Consequences, Sandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers

Her hands covered mine and helped my hands squeeze her breasts, hard! In seconds she was quivering and her orgasm shook her. I sucked hard on her clit and her back arched harder.

"Oh God, Nick! Oh... My... God!!!"

A second later she went limp. She was on top of my so I wrapped my arms around her and held her, waiting for her return. I kept getting and savoring the juices from her pussy. I licked and licked and suddenly I licked and she moaned. She was back.

She rolled off me and turned so we were face to face. We kissed a few times and she said, "Nurse Cratchet couldn't do that!"

"Nurse Cratchet doesn't live here. You do! I love you!" Two more breaths and I was asleep.

My eyes opened and my brain told me it was morning. Sunlight lit the room. I looked and saw Martha standing in the open doorway. She said, "Tonight I request you arrange for a cave man to be in my bedroom and that he ravish me."

"I accept. You can have a cave man who shaves or one with a sandpaper face. Your choice."

"John and Bill are both great lovers. Both are better than The Reverend ever was... but both were gentle and took me places my body had never been before. I've talked with your other wives and what I really want is a night where you master me, take me, leave me bruised! I want to be with a cave man who loves me, cares for me and ... and uses me."

I thought for a moment and said, "Be ready to leave right after dinner. We are not staying here tonight. Bring clothes for both of us to wear to work tomorrow."

"Where are we going?"

"You don't need to know! You need to do as I tell you to do. Make sure the kids have their homework done before dinner. Make sure someone is here for them tonight, because you won't be."

She smiled and said, "Yes, Sir." As I got out of bed Donna came out of her bathroom.

"Was that Martha?" She asked.

"It looked like her." I answered.

"I wouldn't have guessed."

"Guessed what?"

"That Martha wanted to be dominated. That Martha would be strong enough to ask for domination like she just did."

"I wonder who told her to ask me for it."

"I've been in bed with Bill and John. They are both wonderful, tender, loving men but they lack the cave man. My tits hurt this morning. Somehow you squeezed them hard enough last night to bruise me, but not too hard. I don't trust John or Bill enough to do that. I love them both and when I need the cave man I'll always come to you."

We dressed and shared breakfast. I stayed quiet, even on the way to work. At work I had Sandy give me the number for the hot tub folks. I ordered the same tub for the other house. I called Carl and arranged to have it delivered to him and for him to install it at the Gingerbread House. I called the local real estate office and asked Rose if there was a small cabin for sale.

Like most real estate people she immediately thought of a four thousand square foot estate with a twenty five thousand dollar commission. I was thinking of a one thousand square foot cabin off in the woods with a commission less than five thousand dollars. After twenty minutes we agreed on a rental property that I could rent once or twice and then she'd sell it to me for about seventy-five thousand.

She faxed me a map and a picture. I agreed it was about perfect. She wanted to know why a man with two big houses wanted a small get-away cabin.

"A man with six wives needs a place where he can be alone once in a while."

I left the BC and got a key from Rose. She went with me and I liked what I saw. The cabin was just what I wanted. It was a log cabin from a kit, made about ten years before I saw it. One floor with a basement. Wood heat and easily a mile and a half from the nearest neighbor. The main floor was two rooms. A big bathroom with a large shower a claw-foot tub and big windows and a great room. One area of the great room had kitchen appliances the rest was wide open. The basement was unfinished.

I measured. Rose watched and when she talked it was real estate talk. When I was about done she said, "I know why you want this place."

"You do?"

"Yes. The same reason Ron and I had it built. The reason it's unfinished is because Ron died. He liked wild, crazy sex and wild, crazy sex is often noisy. Screaming noisy. Out here you can enjoy yourself and never have a neighbor call the cops."

"Ok. Maybe you're right. Why not just sell it to me? Why do I have to rent it a couple of times first?"

"Ron's gone. I know about you and your family. Ron's been gone three years and I haven't dated anyone since he died. I haven't had sex with anyone in six years. I'm hoping I can convince you to let me be one of the women you bring here and play with. As long as the cabin is mine the conversation is open."

"Before I agree to any of that you'd need to be part of the family. I can buy the cabin outright, but I can't have sex with anyone who isn't in the family."

