Controlling Dawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers

Dawn stood on legs that trembled and threatened to collapse at any second. "Boys! Have you ever had a blowjob?"

The teens looked away from the sexy woman as Ray spoke to them. "Yes. Well, no, not really. I had one girl who sucked my dick, but just for a minute."

"Well boys, you're in for a treat. Our little babysitter is the best. She gives head better than any of your teenage girlfriends."

"Holy shit, man! Are you serious?" The teens looked back at Dawn with a new, hopeful expression on their boyish faces.

Dawn was positive she would faint if she stood still any longer. Her head started spinning and her gaze focused on the cocks that waved slowly around and around. She was not aware that Ray had prearranged everything. The teens agreed to use the names in Dawn's story and Ray insisted they masturbate before having sex. His advice made sense, as their stamina would be virtually zero once they saw Dawn's sexy body. It was during the teen's furious masturbation that Ray decided to change plans and force Dawn to suck the teenager's cocks.

Suddenly she was deaf. Dawn saw lips moving, but nothing registered in her overly disillusioned mind. It was as if her feet were nailed to the floor when she watched one of the teens stand up and then bend forward. His hands went to her waist and she flinched when his fingers grazed her flesh. Then to her utter horror, the teen removed the final garment and left her shivering, naked and completely embarrassed.

Ray talked to the teens as if they were the only ones in the room. "Okay boys, you have to learn one thing before having sex with a woman," he stated. "You need stamina if you are going to make a woman happy."

The teens never hesitated. They fisted their cocks knowing Ray controlled their fate. "Christ, I can't believe I'm jerking off... right in front of such a gorgeous woman," one teen whispered.

"Jesus Christ, err... Bobby, go easy. I know I said to jerk off, but now we have a change in plans," Ray stated. "Let me know when you're close; then you can sit back and let our sexy babysitter suck that big dick."

Ray glared directly into Dawn's teary eyes. "Now don't go all the way, boy. Our willing babysitter can't say no to a good blowjob," he whispered. "She can't say no, can she?"

All of a sudden Dawn heard a cry of panic from the boy called Bobby. He had a death-grip around the base of his cock and held the long shaft aimed straight in the air. The teenager squeezed as hard as he could to stop the flow of cum, which was perilously close to exploding from his balls. "Oh fuck, I'm ready!"

Ray noticed the teen's dilemma and quickly shoved Dawn in his direction. "Do it babe, suck him off. Give the boy a blowjob he'll remember forever," Ray ordered.

Dawn merely whimpered when she landed on her knees directly in front of the teen. Her face was a scant inch or two from the enormous cock and it looked even bigger now that she was so close. Suddenly the long, thick shaft slapped her flushed cheek and Ray gave the orders. "Suck it, babe, suck it!"

Without hesitation or mercy, Ray shoved her head forward. Dawn's face hit the teenager's hard penis and she stubbornly held her mouth closed. The teen prayed his luck would continue, as he watched with glee, when the head of his cock hit the rosy lips. There was a split-second when the hard shaft seemed to bend, but then it abruptly straightened with the head fully engulfed by Dawn's mouth.

Instantly the cock hit the back of her throat and Dawn coughed and struggled to keep breathing. Then her head moved back and forth involuntarily. Ray used her hair to push and pull Dawn's head in a cock-sucking fashion and it happened so fast and furious that she almost choked. The teen's cock spewed cum like he had an endless reservoir and Dawn gulped madly so she wouldn't suffocate.

Dawn was oblivious that the fingers of both hands closed around the elongated shaft and her hands inadvertently stroked up and down. It was the strangest 30 seconds of her life. Dawn heard several loud groans; she felt several desperate heaves of the teenager's midsection and then her mouth was full of something hot and creamy. The only way to survive was to swallow the teen's load and Dawn obediently did it though she knew it was morally wrong.

The teen Ray named Jimmy jumped up and stood directly behind Dawn, as she kneeled between his buddy's legs. Jimmy could hardly wait his turn and watched intently when Dawn's luscious tits bounced and swayed crazily during the blowjob. The teen furiously fisted his rock-hard penis and managed to rub his burning meat all over Dawn's neck and shoulders, even brushing her cheek.

Dawn was still breathless when Ray manhandled her. She was twisted around to face Jimmy and Ray forced her to remain in a kneeling position. Without warning, Ray shoved her forward and right into the teenager's midsection. She caught a glimpse of a throbbing cock just as it struck her lips. The force of Ray shoving her head and the teen thrusting his cock in her face was enough to begin a second blowjob. Dawn felt totally helpless and she knew the only way out was for her to perform the disgusting act.

If she thought the first one was fast, the second blowjob was even quicker. The thick cock swelled and seemed to inflate to an extraordinary size. The last thing in the world Dawn imagined was that she would do a comparison. She marveled at the teenager's endowment and she realized her fingers seemed small, as they wrapped around the throbbing penis. Suddenly vivid images of other cocks flashed through her head and Dawn shuddered at how small her husband's manhood was in comparison to the two teenagers.

The frustration was huge as Dawn tried to block out all the naughty images. She struggled to empty her mind of any recollection of past experiences and all that mattered was ending the sordid blowjob with the second teenager.

***

After the second humiliating experience, Dawn was demoralized, but she vowed to do whatever it took to bring a swift end to Ray's demands. She reasoned that if she fought or struggled too hard, the session would last forever, but if she did as he ordered, her ordeal would be over sooner rather than later. Ray put his lips next to her inflamed ear and lashed out with his tongue. "Honey! You remember Sarah, the babysitter? Well that is who you are, Sarah the sexy babysitter."

"It was just a story... a fantasy." Dawn wasn't even aware of how she wound up on her back, stretched out on the vacated sofa like a common hussy. Ray held her down and there was no empathy in his demeanor. Dawn's head filled with all kinds of imaginary visions of her erotic stories. She had to close her eyes when clips of various stories rolled through her mind.

"Now that you sucked them off, these studs will be able to give you something special," Ray whispered. "I can hardly wait to watch you climax with a teenage cock inside your belly."

"You can go to hell."

"C'mon now. You know you want it."

"Go screw yourself, you bastard."

"I love it when you fight. Such a beautiful woman and so sexy, but you're just like all the others."

"I'm not. I won't fall for your dirty scheme."

"You're a slut. A married woman who can't get enough cock."

"Go to hell. I don't want you... or them."

Ray held her down and he pinned her arms up and over her head on the raised arm of the sofa. "Let them feel your tits. Such gorgeous tits and I know the boys love touching them."

"No, please don't." Dawn rolled her head from side to side in utter frustration. It was a major moment of her life when one of the teens sucked his first set of tits, which were far more succulent than any he ever dreamed of touching.

"My, my, that must feel nice. Do you like it?"

Dawn couldn't remember a time when her nipples felt so stimulated and they throbbed madly from being sucked and nibbled by the crazed teenager. There was no tenderness or loving caresses, but the crassness seemed to inflame her disillusioned mind. She couldn't bear to look and held her eyes closed, as one of her nipples disappeared into the hungriest mouth. The boy gobbled some of her boob and all of her nipple into his mouth and then his teeth raked the hardened bud.

Before Dawn could say anything, the other teenager aptly named Bobby feasted on something more seductive than he ever imaged. The shadowy outline between Dawn's thighs merely heightened the teen's aroused state of mind and he attacked with a sudden fury. He kissed her tummy and watched as Dawn squirmed in a vain attempt to keep her legs closed.

Dawn let out an involuntary moan as Ray put his forearm on her neck. He pressed downward forcing her into the soft cushions and then put his face next to hers. "Spread your legs... I think Bobby wants some pussy. Do you want him to feel your horny pussy?"

There was no need to reply. Dawn simply gasped for air, as she felt the boy's hand on her tummy before slowly shifting downwards. His fingers singed a trail across her heated flesh until they reached her quivering pelvis. The boy's hand covered the 'V' at the top of her tightly closed thighs and Dawn steadfastly refused to move. She felt Bobby's fingers intimately caressing the exposed areas, yet she found it fairly easy to stay calm.

Ray noticed the determination on Dawn's face when Bobby grew impatient. The teen's fingers only reached the visible portion of Dawn's precious gem and Ray allowed Bobby the freedom to molest Dawn. She clenched her teeth together in a show of strong resistance and shuddered when the teen's middle finger easily slipped between her velvety thighs. Ray noticed the tip of her puffy labia separate and then the boy's long finger slip into the shadowy slit.

The sound of Dawn's breathing getting ragged was music to Ray's ears, as she huffed and puffed trying harder to defy any increased emotions. "Sweet Jesus. Don't get worked up. Don't get too worked up, sweetheart."

Dawn found her voice in a hurry. "Don't worry, asshole. I'm not excited."

"Don't cream yet, sweetheart."

"Never! I'll never let that happen."

Ray put his face next to hers and pressed harder with his forearm. The choking action caused Dawn to let out a few whimpers as she squirmed back and forth trying to breathe easier. "We still have to have the boy give you a spanking. Remember how Bobby spanked Sarah that first time?"

Dawn heard the vile remark and she didn't believe her ears. Her recollection went back to her story. At the time she wrote that part of the babysitter's downfall, it made her extremely aroused. The one thing that Dawn realized about writing erotic stories was the fact she had to feel all of the passion and desire felt by the heroine. Although nothing as severe or so demoralizing had ever happened to her, Dawn knew it was possible to be overcome by animal lust.

Dawn recalled the intense emotions that filled her head during the babysitting episode and suddenly Ray reminded her of the lust. He grabbed her arms and yanked her into a sitting position. "It's time my love. Time the bad girl got a spanking," Ray whispered in her ear. "Have you ever been spanked?"

"Dear gawd, no!"

"Well, it's time. You've been a bad, bad girl," Ray said. "Did you masturbate when you wrote about Sarah... about the spanking?"

This time the only thing Dawn could do was shake her head vigorously back and forth. She was sure that if she said anything, the truth would come out, which would give Ray more ammunition.

Ray noticed the fleeting guilt on her face so he pressed in for the kill. "I know all about writing erotic stories. Authors get overly aroused by their embellished descriptions and they have to relieve the pressure," he whispered. "Did you need relief when you wrote about Sarah? Did you masturbate?"

Dawn glared straight ahead too afraid to look at the man. "No. It's not like that."

"You're a lying slut, I can tell. You fingered yourself and I can only imagine how many times. Being so honest must be a real bitch. You can't lie to me which means you probably can't lie to your husband," Ray whispered. "Dawn, honey. Bad girls should be spanked. Are you ready?"

Dawn's recollection went back to the story. At the time she wrote that part of the tale, it made her extremely aroused, but suddenly her fiery emotions far surpassed that point. She'd never been spanked in her life and the thought of it happening made her whole body tremble like crazy. The strangest part for her was not knowing how a spanking by a teenager would affect her emotionally. Although she feared being treated like a young girl, there was a small part of her mind that anticipated extreme gratification.

Her legs were rubber when Ray forced Dawn to her feet. She stood beside the sofa, as the naked teenager squirmed into the spot she vacated, and then everything happened fast. With a stern push, Ray shoved Dawn forward and she fell against the teen who grabbed her with his strong hands. In a heartbeat, she wound up across the boy's lap and before she could roll away or escape, the first loud slap echoed in the room.

Dawn was in the midst of a determined struggle when the teen began a spanking that mesmerized everyone in the room. The sight of the creamy flesh turning reddish, as the teen's flat hand rained blow after blow on Dawn's bare ass, was a most arousing spectacle. Within seconds Dawn's ass was on fire and her arms and legs flailed away like crazy without doing any good. She struggled but the teenager administered a serious spanking, which turned into a life-changing experience.

Without warning Ray grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head. He yanked Dawn's head up in the air and stared into the teary eyes. "Do you feel it? Feel the lust that turned Sarah into a slut?" Ray held the most intense stare and he noticed the lost look in Dawn's eyes. "Bad girl... such a bad girl."

"Stop! Please make him stop."

"Stop? Are you fucking crazy?" The kid is just getting started."

"No. Stop, it hurts!"

"Don't worry, honey. It won't hurt when the kid really gets serious."

"No, no, please stop!"

"Is this like your story? Do you feel what Sarah felt?"

"No, dear gawd, no." It was the most humiliating experience and Dawn was willing to do anything to make it stop. She did everything possible to plead with her blackmailer. Her ass-cheeks ached so bad that when Ray asked her to spread her legs so the teen could extract more revenge she cooperated. Her legs parted and abruptly her crotch was beaten. Bobby spanked her everywhere, her ass, her thighs and then her delicate pussy.

Dawn never thought it was possible, yet suddenly she felt tiny tremors rock her fragile willpower. Then bigger ones and even more intense tremors until her entire pussy throbbed madly. When the teen touched her labia, Dawn thought a thousand volts of electricity had shot through her loins. The following seconds were the eeriest moment of her life. It felt like she floated in midair. Her rosy pussy lips were spread by one teenager and sudden whiffs of hot breathing from the second teenager washed over her vulnerable crotch.

All of a sudden what she assumed was a tongue lashed over the exposed tip of her soul, which had been laid barren by Bobby. Jimmy's tongue slapped her clitoris back and forth many times and each time her hips bucked in response. Then Dawn felt a burning mouth close directly on top of her clitty and suck the entire mass into the hot cavity. When teeth clamped down on her captured morsel, Dawn's belly went into severe convulsions. She naively thought there was still a chance of survival even though the temptation to submit was extremely compelling.

Then the invasion of hell occurred and robbed Dawn's last thread of willpower. Jimmy thrust his long, middle finger into her cunt and he continued sucking on the fluttering clitty. The two teenagers turned the mature woman into a love slave. Jimmy's middle finger pushed on the puckered asshole in a most threatening manner and Dawn whimpered out loud. "Dear gawd, what's happening? What is happening to me? It can't be... no it can't be," she moaned.

One teenager quickly swallowed the trickle out of her inner being. Right at the moment of Dawn's greatest indecision when her womanly juices threatened to flood like an overflowing river, the teenager stopped. Dawn gasped and huffed trying to catch her breath and at the same time regain a measure of self-control. She stared straight ahead and at the expression of approval written on Ray's grinning face. "Guess what? Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, well look over there."

Ray's strong grip on her hair turned her head so she could see Brenda. His girlfriend punctuated Dawn's downfall with a movie camera. She was recording everything and Dawn's heart stopped when she noticed the red light aimed in her direction. "Dear gawd, no, no."

"Smile. Let hubby know you are enjoying the spanking. Go ahead, Bobby. Give her some more," Ray said, as the teen quickly followed his directions.

"What an ass. She's got the best ass... sweetest ass in Seattle," Bobby moaned.

"Please stop, please."

"Go ahead, Jimmy. Eat her out kid."

"Hummm... mmmm... yummmm."

"Smile for the camera, my love. Show the world how much you love being spanked and eaten."

Dawn glared at her friend knowing the movie spelled the end of any struggle, as her hips were raised high in the air and off the teen's lap. Bobby abruptly squirmed off the sofa and then he propped Dawn's knees on the sofa. She never saw it coming. Something touched her labia, which still throbbed from the childish spanking, and then she felt something enter her coveted honey-hole. Bobby held steady with the head of his big cock buried in the hottest love-canal and time seemed to pause for everyone.

Ray jerked her head and held Dawn's face aimed straight at the camera. Brenda even moved so that she was only three feet in front of the startled woman and focused on Dawn's distraught face. Dawn would forever try to put the next 30 minutes into words.

She stared into the dark lens of the camera. The low whirring sound seemed to roar in her ears and she knew the camera was in the record mode. She tried to keep a straight face and not show any emotion or display any outward reaction to what happened. When Bobby's hands closed around her waist and squeezed, Dawn didn't grin or frown. Then the teen pulled back with one swift, sharp jerk. Again Dawn tried hard to hide the sudden shock of getting rammed. She was positive her eyes widened and that she let out a desperate gasp, but hoped it wouldn't display any lack of control.

Then the teen slowly pulled back and she felt the long, hard shaft slip out of her deepest region. It was the weirdest feeling when she stared into the camera lens knowing that her face would be forever recorded on digital format. Dawn prayed the three or four gasps for air wouldn't be noticed or appear too incriminating.

Dawn wondered what a movie watcher would think of the next scene. It happened in stages, which lasted nanoseconds, but seemed like an eternity. Bobby's fingers tightened. Then he pulled back hard and thrust his hips with a frantic obsession. His prick sliced through her inner being with one thrust and cut her spirit in two. There was a brief moment when her eyes bulged and her mouth gapped open, but Dawn quickly regained her composure.

Out of nowhere, Ray's voice sounded. "Now you're being a good girl. A very good girl!" Ray whispered. "Keep looking into the camera and show everyone how a slut acts when she gets fucked by a boy."

Dawn blinked many times and tried to focus on the small camera in Brenda's hands. She realized her breathing had become very uneven and ragged, but she hoped that would not be evident. It was probably the hardest thing she'd ever done. She remained on her knees with a teenage cock planted so deep inside her womanhood that there was no mercy and she pretended nothing was happening. Her eyes glazed over as she uttered one more plea. "Stop, please make him stop."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers