Controlling Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Ray watched his naïve girlfriend follow his directions to a 'T'. She embraced her new friend and the heat radiating from Dawn's body instantly caused Brenda's temperature to soar. They kissed taking turns fondling and caressing each other's face and head with shaking hands. All of her life Dawn established and built a relationship before allowing anything intimate or sexual to occur. She never jumped into bed with anyone and it even took Harvey weeks to get into her pants.

Suddenly at the age of 40, things were different. The kiss heated up and soon an intense passion was emanating from each woman. When Dawn felt Brenda's hand on her chest, instead of pulling away, she moved in an effort to push her boob into the woman's groping hand. Brenda pulled back slightly and she started slowly unbuttoning the front of Dawn's dress, without any protest from the woman. Then she pulled the straps of the dress off Dawn's shoulders and let the fabric drift to the floor.

Dawn never dreamed that she would be half naked, standing in a hotel room with another woman. Her head spun out of control, but everything happened in slow motion. Brenda's fingers searched for the hidden clasp of the lacy bra and hurriedly the flimsy garment vanished. When Dawn agreed to meet her online friend, she did so with the understanding she was in-charge. Dawn fully intended on controlling what happened, as Brenda had given every indication that she was totally submissive, but all of a sudden she became unclear.

Dawn stood in front of Brenda, seemingly succumbing to the woman's mysterious control. She saw the smile of approval written on Brenda's pretty face and merely stood motionless, letting things happen. Dawn never moved as the woman stripped her panties, rolling them off her flared hips and down her shapely legs. Then they embraced again and Brenda's arms moved in a frantic attempt to remove her own clothes. In a matter of a few seconds, Brenda was in bra and panties, as the women fell against each other.

When Dawn felt a hand on her tummy, she arched her back to give Brenda more room. The woman's fingers caress her pelvis with loving tenderness before swooping into her crotch. Nothing as severe or as shocking had ever happened to her. Dawn couldn't prevent her legs from spreading and then she felt it. Fingers touched her in places that only her husband was allowed to touch. She held her breath when her puffy labia were separated and she didn't know if her legs could hold her upright, as the fingers got bolder. Her entire body trembled, as her spirit floated out of her body, and flew across to the charming woman who was somehow seducing her.

***

Ray stared at his computer in disbelief. The sexy woman didn't try to move away, but she voluntarily opened her legs wider. Ray watched when his girlfriend pulled the tiny bud out of the immense wetness and he marveled as Brenda twirled it around vigorously to make the woman's hips thrash wildly. The cameras didn't miss a thing and he was positive Dawn was getting overly aroused. If Ray thought it was going to be a short 15-minute love affair, he was joyously mistaken.

Ray could tell Brenda had a firm hold of Dawn's clitoris and she was squeezing it in a loving fashion. He noticed Dawn go up high on her toes and how she wrapped her arms around Brenda's neck, holding on for dear life. Ray heard loud moaning and he wasn't sure who was uttering the desperate sounds of lust, but that didn't matter. It had to be the quickest orgasm in history. Ray was flabbergasted when the dark-haired beauty rose higher on her tiptoes and it was obvious something was happening inside her guts.

He watched in awe when his girlfriend's fingers caressed the pink pearl until the mature woman climaxed. Dawn's back arched and her head rolled backwards, as the earth-shuddering orgasm burst from her belly. Her dreams of being a mistress or an aggressor in the secret relationship were suddenly shattered. Dawn desperately wanted to close her legs and stop the intense molestation, but that was impossible. It was Brenda who was in-charge and Dawn realized for the first time in her life that she had a mistress.

Ray watched the magic show, making sure every animated scene was recorded. He wondered what had gotten into Brenda. She was never the aggressor. Suddenly his girlfriend took control of the beautiful woman and they both slithered slowly onto the bed. Brenda never released the tiny clitty and her molestation turned Dawn into her sex slave. The two women rolled on the bed with Brenda keeping her thigh between Dawn's legs so the shapely limbs remained apart. Just as Dawn thought it was over, the sneaky woman squeezed the jewel with all of her might. Then Brenda pulled hard on the clit and Dawn thought she had lost the valuable gem.

