Contest: Alternate Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the other woman was completely naked, she sat on the other side of Danielle and leaned back, stroking her own pussy as she watched Doug squeezing Danielle's massive mounds. The pain in her nipples was fading, only renewing when Doug actually touched them, and then sharp flares of pain would spike from them. It made her pussy throb in reaction, her ass spasming around the thick plug, as her cunt ached to be filled.

"Alright Doug, it's my turn," said Tori with a smile. "Come here cow, I want to see those udders hanging down while you suck on my tits."

Trepidation humming through her, Danielle reluctantly moved away from Doug's hands and crawled over to Tori, who spread her legs so that Danielle could kneel between them. The other woman had a thin strip of dark hair leading down to her wet slit and her dark pink nipples were already budded and hard.

As she leaned forward to begin to kiss and lave oral affection on Tori's hard nipple buds, she could see Doug moving around to the side of them to watch. Tori moaned as Danielle began to suckle at her nipple, opening her mouth wide and sucking as much breast flesh into her mouth as possible. Then she bit down as much as she dared and Tori hissed, one hand on Danielle's hair as she tugged her head back and the other reaching beneath Danielle to pull on one of the clamps.

With a shriek, Danielle opened her mouth and allowed Tori to jerk her head back.

"Ah fuck... that was good," Tori said with a wild laugh. An imprint of teeth could be made out on her breast, encircling her nipple. Danielle panted as Tori held her hair up. "No wonder Doug likes you so much, you've got spirit. Do the other one, but not quite as hard or you'll regret it." The purring threat was almost eager.

Filled with trepidation, Danielle lowered her head to Tori's other nipple, licking and sucking in the same manner, only this time it was harder because Tori hadn't released her grip on Danielle's hair and she kept playing with the clamp on her nipple. Danielle gasped and moaned as Tori released tiny bits of pressure on the clamp and then reapplied it, the pain making her writhe and pant. She could barely close her mouth long enough to bite down as she whimpered. Blood would start to push into her nipple, trying to recirculate as Tori opened the clamp enough to loosen it – which hurt like a bitch – and then let it clamp back down again – which hurt even more.

Whimpering, tears ran down her face, as she did her best to bite Tori, but her constant yelps and shrieks inhibited her. Finally Tori yanked her head back.

"Do you like that sweetheart?"

Her limbs trembling, her left breast throbbing from the continued abuse of her nipple, Danielle couldn't shake or nod her head because Tori's hand was holding it so tightly. But Tori wasn't looking at her anyway, she was watching Doug, even though the words had obviously been meant for Danielle. She jumped as she felt Doug's hand settle softly on her ass, caressing down until his fingers slid into her plump pussy lips, soaking wet with her cream.

Laughing, he pulled his hand away and held it up to show both women how quickly coated it had become.

"I'd say she likes it better than she'd ever thought she would," Doug said. He dipped his hand into her pussy again, coating it with juices, and then both women watched as he brought that hand to his dick, using her honey to coat his dick to masturbate with. It coated his huge dick, turning it glossy as he rubbed his hand over it. "Mmmm, she feels good."

Danielle couldn't help but be even more aroused by this show, as he masturbated with her pussy cream. She moaned, hoping to draw his attention. Immediately he looked at her his hand moving faster as their eyes met.

"You two are just too adorable," Tori said, rolling her eyes. She forced Danielle's head down between her legs. "Lick me cow, Give Douggie here a show."

Knowing that Doug was watching, and enjoying watching, did help Danielle's reluctance as her face was pushed into Tori's wet snatch. She stuck her tongue out and began to lick with long strokes, trying to remember all the little tricks that she'd discovered during her first lesbian experience, hoping to please the Domme. With a sigh of satisfaction, Tori's hand on Danielle's hair gentled as Danielle licked and sucked on her pussy lips, doing her best to please both Doug and Tori.

"Mmm you're not half bad at this," Tori murmured as Danielle pushed her tongue into the other woman's hole. She let out a long, low moan as Danielle pushed her tongue in and out of Tori's pussy hole, fucking her with it. "Go lower, lick my ass."

Now that was new. For a moment she hesitated and Tori's grip tightened on her hair as she brought her knees further up, exposing her asshole to Danielle's mouth. As she was bent lower to put her mouth to the rosebud of Tori's anus, Danielle's breasts began to press into the bed, her nipples rubbing against the fabric of the sheets. They itched and burned as more pressure was put on them. Trying to ignore the little jabs of pain, Danielle began to lick at Tori's ass.

In some ways she found she liked it better than eating pussy, it wasn't as wet and sloppy, although some juices had trickled down. There was a dry musk to the taste, but not dirty. Obviously Tori kept up with her hygiene. The other woman moaned and humped her hips up and down as Danielle pressed the tip of her tongue into the tight hole, remembering how good it had felt when Doug did that to her.

As she rimmed Tori, Doug's hand reached beneath her to tug on her clamped nipple, the one that Tori hadn't been heaping extra abuse on.

Seeing what was happening, Tori ordered Danielle back to her pussy. This time Tori kept more control of the situation, her hand firm on Danielle's hair as Tori began to ride her face, shoving it into her cunt and rubbing her wet pussy all over Danielle's face; she had to close her eyes as Tori coated her face with cream, breathing harder and faster. It was no longer a matter of Danielle eating her pussy, Tori was literally rubbing Danielle's face into her cunt.

Muffled screams emerged from Tori's cunt as Doug pulled the clamp off of one nipple and then the other, blood flowing back into the little buds as they rubbed as her breasts bounced and rubbed against the bed.

"FUCK YES," Tori moaned, forcing Danielle's face up and down harder. Salty tears mixed with her pussy juice as Danielle screamed and cried, the humiliation and sexual agony overwhelming.

Even worse, Doug then returned his hand to her pussy, shoving fat fingers into her hole. It was tight with the plug filling her ass, and Danielle's hips jerked. She didn't want to feel good right now, not with her nipples screaming their torture and her face being rubbed along another woman's pussy, but Doug knew exactly how and where to touch her to turn her on the most.

Tori writhed and arched, pulling Danielle's open mouth onto her the top of her pussy where her clit was. Automatically, Danielle started sucking, her face feeling sticky and wet from pussy cream as she finally opened her eyes and blinked. Even her eye lashes were coated with it. Flicking her tongue against the engorged bud of Tori's clit, she did her best to please as the other woman cried out in orgasm, her hand tight on Danielle's hair. The vibrating whimpers Danielle produced as Doug finger fucked her only increased Tori's pleasure.

Finally the other woman released her and Danielle panted four breath, her face falling back down between Tori's legs. The other woman's pussy was still in her face, but at least it wasn't on it. The swollen folds were slick and plump, bright pink with pleasure.

For herself, Danielle felt humiliated and frustratingly horny. Her ass was still in the air, filled with a rubber plug, as Doug's fingers plunged in and out of her hungry pussy – which still hadn't been properly pleasured – and her face was coated with another woman's juices.

"Clean her face off Tori, I want to fuck her," Doug said. Danielle turned her face away from him, not wanting him to see her like this. Tori gave a little sigh and got off of the bed, returning with a damp cloth that she wiped Danielle's face with, her hands surprisingly gentle.

"Thank you Master and Mistress," said Danielle carefully. For a moment Tori pursed her lips as if she was considering punishing Danielle for speaking, even if it was in gratitude, but Doug smiled.

"Good girl."

It had been so long since she'd heard him say that and it still sent a rush of pleasure through her.

"Tori, go get set up. Danielle, move over," Doug ordered. And just like that, the dynamic suddenly changed. Tori was no longer in charge, although Danielle didn't fool herself into thinking that she wouldn't have to follow Tori's orders, it was just that Doug was now directing the scene. She scooted over quickly as he removed his fingers from her pussy.

Laying down on the bed, his cock pointed straight up in the air, already lubed with Danielle's juices, he grinned at her.

"Climb on Danielle, I know you want this in your pussy."

Oh she did, she really did. As she straddled him, leaning forward to line his cock up with her pussy, Doug lifted his head slightly and whispered in her ear. "We only have an hour and a half left, so you'd best be quick about it."

Only... a shudder went through her. After all she'd endured, she was only halfway through this ordeal. Obviously she was looking at the glass as if it was half full and Doug saw it as half empty. On the other hand, she truly was looking forward to having his massive dick in her needy pussy; it felt so empty and aching, so slickly ready for him.

The broad head of his dick pushed against her hole and she moaned; she'd almost forgotten about the plug in her ass. Having a full asshole made her pussy so much tighter and she could feel her tunnel straining to open wide enough to accept Doug's cock. To encourage her, he reached up and began to play with her breasts, pinching her ultra-sensitive nipples. They were a dark red color after being clamped for so long, and the touch of his fingers burned like erotic fire, a sensation so intense that she couldn't tell whether it was pleasure or pain.

Pushing down hard, she felt the head of his cock pop into her hole, her quivering thigh muscles struggling to leverage her up and down and work his thick meat deeper into her as gravity tugged her body down on top of him. Her muscles were so weak that it was hard not to slide down faster than her pussy was ready for; the incredible fullness of having both her holes filled was making her writhe on top of him as she sank down. Every pinch of her nipples made her pussy convulse around him and Doug began thrusting his hips upwards, filling her faster and harder.

Danielle lost control of her leg muscles and with a sloppy wet sound her body sank down full onto his, burying his massive cock to the hilt in her tight warmth. She threw her head back, crying out because it hurt so good as his dick completely filled her, the spongy head nudging against her cervix.

"Ride me," he ordered. "I want to watch your tits bounce. And you're still not allowed to cum."

Shuddering with the overwhelming sensation of Doug's cock in her pussy while her asshole tightened around the thick plug, Danielle began to move herself up and down his slick pole; the burning friction only adding to the pleasure. She wanted to grind her body down on top of him, to rub her clit against his groin, but since she wasn't allowed to cum yet she didn't dare. Instead she leveraged herself up and down, high enough that half of his cock was out of her, before sliding back down on it again, focusing on pleasuring him as best she could. As her inner muscles tightened around him, it set off little tremors of pleasure through her body, but she fought them back, not wanting to know what her punishment would be for disobeying his order.

"Fuck yes.... god Danielle, your pussy feels so good..."

Doug surged beneath her, closing his eyes for a moment and then opening them again to stare up at her. His hands pressed on her stomach, pushing her further upright so that he could watch every movement of her bobbling breasts as she moved on top of him. With her hands pressed against his stomach, helping her push herself up and down, Danielle could feel his cock nudging deeper, pressing hard against her cervix. It hurt enough to take her breath away and at the same time she loved knowing that he truly was completely filling her up, all the way to her womb.

The rapt expression on Doug's face as he watched her moving on top of him was enough to make Danielle truly regret leaving him without allowing for an explanation. So much of what he had said tonight made sense; why had she run from him and not allowed him to talk her back to him? Maybe she just hadn't been ready yet. After all, even though she had thought herself pretty sexually adventurous, there were a lot of things that she hadn't done before this past week. The movement of her hips changed and she leaned forward, staring down into his eyes as she made love to him, her pussy sucking at his large cock.

Pleasure coursed through her, her breasts brushing against his chest. The hair on his chest tickled her tender nipples and the hard, rosy red buds tightened even more as she teased their bodies. Danielle placed her elbows on either side of his face, holding herself above him. The moment was remarkably intimate.

Reaching up to brush her hair out of her face, Doug tucked it behind her ear, smiling at her. Then his expression changed.

"I've waited so long to see you look at me like that. Try not to hate me now."

She had no time to ask what he meant before he was pulling her down, claiming her mouth in a searing kiss. One hand held tight to the back of her neck, the other on the small of her back, forcing her to stay securely lodged on his cock, so that she couldn't raise herself up again. Then the plug in her ass moved and Danielle cried out, the sound muffled by his tongue as he thrust it between her lips. Tori was back and she was sliding the plug from Danielle's ass. Her tight ring protested as it was forced open around the bulbous bottom of the plug and then she felt a sense of relief as the plug was removed.

However, that relief didn't last long. Something else thick and rubbery and hard pushed against her hole, sliding in easily. It felt like a dildo, thick and long - although fortunately not as thick as Doug's cock. Her distended anus tried to grip the slick surface as it slid into her body, but it was too well lubricated. Squishy sounds came from behind her as the rubber cock pulled out and pushed back in, sloshing its way through the cum that Doug had deposited in that dark hole.

The sensation of movement in her ass was completely different from having Doug fuck her while a plug was there. As soon as the dildo was securely lodged in her she felt Doug's cock in her pussy begin to recede, pulling out, and then they began to thrust, one after the other in a steady rhythm. Hands gripped her butt cheeks and she could feel leather and flesh slapping against the creamy mounds, and she realized that Tori was fucking her with a strap-on.

They moved in unison and it was obvious from the easy rhythm of their fucking that they had done this before. Dizzily, Danielle realized that this must be another way in which they'd had threesomes with other women. The sensation was incredible, the sensitive nerves around her anus tingling as Tori raped her ass, her pussy spasming with the abject pleasure and pain of it, the two cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating her holes.

As soon as Doug released her mouth, his hold on her neck loosening, Danielle buried her face in his muscled shoulder, completely overwhelmed by all the shocking new sensations running through her. It was heaven and hell, her tender holes protesting and yet craving, her body shuddering uncontrollably as their thrusting began to pick up speed. She was surrounded by their moans, their hands caressing her body between them, using her like a piece of meat to find their pleasure.

She fought off her climax, the tension in her body becoming almost unbearable as they fucked her. Behind her, Tori was moaning and panting as she fucked Danielle's ass, her hands tight on Danielle's buttocks, spreading them apart so that she could see the thick rubber cock sinking into Danielle's hole over and over again. They pushed and pulled, working her like pistons on an engine, and her toes curled with the effort of holding back her release. Closing her eyes she could feel the tremors in her body increasing, her clit throbbing as every thrust of Tori's into her backside pressed the little pearl against Doug's body, trapping it between them and rubbing it over his flesh.

"Fuck.... oh fuck....."

"Don't cum... you're not allowed to cum..." Doug whispered in her ear between groans. "You'll be punished again if you do."

But her body's needs were clamoring loudly and she didn't care if she was punished anymore.

"Fuck you..." she breathed in his ear, and then she felt the vibrating rumble beneath her as he growled in anger at her insult. His cock stabbed upwards, his pubic bone slamming against her clit, the way he had been the entire time, but this time Danielle ground herself down on him, rubbing her clit across flesh as her holes clamped down.

She screamed as white-hot ecstasy flowed over her and she clung to Doug's body as if he was her rock in a storm, the movement of the cocks like the waves of the ocean, pounding into her as she crashed against the cliffs. Pleasure sizzled up and down her spine, her lower body was hot and tingling, her muscles spasming as her holes were filled and emptied, filled and emptied. Her pussy gripped Doug like a vise, massaging the entire length of his cock as she rippled around him. Bellowing, he thrust and strained upwards, his hands hard on her thighs as he pulled her fully against him, his body rubbing against her engorged clit as he began to pulse inside of her.

The hot gush of jizz against her woman, the throbbing of his cock against her convulsing walls, and the rubbing press of her clit against him sent Danielle screaming into a multiple orgasm that was so intense tears began to fall onto Doug's shoulder as her pleasure receptors went into overdrive. It hurt, it blossomed, it sent her soaring into bursts of fireworks, her eyes unseeing as her body was given over to pure erotic bliss. Tori's heavy thrusting as Doug's cock emptied itself helped to draw out her release, her anus shuddering as flashes of pure heat seemed to flare from that overused tunnel, an anal orgasm that mixed with the pained pleasure she was already experiencing and left her a mewling, writhing mass of sensual flesh.

She collapsed on top of Doug, completely limp as Tori finally crowed her triumph and thrust hard into Danielle's ass, grinding herself between Danielle's cheeks as she gripped her hips and cried out her own release. Doug's hand stroked down Danielle's back as she whimpered and trembled, her ass still shuddering around the thick length of rubber that was now gyrating in her back hole. Finally Tori's cries of pleasure quieted and she let out a long sigh before easing the strap-on from Danielle's abused hole.

The sudden emptiness of her anal cavity made Danielle groan; it felt almost unnatural after having been filled for so long. She could actually feel her hole gaping, the slight ache in her anal muscles as it began to finally close for the first time in over two hours. Doug continued to stroke his fingers down the center of her back, soothingly.

"Get her a glass of water," he murmured to Tori.

Danielle didn't look to see if the other woman obeyed, although she could hear her moving away. The trickle of tears were finally drying and her body felt both incredible and awful. Her anus was still sore and throbbing, feeling almost as if someone had burned it, her pussy was finally sated, and her breasts felt completely mauled. They were squashed down on top of Doug's hard body, making it hard to breath, but she didn't want to move either. Even mostly shrunken down, he felt good inside of her. Danielle rubbed her face along his collarbone, enjoying the feel of his silky skin with the slight bristles of hair against her cheek.