"Then let's talk about me being in the family." Rose said.

"Ok. Tell me what you think you know about us."

"Let's see. You're Pete's son. Pete had older lovers all over the county after his first wife died. He let Sandy live with him but he wouldn't bed her down because she loved you. When he died you came back, married Sandy and within a year had moved Karen and Janice in with you. Rumors were that you were fucking all three of them. Bill got hurt and while you and your women took care of him you moved John and Bill into the family. Rumor has it that when the pastor and his wife split up she moved in with you. Jennifer and her husband split up too and she now lives with you too. Unless I'm nuts you are the Dad to this big family and all the adults in the family have sex with each other whenever they want."

"There's more to it. We live together. We share everything. When Martha moved in she brought two kids with her. They aren't her kids, they're ours. To Matthew I'm Daddy Nick. The kids have three Dads and lots of Moms. You want in? You need to be in all the way to being Momma Rose. All the way to sharing everything you have with us as a family."

"That's what I thought. Do I need to sell my house? Deed my everything to the family? Move to one of your houses?"

"That can be decided by the family, not by me alone. The only place I'm the boss is at the Builder's Center. Everywhere else I'm just Nick."

"That's like telling me that Pete had sex with women he didn't love, didn't take care of. You are the head of the family. If you mentioned that you'd like them all to be named Peterson they'd all change their names. Everyone in the county knows about all of you. I want in."

She stepped close and started to put her arms around my neck. I stepped back and said, "Come for dinner. Come for dinner tomorrow night. Come prepared to talk to all the adults in the family after dinner. Can you do that?"

"Can you love me?"

"Wrong tense. Your question is about the future. Sandy changed my thinking about love after my Dad changed it from how most people think about love. I decided to love you before we met. I love you. You want that kiss? No problem. A kiss is not sexual activity on it's own. It can be a promise for the future and it can be a part of sexual activity, if we say it is."

"It's a way for me to tell you I love you. When you called this morning I was already in love with the idea of you, the idea of your family, of me being surrounded by love and by having my ass pinked once in a while by hands I can trust."

She stepped forward again and we kissed. The surrender in the kiss was powerful and left no doubt in my mind she was serious. The press of her body to mine contained nothing held back. It was clear that she was offering complete access, not just for the afternoon but forever, to her body and everything else she had to give.

I said, "I need the cabin tonight. I will open the conversation with the family tonight at dinner. I need to bring someone here tonight for some special therapy. Tempting as your offer is to be here, I have to say not tonight."

She kissed me again and I knew I would not be interrupted when I came back with Donna and that Rose really wanted into the family. We left the cabin and I took her back to her office.

I stopped at the general store and bought what I wanted for the night. Back at the BC I stopped at the register and whispered to Martha, "Everything is set for tonight. We leave right after dinner. From the moment we leave the house you will obey me."

She turned to face me, took my face in her hands and said, "I am already yours. Whatever you want, however you want, wherever you want."

"Good! On your break, take off your panties. Come to my office and after you close the door, bare your breasts for me." I turned and went to my office. I worried about her ability to make change for the next hour. At the end of the hour she entered my office, closed and locked the door and removed her blouse and bra. She came to me and handed me her panties.

"Whatever you want." Martha said.

"Unzip me, please." I said.

She dropped to her knees between my knees and both hands unzipped me and opened my slacks enough to free my cock if that was what I wanted next. She looked up at my face and said, "Whatever you want."

"Lift your skirt and bend over my desk."

As fast as she could she complied.

"Tell me what you want!"

"To please you!"

I stood and quickly penetrated her pussy with my hard cock. She moaned and thanked me. I held her hips and fucked her from behind, deep, fast and hard. She held the edges of my desk and thrust her ass back at me, saying, "Thank you Nick! My ass is yours!"

I flooded her with my cum and sent her to the restroom with instructions to use a pad to collect my cum. I told her to be back at her register in less than five minutes. She made it back in four minutes. At closing I had Janice check the register and she had no errors.

Sandy walked to the truck with me and asked, "You're taking Martha away for the night, aren't you?"

"She told you?"

"Yes. She wants to be dominated. Nick, so do I. Maybe not as much as Martha and Donna, but I want it too."

At the truck I pressed her against the truck and kissed her. It started tenderly and increased in intensity until I ended the kiss. When it ended Sandy said, "Yes, like that! Yes, like grabbing my tits like you grabbed Donna last night."

"Not many secrets in the family, are there?" I asked.

"Maybe one or two." Sandy opened the door to the truck and climbed in. A minute later Karen and Janice climbed in too and we drove home. We ate at the Gingerbread House. As the meal was ending Matthew asked, "Daddy Nick, why do you want to sleep with my Mom?"

I looked at him and answered, "I like sleeping with all your Mommas."

"But, why?" He asked.

"Have you ever climbed up in your Momma's lap and had her hold you?"

"Yeah! It feels good."

"It feels good to me, too. Difference is that I'm too big to sit in her lap. We snuggle in bed together."

"Oh. If I want, can I sleep with one of my mommas?"

"Sure, you need to ask her in advance. You need to wear clean pajamas and agree to the other rules as well."

Every eye watched me and every ear listened.

Matthew asked, "What other rules?"

"No jumping on the bed. No singing after the lights go out. No eating food in bed."

"I don't do any of those things!" Matthew said.

"Then you won't have any troubles will you?"

"Nope."

Martha added, "One more rule. Not on a school night."

"Ok. Can I stay in Pete's house?"

"Who do you want to sleep with?" I asked.

"I want to sleep like you do Daddy Nick. I want to sleep with all my Mommas."

"Who first?" Martha asked.

"Momma Karen." He looked at her as he said he name.

Karen said, "You have clean pajamas?"

"Yup! Hulk pajamas."

"Ok. If your homework for the weekend is done and you're clean and in your Hulk pajamas, you can have a sleepover with me."

Five minutes after he was excused Ruth asked, "Do the same rules apply to me?"

Martha asked, "You want a sleepover with a Momma, too?"

"No. I want Daddy Bill to hold me all night long."

Martha recovered first and said, "All your mommas and daddies will need to talk that over. Ask us again on the weekend, Ok?"

"Ok. May I be excused?"

She was and seconds later only adults sat at the table. I said, "Before we talk about Ruth's request I have a topic I want to talk with everyone about." I outlined the meeting I'd had with Rose and the request she made to join the family.

Jennifer asked, "Which house? We don't have an empty bedroom, unless we give up a guest room."

"I don't think she wants to move in." I said. "She owns a house. In fact, she owns more than one. I think she wants in and wants us to spend time at her house and her using the guest rooms sometimes, too."

"I knew it." Karen said. "So did Sandy. We knew others would find out about loving the way we do and we knew they'd want it."

Sandy nodded. So did I.

John said, "Invite her for dinner. Invite her to help us finish off the Gingerbread House. We'll see if she fits."

Martha laughed and Sandy joined her. When Martha stopped laughing she said, "You know she's been thinking about the family for months. You know she's aware of the empty places inside her and that when we love her they will be filled. She's not quite sure what loving all of us will feel like, but she's sure it will be wonderful and will fill her life."

Sandy said, "I know Rose. She's been a customer for years. She was at Pete's funeral. She's been coming into the BC for months and I've caught her watching us. When she comes for dinner she'll bring a suitcase."

"Ok. Think about it and tomorrow when Martha and I show up at work we'll talk again over lunch. She's invited for dinner tomorrow night."

Martha and I grabbed our duffel bag and left. We knew Matthew and Ruth would be loved and cared for. We kissed them both Good-Night before we left. By the time we got to the cabin Martha was trembling.

I opened the door and went inside to turn on the heat. Martha went on a tour. When I caught up she was crying.

"Why the tears?" I asked.

She pointed at the bedroom. I looked and saw fresh sheets and blankets on the bed, flowers in a vase on the chest of drawers and four candles waiting to be lit. Rose knew we were coming for a special night out and she had given us a gift.

"She wants in." I said.

"She is in." Martha said.

I felt the warmth from the furnace and said, "From now on things between us will change. I already love you and I know you love me. My cave man will have reign over our intimate relationship. Sometimes he will be strong and forceful with you and sometimes he will tease you for hours or maybe days before he gives you the orgasms and feelings you crave."