Her crotch was on fire; her hips jerked and then thrust madly at the woman's hand, as more spasms rocketed through her loins. Every time Dawn put up an arm or hand to protect herself, Brenda sternly slapped it away. "Oh gawd, it hurts. You're hurting me."

The woman's hopeless cries made Ray hornier. His girlfriend was in control. "Your body... your tits... your cunt... I love them all," Brenda whispered. "From the first email I knew you were different."

"Oh please, don't hurt me... please not so rough."

Brenda knew they were pleas, which were meant to arouse, not gain sympathy. She shoved one of Dawn's luscious tits into her mouth and then used her teeth to demonstrate her brutal power. Her sharp teeth would most likely leave marks, but Brenda bit Dawn's succulent boob anyway. She felt the woman's arms thrashing around, but realized it was merely for show. For the first time in her life, Brenda was the strongest; she was the mightiest, never thinking that would happen in a million years.

She held the engulfed titty between her teeth and rolled the throbbing nipple with her tongue. The urge to fuck her slave was too strong to resist and Brenda rammed her long, middle finger into Dawn's precious opening. Brenda banged the woman's clitty with the palm of her hand and she finger-fucked her with a lost abandonment. "Please, you're hurting me, please, not so hard."

"You don't want me to stop... do you?"

The request took Dawn by surprise. 'No,' she thought, 'I don't want her to stop.' Although Brenda was rough and abusing her, Dawn realized that detail was not disturbing her; it was the fact she craved the abuse and yearned to be taken by a powerful mistress. Any mistress, even one she had just met.

Before she could react, Brenda kissed her hard on the lips. The kiss instantly turned bestial and Dawn felt her belly going into severe convulsions. A second orgasm within such a short time seemed unthinkable, but Dawn questioned her resolve. Her legs stiffened and shot out to the sides when the woman buried not one, but two fingers deep inside her burning inferno. Dawn lost control much to the delight of Brenda and also Ray who was glued to his monitor, but there was no mistaking the onrush of an untimely climax.

Brenda yanked hard on Dawn's upraised pelvis and ravaged the helpless woman with her fingers. Dawn thrust her hips at the woman. Her entire body shuddered in a purely random fashion, without any real rhythm, and Dawn realized that she belonged to someone else, someone other than her husband! Suddenly Brenda stopped the finger-fucking. She seized the delicate clitoris with her fingers and pushed the bud into the bony pelvis, until she heard a cry of protest.

Abruptly nothing else mattered to Dawn. All of her erotic writing and all of the times she masturbated while telling a story couldn't prepare her for the dramatic climax. The mountain of lust was high and she teetered a long time at the top before succumbing. Many of her stories included moments of animal passion, but Dawn never imagined it happening to her.

Brenda felt the telltale sporadic jerks and she swiftly shifted gears. She released the throbbing clitty and inserted her finger into the defenseless opening again. Brenda rammed her finger to the hilt, banging the palm of her hand into the open slit at the same time. Brenda began a finger-fucking that Dawn would remember the rest of her life. The woman pounded her finger in and out and ensured it was curled enough to rake across the most sensitive G-spot. Each slap of the already raw clitoris brought renewed energy to Dawn's hips and the woman thrust wildly at her mistress.

Dawn never imagined that an orgasm could last so long or be so incredible. There were mistresses in many of her stories, but none seemed as strong or as determined as Brenda.

Ray watched probably the most illustrious ending to any sexual conquest. His eyes opened in admiration when the random jerks of Dawn's hips indicated the last few spasms shooting through her body. Then his girlfriend's body went into convulsions. Brenda merely wrapped her muscular thighs around one of Dawn's and she humped the leg like a horny dog. Her hips started moving up and down, as she pulled the woman's thigh deeper into her crotch. Brenda felt her wet labia separate and then the velvety thigh pressed against her tender clitty.

Ray refused to blink for fear of missing something. He witnessed another fantastic climax, as Brenda used Dawn's leg to ravage her pussy until her reservoir was drained. Ray noticed how Dawn managed to lift her leg slightly, enough to bring joy to her friend, as the two women remained locked in each other's arms. He watched the final scenes of lesbian lust and cleverly finished recording the love session before popping the disk out of the computer.

With the incriminating DVD in his fingers, Ray was filled with confidence. His face was etched with the biggest grin, as he waved the disk in the air. "The final piece! Now my little sweetheart... you're mine," he whispered. "Dawn, sweetheart! This disk... all of your emails... all of your pictures, and all of your erotic stories make you my sex-slave."

***

When Ray first planned the devious seduction of the erotic writer, he thought it would take months, even years to get enough evidence to blackmail the woman. In fact, he wasn't sure of any victory. Then everything fell into his lap so easily that he wondered if it wasn't a dream. When he stumbled across the reality his girlfriend read erotic stories, at the time it made him very aroused and stimulated.

Ray never dreamed it would lead to such an overwhelming success when he begged Brenda to write Dawn. Now his plan was simple. First he would sample the sexual rewards by screwing Dawn in every way imaginable. He reasoned that all of the incriminating material against Dawn made it too daunting for the woman to resist his blackmail demands. Then he would force the woman to become the heroine in each and every one of her erotic stories. Ray got thoroughly aroused, fantasizing about watching Dawn act out the intense humiliation, and seduction in every one of her erotic adventures.

Knowing Dawn was a respected, middleclass mother of two who was happily married made the whole affair extremely exhilarating for Ray. He realized the blackmail would most likely jeopardize his relationship with Brenda, but Ray deemed the reward was worth any price. The truth he was only with the woman because she was a steady fuck made him chuckle. Ray loved that Brenda was overly submissive, but he would gladly sacrifice that to have sex with Dawn.

The fact Dawn wrote stories about blackmail and humiliation made it even sweeter for Ray. There wasn't a thing she could do to stop him or her secure middleclass life would be ruined. Dawn would succumb to the devastating blackmail just like the women she wrote about and Ray knew it. He didn't have to do much coaxing to get Brenda into setting up another date with her memorable author. At first Dawn refused to meet in any place that was not public, but after much persuading, Brenda eventually talked her into coming to her home.

The timing couldn't have been better. Dawn's husband was on a two-day business conference, which meant she had plenty of free time. She wouldn't have to explain to Harvey that she would be out Friday evening, very possibly until quite late. The emails between the two women continued to be very intimate and suggestive to the point of bringing the topic of a threesome into the relationship.

Dawn was surprised when Brenda told her about her boyfriend's fantasy of being with her and another woman. The proposal quickly filled her with exciting expectations and she wasn't sure how to handle the sexual innuendo. She included such vicarious experiences in many of her stories, but never imagined them happening to her.

Dawn never said yes to the woman's proposal, but she also didn't say no. Ray made sure that every email from his girlfriend included a mention of a threesome, so it was constantly on her mind. The pretext of Brenda's invitation was so the two women could enjoy a friendly dinner, yet both knew it would not stop there. When Dawn dressed for the evening, she did so anticipating the night out would progress to include sexual activities.

Ray planned everything right down to the point in the evening when he'd join the two women. He stayed out of sight while Brenda was the gracious hostess and dreamed of experiencing his first threesome. It took all of his patience to remain hidden when the women ate and chatted during the meal, as if they were the best of friends. Brenda was well aware of her boyfriend's plans and she was apprehensive, knowing she was deceiving her dearest friend.

***

Ray's devious plan was letter-perfect. When the two women left the dining room for the living room, he waited until they were seated together on the sofa. Then he entered and stood in front of them, acting very sure of himself. He immediately proceeded to explain his blackmail scheme and then outlined all of the damning evidence against Dawn. She listened to his tale and got sicker and sicker, as Ray told her about each piece of incrimination evidence.

Dawn would never forget how she was blackmailed. Ray's left hand was filled with papers and photos while he waved a DVD in the air with his right hand. Then the man began the most theatrical explanation. Ray dropped one story after another onto the coffee table, which was right in front of the women. First it was At The Movies, Susan's Request, Controlling Sarah, A Teacher's Past, An Email to Jennifer and a copy of every story Dawn had written.

Ray had something witty to say about each story and every comment seemed to turn Dawn into a paler shade. She almost fainted when the first naked photos floated onto the coffee table. Picture after picture was tossed on the table and Dawn suddenly couldn't remain still any longer. "I trusted you. How could you?" She looked into Brenda's teary eyes feeling even more desperate.

"I'm so sorry. He made me... forced me to do it," Brenda whispered.

"But... but," Dawn said. Then she realized her friend was like her and easily controlled by such a cunning man as Ray. She glared at Ray trying to put on the bravest face. "So! So you have stories and pictures. I'll deny I wrote the stories and say that the pictures were taken by some greedy, dirty bastard without my permission."

"I thought you might try something so I have this," Ray said. He waved the DVD at her and then promptly popped it into the player, which was within reach.

Even before anything came on the screen, Dawn dearly wanted to escape and run out of the house, but something about the man's confident manner kept her seated on the sofa. The first scene came on and she immediately recognized the hotel room where her infidelity began. She heard Brenda sobbing beside her and the sofa actually shook, as the woman broke down. "I'm sorry... so sorry. I didn't know he would go this far."

It was purely a motherly reflex action when Dawn reached her arm around the crying woman. Why she tried to comfort someone who had betrayed her was a mystery, but Dawn did feel sorry for Brenda. She also felt like crying, as the scenes flashed before her eyes. Ray cleverly started the movie at the most incrimination section and Dawn's eyes opened wide when she watched herself in the throes of a shocking climax.

There would be no lying or no excuses for this. She was in the arms of another woman and going through what looked like the worlds biggest orgasm. Her life was ruined if anyone saw the movie and she merely sat motionless on the sofa. Suddenly Brenda's arms were comforting her and Dawn felt a little better knowing she still had one friend. The only sound in the room was loud moaning coming from the television and they simply added to her sick feeling.

Dawn listened, as her world seemed to crumple right in front of her. "Sweetheart. What do you want," Ray asked? "Something that will give you lust... desire... pleasure... satisfaction, or something that could destroy everything you have?"

Dawn stared into the man's strong, demoralizing eyes. There was no compassion, merely a determined desire to win. It seemed like the world was closing in fast and her heart started to race out of control. When Dawn's face flushed and her temperature rose, she felt devastated by the man's overly confident demeanor. She tried to open her mouth and respond to Ray, yet she couldn't.

Ray took a step closer, but kept his eyes burning into Dawn. "You know what I think," he whispered. "I think you'll choose lust!"

The absolute worst nightmare of her life was overwhelming. She huddled beside the woman who she considered a good friend, but it didn't help. Then Ray reached out and started running his fingers up and down her bare arm, causing her to tremble with great anxiety. "If it's money you want... I'll pay you," Dawn whispered. "Anything... I'll pay you any amount."

"Oh, you'll pay... but it won't be money."

"Please, don't do this. My life will be ruined."

"Don't worry, honey. No one has to know. No one has to know you were fucked by another woman... or another man."

"But... but I can't cheat on my husband."

"Honey! You already have. You got fucked... finger-fucked by my lovely girlfriend. Remember, I have it all recorded."

The man was right and Dawn shivered in expectation. "Dear gawd, you can't do this to me. Please, you just can't."

"Honey, it's every man's dream to watch two sexy women together. That was nice... what happened in the hotel, but now I want to watch it firsthand." To make matters worse, Ray pointed at the movie, which was still playing.

Dawn glanced towards the screen and noticed the scene was presently at the stage where she got royally finger-fucked. The damning movie sent shivers up her spine, as she witnessed animal lust. The camera angle was perfectly set to catch the entire front of her body and Dawn wondered if Brenda might not have purposely left the view unobstructed for the camera. Then Dawn realized Ray had more than enough incriminating evidence against her.

The feeling in the room was eerie, as everyone was affected in a different way. Dawn continued staring at the screen and she wondered if there was an easy solution to her dilemma. Ray promptly poured everyone a drink and then he turned off the lights, trying to improve the mood. He left the two women sitting on the sofa and the television emitted the only light, which left a very serene affect in the room.

Ray had outlined his plan to Brenda in great detail and now it was her queue to act. He left what happened entirely up to his girlfriend and his only demand was that the two women have sex so he could watch. When Ray shoved the drinks into their hands, Dawn and Brenda immediately drained the glasses. It was sort of a mutual feeling that they needed to relax and a nice, stiff drink seemed like the perfect remedy for their nervousness. Ray refilled the glasses and then he drifted off the side in an effort to remove any stress or pressure on the women.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers