Controlling Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn shivered feeling Brenda's despair. Ray left his girlfriend sitting beside the man and he returned to his seat beside Dawn with the biggest grin on his face. "His name's Rod and the guy already had his cock out," Ray whispered, shocking her out of dreamland. "Guess some guys don't give a shit whose watching. He swears to make sweet Brenda swallow a big load of chizz."

Dawn merely glanced at Ray knowing there was nothing she could do. Then she turned and watched the stranger go to work. Much to her dismay, the man lifted Brenda's blouse and exposed her boobs. Then he slobbered all over the illustrious 34b's making enough noise to draw attention. Dawn glanced around to see many of he moviegoers were now watching the private exhibition instead of the porno movie.

"I thought you'd like to watch first. Before becoming Diane... the movie slut," Ray whispered. "Look! Two more guys are joining Rod."

Dawn watched in shock and awe, as Brenda became a pawn for three, sex-starved strangers. Although she wrote about a married woman ravaged against her will in the same type of environment, Dawn didn't think actual indiscretions were possible. All of a sudden she watched as Brenda was forced to suck cock. The woman didn't have time to secure her blouse and one of the men groped her exposed tits much to the delight of the rest.

It was easy for the men to shift Brenda off the chair and between the rows of seats. She was forced to kneel between Rod's splayed legs and the man crudely shoved his prick into her face. Rod banged his cock against Brenda's lips hard enough to make them open and then he shoved the entire head into her hot mouth. Dawn noticed Brenda's head bobbing up and down on the man's cock and it was very evident that a blowjob was underway.

Probably the worst part of the gross experience for Dawn was watching the two other men openly fisting their hard cocks in anticipation of getting them sucked by a sexy woman. The two men sat beside the pair and there was no effort to hide the fact they were masturbating. Suddenly Brenda coughed and sputtered and Dawn realized what was happening. Rod's hands were around Brenda's head and he held it firmly positioned on top of his throbbing cock, which spewed molten cum.

There was no respite for Brenda. Once she finished drinking Rod's filthy cum, she was quickly rolled between a second man's legs. Even in the dim lighting, Dawn noticed Brenda's face had tearstains and there were other stains around her mouth. She thought there was a hint of compassion in Brenda's eyes when they stared at each other for a brief second, but then Brenda was forced to suck another cock.

Dawn had never witnessed such brazen molestation. Brenda would most likely be black and blue after being roughly bounced all over the confined area. The man receiving the blowjob gasped and moaned with great elation and it didn't take him long to reach the end of his stamina. Meanwhile the remaining man fisted his prick, as if there was no tomorrow, and he impatiently waited his turn.

Dawn thought Brenda's turmoil couldn't get more degrading, but she was wrong. The woman was red-faced when the last man shoved his erection in her face. He grabbed a big handful of her hair and pulled hard enough to indicate he wanted her to suck his cock. In a flash his cock was inside Brenda's mouth and it appeared to go down her throat. There were choking sounds, but they disappeared quickly when the man yanked his pulsating erection out of her mouth.

The man curled his fingers through Brenda's hair and jerked her head backwards. Then he blasted cum all over Brenda's pretty face without any regard for others that may be watching. Ray found the scene thoroughly alluring, but Dawn merely stared straight at the dramatic masturbation, wishing she was somewhere else.

While his girlfriend was satisfying three horny moviegoers, Ray waved his hand in a beckoning motion at a nearby man. In a flash, the stranger was beside Dawn and she felt trapped sitting between two rugged men. What transpired would remain with Dawn for the rest of her life. Ray reached forward and introduced himself and offered his sweetheart to the man. "My wife's sister is the woman sucking that man's cock over there," Ray whispered, pointing towards Brenda. "Now my wife wants some cock of her own."

The man showed more eagerness than patience. "I've heard of this fucking happening... but never thought it would happen to me."

"Honey! Show the man," Ray whispered. "Undo his pants... take his cock out and show the man."

"Gawd, not here, please."

"C'mon honey, don't disappoint the man. You know we agreed." Then Ray gave the man permission. "She likes her tits felt. Go ahead... feel the best tits in the city."

The man didn't need a second invitation. His hands were all over Dawn's chest before she could ward them off and Ray even assisted. Dawn struggled in vain, as her arms were quickly pinned at her sides, and then Ray unbuttoned her blouse. The stranger must have thought he was in heaven. "Sweet mother! What a set of knockers. Man! You're wife's got the biggest... juiciest tits."

His head was on her chest and all she could do was sit still. Dawn almost squealed out in agony when the man's sharp teeth raked one of her precious nipples. She looked towards Ray, but it was obvious he was not going to help her out. "My sweet Diane has the wettest cunt. Man, I'm not pulling your pisser. Go ahead! Reach under her skirt... my wife won't mind."

Dawn stared straight ahead trying hard to not display her apparent discomfort. Then she glanced around to see if anyone was looking and much to her horror, Brenda and the three strangers were switching seats. In a flash they moved to the row in front of her and all four ignored the movie. They turned in their seats and watched what was happening to her, which heightened her anxiety.

The stranger didn't need another offer. His hand shot down and under her skirt. "Open your legs for the man," Ray whispered, as he put his face next to hers. He spoke soft and so low that only Dawn could hear. "I said open your legs!"

"Please, no."

"Do it! Spread those beautiful legs, or else. Do you know what will happen if you disobey me?" Ray paused, but kept his lips pressed against her ear so his conversation was very private. "I'll fucking leave you here with these horny bastards."

"Ray, dear gawd, no!"

"I'll tell them my dearest wife wants an orgy," he whispered. "I'll say you're living out a gangbang fantasy and all you want is to get fucked by strangers."

It took Dawn a split second to react. She pondered Ray's demands and quickly decided she was far better off if he stayed with her. Dawn reluctantly obeyed. She reasoned Ray was serious and besides the stranger surely assumed she was a willing participant since he had just molested her boobs and freely groped her crotch. Her legs spread and all of a sudden the stranger's hand cupped her precious pussy. Without any foreplay, the man shoved his finger inside her opening and Dawn felt the ultimate humiliation.

Dawn desperately wanted to close her legs, but she resisted the temptation. Ray continued whispering in her ear and he used threats to ensure she was well aware of his control. She was the perfect puppet. Only she heard the disparaging orders and any disobedience meant the blackmailer would ruin her life. Then she noticed the four leering faces in the next row and the animal lust sent shivers of despair up her backbone.

Suddenly her ordeal worsened. "My sweet wife gives the best blowjob, ever," Ray said to the stranger. "Go ahead. Whip out your cock. Whip it out, man, and my wife will show you what a great cocksucker she is."

Dawn stiffened with the urge to get violently sick. Then she thought about what was happening and quickly decided that this was her best option. She reasoned that two, or maybe three blowjobs and her nightmare might be over. Dawn almost came out of her chair when the stranger embedded his finger to the hilt, as he envisioned Ray's revelation. Then he took his cock out.

That was the moment Dawn realized Ray was the most unscrupulous man she had ever met. He displayed power over his supposed wife by pushing Dawn towards the stranger, as the man waved his cock in the air. "Suck it baby. Show him what a great cocksucker you are."

Her movement was not voluntary, as Ray grabbed her by the head. He guided her head into the man's lap and it was impossible to stop the disgusting sex act. Ray smashed the flared head of the stranger's cock against her lips, which forced her mouth open. In an instant the man's cock was inside Dawn's hot mouth and she either sucked or suffocated, much to the delight of the onlookers.

The only thing going through her disillusioned mind was the possibility of getting caught. What would Harvey or any of her family think of her? Dawn frantically grabbed a firm hold of the prick to prevent it being rammed down her throat and then she tried to suck the man off as fast as possible. She could only imagine what it looked like when she pumped her fist up and down the stranger's thick shaft and kept the head buried deep inside her mouth.

Luckily the man's stamina was sapped by the previous events and in no time she felt his stomach heaving in and out in anticipation of blowing his load. Dawn involuntarily squeezed the throbbing cock for whatever reason and that added to her swift disgrace. Her chokehold prevented ejaculation for a brief moment, but then the burning lava exploded out of the cock. The flood gushed down her throat and she coughed and sputtered trying frantically to catch her breath.

The onlookers stared in awe at the marvelous spectacle. Suddenly Ray twisted her lower torso and then he lifted her skirt. Everyone's focus shifted from the illustrious blowjob to Dawn's brazenly exposed bare ass, which was totally irresistible. Dawn was powerless to stop Ray, as he openly caressed her ass-cheeks. She almost swallowed the stranger's cock when Ray thrust his hand between her legs from behind and instantly groped her defenseless crotch.

Dawn only imagined what it must have looked like to the onlookers. Her blouse still gapped open and her boobs swayed around like crazy, as the stranger filled her mouth with hot cum. Her skirt was up around her waist and her entire backside was exposed to the crowd. What made it ever worse was Ray's overzealous molestation, which rocked her torso around like mad.

She lost track of time. Like any bad incident or horrible nightmare, glimpses of what happened would always be locked in her memory. Even though Dawn tried to forget the sordid incident, some details still made her shudder. She never knew which man fondled her breasts. The man was rough and on a mission to accomplish his dreams in a matter of seconds. He felt her up with both hands on her tits and then seized both nipples with his overbearing fingers. Her precious buds responded by getting extremely hard and erect even though she didn't feel any stimulation from the crude groping.

When Dawn finished with the stranger, she was forced to suck another cock. Ray directed another stranger to take the first man's seat and then he demanded action. There was no hesitation or anything vague about Ray's demands. "Suck it, baby. Show the man how much you love sucking cock." Her head was shoved into the man's lap and in one swift motion his cock was inside her mouth.

Dawn would not easily forget any of the raunchy particulars that happened during the theater affair. She complied with Ray's wishes and gave the stranger a blowjob. Then the man switched positions with another man who demanded equal satisfaction and he too received the most memorable lip service. When Dawn sucked the man's cock, she tried to make herself presentable or at least less seductive, but it didn't work. While she was captive and busy satisfying a man's desires, another stranger took liberties.

"Spread'm!" The comment still sent tremors through her body, as the man ordered her to spread her legs. Dawn remembered having a man's face between her legs and although she was preoccupied, she imagined what others must have thought. Even in the restrictive environment, the man managed to get his tongue between her labia and he let everyone within miles know he was licking a whore's cunt. She would never forget the most degrading time of her life and it was the happiest moment when Ray said it was the end of the chapter.

***At the Movies - The Second Hour!

They departed the main theater with Ray walking between the two women. When Ray told Dawn and Brenda that the evening wasn't over, they merely shivered in great disbelief. "They have a small theater... for private showings," he explained. "Now it's time for my lovely girls to perform for an audience."

It was Brenda who spoke up. "Ray! For the love of God, you can't be serious. We've done enough. Please don't do this."

Ray completely ignored his girlfriend's pleas, as he shoved her towards a door. "Dawn's story has more, much more. Now it's time for another chapter," he said with a snicker. "Sweetheart, this cost me a lot of money, but I'm sure to get it back once these perverts see some pussy."

Both women were stunned and they simply stood beside the blackmailer, as their feet seemed nailed to the floor. Ray opened the door and he used defining gestures to get them into a small room. Brenda and Dawn took the room in with concerned glances and there seemed to be an aura that sent panic through both women. Bright spotlights were directed at a raised platform, which was made up like a big, messy bed. The covers were strewn around and it was obvious that Ray expected them to perform on a stage.

"Ray, you said just the theater... not this," Brenda pleaded. "I've... we've done everything and more. Please not this." She was afraid to say more for fear of Dawn finding out that she was in on Ray's initial blackmailing scheme.

Again Ray ignored her pleas. "Don't worry about the cops. I've paid for a private showing and only the four guys who sat with us are invited," he whispered. Ray had a big grin on his face and his confident manner made Dawn weak in the knees, as he motioned towards the bed.

Brenda was as shocked as Dawn. One complete wall consisted of a mirror, which was obviously made of two-way glass. At the moment, the light was on in an outer room and there were silhouettes of three or four men moving around behind the glass. Dawn could hear them talking and loud comments about being able to watch two sexy lesbians made her shudder.

Dawn was more interested in the outer room and failed to recognize Ray plotting her downfall. He whispered instructions to Brenda who was overly concerned for her own safety and willing to do whatever Ray demanded, as long as it was in her best interests. Before Dawn had time to react, Brenda along with Ray's assistance guided her across the room to the bed. Any struggle seemed hopeless to Dawn, as the couple each grabbed one of her arms, and quickly removed her blouse. Then to her despair, Ray held both of her arms while his girlfriend stripped Dawn's skirt.

If being stripped and left shivering wasn't bad enough, Ray punctuated her humiliation in a hurry. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. Show the guys a porno show they won't forget," he whispered. "If it's good... and I mean really good, then I won't turn the horny bastards loose."

"I can't. I just can't do anymore," Dawn whispered.

"Look honey. You either perform and put on a show the guys, love, or I'll give hubby a movie he won't soon forget."

"No. Please don't do this. I'll pay you."

"Save your money, honey. I promised the guys they could watch two of the sexiest lesbian sisters."

"But I'm not."

"I don't give a shit. You're sexy... you're naked... and you're the horniest bitch I know. So do it, or you'll regret ever meeting me!"

"No, please no."

"The guys are waiting and you've pissed me off with your silly-ass delay. Now you have to climax. Orgasm when my darling girlfriend eats you out, or else I'll let everyone of these bastards fuck your ass."

The door slammed shut when Ray departed, leaving Dawn totally desperate. Escape didn't appear possible and her only option seemed compliance. The lights had been turned off in the outer room and Dawn stared at her and Brenda's reflections in the darkened mirror. Then Ray's voice sounded very clearly from the other side. "Now you guys get ready for the biggest thrill of your life... as my wife gets her sexy snatch eaten out by her sister."

Dawn heard Ray's disparaging comments, but it took her too long to respond. Her future lay in the hands of Brenda who abruptly stripped naked and turned into Ray's faithful puppet. When Brenda started fondling and trying to seduce her, Dawn merely stood beside the makeshift bed, glancing around as if looking for a way out. Then Dawn was hit by the harshest revelation. If she didn't react and take charge, Brenda would.

All of a sudden Brenda grabbed her from behind. The woman pointed Dawn's front directly at the mirror and then she cupped one of the luscious, bare boobs. Brenda squeezed the titty between her hands and aimed the end with the elongated nipple at the secret onlookers. In a flash, Brenda rotated around Dawn's shoulder and shrewdly turned so they were both sideways to the mirror.

Dawn was dumbfounded when her friend used her teeth to hold the proud nipple. Then Brenda bared her teeth and she must have looked like a rabid animal, as she stretched the erect bud out so far it brought loud cheers from the other room. It was the first time Dawn listened to the crowd and it didn't take long before their boisterous encouragement spurred Brenda to glorious heights. Every time the woman left a mark or a blemish on Dawn's velvety skin, the crowd yelled.

Brenda quickly ran out of patience. She twisted and shoved Dawn at the same time, which caused her to collapse. Dawn tripped on the edge of the bed and fell flat on her back with the young woman on top of her. She was mystified by how men got so enthused and overly aroused by not only lesbian sex but also forced sex. Every time she put a hand up to protect herself, Brenda slapped it away much to the delight of the cheering men. When the woman rammed her thigh between Dawn's, the crowd got even more enthusiastic.

Dawn was oblivious to how long it took. It might have been minutes or perhaps hours, but eventually she felt tiny spasms rocking her inner being. She would forever remember the dramatic theater sex and any flashback would prove demoralizing. The signs of eminent lust were frightening, yet she was powerless to stop what Brenda was doing to her. When the woman's scorching mouth sucked hard on her throbbing clitoris, Dawn felt her control fade away.

To the intense enjoyment of the crowd, Brenda's cunnilingus proved outstanding. Every man had a raging hardon watching the sexy young woman ravage the goddess who they all wanted to fuck. It was when Brenda used a slow and deliberate finger-fucking that the crowd grew silent. They watched breathlessly, as the crazed woman brought the goddess to the brink, and then finished her off.

The sight of the sharp teeth holding the delicate, pink morsel was priceless. Nobody moved or nobody breathed when Brenda pulled on the clitty and stretched it outward like a thick elastic band. When the goddess cried, the crowd cried out loud. They cheered, as the rapist used her fingers like a weapon, and fucked the helpless woman. It was an orgasm they would all remember, especially when their coveted friend joined the fray.

Ray couldn't miss a glorious opportunity to display his control. He was like a cat sneaking into the room, as he hovered next to the bed. He leaned close to Dawn and put his face next to hers. "Can you hear them? They all want the pretty slut to get fucked by her young mistress."