. She also told me they looked new. I agreed.

The stoves both had griddles, big ovens and six burners. I was impressed.

We were on I-80 headed home before nine that morning. We stopped twice. Once for breakfast at a drive through and once for gas and lunch at a truck stop. I was glad I was driving. I could tell that if Jenn had been driving we would have been at risk of a speeding ticket.

We headed for Pete's house first. Sandy called Bill, John and Carl on the cell phone when we were an hour away from home telling them when and where we'd be. They were waiting for us with three other men to help unload.

Jenn was in charge. The kitchen was empty. Carl and crew had emptied the room of almost everything. We positioned the appliances where Jenn wanted them and then we left Carl and his crew of five men to start hooking things up and finish work on the kitchen. Carl promised he'd have that kitchen done, with cabinets and everything in two days. We left him and drove to the Gingerbread House. Three more men were waiting to help Bill, John and me unload. We found that Carl had gutted that kitchen as well, ready to have the appliances positioned and then he would build the kitchen around them.

We called Jeremiah on the phone and sent them to Pete's house for food and then we'd all come back to the Gingerbread House to show the kids their new rooms and home.

When the truck was empty John took Bill in it and went back to the BC. They left us the four-door pick up. We went back to Pete's house. Jenn had us put a table in the kitchen so she had a work space. The stove worked. The dishwasher wasn't plumbed but the electricity was hooked up. Jenn made mac and cheese for the kids and sandwiches for the rest of us. For fun, she made two mac and cheese sandwiches. I knew she'd serve one to Jeremiah.

The old refrigerator was still plugged in sitting on the back porch until the new refrigerator was cold enough to be useful. Jenn got things to make sandwiches out of that fridge and we were ready for the arrival of Martha, Dad and the kids. Janice arrived from the BC with name tags for us. Mine said, "Daddy Nick". Bill looked at mine and when Janice stuck his "Daddy Bill" sticker on he asked, "What if I'm no good at being a Dad?"

Sandy said, "Keep telling yourself how lucky you are that you're not their only Dad. They have four Dads and a Grandpa!" He seemed to relax... a little.

When the food was ready and the dining room table set, Dad's truck parked in the driveway. I was pretty sure Jeremiah and Martha could have come into the house without making hardly a sound. The two children coming inside sounded as if twenty bison had entered the house at a run!

They stopped when they got to the dining room. Matthew looked around the room and said, "Where's my Dad?"

Martha caught up and said, "James isn't here. He doesn't live in this house. I'm not sure where he lives, yet. Remember, I told you that you both now have a bigger family? This is Daddy Nick, Momma Janice, Momma Sandy, Daddy Bill..." She introduced all of us.

Momma Jenn asked, "Are you hungry?" That got Matthew's attention diverted to food.

He asked, "What do you have?"

"Mac and cheese or sandwiches."

Ruth said, "Mac and cheese, please." Momma Jenn showed her to the table, the bowls and the bigger bowl where she could get all the mac and cheese she wanted. She didn't need to give instructions to Matthew. Jenn put a sandwich on a plate and handed it to Jeremiah, saying, "Here's yours, Daddy."

One glance and he laughed. He looked at Martha and said, "She did it, just like you said. I got a mac and cheese sandwich!"

He shared it with Matthew. For the next while the kids and Jeremiah ate and the rest of us talked with them. We let them know that their rooms were ready in the Gingerbread House. Matthew wanted to know if he would still go to the same school. Ruth liked the answer to that question and then she asked, "Do I have to change my name?"

Martha said, "No. Your name stays just like it is until you get married. Did you want to change it?"

"Ruth sounds too old fashioned. I thought about changing it to Erin, if I needed to change it." She watched Martha's face for her reaction. Then she smiled. Martha was Ok with changing her name.

I got the calendar from the wall and asked, "When are your birthdays?"

Matthew said, "April fifth! I'll be eleven."

Ruth said, "May twenty-second. I'll be ten."

They watched as I wrote the birthdays in the proper squares on the proper pages of the calendar. I looked at Martha and asked, "And yours?"

"June twenty-second." I turned the pages and wrote her name in the proper square. I looked up and waited.

Martha said, "I'll be thirty-three." I smiled and wrote the number beside her name.

Jenn asked, "What do you want for your birthdays?"

Matthew put his fork down, looked directly at Jenn and said, "I want my Dad to live with us and love us again."

Ruth nodded her head. Martha responded, "That may not happen. Your father is angry at me. He hasn't spoken to me in weeks. I'll let him know where you both are and see if he wants to visit or take both of you to wherever he's living for a visit."

Both children had finished eating. I said, "Since you've finished the mac and cheese would you like to go to your new home and check out your rooms?"

They both responded "Yes" and carried their plates to the sink, rinsed them and asked, "Where do we put these?"

Jenn took the plates, glasses and flatware from them and said she'd take care of them. We went out and took the four-door pick up to go to the Gingerbread House. They liked the outside and Ruth said she understood why it was called the Gingerbread House. It looked like it was made of gingerbread.

Inside we took them into the basement and to the two bedroom doors. John had used power tools at the BC and made signs for their doors. One sign read, "Matthew". The other read, "Ruth." They opened their doors and went inside. They found their toys and clothes right where they needed to be. The rooms were big, fifteen by twelve, and even though they were the same size they were not identical. Ruth's was a soft green color with a braided rug covering lots of the floor. Matthew's room was pale blue and the floor had a carpet that looked like AstroTurf. Both rooms had desks and bookshelves made by their new Dads.

John showed them the Jack & Jill bathroom and then guided all of us on a tour of the rest of the house. When we entered Martha's room the door to her closet was open. We all saw dresses, blouses and pants hanging in her closet. We also saw men's clothes. I knew some were mine, some John's and some Bill's.

Jeremiah waited until we were headed upstairs for the rest of the tour and then he asked me, "Those men's clothes, are they evidence that you plan to sleep with Martha?"

I nodded and said, "If I'm invited. Every adult bedroom in both houses has clothes for John, Bill and me, for the possibility that we may be invited to share a night with them."

"It was easy to accept the kids having multiple dads. I'm still not comfortable with Martha having more than one lover."

"Maybe if you look at us as husbands and wives rather than as lovers?"

"That may help." Jeremiah said. He smiled, but he still wasn't sure.

We joined the rest of the tour. Dad noticed the men's clothes in each room. He also noticed razors, toothbrushes, deodorant sticks and shaving gel in the bathrooms.

We let Matthew and Ruth have some time to unpack their suitcases and start settling into their new rooms. The rest of us went to the living room and talked. Jenn had a small notebook and as we talked she made notes on various pages.

Fifteen minutes into the conversation Dad asked, "Jennifer, what are you writing?"

"Notes. I keep thinking of things I need to get, things to ask my husbands to make for the houses, things to get at the market, ideas to talk to Sandy, Janice or Donna about. Just wife stuff."

"I'm impressed. Managing two houses is more than a full-time job." Dad said.

"Tell you the truth, I love it! I'm learning a lot about everyone in the family, ideas for the future and making everything work so we all get what we need."

I asked, "What ideas have you discovered since we got home?"

She turned a page and read, saying, "It would work best, at least for me, if we eat supper in each house every other day. That way I can focus on one house every other day, cook there, clean there and both houses will stay pretty clean. It will also have all of us being together every day."

I asked, "Like Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Pete's, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at the Gingerbread House?"

"Yes, like that. Then I get one day a week off."

"Do you want Sunday's off?" Dad asked. I heard more in his question than which day of the week she wanted. I heard him asking about her going to church. I believed it was her choice and I believed the way the church had treated her and Martha the odds were good they wouldn't be going back.

"Sunday the Builder's Center is closed. The only one that might be working is Donna. Me having Sunday off from cooking and cleaning will let me do fun things with the family." She paused and said, "Yes! I'd like Sunday's off."

Dad stayed the night in a guest room at Pete's. Martha moved into her room and stayed the night... alone. She talked with Bill and they decided to wait a couple of days for her and the kids to get settled before Bill stayed the night with Martha.

John stayed the night with Jennifer in her new room. From the reports we got over breakfast neither of them got much sleep and he was invited back for the next night. After breakfast Dad left for his ranch and the rest of us headed for the Builder's Center. As Dad went to his truck to leave Jenn handed him a brown paper bag, telling him it was a "little something to munch on while he drove home."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers