Contest: Alternate Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,527 Followers

Doug's hands slid up her body as he leaned over her, a slow motion collapse on top of her. Shuddering with the last of her own orgasm, wringing pleasure from his cock as her pussy rippled around it, Danielle wrapped her arms around his shoulders, holding him tight on top of her. Partly for the intimacy of it, and partly because she wasn't sure if her body could take it if he did anything else to her poor pussy.

"Fuck that was amazing," he whispered hoarsely.

"Yes," whispered Danielle, turning her head to kiss his temple. Doug moved so that he could kiss her lips, softly, lingeringly.

"Do you think you'll want to do something like this again sometime?"

She thought about it for a moment. "Not any time soon. I don't know. Maybe."

"Three hours for my birthday?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye. Danielle laughed. And then realized that his birthday was six months away. He really was thinking long term.

"I still love you," she said. "I missed you. I think that's why I refused to listen to any of your explanations, I knew that if I read anything from you or heard your voice that I would go back to you, no matter what your reasons were.

He smiled at her, not looking at all upset. "I still love you too."

And he lowered his mouth for another kiss.

Wrapped up in his arms, Danielle realized that she didn't really care about the bet anymore or whether she or Violet was more sexually adventurous. That had been something shallow, to fill the hole that leaving Doug had left in her heart. Now she was a winner either way, because she had Doug back and she was ready for him and his fantasies. And she was better for him now, they'd be able to work through things together. Kissing him hard, she felt the aches of pain in her body like a badge of honor. Who knew that the contest would end up sending her back to the place she really belonged?

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,527 Followers