Controlling Dawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Dawn couldn't remember watching anything more vulgar. It was the strangest sensation when Doug's tongue lashed out and licked the twitching clitoris. Her hips reacted a split-second later with an abrupt jerk almost like the tongue was remotely controlling them. Again and again Doug rolled the clitty back and forth with the tip of his tongue and each time Dawn's hips responded much to the delight of the onlookers.

In a moment of great elation, Doug sucked her opening and devoured the entire clit into his burning mouth. Dawn's body became extremely stiff and there was no mistaking the cunnilingus had a devastating effect on her resolve, as she uttered long, low moans of sexual torture. Her body trembled but remained almost rigid, as she struggled to overcome the molestation.

Doug nibbled on the clit that was buried inside his mouth and he made a snap decision when he noticed the telltale signs of lost control. Dawn's hips bucked randomly and her breathing became mere frantic gasps for air, as her stomach heaved like crazy, but Doug demanded more. Without warning he reneged on his promise to Ray and forged forward with his own plan.

In a flash Doug took the seduction to another stage. He jumped up on the padded tattoo table and lay beside the shivering woman. Just as his hand trust into Dawn's crotch and cupped her raised pelvis, Doug put his lips against her ear. "Holy fuck lady... not yet. Fuckin' wait for it... wait 'til my little slut gets my dick inside." Doug's voice trembled with excitement, as he kissed her ear. "You're going to be my sweet, little doggie... my bitch."

Dawn heard voices, but nothing registered in her conscious mind for many seconds. Doug's hand cupped her pussy and his fingers pressed down at the exact spot that caused the most frustration. It was the hardest struggle of her life, yet somehow Dawn managed to halt the surrender. She acted like any woman, fighting to stop an unwanted orgasm by tightening every muscle until gaining a measure of control over the runaway ecstasy.

Doug pressed harder with his middle finger, but he didn't dare move it around very much. He was in his glory and yearned for the ultimate prize. "I agreed to eat you out... apparently like what you wrote about in your story, but you're too hot to resist."

Her sweltering passion dipped slightly when Doug shifted gears, but he was too shrewd to allow a long respite. Dawn arched her back, but there was no getting away from the man's determined and experienced hand. Doug seemed to know when to squeeze the tiny clitty and when to let it go. Every time her hips vibrated and trembled in anticipation of going all the way, Doug relented. He wanted to keep Dawn hanging by her fingernails, ready to fall into the canyon of lust.

"No, stop, please stop."

Doug kept his right hand on the heart of Dawn's soul and he grabbed her hair with his left. With a sudden jerk of her hair, he got her to focus on what he was saying. "Slut! Wait for it. Don't fuckin' cum yet," he whispered. "I need to get you nice and wet for my boner. I'm going to fuck that girlie cunt of yours and turn you into my sweet-ass whore."

"Oh, gawd no, no more."

Doug expected a race to the finish and his heart beat fast in anticipation. "Ray told me how your Susan creamed all over the tattoo artist's cock. Are you going to do that for me when I screw you like a bitch?" Doug jerked her head back and forth demanding an answer. "Are you?"

"No. Never, you bastard."

It happened so fast that Dawn was on her hands and knees before she could struggle. Ray was there to help Doug and the two strong men easily coaxed Dawn into a perfect doggie position. She raised her head fully intending on telling both men to go to hell, but her words were stifled in a heartbeat. Doug jumped behind her and with one swift motion, rammed his steel rod into her crotch. The man grabbed the insides of her upper thighs and he pulled her torso back, as hard as he could, when his cock hit the mark.

There was a violent rush of air out of her chest and then Dawn held her breath, as the man speared her deepest being. Doug embedded his cock to the hilt and held still for a few seconds, feeling a sudden desperation that her tight cunt might rob his stamina. He focused all his attention on controlling the rising desire so the moment could be extended. Then Doug let go of her hips and used both hands to grab her head.

Doug intertwined his fingers into the long curly strands of hair and yanked on Dawn's head. The resulting fuck-session would be remembered forever. Doug treated Dawn exactly like his bitch and pounded his cock in and out with a raging animal passion. Every time he drove into the core of her body, he pulled hard on her hair to severely arch her back. At the same time Dawn's tits swayed back and forth like boats on a rough sea and brought immense joy to Ray and Brenda. Ray had never witnessed a more stimulating sight and he stared at the tits, as they slapped together during the robust assault.

The worst thing about the entire affair for Dawn was knowing how wrong it was. She was powerless to stop the rising desire and waited impatiently for the telltale signs of Doug's uncontrollable lust. Her womb was a volcano with hot lava licking the head of the man's cock yet he prolonged the intercourse. Doug felt the extraordinary vagina squeezing his long, extended shaft and he relished the milking action each time he pumped in and out.

It was the strangest feeling when a huge tidal wave of passion filled her head. Dawn's hips bucked wildly and she pushed back at the man even though she knew it was a mistake. She let the screaming ecstasy control her mind. Her abundant juices flowed freely, which coated the intruder and allowed him to inch his way a fraction deeper into her womanly domain. When Dawn felt the scorching lava fill her inner being, her last shred of decency disappeared.

Doug ended her misery in true doggie fashion. Lust raged through her body, as an everlasting orgasm flourished and the summit seemed higher than Dawn ever imagined. Lost in a sea of desire, she merely muttered a few non-rational words and noises. "Nooo, no. Gaaaw... oh fuck. You rotten... you dirty bastard. Oh fuck... fuck... fuuuu." Dawn cried out knowing it would make Doug and Ray very happy.

"You're the best. Keep fucking baby... keep moving that pretty ass."

"Why... gawd, why?"

Using her knees as a balance point, Doug rocked her back and forth by using the firm grip of her hair. Dawn was a sea of wild motion and her pussy convulsed around the big prick buried in her belly, which quickly eroded further attempts by Doug to prolong his orgasm. He pounded his hips into the back of her crotch and finished empting his immense load of hot semen. "Hang on baby, I'm filling that whore-belly with cum. Take it home to papa!"

The sexual encounter was far beyond what Ray dreamed or planned. The tattooed maniac rode his bitch like a mad dog and Ray would never forget Dawn's wild eyes, as the beast ravaged her. "Sweet shit, you're doing it. You're getting your brains fucked out just like in your story. Remember?"

Her blackmailer was in her face and Dawn felt totally helpless. "Make it stop... please make it stop."

"Keep fucking, love... just like Susan. You should see what you look like... getting humped like a dog."

"Make him stop, please."

"You've never written about it, but I think you should," Ray whispered. Then he waited a few seconds, as Dawn merely groaned from immense fatigue. "I think you should add a dog in your story. Can you imagine? Dawn getting fucked by a dog and becoming a real bitch."

Dawn would try hard to forget riding the pinnacle of sexual lust, but Ray would remind her every time he could. She teetered and wobbled for the longest time before Doug's hips quieted.

***

Dawn was totally exhausted when Doug's climax ended. She remembered glancing to the side and seeing Brenda getting fucked by a wild man. Ray had his cock buried to the balls and he grunted loudly, as he screwed his girlfriend. Neither held anything back and Dawn noticed how Ray was the first to blow, which was quickly followed by Brenda's climax. Dawn found it alluring when she watched the two copulate without caring they were being watched.

Once everybody was satisfied, sex became less paramount. Not much was said, as they all dressed, and the thoughts were of how Dawn was going to explain her newly anointed body. The three left the tattoo parlor in silence. Ray drove and went straight home so that Dawn could retrieve her car. He couldn't get the scenes of lust and desire out of his head and every glance at Dawn brought back images of the dramatic adventure. Ray's heartbeat quickened when he dreamed of reenacting another one of Dawn's erotic stories.

Dawn still had to get home, but the hour drive would enable her to recover. She didn't look forward to facing her husband and the drive would give a chance to think of an explanation. Just like the previous sessions of unfaithfulness, Dawn felt apprehensive. This time she would have to lie to Harvey and tell him that she had a sudden urge to get a tattoo. Not only one, but two boldly engraved into her once unblemished flesh.

Involuntarily her hand went up to feel the one on her boob and she felt her heart thumping madly in her chest. Then Dawn imagined telling her husband about the one on her butt and she wondered what Harvey would say. He would certainly question her choice of tattoos, as her own initial tattooed on her ass-cheek wouldn't seem normal. But what choice did she have, Dawn wondered?

Suddenly she recalled the new clean-shaven facade, which would be very shocking. Dawn prayed Harvey would believe her story that she had a sudden urge for a fresh look. She did feel optimistic because they had talked about spicing up their sex life after many years of marriage and this was certainly one way. Then she wondered if there were other alternatives, but her options appeared very limited. Dawn's main goal was saving her secure marriage and not having Harvey question her faithfulness.

***What's Next For Dawn?

Dawn had no idea what Ray planned this time. She arrived for the rendezvous knowing it was not the smartest thing, but the blackmail was too overwhelming. Ray controlled her destiny and Dawn merely followed directions hoping for some kind of salvation. Her body shivered and she was filled with the most helpless feeling when Ray stood in front of her, glaring at her with an unyielding stare. "Today you'll be Sarah. Remember... 'Controlling Sarah'?" Ray held the paralyzing stare as he talked. "It took me a long time, but I finally found the right teens. Two boys who have something you want... and need!"

The erotic story flashed though her head and each scene made Dawn more and more distraught. "Dear Lord, Ray. Have mercy. I'm a married woman. I can't have sex with boys," Dawn pleaded. "I'm a grown woman and can't be caught having sex with someone young... with teenagers!"

Ray whispered in a gruff, steady voice. "I have dreamed of nothing else, but watching you get your brains fucked out by these teens." The smile on the man's stern face sent a shiver of doom through Dawn. "Just wait. These may look like boys... but when you see what inside their pants... you'll act like a schoolgirl."

All of a sudden they weren't the only ones in the room. Dawn turned her head and watched Brenda and two teenage boys enter. Her mouth hung open, as Brenda slowly walked over to stand beside her boyfriend while the boys plopped down onto the sofa. Dawn had no idea that one of the teens was 18 and the other was 19, as by looking at their faces she imaged they were much younger. She couldn't fathom anything happening to her that was more sinful or immoral and her heart beat out of control.

Suddenly Ray grabbed Dawn's arm. "You're in for a treat, honey. Remember Dawn's story, 'Controlling Sarah?' Well you get to see the movie and the author is the real-life heroine," he whispered to Brenda. He swiftly twisted Dawn around and pinned the woman's arm behind her back. Then Ray leaned against Dawn and whispered in her ear from behind, as they faced the leering teens. "Let's show the boys your tits," he whispered. Ray put his lips on Dawn's inflamed ear and stoked it with his tongue. "They're going to love your big, luscious boobies."

Dawn held her breath when the man grabbed the top button of her blouse. She was dressed exactly, as ordered by Ray, when he emailed her the instructions for the blackmail session. It had to be a five-button silk blouse, a black-lace bra, tight denim jeans and the skimpiest pair of thong panties. Slowly and with all the tantalizing teasing in the world, Ray unbuttoned one button at a time until the blouse hung open.

It was almost impossible for Dawn to stand and resist temptation. She desperately raised her free arm and attempted to cover up, but Ray instantly proved he was in-charge. He swatted her hand down again and spoke in the most threatening fashion. "You better be a real good girl. Real good or I'll let hubby know exactly what a slut you are," Ray whispered. His voice was low so only she could hear, but the message was vividly clear. "Do what you're told, or else!"

The two teenagers leered at Dawn, as her entire body shook with the anticipation of what Ray might do. He purposely waited for a minute before pulling the loose front of the blouse back and over Dawn's shoulders. Then he let the garment slip down her arms and remain behind her, as everyone marveled at the spectacular boobs. The lacy black bra seemed to push up and highlight Dawn's cleavage, which resulted in groans from across the room.

Abruptly Ray grabbed the front clasp of the bra and again he held motionless, cradling her in his arms. Dawn noticed the boy's eyes widen with the great expectation of witnessing a real woman's breasts. She stared straight ahead and the dramatic young faces detailed exactly what happened. Ray deftly pinched the clasp and in a whisk the stretchy garment fell off her boobs much to the delight of the two enthused teens. Dawn watched when they licked their lips, as if they were about to suck on the sweetest lollipop.

It took all of her resolve and strength to remain standing. Dawn's right arm was still pinned behind her back and her legs vibrated. Ray put his right arm around Dawn's neck and yanked backwards. He put his lips on Dawn's inflamed ear and lashed out with his wet tongue. "Sarah! Do you remember babysitting? Two teenagers... Bobby and Jimmy," Ray whispered. "Remember how you creamed all over Bobby's big cock... and then creamed all over Jimmy's?"

If it were possible, Dawn would have stopped her heart and died. She was forced to stand up on her tiptoes, as Ray held her in an iron-grip. She coughed when the man's arm pulled on her neck and suddenly her confidence waned with the severe chokehold. Her left hand came up again and tried to shield her nakedness from the teenagers, but Ray swiftly ended the struggle. "Stop that. Put your arm down and stop trying to hide your juicy tits from the boys."

Reluctantly Dawn obeyed and she heard the apparent cheers from across the room. All of a sudden her dilemma grew much worse. Abruptly Ray released Dawn's right arm, which had been pinned behind her back, but he refused to let go of the chokehold. Then he swung his left arm around Dawn's chest while he hugged her into the front of his body by pulling back on her neck. When Ray's fingers touched her bare skin, Dawn's heart beat madly in anticipation of what was happening.

Suddenly the humiliation escalated. Ray cupped one of Dawn's tits and he appeared to bounce it up and down in a most tantalizing fashion. Then he shifted to the other tit and did the same thing, which brought groans of desire from the teenagers. "They love your tits. I bet you can hardly wait for the boys to feel them," Ray whispered. "Have you ever been felt up by a teenager?"

The man kept stimulating the teens with Dawn's boobs. Then Ray's fingers swooped downward onto Dawn's inflamed tummy and slipped into the tight waistband of her jeans. When his fingers touched the bare skin under her panties, Dawn's heart beat madly in anticipation, knowing she was powerless to stop the man. Suddenly Ray undid the snap and zipper. Dawn felt the cool air rush over her heated flesh when Ray opened the front of her jeans and all she could do was fidget back and forth, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Ray continued the restraining chokehold and Dawn stared up towards the ceiling, as she tried to breathe. "Are you wet? Is the babysitter getting wet for her teenage lover?" Then Ray pulled upwards with his right arm, forcing Dawn up higher on her tiptoes in an effort to keep the pressure off her neck.

Dawn couldn't see the hungry faces, but she was avidly aware the boys were staring at her lewd exhibition. Suddenly Ray pulled harder with his right arm and Dawn had to severely arch her back to remain on her feet. She could barely talk but managed one more desperate plea. "Dear gawd, please stop. Please don't... don't do this to me."

The man jerked his arm and tightened the chokehold. "Bobby is only a teenager, but I'm positive he'll make you happy," Ray whispered. "Remember your story? How Bobby fucked Sarah... how she became a whore to a teenage cock?"

Without being asked, Brenda moved around her boyfriend and assisted in Dawn's humiliation. She opened the front of the jeans all the way and slowly lowered them to the floor. When Brenda yanked the jeans away, Dawn swiftly moved her feet, but she remained tightly captivated in Ray's arms. All she could do was utter a few useless whimpers, which only seemed to intensify the mood in the room.

Suddenly Ray's left hand latched onto the taunt elastic band around Dawn's stomach. He pulled as hard as he could and she felt the narrow band of material cut into her opening. Held firmly in Ray's viselike grasp, Dawn squirmed around to alleviate the pressure, but it only added to her great humiliation. The small triangle patch of her thong shifted upwards leaving only the string between her legs. Dawn heard the loud gasps of glory from the teens and knew they ogled the lewd exhibitionism.

That was how Brenda found out that her boyfriend was more vindictive than she thought. She witnessed the brutal punishment as Ray kicked Dawn's feet apart and yanked upwards on the thong. Brenda looked away for a second and noticed the two teens still watching the master extract more humiliation on the beaten slave. The thong material was barely visible, as the pussy labia closed around the panty string. Suddenly the evil master ended the chokehold and put his fingers on the upper portion of Dawn's leaking pussy slit.

Ray pried the lips apart and brazenly revealed the pink gem, which was cut in two by the taut string. He yanked upwards even more, so that the little pearl was crushed into the bony pelvis. Dawn sobbed from the immense shame as her blackmailer exposed her nakedness to two boys young enough to be her sons. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she witnessed lust in the purest form. The teens had their impressive cocks out and they fisted them like troopers. There was certain madness about their actions and Dawn found it impossible to look away.

"Well my sexy babysitter. Do you want it now? Do you want Bobby's big cock?" Ray's sudden outburst made her jump, but she remained in his arms. "Are you going to cream just like Sarah in your story?"

There was no stopping the overly aroused teenagers. Suddenly Ray shoved her across the floor and closer to the sofa. He kept pushing her, as he deviously finished stripping her blouse and bra, leaving her wearing only the well-stretched thong. Dawn struggled against the move, but step-by-step she drew closer to the teenagers. "Oh gawd, Ray, you can't."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers