Controlling Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn felt a warm sensation float through her stomach, causing her arms and legs to become a little tingly. The alcohol seemed to put her more at ease, but the movie was still playing audaciously on the screen. It was a mixture of erotic images and animal sounds over the speakers that attracted her attention, which allowed Brenda to gain the upper hand. Dawn stared in disbelief when the scene progressed to where she thrust her leg between Brenda's legs and used her thigh to bring satisfaction to another woman.

Dawn sat on the sofa feeling more helpless by the minute. It was impossible to change the past and the future seemed overwhelming to her now. Although she felt Brenda's dainty hand slip under her blouse, she kept staring at the movie. Dawn didn't move when the woman's fingers lightly caressed her heated flesh until they reached the lacy bra. She held her breath, but her eyes remained riveted on the screen, as Brenda's fingers lifted the bra and cupped her right boob. The woman didn't waste time fondling or teasing and her fingers surrounded a hardened nipple.

Dawn merely sighed when she realized there was no alternative, but yield to the cunning seduction. All of a sudden she felt a determined nudge and signal that she should raise her arms. Dawn acted more like a zombie, as her arms came up, and in a heartbeat her blouse and bra were yanked up and over her head. Left shivering and almost naked, Dawn opened her mouth, as if to protest, but suddenly she was kissed. She lost sight of the humiliating movie and fell back against the leather sofa from a stern shove by Brenda.

Maybe it was the booze; maybe it was the blackmail, or merely the fulfillment of an erotic fantasy, but Dawn didn't struggle or protest. She lay back on the sofa allowing Brenda's head to swoop down to her chest. Dawn felt her inflamed nipple go into the burning mouth and then the skillful tongue went to work. Brenda's tongue rolled the enlarged bud back and forth and then her teeth clamped down on the erect nipple. Dawn almost screamed when Brenda bit hard, but it was stifled when the woman's hand swiftly slipped into the waistband of her skirt.

At the time it was a reflex action when Dawn sucked in her tummy, which gave plenty of room to Brenda. The woman thrust her hand deep into the panties until her fingers hit the immense wetness. Dawn's legs were together but there was still room for Brenda's fingers, as they carefully slipped between the soaked labia. Dawn's heartbeat quickened, yet she was a long way from racing out of control.

The journey was one to remember. Dawn felt like the end was a long way off, yet her tummy couldn't stop swirling around madly. Then the woman forced Dawn onto her back and quickly stripped the rest of her clothes. Brenda quickly returned to the passion pit and she used two fingers to pry the labia apart. When she tenderly slipped the upstanding clitoris between her fingers, Brenda squeezed the captured clitty until Dawn's entire focus was on her crotch. Suddenly betrayal and being unfaithful didn't seem so bad to Dawn.

The woman was on a mission. It took Brenda approximately 30 seconds of vigorous twisting of the clit to get Dawn where she wanted her. Brenda slammed the quivering legs apart and she dove for the heart of Dawn's soul. Her mouth immediately closed over the honey-hole and Brenda used her tongue like a small penis.

Dawn arched her back so she could reach the woman's head, which she gingerly put between her hands. She had a fleeting moment where she held Brenda's head trying to display her resistance, but suddenly all seemed hopeless. The woman merely raked the tender clitoris with her sharp teeth and then gobbled the entire pussy-hood into her hot mouth.

Dawn threw herself backwards, as her belly went into convulsions. She was vaguely conscious of Ray who whispered encouragement to his girlfriend, but then her full awareness was on the intense lust. Nothing else mattered, not the guilt, not the shame, only fulfillment. Brenda held the clitoris firmly with her teeth and used her tongue to caress the swollen morsel. She gave a new meaning to the term finger-fucking. Brenda had her long middle finger and forefingers buried and Dawn felt something threatening, which banged against her asshole.

Dawn had no idea how big her clitty was but it felt big enough to explode. The onrushing orgasm sapped all of her strength and seemed to last forever. She heard loud slurping noises, yet she didn't associate them with the expert cunnilingus. Her body was sweat covered causing it to slip and slide all over the leather sofa until her vast internal reservoir emptied.

When her body was completely drained, Dawn didn't resist or try to move away. Hands rolled her onto her side and then forced her off the sofa. She didn't fall on the floor but landed on top of Brenda who had her arms outstretched. The woman caught Dawn with her arms and cradled her in a most loving fashion. Both women were still emotional and aroused and it seemed like the most natural thing to kiss. As the kiss heated up and tongues intertwined, Dawn voluntarily fondled Brenda's breasts. First one boob and then the other until she was satisfied both nipples were extended and hard.

Dawn realized that she had blinders on at the time. She should have known what would happen when she was prone and lying between Brenda's splayed legs. Even without vast experience Dawn knew what to do. She had her fingers on either side of the swollen labia, spreading the pink lips apart. Dawn stared at the puffy clitoris for a second or two before moving forward to engulf the bud with her mouth. She sucked only the clitty into her mouth and rolled it around with the tip of her tongue.

Then she put her finger at the opening by her chin and felt the woman flinch in anticipation. When she inserted two fingers into the honey-hole, Dawn had to let go of the pussy lips and hang onto Brenda's thrashing hips. The woman was already riding a roller coaster before the cunnilingus and it didn't take long for her to reach the pinnacle of desire. An orgasm burst so fast that Dawn barely had time to drink the abundant juices flowing out of Brenda's belly.

Ray took her by surprise, which Dawn would never forget. She was on her stomach bringing ultimate joy to her dear friend and then her legs were spread apart. Suddenly her hips were jerked upward and her knees were positioned about one foot apart on the floor. "It's time, Honey. Time your belly was filled with my prick."

For the first time in her life, Dawn contemplated being unfaithful to her husband with another man. There was little consolation in the fact that she had control over Brenda because any power she had was gone in a heartbeat. The woman was obviously intimidated by her boyfriend, but Dawn realized that she was as well. Brenda had tricked her yet Dawn easily forgave the woman, blaming what happened on Ray.

On her knees with her head still in Brenda's crotch, Dawn didn't do anything in particular to Brenda, as the woman's lust had taken over. She had no way of seeing Ray's wild-eyed awe and the evil grin on his unruly face. Dawn would always remember thinking the man was going to rape her, yet she wondered what Ray looked like. Secretly she had imagined his manhood, but never seen his cock. Suddenly the man rubbed the head of his penis up and down her vulnerable soaked crevice and she couldn't stop him.

Dawn had a hard time breathing, first from the cunnilingus, and then because her heart was beating so rapidly. The anticipation of what she thought Ray would do to her had a drastic affect on her emotions. Then Ray paused with the tip of his cock directly at her opening. He held his cock at the entrance of her pussy for an eternity and seemed to trigger mini tremors erupting so deep inside that they rocked her whole body.

All of a sudden she felt the man's strong fingers digging into her rounded hips. Ray seemed to hold her absolutely still while he gingerly poked her with his hard cock. Dawn held her breath and waited, but he was far too shrewd. Ray was well prepared to prolong his stamina, as he had masturbated when the women ate, and then he swallowed a little blue pill. He wasn't going to miss out on the best night of sex of his life, so he wanted it to last a long time. Ray had only taken Viagra twice before and knew it would enable him to stay hard for hours, which was what he needed on this night.

One thing would haunt Dawn the rest of her life. She had the strongest desire to see it, to look at Ray's cock. Her head filled with visions of the most stellar manhood, which throbbed and pulsed like crazy with her dainty fingers wrapped around the thick shaft. Then she felt it. Dawn couldn't breath and she merely stiffened every muscle in her body. Slowly and almost daring her to retaliate, Ray thrust his hips forward an inch at a time. When he felt the hottest inferno surrounding the entire length of his rod, Ray paused for the briefest moment.

Dawn felt the strange cock inside her reserved being. She knew enough not to move or assist in any way, yet her hips seemed to be ruled by something foreign to her. Abruptly Ray squeezed her waist enabling him to gain the best hold of her flared hips. He jerked his hands back at his pelvis just as he rammed his hips forward. All the air came out of her lungs at once and she was powerless to stop what happened. Dawn felt Ray's random thrusts and pumps indicating his lose of control, yet she didn't hesitate when the initial spasm shot through her loins.

Never in her wildest dreams did Dawn imagine herself having sex with someone other than Harvey. Suddenly she realized her inner being was being filled with a stranger's cum and it proved the end of her willpower. Her hips jerked wildly; seconds later her hips jerked again and then they went out of control. Dawn experienced shame, but she pushed backwards anyway, and yearned for every inch of the male cock buried inside of her womanhood.

"Oh baby, oh baby. Keep shoving that cunt at me, baby. Like that... just like that."

"Oh gawd, why?"

"Sweet Jesus. What a great fuck."

"No. No."

"I knew you were a slut when I read your stories. A slut who can't get enough cock."

"No. It can't be."

"Christ baby. You're cumming like a slut... the biggest slut."

"Dear gawd, not like this." The convulsions rocked her body and ravaged her mind, as the orgasm soared to staggering heights.

"Baby. Oh, baby, you're the best fuck... ever!"

The loud sound of her bare flesh slapping into Ray's was deafening and it seemed to add to her downfall. Her face was fully etched with joy yet it looked like pain to any onlooker. Dawn experienced sex like never before and she held nothing back. Her mouth gaped wide open in an effort to get more air and she emitted animal sounds, which were not very ladylike. Dawn was long past caring about acting morally and the ecstasy took control of her spirit.

Ray didn't care if he hurt his girlfriend's feelings. His only concern at that moment was to relieve the great pressure on his balls, which were very swollen. The earlier handjob when he jerked himself off had helped his stamina, but nothing lasted forever. Every time he thrust his cock to the hilt and pulled back on Dawn's hips, he jettisoned cum deep into the burning inferno. He continued pumping his hips wanting the intercourse to last an eternity and it seemed that it did to the battered woman.

Dawn's upper body was on the floor with her face turned sideways, so she could breathe. Ray used her knees, as a balance point, and he rocked her back and forth in tune with his pumping hips. It was the first time Dawn realized the doggie position allowed for such great penetration of a man's cock. She might have saved a little dignity if it wasn't for Brenda's cunning molestation. The woman lay on the floor beside Dawn and her hands kept up a constant assault.

Brenda not only fondled the hanging tits, she thrust one hand into Dawn's defenseless crotch. She coveted one tiny morsel, which was left exposed because of Dawn's precarious position. Brenda pinched the clitoris with her fingers and watched the woman's stomach heave frantically in and out, as the obvious lust flourished for the longest time.

In the end there were three totally exhausted bodies intertwined on the carpeted floor. Dawn had an inclination to clean herself or at least put some clothes on, but that never happened. She was too tired to do anything and merely closed her eyes, as if to shut out the rest of the world. Visions of what had transpired and of her infidelity flashed into her head, but her brain was too weary to keep them for long.

The most astonishing incident of the evening happened much later. The stimulants Ray had taken were still working and he shoved his rock-hard cock in Dawn's face. Ray demanded she give him a blowjob much to her trepidation. Dawn had on occasion given her husband one, but not regularly. She wasn't fond of having the sticky chizz all over her face and body so she didn't like sucking cock. Abruptly Ray rubbed his hard-on across her cheek and then he rolled onto his back in absolute readiness.

Not only was it the first time she sucked another man's cock, but also it was the first time that she joined another woman in such fornication. If such a thing had happened before this affair, Dawn would have been totally repulsed. Suddenly she had a thick, hard cock in her fist and held it up in the air as if presenting a proud prick for someone's approval. Dawn took turns with Brenda holding Ray's stellar cock and sucking it, as the foreplay drove Ray crazy.

Ray was in his glory with two sexy women paying homage to his illustrious manhood. He often received good blowjobs from his girlfriend, but he preferred the way Dawn did it. Her teeth seemed to get in the way and raked across the flared rim on the head of his prick, which drove him crazy. Ray would always remember the moment when he climaxed. Dawn's mouth was over his cock at the time and she was sucking it tenderly with two or three inches inside her steamy mouth. She proved a real trooper, as her cheeks puffed out, and then she heroically swallowed every ounce of the creamy cum.

Near the end Dawn was literally knocked away from his cock by Brenda who craved some for herself. His girlfriend managed to drink the last few spurts, as the terrific blowjob drained his tank. Even when she was younger and dating Harvey, Dawn never experienced an all-nighter. Certainly she couldn't phantom a sexual encounter lasting for so many hours. It was by mutual agreement that the night end when it did and Dawn got dressed in a hurry.

Dawn glanced at her watch, as she dressed, and saw it was almost six in the morning. The good thing with her husband out of town was that she didn't have to answer to anyone for getting home so late. The drive home was somber and one that seemed to take forever, as Dawn couldn't get something out of her head. It was a vision of not only being unfaithful but of her actually experiencing numerous orgasms with a man and a woman. To make matters worse, she felt the residue draining out of her precious womanhood and knew it was male semen staining her panties.

***At the movies - The First Hour!

Dawn felt sick. She could still hear what Ray said at the end of the worst night of her life. "You'll hear from me. I'll email you during the week and outline my blackmail demands." Ray had no qualms about using the term blackmail, as he wanted Dawn to know she was powerless, and that he controlled her destiny. "Let me warn you. I don't like being disobeyed. The only way to keep everything a secret is to follow my demands."

Now Dawn stared at the computer screen and at the message boldly stated in the email. Ray's note was long but Dawn tried to get through it without crying.

'Friday night was beautiful and I'm sure by the way you reacted that you had a fantastic time. I can still see you quivering during your orgasm when my cock was buried inside your belly. Can you remember that climax???'

Dawn paused for a brief moment trying to recompose herself. Her head filled with visions of how she actually experienced an earth-shaking orgasm with a stranger. A man who was not her husband! She vividly remembered being on her hands and knees in spectacular doggie fashion and acting like an animal. It took numerous head shakes to get the images out of her mind so she could continue with Ray's email.

'I've given it a lot of thought and my blackmail demands will have you acting as the heroine in all of your stories. Don't worry about Brenda. She'll do anything I ask and in fact she will even help out if need be. Hell, she loves your pussy just as much as I do.'

Again Dawn paused hoping it was all just a bad dream. 'I think the first time should be a reenactment of your first story. So, Diane! This is what I want you to do and what I want you to wear.'

Dawn could see the man's evil grin when he called her Diane, the heroine from her very first erotic story. She felt sick to her stomach and couldn't imagine doing something so immoral. Diane was a married woman who went to an Adult Movie theater and had sex with strangers. Then Dawn read the rest of the email in shocked dismay, as she learned all of what Ray demanded. The closing line would haunt her forever. 'We'll go out on a date. You, me and Brenda!'

When it came time to get ready for the dreaded rendezvous, Dawn had a hard time getting dressed. Not only did she have to wear only a blouse, skirt and shoes, but also she had to dress is such a manner without raising her husband's suspicions. Ray selected a Friday evening, which gave her over a week to prepare so that part was good. The hardest part was telling Harvey a boldfaced lie. Dawn wound up telling him that one of the girls from work was getting married and all the girls were going out to celebrate.

Dawn left the house that night feeling very guilty. It was the first time she had done such a thing that might jeopardize her marriage, but she met the couple at their home as ordered. She knew it was futile to argue with her blackmailer so she turned to Brenda, hoping for a miracle. "Dear gawd, help me," she pleaded. "Don't let him do this to me... to us!"

At the time, Brenda couldn't look at Dawn. She had betrayed her dear friend and she was well aware of being too intimidated by Ray to fight against his control. "He has so much... pictures, stories and movies," Brenda whispered. "But he's promised not to let anyone see them if we do what he says."

Ray grinned at the two women and listened to the wasted comments. "C'mon. Let's go to the movies. Did you know 'At The Movies' is one of my favorite stories? 'At the Movies'... staring Dawn and Brenda."

Dawn glanced back and forth, from Brenda to Ray, before she reluctantly followed the couple out to their car. The drive to the movie was quiet with everyone thinking ahead to what possibilities there were in a darkened, secluded theater. When they parked, Dawn's heart started beating a mile a minute, which caused her to feel weak-kneed. She prayed for some kind of salvation knowing the chances were high that she would be forced into something dreadful.

Dawn wasn't sure why Ray did what he did, but she assumed it was to humiliate his girlfriend while showing her that he was in complete control. When they entered the theater, he immediately selected seats at the rear. Ray sat between the women and seemed to delay things until they were filled with intense anxiety. Then he grabbed Brenda's hand. "You wait here," he whispered to Dawn. "We'll get to watch my little sweetheart give some guy a blowjob."

"But I thought," Brenda whispered.

"Thought what? That you weren't going to suck some cock," Ray replied. "I want both of you to be porno stars."

"But... but." This time it was Brenda's turn to look at Dawn for some kind of intervention. Both women knew they were powerless to stop Ray, yet it gave them solace knowing they continued to fight. Dawn watched the couple make their way down three rows and then sit beside a male patron. She noticed how Ray whispered in the man's ear and seemed to assure the man that his dreams had come true.