Contest: Alternate Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers

He chuckled. "Don't get too comfortable sweetheart, you still have a punishment coming to you."

Lifting her head, Danielle looked at him with pleading eyes, but he just shook his head at her.

"You not only disobeyed me, you did it willfully," he said, smiling wickedly. "There's no way you're getting out of being punished during the last of my time with you."

Letting out a groan, Danielle settled herself back down on his chest. She didn't protest his statement. As tired as she was, what could he really do to her that she would feel? Okay, she knew that was a stupid question, but at the moment she was too sated and exhausted to care. Besides, she at least had until Tori came back with the water to rest.

Unfortunately it only took Tori another couple of minutes to do so, and then Doug was pushing her off of him. She went reluctantly, immediately missing the warmth and strength of his body touching hers, as well as the feel of him inside of her. Now both of her holes were empty, although she was relieved that her asshole was. Cum was starting to leak from it as it closed, and she winced as she sat down on the bed. It definitely ached more than when she'd lost her cherry.

Tori and Doug drew off to the side, talking in hushed tones that made her even more nervous as she drank her water. The cool liquid felt wonderful on her throat and in her heated body, helping to relax her and make her feel a little bit less exhausted. She drained the glass more quickly than she thought she would and Doug refilled it for her, having finished his conversation with Tori, only he sat next to her and held it rather than giving it to her to drink from. Drinking from a glass he was holding was another surprisingly intimate moment and she found that she was enjoying herself too much to really worry about her punishment.

With a start she realized it wasn't just that she was enjoying herself - she was starting to trust Doug again. Was that why she had run when he'd finally told her his fantasies? Not just disgust over the fantasies themselves, or her fear that she would never be enough for him since she didn't want to fulfill them, but maybe because she felt betrayed that he hadn't even mentioned them before? In addition to her fear that he would cheat on her with his cousin, which she could now see was a completely illegitimate fear. They were engaged in a threesome with her and yet there was no sexual tension between them and no interest in having sex with each other; all of their attention was completely focused on torturing and pleasuring her.

When she finished sipping from the cup she found that she was sad the moment was over, and apprehensive about what was to come next.

"Half an hour," Doug said, smiling as he put the glass down. "Do you think that's enough time to punish you sufficiently in, Danielle?"

"I'm sure you'll make it work," she said dryly. He raised an eyebrow at her and she flushed. "Master." The way she was talking to him she was practically begging for a harsh punishment. In fact, she was starting to wonder if she wasn't more of a masochist than she'd realized. While she was still tired and sore, most of her exhaustion had receded and she could feel anticipation starting to hum through her body again. Wanting to know what they had planned for her.

They didn't make her wait long.

Placing her in the center of the bed, Danielle's wrists and ankles were adorned with leather cuffs and her body stretched out in a large X, each of her limbs chained to a different bedpost. Her legs were splayed wide open, enough so that even her inner pussy lips were spread to accommodate the stretch. The completely vulnerable position was turning her on, despite the incredible orgasm she'd already had. Her pussy lips were so sensitive now that even the cool brushes of air as Doug and Tori moved around her seemed to make her nerve endings tingle, and her nipples were the same way although they'd finally almost returned to their normal coloring.

Tori clambered on top of her, kneeling with one knee on either side of Danielle's head, her pussy hovering over Danielle's face. Her pussy was a darker pink than before, swollen with blood from her orgasms, and her clit was out from its hood, looking like a tiny cock as it peeked from between her folds. Danielle was overwhelmed by the musky scent of arousal from the other woman, and she could feel her body responding in kind. The crinkled rosebud of her anus winked at Danielle from between Tori's buttocks.

"Here," she heard Doug say, but with Tori's pussy in her face she couldn't see anything. Oil slicked over her skin, her stomach and her breasts. It felt good and she relaxed into the tender ministrations of Doug's hands as he caressed her breasts and nipples with it.

Something wet and burning splatted onto her stomach and Danielle screamed in surprise and pain. The sharp flare of heat seemed to singe her nerve endings and she automatically struggled against the cuffs, but her body couldn't move anywhere. Another splat, just above her naval, had Danielle sucking in pussy flavored air. The first burning spot was already cooler, but she couldn't concentrate on it because a series of wet splats began to trickle down onto her oiled skin, landing in a small line heading up towards her breasts, a little path of fiery footprints that had her writhing with every drop.

The bed shifted and she could feel Doug settling into place between her ankles, so whatever was causing the burning was being done by Tori. Warmth, tingly warmth pressed against the bottom of her calf as the burning stopped. She could feel something cooling and hard settling on her stomach where the singing heat had come from. Wax, Tori had been dripping hot wax onto her.

"Do you know what this is?" Doug asked from between her feet, the tingly warmth slowly moving up her leg towards her knee. It felt like little carbonated bubbles were popping against her skin, slightly ticklish and not at all unpleasant.

"No Master," Danielle said, trying to speak loudly so that he could hear her.

"It's a violet wand. Do you know what those do?"

"Yes Master."

Suddenly the pleasant bubbling warmth seemed much more threatening. Electricity... he was playing with electricity on her skin. But it didn't hurt... she tried to relax. When he reached her knee the warmth and bubbling seemed to increase, not to a painful amount, but right up to the line between pleasurable and painful. It slid up her thigh and Danielle began to squirm in fear again as the source of the electricity headed towards her vulnerable pussy, finding it impossible to be still.

"Please... please don't Master," she begged.

"You have your safe word," he said. "Although it would be a pity to use it this close to the end."

Danielle groaned at the trap he had her in.

An inch away from her pussy the prickling warmth was removed and her body throbbed and then relaxed, her tense muscles releasing. It was almost like a mini-climax. She blew out a long sigh of hot air onto Tori's humid pussy, shuddering with relief. And then shrieked as another drop of hot wax fell onto her rib cage, just below her right breast, followed another below her left. As she cried out, Tori's pussy lowered, muffling her cries into the soft, wet folds of pussy. It was hard to breathe, but she stuck out her tongue and started to lick at the wet, swollen slit, hoping that Tori might ease up her hips.

The other woman did begin to move her pussy up and down over Danielle's mouth, letting more bits of wax fall onto her sensitive breasts. Now that she knew what to expect the stings of pain weren't so bad, although she jerked every time one landed, it was more the anticipation of waiting.

As soon as the drops of wax stopped falling, allowing them to cool in a sprayed pattern on her creamy breast flesh, she felt the tingle of electricity on her other calf. The bubbly fizzing moved up her leg, slowly increasing in intensity. She began to lick more fervently at Tori's pussy, partly to distract herself and partly to try and redirect some of the energy that her fear was producing. The tingling increased, sliding quickly to that line of pain as the wand worked its way up her inner thigh and Danielle's limbs pulled at her restraints, her whimpers of anxiety vibrating along Tori's pussy folds.

Again, an inch away from her pussy, the wand stopped and she was able to relax again. More wax began to drip onto her breasts, one tiny drop hitting right next to her nipple and she writhed with the sharp pain of it. Her pussy throbbed in reaction. The combination of adrenaline from her fear and arousal from her vulnerability and the sexual torture was a heady mix, cream was leaking from her pussy and down into her asscrack, mixing with the cum that was slowly leaking from her lower hole.

Something touched her pussy and she jerked. It was warm and smooth, and as it rubbed over her pussy lips it began to tingle. Danielle shuddered and moaned, it felt incredibly good as the sensation of bubbles popping slid through her pussy, pushing into her hole. Wax dripped onto her nipples and she tightened convulsively around the wand, the electricity tingling against her inside. The wand was starting to feel hotter, more intense, as Doug fucked her hole with it. Hot wax now completely coated one nipple and she felt a drop on the other. Tori was moving her pussy on Danielle's face again, apparently tired of Danielle's distraction - she tried to concentrate on licking, but with everything going on with her own body she couldn't.

The wand slid out of her pussy and then it shocked her, like static electricity to her most sensitive bits but a hundred times more painful. She screamed as her clit pulsed, her pussy spasming. It felt like burning and tingling and slapping all at the same time. Tears leaked from her eyes. The tender folds of her pussy were already sensitive from the incredible orgasm she'd had, and the pain from the electric shock seemed to linger in her flesh, making it ache.

Another shock hit her pussy, closer to her clit this time, burning hot, and she writhed as she screamed into Tori's pussy. Pain flared in her uncovered nipple as hot wax was poured on it, the two areas of her body dueling for attention as she tried to work past the torture. Then the wand slid into her pussy hole, warm and tingling again, and her pussy shuddered around it. Doug was playing with her body, coaxing her to the line where pain and pleasure blended into one. Adrenaline and endorphins were pumping through her system as Tori pulled the wax from her breasts, pinching her already tormented nipples as she began to ride Danielle's face.

She could feel her own orgasm coming as Doug fucked her with the wand, playing with the intensity so that her pussy was filled with bubbles and then a tingling close to pain before going back to bubbles again, playing with her fear of the wand. Could he shock her like that while it was inside of her? Her pussy spasmed at the thought, her body trembling. Against her will, her hips began to move as Tori came on her face, the other woman's clit rubbing across her lips. The tight pinch on her nipples became almost unbearable and she could feel the first quivers of release beginning in her woman.

Suddenly the wand was pulled from her pussy and she received a violent shock, straight to her clit. The sizzling pain rocked her, averting her orgasm and making her scream and writhe. Her entire lower body resonated with echoes of the incredible pain, as tears mixed with pussy juice on her cheeks for the second time that night. Sparks flared in front of her eyes and for a moment she thought she might pass out, everything was so bright and fuzzy... and then as her eyes came back into focus she realized that Tori was no longer straddling her face.

Her pussy hurt and at the same time her body wanted the orgasm that had just been denied. Danielle whimpered. If Doug came near her with the violet wand again she would probably say her safe word, she didn't think she could take another jolt like that, even though the lingering fizzing pain made her incredibly horny.

Closing her eyes, she let Doug wipe off her face again, cleaning it of the pussy juices. Carefully he removed the cuffs on her ankles and wrists and Danielle brought her arms down to cradle her breasts, feeling the hard wax on her stomach and soft mounds, but she only closed her legs a little bit. Her pussy was too sore and also too needy for her to close her legs all the way.

The bed shifted beside her and she opened her eyes to find Doug looking down at her, his hand supporting is head. He was on his side and his free hand came to rest on her stomach, warm and strong. Tori had disappeared.

"Is it over?" she asked.

"If you want it to be. It's been three hours." His voice was quiet. Muted. Careful. "Tori's gone."

Blinking, she tried to figure out his expression and the strange tone in his voice, for some reason it felt like he was saying something with his words that wasn't quite clear to her.

"Did we fulfill all your fantasies?"

Doug laughed. "All but one."

She frowned. "Which one?"

"I wanted to try giving you a golden shower, remember?" Even now she could see the little spark of lust flare in his eye at the idea. Danielle made a face and he laughed again. "That's what I thought."

"Why didn't you during the three hours, if that's what you wanted to do?"

"Because it's not what you wanted," he said quietly. His hand smoothed over her stomach, running over the wax and down towards her mound. Tilting her hips up, Danielle found that she was holding her breath, wanting his fingers to slide between her legs and massage her sore pussy lips, to soothe some of the lingering, throbbing ache and to give her the orgasm her body wanted. But he didn't. He just smiled, came close to her mound and then continued moving his hand across her lower stomach. She let out a huff of disappointment.

"I thought that the three hours was about what you wanted."

"Maybe to you." For a moment they were both quiet, Doug staring down at her body, her watching his expression. Eventually he met her eyes again. "I think you got the wrong idea about our relationship and BDSM. I never wanted to do anything that you didn't want to do. I had fantasies, yes, but I didn't need to fulfill them unless you were interested too. Just because I was dominant, that didn't mean I was going to force you into anything you didn't want."

"I think I know that now," Danielle said, reaching a hand up to touch his face, wanting to wipe the sadness in his dark eyes away. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain before."

"Me too." They were both quiet again for a long moment. "You don't have to leave now that the three hours are up. You can stay if you want to."

"Stay for the night or stay and be your girlfriend?"

Although he looked expressionless, there was something vulnerable in Doug's eyes that completely melted Danielle's heart. It didn't matter that he'd just spent the last three hours subjecting her to the most excruciating sexual torture she'd ever experienced, he'd also made sure that she'd enjoyed every last bit of it and he'd taken care of her throughout all of it too. There was a lot more to Doug than she'd given him credit for in the past.

"Whichever."

Danielle snuggled closer to him and something akin to hope flared in his eyes. "I'd like to stay and try being your girlfriend again if that's okay with you."

"That's more than okay with me," he said warmly, leaning down to kiss her lips. Danielle slid her hand along his jaw and behind his neck, happy to be able to touch him, to curl his hair into her fingers as their tongues probed each other's mouths. When he pulled back, he was panting and his long cock was pressed against the side of her body, hard and ready.

"I want to fuck you."

"Okay."

"I'm not going to be gentle about it."

Spreading her legs wider, Danielle stared deeply into his eyes, her voice dropping to a husky whisper. "Good."

His fingers slid down her stomach again, this time curving over her mound and into her pussy. He pinched her clit. Hard. Gasping, Danielle clung to him as her body arched.

"You want me to hurt you." His voice was a low growl in her ear as he shifted on top of her.

"Yes," she said, moaning as he settled between her legs. "Fuck me hard Doug. Hurt me."

The head of his cock probed her hole and then he shoved in, impaling her with half of his spear as she cried out in pain. Her pussy walls were forced open, the tender flesh of her pussy lips almost caving inward with the force of his thrust. Backing out one inch, he thrust forward again and buried himself to the hilt as Danielle thrashed beneath him, finding it impossible to hold still now that she wasn't restrained.

Doug's hard body pressed her down, his hands finding her wrists and holding them down on either side of her head, his broad chest smashing her breasts against her body. The rub of her nipples against his wiry hair made the tender buds burn, although not nearly as bad as her pussy was. He gave her no time to adjust, he set a bruising, forceful rhythm, plundering her cunt with his giant cock, pounding her into the bed. Danielle gasped and moaned as he fucked her hard, the aching pain that was lingering throughout her body slowly turning into her own secret pleasure.

She liked being at Doug's mercy, having her hole forcefully stretched beyond her endurance, being erotically tortured and then fucked silly by his giant cock. The orgasm that he had derailed with the electric shock to her clit was gathering again; that tiny nub feeling extra sensitive, almost as if the shock had made it bigger and now it was squashed and abused by Doug's bruising thrusts.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." she chanted over and over again as Doug rammed her, showing no mercy to her abused flesh as he did an erotic and painful bump and grind against her tortured folds before withdrawing and slamming into her again. There was no way she could match him thrust for thrust, he was moving too hard and too fast, all she could do was lay there with her legs loosely draped over the back of his, her lower body flopping as he took her hard.

Then her orgasm crashed into her like a freight train, ecstasy slamming into her and making her scream with the painful rapture of it. She was barely aware of Doug pushing her hands above her head and holding both of her wrists in one of his huge palms, until his other hand found its way down to the steamy juncture between their bodies and his strong fingers found her swollen clit, pinching and twisting it as she came. The extreme sensitivity of that organ by this point made his handling of it brutally torturous, and she screamed again, a different kind of scream as her release went from blissful to agonizing.

She couldn't stop cumming and it hurt, especially as Doug abused her clit even more, her pussy convulsing continuously around his cock. He'd had to slow the pace of this thrusts, but it barely mattered because she was now writhing and twisting beneath him, trying to get away from his sadistic fingers as he tormented her further. The arrival of another, stronger, orgasm blinded her and she went falling into the firework laden darkness.

When she opened her eyes again her pussy was convulsing around Doug's relentless cock, her hands free although they were still beside her head, and Doug's hands were gripping her hips hard enough to leave bruises as he ravaged her overworked pussy. Seeing her eyes open and her whimpering moans coming to life again, Doug yelled and threw his head back, his body arching so that his hips thrust forward hard enough that Danielle felt like a baseball bat had just rammed into her womb. She shuddered as he finally began to pulse inside of her again, hot jizz splashing against the opening of her womb and flooding her tunnel with white froth.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers