Consequences, Sandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"You took Martha away for the night, last night. I was Ok with it until about midnight, then I wanted to know where you were, why you weren't home and I wanted to know why you and I haven't been away since we got back from our Honeymoon."

I smiled and said, "Martha is needy. Needy in ways I'm just discovering. I thought it important to have lots of privacy to explore her needs. I didn't believe closing her bedroom door was enough privacy. I was right. You are right too. I thought about you, Karen, Donna, Janice and Jennifer as Martha and I went where we went last night. My idea was to buy the cabin and use it as a getaway spot for each of you to go with me. I'm not buying the cabin for that. I want to find a special place where I can take each of you, a place I don't share with all of you one at a time but a place where I only take you. A different place suited to and special for each of you."

"Buy the cabin."

"Buy the cabin? Not a special place I take just you?"

"Buy the cabin. Take us there when we need to have a date with our cave man. I know why Martha needed to go there. She needs to be dominated in the bedroom. Her time with James taught her to that sex is a duty and should happen quietly, under the covers and in the dark. She can't ask for what she needs, but cave man Nick can demand she be his wife and give him the willing sex partner she wants to be. I need to be with the cave man sometimes, too."

"From my conversation with Rose I believe the privacy is the reason the cabin was built in the first place. Perhaps, if she joins the family we'll get a good deal on the cabin."

"If you take her there and treat her like she needs to be treated she'll give the cabin to the family!"

"I think I'm starting to like these ideas." I got kissed a few times and then Sandy went back to work. I called Jenn and talked to her about dinner. She had already made enchiladas with rice, beans and a salad. The table had extra seating for our guests and she had arranged for Matthew and Ruth to see a new movie while the adults talked. As the call was ending she said, "I'd like some of that alone and away time too."

"I'll schedule something for us. Something special." I said.

"A cabin far from neighbors will do just fine, husband."

"Oh. I'll write that down."

We closed the BC on time and drove to the Gingerbread House for dinner. Rose was parked at the curb in front when we arrived. MS June parked behind Rose and they walked to the door together.

Dinner conversation centered around civic events and the movie the kids would be watching until Matthew turned to MS June and asked, "Are you going to be our Momma too?"

The conversations at the table stopped. June looked at Matthew and answered, "I'm not sure. I'm here to talk about it."

Ruth said, "I think it would be neat!" She turned and asked Momma Janice if she could be excused. The answer was yes. Matthew wanted to know where MS June would live if she was his Momma too.

I answered, "We don't know the answer yet. I promise we'll let you know when we know."

"Ok. May I be excused?" He was excused and went off to watch the movie with Ruth.

MS June said, "I guess that opens the conversation that has me here tonight."

Rose added, "And brings me here too."

When the two kids came back we were still sitting at the table. The movie was over, baths taken and pajamas were on both kids. They got lots of kisses Good-Night and went off to bed. Matthew got his answers before he went to bed.

Yes, MS June was going to be his momma. No, she wasn't going to live in the Gingerbread House. She had a house and was going to keep living there. Yes, he could sometimes have a sleepover at her house and she would sometimes sleepover at the Gingerbread House.

Matthew wasn't told but it was also decided Rose would keep her house as well. She had a three bedroom house about a mile from MS June's house. All the properties would be deeded to a corporation formed with all the adults in the family buying in and being joint owners. Martha and Jenn wanted to know how they could buy in, they had nothing.

We decided they would buy in with whatever settlement they got when their divorces were final. They would be fully vested after staying for five years. I added them to our health insurance and expanded our other insurance plans to include all the cars, trucks and properties.

Rose looked at her watch and said, "I need to drive home. I have a house to show at ten in the morning. If any of you would like to come home with me I can say that I put fresh sheets on the bed and you are invited."

Bill said, "If I can show up for work at ten in the morning I'd like to accept that offer."

"Just like that?" Janice asked.

"Just like what?" Sandy asked.

"When we left work tonight there were six mommas and three dads in the family. If John goes home with Rose that officially brings her into the family. Is MS June officially in the family too? Was there a vote and I missed it?"

I said, "No, there wasn't a vote. Is Rose officially in the family? Is June officially in the family too? We need everyone to vote."

Rose and MS June went home alone. After half an hour more discussion it was decided that we needed more time to decide. We could easily decide to love them both... but the business of being family needed more discussion.

After work Saturday we all met again. We looked at MS June's house and Rose's. We talked. We ate great food. Rose's home was bigger than MS June's and close to the school, so it was decided to sell June's house and have her move into the house with Rose. One of the men would sleep in each of the three houses each night. Jenn cared for the two largest houses and helped with Rose's House. We ate dinner at the Gingerbread and Pete's house.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers