Contracted Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------

For the next couple of weeks, Linda and I got her settled into the house. We purchased items she liked to eat, shopped for some clothing and make-up that she needed, got my second car serviced so she would have one and we just generally learned to live in the same house together. She never objected to my free touches, kisses and sex play through the day. We had rather simple sex about every other day but went to sleep tangled in each other's arms every night.

When we had sex, Linda seemed reluctant to take my cock into her mouth. One evening, she did finish me off with her hands. She did not seem to be into that either. Still she was willing and came easily when we played. One afternoon, I was in my den and had been teasing her; she took my hand and said, "Let's go into the bedroom for a while."

I had never used much force with her, but this time I said, "I can't make it that far." Then I pushed her over the arm of the leather couch, pulled down her slacks and panties, stripped and pushed my already hard cock smoothly between her slippery lips. She pushed back to help. Her fingers toyed with my balls for a minute and then retreated to rub her clit while I thrust, pinning her nearly helpless body. Strangely, Linda accepted her head being upside down and her hips being driven into the hard surface. I had to hold on to her when she spread her legs very wide and worked her knees onto the on the arm of the overstuffed sofa. The view was magnificent. Her ass was spread wide for me and I could watch my cock slip in and out of her cunt. She was a little high for me. That put pressure on her clit as her sheath tried to bend my cock. I did not last long and she did cum with me. I'm sure it was not a great satisfying climax for her. Still she seemed to be pleased and enjoyed the novelty of our position, my need for her and me taking her with considerable force.

------------------

Just as our month long trial came to an end, the weather was horrible -- windy, rainy and cold. We celebrated at home with wine, cheese and a dozen cruise brochures. Linda had never been on a cruise and we had decided to start our year together by taking one. The bad weather urged us to consider some place warm -- five stops, sailing south from L.A.

I loved her excitement. "I have never been out of the U.S. I don't know what all to do. I don't have fancy clothes any more. There will be so much great food, I'll gain twenty pounds."

"You will do fine, just relax, enjoy and go with the flow of doing things that you want to do."

We talked and talked. She wanted to know about my wife and our years together. She told me about her ex and her sheltered life.

"Tell me some of your fantasies, dreams, desires and hopes. Tell me the wildest things you have ever done and the wildest you want to do."

Linda still had not responded to my requests when the second bottle of wine was empty.

"Have you ever fantasized about being with two men? Another woman? Having sex in public? Being watched?"

"Oh, God, no."

"Really?"

"Some of the new movies that show women kissing make me wonder how that would feel."

"That is pretty universal. How about other fantasies?"

"Sometimes I think about being taken. Not painful stuff or actually being raped. More like being controlled. I don't have thoughts about me being dominate or taking control. I don't have a lot of confidence in knowing what to do. I don't get wild like in the movies."

"This storm is supposed to go on for two more days. I'll get us scheduled for our trip in three weeks but you have to do something for me."

"What is that?"

"The details are a big surprise. I want you to let me plan a fantasy night for you. I want to see you relax and truly enjoy yourself."

Reluctantly, Linda agreed to my plan. We talked for another thirty minutes about how she had always been responsible for planning and hosting events to please her ex, their guests or his bosses. Letting go, having things done for her, losing control and relaxing were uncomfortable ideas.

I wanted to really challenge Linda. I called Sara, told her how well her suggestion had worked out and then asked for her help in blowing Linda's mind.

"I want you to bring your toys, see if you can help me make her go wild, lose control and maybe even enjoy giving oral pleasure."

"Sounds like fun. Your place? How long will you want me?"

"Make us your only appointment that evening. I want to give it our best effort to expose her to new things."

Sara and I talked several times over the next couple of days. She definitely knew her job and I had to rein her in a little -- hopefully for only this time. We planned a little role play and I told her all I knew about Linda and how I hoped she would relax so we could just let things happen on our cruise and for the coming year.

"Sneak half a 5mg valium into her drink about an hour before I arrive. Kiss her and finger her. Get her worked up as much as she will let you."

About a quarter till seven on Saturday evening, Linda was mellow and putting the finishing touches on a plate of colorful hors d'oeurves. Her hands were busy, so I stood behind her and let my lips, tongue and hands be busy also. At first she liked the attention. Her skin warmed and her nipples hardened but then she tried to wiggle away.

"Now quit that. Our guest will be here soon. I need to get everything set out or we won't be ready."

"I'm ready. You smell good and feel good."

She had a plate in each hand, when I ran my right hand up between her thighs from behind. He pussy was warm and damp. She paused to enjoy my light strokes across her slit. I imagined her smell and her taste.

"I have to get these into the den."

I walked with her. My hand still between her legs. I swear she had figured out how to walk that way to rub into my fingers. She paused, bent over the coffee table and allowed me to slip a finger under her panties and into her pussy. Linda was moving back in time with my admiring finger, definitely not resisting much. I rubbed at her g-spot and noticed how her face and neck flushed.

"Put another finger in."

Instead, I pulled out the one inside her, slipped in my thumb to press her g-spot and began to caress her clit with my wet finger.

"Oh, that feels so good. I wish we had time for you to fuck me and make me cum. I missed us having time together for the last two days."

She moaned and I could feel her wetness flowing into the palm of my hand when the door bell rang. Linda jumped, pushed my hand away and smoothed her dress.

"I'll go wash up. Our guest's name is Sara. Please go let her in."

Linda looked indignant and puzzled that I would do this to her. Still she started for the door as I disappeared into the kitchen.

I heard Sara's cheery voice all the way in the kitchen, "You must be Linda. Oh, Jim was right you are a tall, sexy beauty. Hi, I'm Sara."

Linda was speechless the way Sara had taken over. They were still shaking hands, when I came to greet Sara. She handed me her rather large gym bag, then stood on her toes and gave me an overly familiar kiss on the lips while rubbing her large breasts into me, "I'm so glad you called me. We haven't visited in a long time. You have to catch me up on everything happening in your world."

Sara's nipples were standing proud under her light bra and white blouse. Linda noticed. She also noticed how well Sara filled out her jeans and how she exuded lust as she moved toward the den. I'm sure there was a fleeting thought about how Sara knew the way.

We visited for a good hour, sipping our wine and sampling Linda's finger foods. The two girls were getting along famously, comparing where they shopped - very different places considering Linda's tall frame and elegant, understated style and Sara's 5'2" curvy body that screamed sex and casual.

Both women were sitting on the couch. Linda had just convinced us to go in for dinner when Sara turned to her and openly sized her up, scanning every inch. She stared unblinking at Linda's lips and asked, "Jim, would you mind if I kissed her?"

"No, that would be alright."

The shocked look on Linda's face was priceless. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.

Before Linda could object about not being asked, Sara scooted across the couch until their bodies were touching. Her left hand grabbed a handful of Linda's hair and gently pulled her head back. I had kissed Sara many times and was always surprised how good she was at it. I could remember how her wet warm soft lips felt and was happy that Linda was having that experience for the first time. Sara's lips were demanding yet yielding, begging for a positive response. Linda was resisting until Sara teased her right breast and exhaled sweet breath filling Linda's lungs. Linda's eyes closed and she moaned as she pushed her breast into Sara's experienced hand. Linda's tongue darted out and was captured by Sara's lips. She sucked; at first the tongue was timid but I watched it yield, relaxing enough to be sucked deep into Sara's mouth. Linda wasn't finished, she wanted to suck and taste too but Sara pulled back, looked Linda in the eyes and said, "Damn, I felt that kiss between my legs, if we are going to eat dinner we had better do it now, because there is something else I want to eat."

Linda's thoughts were in turmoil; she had not expected this; her body had responded to a woman's kiss and she wanted more; yet, Sara and I were pulling her up and dragging her toward the dining room. The old vaudeville adage, "Leave them wanting more," had never been played more beautifully.

Sara moved her table setting close to Linda's as we settled at the table. Linda had Sara's full attention through the meal. Through the salad, Sara pushed tidbits of salad coated with dressing past Linda's lips and had to lick the over flow from Linda's chin. She wiped some on Linda's neck then licked and sucked it off her lovely skin. My cock grew watching Sara play with her new toy and it sprang to full attention when she upped the ante. This time she left her own lips coated and leaned close to Linda, "Lick it off." Linda did not hesitate, led with her tongue and lapped like a hungry kitten.

Sara popped up and said, "Let me remove the salad plates and pour the wine for our meal." She flowed like the most experienced waitress but took liberties. The plates disappeared and she hovered behind Linda, sucking her earlobes and licking down her neck. The ice chilled wine was poured; she dipped her hand into the ice and then slipped that hand down the neck of Linda's sweater, under her bra and I watched the covered movements as she cupped and rolled each nipple. Then she turned to me,

"You are too detached, just looking, I don't like that."

She pulled my chair back, undid the front of my pants, dipped her hand into the ice again and shoved it into my underwear grabbing my cock and pulling its glistening, red head clear of my waistband. She went down to one knee, licked the precum from my cock and then sucked its top into her mouth. Linda was statue still but Sara retreated, sat and continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

My precum still coated Sara's lips when she kissed Linda again. "Linda this is a beautiful meal. Thank you for going to so much trouble."

We ate for a few minutes recovering. Sara cut three pieces of chicken breast, keeping them free from any sauce. "Jim, I know how you like your chicken. I think it would be wonderful that way." With that she took a piece and reached under the table toward Linda, pulled her skirt up, her panties out of the way and wiped the chicken deep into Linda's soaking cunt. "My, you are a wet one." Then Sara reached out and fed me that first bite.

"My compliments to the chef. Never have I tasted a more delicate, pleasing sauce. Sara, you must try the next bite."

Sara grabbed the next chunk, teased it into Linda's juices and massaged it into her clit for a good thirty seconds before raising it to her own lips. Her moans of appreciation for the taste of the chicken bite were as sincere as mine had been. Linda was struggling to maintain control and not cum.

"Sara, get her wet again, so she can taste also."

Sara did not expect my lead but she followed, pushing two fingers deep into Linda's already wet pussy and thrusting so her finger tips pressed into her g-spot. Linda's eyes closed and her hips began to move forward in time to meet each thrust. I got up and went to stand behind Sara; she was surprised but did not resist when I opened her pants and urged her to help me push them down. I reached over and got the last dry chicken bite and worked it into the juices flowing from Sara.

"Sara, keep pushing into her, but don't let her cum. She has to taste this."

"Linda, try this, is the taste as good as we said?" I slipped the morsel into her mouth and let her dream and savor. The scent had to fill her nose from my finger tips. I could hear her heart beat.

Her voice was raspy, she was near cuming and her words came out in time with her thrusting hips, "Yes, it's very moist; it taste very good."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, lots more."

"Do you know why it is so good?"

She did not answer.

"That bite was seasoned with the juices flowing from Sara's pussy."

Linda's body trembled, she was fighting for control. She groaned with my words. Sara dipped two fingers from her free hand deep into her own body. They were dripping when she pushed them to Linda's lips. "Here's more for you my beauty." Linda's tongue licked and then she leaned forward and sucked hungrily.

Sara knew to stop. She pulled her fingers out of Linda and offered them to me. I matched Linda's eagerness. "Jim, I'll take Linda, you get the deserts. Let's eat in the bedroom."

Sara was nude and had Linda nude and spread eagle in the middle of the king sized bed when I arrived with the strawberries, whipped cream, warm chocolate and hot coffee. Her face was buried in Linda's cunt and Linda was thrashing about. The room already reeked of sweet pussy. Sara sat up; leaned over to me and whispered, don't let her cum and crawled up Linda's body until she straddled her head.

"Look at me Linda."

Linda's eyes were almost too wild to focus but she watched Sara dip a dark red strawberry into the whipped cream and push it ever so slowly between the lips of her pussy so it almost disappeared. She pulled Linda's head so it was almost touching. I knew that move. Sara's scent would be driving Linda mad. Sara's clit would be glistening and whipped cream would be spread about with her swollen red lips peeking out, screaming for attention.

Sara did not move. Instead Linda strained upward, licked and sucked for the strawberry.

Sara's legs relaxed and her knees slipped wider on the sheets driving her cunt into Linda's mouth. Linda's head was pressed solidly into the bed and she sucked noisily trying to get Sara's juices to flow around the berry. Finally she just buried her face deep, ate the berry and drank the juices that followed. Linda tried to put her own hands onto her own pussy but I grabbed them and pushed my face down to suck and lick. At my first touch, she spread her legs wider than I had ever seen her do before. She whimpered, growled and talked into Sara's cunt as she sucked and drank all that Sara would provide.

"Jim, I need to eat her cunt. Come up here and push your cock into this slut's mouth and let me have her pussy."

Sara and I traded spaces. Sara started on her first. Linda's sound was almost a cry and when my cock touched her lips; she sucked hungrily.

For five more minutes, I struggled for control watching her wild movements, flitting eyes and contorted pain filled face trying to remember to suck while her body screamed and begged for release.

"Cum in her mouth and coat her lips so I can enjoy both of you."

I didn't know I was so close but I exploded with Sara's last word. My first shot was deep in Linda's mouth and she swallowed and opened for the second but it laced up the side of her nose and a little went inside. The third flooded her upper lip and dribbled into her open mouth and puddled on her chin. I helped my last offering by pulling it out of my cock and rubbed it into the skin all about Linda's straining neck.

Sara was instantly there, sucking my cum and feeding it to Linda from her mouth. She licked a long string of cum from Linda's mouth, from inside her nose and up toward her eye. Her mouth was full and she talked with it that way. "Pull her nipples hard when I kiss her."

Linda's body arched in anticipation. Sara kissed, Linda blew bubbles through my cum and I pulled her straining nipples. Linda's scream was blood curdling. She grabbed Sara and devoured her, sucked her mouth, dug her fingernails into her shoulders. I twisted and she screamed again into Sara's mouth.

"Now fuck her as hard as you can."

This wasn't usually my style. Linda was in the middle of some long, sustained, out-of-control orgasm. As I slammed my cock into her, she pushed her hips up lifting me like a feather.

Sara pulled away, sunk two fingers deep into her own cunt and pushed it down into Linda's mouth again. Sara's fingers flew against her own g-spot and I could see liquid fly around her body as she came and poured into Linda. Linda's legs began to tremble. They rose off the bed and just shook. I yelled, "I cuming." Linda just screamed and collapsed into a frighteningly, still mass. Her cunt was still contracting around me.

Sara was spent and so was I. She cuddled up against Linda's right side and I cuddled against her left. Our hands met at Linda's pussy and as if rehearsed, we each slipped a finger between her cum drenched lips. I leaned forward and kissed Sara.

"Thank you for orchestrating tonight."

"Really, this was my pleasure."

The picture was silly in a way. Sara and I both wiggled to feel one of Linda's nipples on our cheeks, snuggled even tighter and slept using her breasts as pillows. Before I went to sleep, Sara thrust twice into Linda. I did it too and then we interlaced our fingers to protect the most delicious part of desert.

-----------------

Sometime during the very early morning, I saw Linda help Sara get her stuff together. It was a shame we did not get into Sara's toys. She owned about every sex toy made. Maybe next time. Sara whispered to Linda before she left. Linda smiled and nodded, "Yes." I would have to ask about that later. For now I had the taste of two lovely women in my mouth and their juices dried all over my body. My version of heaven.

The next morning, I awoke to two warm lips and a tongue sucking and licking my cock. Linda's head bounced on my morning wood and she hummed. A nice touch. I shifted to give her more room and said, "Well good morning, Beautiful."

In a couple of minutes, I added, "If you want to ride that thing you had better climb on because those lovely lips of yours are about to make me cum."

She increased her speed and began to twist her wet fist around my helmet each time she almost pulled off.

"Oh, my God, yes. Yes, Linda, suck me dry."

My balls tightened and her sucking matched each of my pulses, as I pushed out my night's production. When I had finished, she continued to play. She liked making me struggle to endure the tender pain. Each time I relaxed, she licked at the ridge of my cock and sucked my helmet slowly into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat. Then she released me and did it again.

"Now, fuck me with that thing and we'll make breakfast."

I did not think it would work, but it did. My cock did not soften and I was driven to please her. My shaft raked along her clit and pushed into her spongy spot until she came but she was not finished. We rolled over and my city cowgirl rode my tender cock. The tenderness kept me rock hard while she ignored me completely and used me like one of Sara's toys.