"You understand me."

"Undress."

"Of course." She smiled and began taking off her clothes. I took mine off and put them in a drawer of the chest of drawers. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She surrendered completely to me during the kiss.

"Face down on the bed, please." She put herself on the bed, face down with her legs slightly spread. I gave her safe words and my promise to take care of her always. She turned her tear covered face to me and said, "I need you to be the strength. I need you to demand that I please you, otherwise I will freeze up and not be the wife I want to be."

I remembered when I discovered that my Mom needed dad to be forceful with her. I was thirteen. He had sent me on an errand and I got back before he thought I should. He had Mom out in the barn and was spanking her when I saw them. I was stunned and watched as dad spanked her long and hard as she cried. Then I saw him enter her and fuck her almost brutally. After he came she curled into his arms and I heard her thank him. He'd known I watched and talked to me about learning a woman's needs and giving her what she needed, even if it hurt to do it.

I slapped Martha's bare butt. She thanked me. I remembered that sometimes I'd heard Mom thank Dad for spanking her. I slapped her butt again and harder. She thanked me again. I slapped alternate cheeks until both were pink and then I pushed my hand between her legs and caressed her swollen pussy.

"I love you Martha. I love you and demand that you obey me." I stroked her, dipping a finger between her lips and stroking her wetness. I withdrew my hand and waited. She didn't look at me but waited for whatever was next.

"Face up."

She rolled over and spread her legs a little wider than before. I told her I was going to pinch her nipples and her breasts and I wanted her to tell me how much it hurt. I explained the from one to ten scale to her and then I pinched her left areola behind her nipple between my thumb and the side of my first finger.

"Tell me when it begins to be painful." I squeezed and she said, "Now. Call it a two."

The evening passed with our exploration of her limits and her needs. She willingly submitted to me and allowed me to probe desires she couldn't voice, but showed her love for acts she never would have asked for. After her third orgasm I touched her anus and she moaned. I massaged her there and soon she opened to me, allowing a single finger to penetrate her depths, then two and three.

When Martha had lost count of her orgasms and was covered in sweat I slowed our exploration and moved us into the shower. I found that I had bruised both of her breasts and an area close to her right labia. She thanked me for the experience and the bruises.

I dried her and once we were back on the bed I massaged her with lotion. A few tender kisses and we slept. In the morning we dressed and found a small café where we had breakfast. As we szipped our coffee Martha said, "I don't think I want sex to always be like last night."

"How will you tell me when you want it to be like last night?" I asked.

She thought a moment and said, "I need a way to send you a signal."

I let her think as I finished off the waffle and eggs I was eating. As I lifted the last bite to my mouth she said, "I'll buy a pair of red panties! I'll make sure you see them on me and that can be the signal for you to take me!"

"Did Sandy tell you I don't like red?"

She nodded, "Sandy told me. Janice told me and so did Karen. James thought red underclothes were only for whores and heathens, so I've never owned any."

We finished breakfast and headed for the BC. Sandy was at the register when we arrived. Martha thanked her for taking charge of the register for a while and then she took over. Sandy all but hauled me into my office. She closed the door and said, "I hope you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

"MS June called this morning. She wants to know what it takes to be invited into our family."

"Matthew's teacher?"

"Yup! I invited her for dinner. I've already given Jenn a heads up that there will be two guests for dinner."

"This is something I saw coming, but way out in the future... not now!" I said.

"I've had conversations with Janice, Karen, John and Donna. They vote yes, unless we learn something really weird at dinner."

"Where can we possibly put more people? Both houses are full. Rose lives six miles from either house. I don't know where June lives."

"The problem is bigger than just them. Remember when you and Martha met with Ben's parents at school? Well, Kathleen was in this morning and talked with me. She asked questions... probing questions. I think she is considering leaving curt and joining your family."

"Oh God! Curt wants nothing to do with us! In his mind we're going to Hell!"

"Kathleen said as much. She's tired of feeling like Curt's slave brood mare."

"Ok. I've got some thinking to do. We all do. Thanks, Sandy, for telling me what's going on." I expected her to leave my office. She didn't. She pushed my chair back from my desk and sat on my lap.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,156 Followers