Contracted Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put my hands on her breasts and told me how she wanted them touched. Her cunt was laterally pouring wetness. The wetter she got the wilder we both got.

"Yes, Linda, soak me. Cum. Cum. Then Cum on me some more."

Her thrusts were long, hard and each one ground into her poor clit, twisting it against my slippery cock. She used her fingers to torture it even more. She reached between us and pulled at the skin holding my balls while the heel of her thumb ground even harder into her clit. My skin tightened and she pulled it to make it lose again but my cock began to dance inside her and I loudly ordered, "Take me."

I don't know where the cum came from but more seemed to spurt from me than the time before.

She was happy with her work this time and collapsed, panting on my chest. In a few minutes, I softened enough to slip out of her and we both felt a stream follow. We giggled. She reached down and rubbed her hand in the wetness and grabbed my cock letting it slide through her fist.

"Oh, God no. Please leave my poor dick alone, mistress, and let's go find a cup of coffee."

"I'm so glad you said that. My pussy is ready for a break also."

Over breakfast, Linda filled me in. She and Sara had talked for several hours after they killed me last night. Linda's ex had complained about her wetness, her oral skills and every other sexual thing imaginable. Turned out he was having affairs all along, but all the complaints had left her afraid to initiate or meet me as my sexual equal. Sara had shown her toys, talked about me and how wild Linda could make me with her body's juices, if she were willing to be wild also and never be afraid to try things. They had talked about a lot of variations. What Sara had whispered when she went out the door was, "Wake him with a blow job several times a week or some other woman will. Maybe even me." That was the best $1,000, I ever spent.

After breakfast, I announced, "We both desperately need a bath." I pulled her along to the large, six jetted steam shower. We were hugging and kissing when I began to pee. The warm liquid squirted between us and ran down our legs. Linda stepped back in shock and the stream splattered into her belly button. She stood there, swaying her body so the stream hit all around her stomach and thighs. When my last drop dribbled out, she announced, "I have to go too."

I sat down on the built in bench and pulled her to me to straddle my legs. She let fly. She really had to go. She watched as I put my fingers into the stream and pulled the skin above her clit to direct the flow to splatter onto my chest. She moved too to make sure my shoulders were christened. When only a few drops remained, I put my lips on the tiny opening and drank the last spurts from her. For the next thirty minutes we bathed each other.

She spread wide when I washed her ass, dipped a finger in, washed her some more and then licked at her rosebud. She returned each and every action. I laughed when she got the extra of a hair in her mouth and could not seem to extricate it. My cock was hard from having my ass licked so I pulled her to straddle me and let my cock slip into her body. We did not really fuck. We held each other and enjoyed being very close, silly and intimate.

Linda was very quiet after our bath. I went into my office to write and left her alone. About eleven she brought me a cup of coffee and asked me to sit with her on the couch.

"Jim, last night with Sara was very wild."

"Too wild, did I go too far?"

"Not at all. Last night freed me. I felt free to enjoy Sara. I felt free to enjoy you. I felt I was normal, could relax, was accepted and could get as crazy as I wanted. You and Sara gave me a night different than any in my entire life. You gave me permission to enjoy both of you and to enjoy my own body."

There was nothing I could say. I stayed quiet.

"Did I go too far? Get too wild?"

"No, Beautiful. You were human. You did exactly what your body is designed to do - to enjoy and bring enjoyment. I was wild with desire for you and could not get enough of your taste. I could not fill your body enough. Even this morning the gift you gave me was too beautiful for words. You played my body, teased me and wanted to bring me pleasure. You did not draw lines, you enjoyed. When we played in the shower, it was play with no judgment. You were perfect for me and you were perfect for Sara last night."

"I was afraid of what was going to happen last night."

"I know."

"I'm afraid of what I am going to tell you now."

Again I stayed quiet.

"I feel safe, cared for and happy when I am with you. This is supposed to be a year-long good time deal for you. God knows it is financially perfect for me. But maybe we should call it off."

I was shocked. I never expected that. "Why, Linda? What did I do?"

"Jim, I'm falling in love with you. That was not part of the deal."

"Sweetness, I fell for you the second week we were together and I didn't know what to do. Even now I expect that after a year together, you will run away. You will have to face that I am twenty years older than you. Soon, I may not be able to keep up with you or may have some medical issues. If I did, I would probably run you away on purpose, I don't want to be a burden to you or take away your freedom during the last good years of your life. I went through some of that. I see you as my friend and my lover. My life is better now that you are in it and I selfishly pray every night that you will grow to feel the same and I will not disappoint you or hurt you."

"No, I am not that way. Your age is not an issue for me."

I interrupted. "It may become an issue for me if it hurts you. Let's give ourselves the year we have decided on."

The rest of the day was quiet. We shopped for what we would need on our cruise, ate, held hands and walked around a pond and chased ducks before we lured them back again and fed them.

That evening when we returned home there were balloons tied to a box sitting on our door step. The note said, "My replacement for the evening." Inside was a waterproof, rabbit vibrator and three sets of batteries.

I laughed as said, "Sara had to send this. I wonder why she chose a vibrator?"

"Because I told her I never had one."

"Sweet Thing, I know I am in trouble now. Once you get this on your body, you will never need me again."

"Is it that good?"

"Damn, I hope it isn't. I was trying to exaggerate."

--------------------

Linda had me eating more healthy food - lots of salad during the next few days while I struggled to close two difficult contracts. Twice, I heard the little rabbit buzzing away when I got close to our bedroom after working for long hours. I did not interrupt; I left her and her new lover alone to get to know one another. The evening of the third day was different. She had definitely responded to all the salad and was embarrassed by the odor she deposited in the guest bathroom. She had to be clean inside. My work had left me aggressive and horny. An early bath and a late light dinner seemed in order.

"Linda, I need a bath. Come on, you to wash my back."

Her sly smile said she had some inkling of what I was up to but didn't have too many objections. While I coaxed her in, I snuck in her new toy and some good lube under a towel next to the shower.

During the first part of our bath, I was paying too much attention to her backside.

"You seem fixated on my ass tonight?"

"It is a beautiful ass. Maybe I want to kiss it tonight."

She braced herself against the wall and spread her legs while I continued to finger her, tease her and kiss every part of her body. When I slipped a second finger into her well soaped ass, she froze for a few seconds, discovered it did not hurt and continued to enjoy the steam and stretching attention. Unbeknown to Linda, I lubed up my cock and retrieved her new lover. When I sat on the bench and pulled at her hips she followed. The head of my cock slipped easily into her asshole before she clamped down, in surprise. I kept a constant pressure. When she felt no pain she relaxed and I slipped in another couple of inches.

"I always wondered what anal sex would feel like."

"Strain a little like you are going to the bathroom and settle back."

My love trusted me and my cock slipped easily into her bowels. I even held her cheeks wide so every bit of me would find a home.

"Damn that feels tight and I feel very full."

"You are very tight; you could make me cum quickly. Sit still until you open up. Here use this to entertain yourself."

I put the rabbit into her hand and turned it on at the same time. Linda immediately pressed its tip to her clit and her ass clamped down hard. I groaned and my cock jerked inside her.

She giggled and said, "You liked that didn't you?"

She tightened and released her sphincter muscles several times and I moaned each time. "Have mercy on me Linda, I am only mortal."

Again she giggled but this time rubbed her ass in little circles as the rabbit buzzed to gain her attention. She sat still long enough for the rabbit to begin winning. I heard her gasp when her mind went to her pussy instead of her ass. I was handling this new feeling better now. It was time I taught her something new. I reached around and closed my right hand over hers and guided the tip of the dildo between her pussy's lips and pushed. There was considerable resistance.

"Push it in, Linda. Push this second cock into your body so you can feel two of them." This new fantasy gained acceptance and momentum quickly. I felt just the tip of the plastic cock push against mine through her thin membranes and I pulled up on her hand to assure her machine's vibrations were on her clit. She gasped loudly.

"I want you to work your cock in as deep as you can while buzzing your clit."

The design of the rabbit won't allow deep penetration. It has appendages for clitoral stimulation. But this model widened fast.

Between my imbedded cock and her toy, Linda was stretched to her limit and only half of her toy wedged tightly in her pussy that normally could swallow the rabbit easily. Linda thrust her hips and was stretched beyond her current capacity. Her moan had some component of pain but mostly it was of desire, wanting to know that her body could take it all.

She was very still, letting me apply the pressure. "Rock your hips, Beautiful. Fuck both of us."

At first I could not feel her hips move but she was testing her limits. Each to and fro cycle taught her, stretched her and forced a little more of the rabbit into her yearning sheath. I could feel the tightness and the shaft of the other cock. She held her forward thrusts for a couple of seconds before she backed away. The forward thrusts caused her some stretching pain but the vibrations were clouding her mind, helping her endure and want more. The next thrust caused her to moan and lean forward but she did not pull the widening toy out of her cunt. She wanted it now. I could feel her body resist when her hand pushed and stretched her cunt. I could feel ripples of release when she pulled back.

"With you in my ass, my pussy is too tight to take the rabbit."

I pushed at her hips almost pulling my cock out of her ass. That allowed the rabbit to sink all the way into her belly and the little vibrating appendage to violate her clit. Her body contracted but then relaxed slightly. I pulled her hips. This stretched her ass with my cock. She moaned in pain. Only half of my shaft was in her. She still wanted, not needed to take both to the hilt in her body. She needed to know she could conquer both. Again she began to rock. On each thrust back she groaned and a fraction of an inch of my cock slipped in. The rabbit was winning. Her thrust became longer and the stretching pain in her ass became more welcomed. I was almost all the way in when she pulled almost off me. I felt the rabbit slip out. Then she brought her body down and pushed the rabbit at the same time. When both cocks bottomed out in her belly she said,

"Oh, God, that is tight. It hurts."

Still she pushed even harder down on my cock.

I lifted her up again. The rabbit imbedded even deeper and I dropped her.

"Do it again."

She pushed back, moaned, pushed, moaned and pushed. She had both the rabbit and my cock buried as deep as either could go in her body.

She was holding her breath. I counted slowly. When I got to fourteen, she exhaled and relaxed. I pulled down on her shoulders. That stretched her two holes just a tiny bit more as her body nestled all her weight into my lap and I pushed her hand with the ever buzzing torture device. She would get no more cock from these two shafts into her body.

Linda did not need any encouragement now. I leaned back and let my mind fill with my own growing pleasure. Her thrusts were long and firm. My cock was teased as it slipped into her tight ass. Every few strokes she would alternate -- rabbit first then cock; cock first then rabbit. The variation had me guessing which exquisite pleasure would come next. She sat with me deep and fucked her cunt with the rabbit. It was like another cock sliding along-side mine.

For a moment I gave her immense credit. I imagined she was doing all this teasing to please me. When I looked at her, I realized that she did not even know I was there. I sought to direct some of my own pleasure. I grabbed her hips and used them to slide her up and down the most sensitive part of my cock.

She never missed a beat. She matched my pulls and pushes with her toy and began to moan in anticipation of my next pull that would fill her.

My cock jerked a couple of times. My mind was out of my body, floating in the clouds when I heard her say, "Cum in my ass."

The brain in my cock responded and began to spurt. Her ass contracted, her body shook, the breath rushed out of her lungs and she whimpered like a little girl who had been crying for a long time. Luckily my cock had done its duty and I was returning to the earth when the rabbit fell noisily onto the floor and she slumped forward. There was little I could do. I held on with my dick in her ass and waited. My cock softened. I waited.

With a start, Linda, jerked awake, spun around and wrapped her arms around me, kneeling between my legs. She held on tight and I pushed her head up with my chin and kissed whatever I could reach. The steam was still spouting from all the shower jets but she shivered and squeezed me tighter.

Her eyes were filled with tears when she looked at me. Words spilled from my heart, "Only play my darling, I would never hurt you. I will protect you as long as you will let me and love you longer than that."

We washed a little more and dried each other off. "Are you alright, Linda?"

"I'm a little sore and tired. It was a long day. I don't need to eat. If you will hold me, I will sleep very well tonight."

Nude, still damp with wet hair, I held her in our bed, in our private safe world. For some reason I liked to rest my right hand flat on her belly. It just seemed to fit there; it seemed right."

The next week we left for a three week cruise through the Panama Canal and a week at Disney World. We were kids and newlyweds. We made love in risky places, caused the porter to change the sheets daily, once more often than that. Never were we more than arms length from each other and usually we were hugging or holding hands. Late at night sometimes tears would flow down my cheeks. I was too happy; I had never been this happy; I felt mortal and knew that someday it would have to end.

I'll have to write about the crazy things we did on vacation someday, but now I should tell you what happened when we got back home.

The greenhouse had not been used in three years and Linda wanted to grow flowers in it and all around it. I loved cut flowers in the house and she wanted to grow them instead of buying them. With all the plants, seeds, gear and chemicals, I'm sure every flower we got cost five dollars, but it would have been worth twice that to spend time working with her. We had purchased some near adult plants. One cherry tomato plant already had flowers and within a month we shared our first one by her biting into it and me sucking the juices flowing out of her mouth. The greenhouse was all glass but we made love on a dirty blanket for all the world to see if it passed by.

Linda and I had been together for four months when I began to wonder. I could not have been happier and she seemed to match my joy. I worried that something was happening that would shock her, make her sad, cause a result that I could not live with and drive us apart. Every day I worked to build up my courage and force a discussion.

One day she rushed in to pee while I was shaving. "The honeymoon must be over, we are going to the bathroom in front of each other."

"I'm only doing number one. I really have to go."

That was evident with the loud forceful hiss and splattering. Her sigh was a long, "AHHHHH." I had method in my madness.

"Can your humble servant wipe Your Majesty's piss filled pussy?"

"I'm not finished yet."

My hand filled with toilet paper was soaked as proof. I feigned repulsion. She laughed and I finished shaving.

"Finally, that afternoon, my courage was up and she triggered me with her question, "Jim, is something bothering you?"

"Beautiful, who told you that you cannot have children?"

Her face dropped, her eyes darkened and her smile turned to sadness. "I thought we talked about this. Jim, please let's drop this subject. It is very hurtful to me. My body cannot do the job that a woman body is supposed to do."

"Who told you?"

"You are being mean, leave it alone." She walked away from me.

I followed, asking again, "Who told you?"

Tears rolled down her face and she speeded up, racing toward the bathroom, "Damn you. Leave me alone."

Just as she slammed the door, I caught it. "Did Ron tell you that you could not have children or did a doctor?"

She hid her face from me and sobbed, "Why are you torturing me?"

"Would you be unhappy if we had a child together?"

Her tear stained face looked up at me pleading for me to stop.

"I have to know, Linda. Please answer me."

"I can't have kids. I have never been on birth control and never been pregnant. There, asshole, happy now. You made me say it again. I am not a complete woman."

I reached out and handed her the positive pregnancy test that I had done a little while earlier when I squeezed her urine out of the toilet paper.

"This is sick. Why would you show me something like this?" She pushed the door and screamed, "Get out. Get away from me."

"Beautiful, I think Ron told you and I think he lied to you. I think you are pregnant. I am very happy about that but I really, really need to know how you feel."

Linda was stone still. Her face was blank. She was not looking at me.

"I used your urine on two different tests. They say you are pregnant."

She sat down on the toilet and cried. I did not know how to read this reaction. I could dream up thirty scenarios.

"I have made an appointment with an OBGYN for late today. Will you go with me so we can be absolutely sure?"

She nodded, "Yes." She had no strength, no will, but she let me guide her to the kitchen, sit her down and get her a cup of coffee. I sat quietly next to her and held her hand.

Finally she said, "It could be true. I never heard it from a doctor. For many years we tried and hoped. Ron always told me that it had to be my complicated, irregular system. I believed him when he said he checked out fine and when he told me the results of my tests."

I sat and waited. I was still the mean asshole but she was mellowing.

"What made you think that I might be pregnant?"

"You have not had a period during the entire time we have been together. You have had a few unexplained days of upset stomach but mostly it is because every night I go to sleep holding your belly and it is rounding beautifully and your skin glows. My mother always said she could tell from that. Right before the cruise ended a little old lady asked me when our baby was due. I denied that you were pregnant. She just said, "Your wife glows; she is pregnant."