Controlling Dawn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray put his lips next to her ear and kept Dawn's face pointed straight ahead. "Remember one of your stories? I'm not sure which one, but the one where the heroine was forced to say it... to tell the truth about getting fucked by a big cock," he said. "How you wrote about telling hubby that the cock was much bigger than his."

Dawn recalled how humiliation in her stories seemed to be overwhelming. "No, please, no more."

"Well, Dawn honey, you're going to tell the world. Tell the world how much you love Bobby's cock and how much bigger he is than your husband," Ray said. His voice was steady and carried a definite tone of power, which made his intended humiliation more devastating.

Dawn wondered how long her heart could stop beating. She froze and didn't know what to do. As an erotic writer, Dawn embellished many parts of a story. When she wrote about severe humiliation, she wasn't sure the disgrace was even in the realm of possibilities. All of a sudden something that took a second to do felt like infinity. In desperation Dawn arched her back and it was too late when she realized it enabled the teenager to reach max penetration.

All the air came rushing out of her lungs when Bobby thrust with all of his might and buried his man-sized pecker with one more powerful thrust. Suddenly fiction became reality or was it the other way around? She was confused; maybe reality became fiction and she was no long Dawn, but Sarah the babysitter.

She may have fainted, as there was so much pain, yet so much elation. Her head rocked back and forth, as Ray jerked her head using his firm grip on her hair. "Not yet... holy shit hold on, Sarah. Wait for it," Ray whispered in her ear. "Sarah, can you hear me? Wait for it!"

"Oooww. Nooo." Thankfully being called Sarah lessoned the humiliation, but Dawn merely managed a few pathetic groans.

Ray put one hand under her chin and held her face perfectly aimed at the camera. "Lucky the kid had a blowjob... now he can give you what you want. Sarah it's time. Look into the camera... you have something to tell me."

"Nooo. Aaah... gaaawd."

"That's it Sarah. Get ready to cream all over the kid's cock," Ray said. "I selected Bobby just for you... because he has what you need. Tell Raymond how much you love big cocks."

"Nooo. Nooo... ooowww."

"It's okay, honey. I know... you can't talk, but everyone can tell. The movie will show a teenager fucking your brains out."

Bobby was out of control and he slammed his hips at her backside with each penetration. The teen gave four or five powerful thrusts where he embedded his ramrod to the hilt every time. Suddenly a few small spasms rocketing through her loins were followed immediately by tremors which caused her stomach to go into convulsions. Dawn dearly wanted to wait, to prolong the inappropriate intercourse for womanly reasons and she couldn't remember hanging on so long.

It was strange how she fought very hard, but then in a heartbeat nothing else mattered. Her hips started gyrating and grinding back and forth, as the dam burst. The immense lubrication enabled the teenager to increase the tempo to a feverish pitch and he witnessed sexual bliss.

Ray licked the side of Dawn's face and seemed to taunt her even more. "Go ahead kid. She's all yours and the best part... she can't say, no," he whispered, as he held her face up to the camera. "A perfect movie. The slut has an orgasm with a teenage cock in her belly. Is it good, my love?"

"Gawd, no... no!"

"Oh baby, you're cumming and the kid is almost ready. Christ he's driving his prick into your sweet cunt... you're acting like a bitch. I've never seen anyone cum so hard."

"Gawd, why... oh why."

"How big is the kid... bigger than hubby?"

"Oh, gawd, I can't stop. Yes, oh gawd, yes."

"Keep it cummin' baby, keep it cumming."

"Gawd, he's so big... so big."

Dawn felt the teen's hands around her waist and then he squeezed hard in an effort to gain the perfect grip. Then Bobby rocked her back and forth on her knees and drove his swollen cock into her like a madman. Time ceased to have meaning for Dawn. Her orgasm flourished and then she felt the teen's thrusts go random and sporadic. Much to her amazement, there was still gas in her tank and she inadvertently milked the throbbing pecker even though it was wrong.

Dazed and too bewildered to struggle, Dawn allowed Ray to execute the rest of his evil scheme. She didn't resist when he practically threw her onto the floor. "That was fucking amazing. Now it's time for our sexy babysitter to satisfy Jimmy... the other teenage stud."

Dawn noticed that Brenda still had the movie camera in her hands and the red light was flashing. "No more... please, Brenda, no more."

Ray spread her out like a sacrificial lamb. He pinned her arms up and over her head and left her nakedness exposed to the camera. "Don't worry, my love. If you follow directions, no one will ever know. No one will see the movie... other than some friends of mine. But... disobey one order and hubby will see his sexy wife getting screwed by a teenager. Now be a good girl."

Dawn stared straight ahead. "No more, please, no more."

Jimmy crouched between her legs and there was no doubt what was on his mind. The teenager pushed her legs apart, as far as possible, and it took him mere milliseconds to mount her. A wild teenager fucked her and much to Dawn's dismay she wasn't overly upset. It was more a matter of fate and she didn't have to do anything to increase Jimmy's enjoyment, as he was already experiencing erotic ecstasy.

Ray decided to simply turn things into a full-fledged gangbang. After watching the second teenager ravage the sexy erotic author, he was bursting at the seams. The fact he had complete control over such a desirable woman made Ray even hornier and filled him with complete confidence. He needed a blowjob in the worst way and as soon as Jimmy finished humping Dawn, he took over.

Ray pushed Jimmy off Dawn when his patience ran out. He had already given his girlfriend instructions. Brenda had dutifully given him the camera and now she was in a desperate struggle with Bobby. "Kid! Go help your buddy. He's getting a mouthful of cunt and I think Brenda could use another teenage stud," Ray said. "Look at him... he's got'er ready for some lovin'."

The tiny respite gave Dawn the opportunity to catch her breath. She looked across the room and noticed one of the teenagers performing cunnilingus on Brenda. It was very obvious that the teen knew what to do as the woman's arms and legs were outstretched, thrashing wildly apparently out of control. Dawn watched the boy's tongue swoosh through Brenda's vulnerable opening. Every time the tongue came up and over the tip of her pelvis, her hips jerked up in the air trying to catch the fleeting molester.

Dawn watched Bobby also give Brenda a methodical finger-fucking. His hand was moving fast, as he worked his finger in and out, causing Brenda even more distress. Then the second teenager joined the fray and began fondling the woman's tits. Jimmy devoured the entire end of one boob and groped the other, as his fingers pinched the nipple. Suddenly Brenda's body started twitching vigorously and Dawn noticed the extreme agony etched on the woman's face.

All of a sudden there was a hard cock in her face. Dawn's attention shifted from the distraught woman to Ray's pecker, which pushed against her tightly closed lips. There was a split-second hesitation when Ray pushed hard and then she managed to pull back. Dawn made a desperate grab for the cock and she wrapped her fingers around the throbbing shaft to prevent it being rammed into her mouth.

"Suck it baby. We have a long night ahead of us," Ray whispered. "This can take as long as you wish; it's entirely up to you."

Even though the prospect of mercy from Ray seemed futile, Dawn tried one last time. "I've done everything... all that you've asked. Please, no more. Please, Ray, I can't do anymore."

Ray wrinkled his brow in a questioning expression and his intense glare added to her frustration. "That was another beautiful sex act. I just love the way you looked... with your legs spread wide and being ridden hard by a young stud," Ray said. The smug grin on his face was enough indication for Dawn to know the man was not finished with her humiliation. "Now it's time you sucked a man's cock."

Dawn was out of breath and also felt totally used and abused. She glared at Ray, watching the grin get bigger on his face. Then to her dismay, he raised the camera and aimed it in her direction. Without clothes and the already recorded evidence on a DVD meant Dawn was completely under Ray's blackmail control. Her head remained still when Ray moved forward and split her lips with the flared head of his cock. Suddenly the entire head was inside her mouth and she held the thick shaft, determined to stop Ray from ramming his pecker any deeper.

That was when everything got distorted for Dawn. She could only imagine what the camera recorded when she rolled her eyes up at the man and sucked his cock. Ray was in his glory, as he filmed every illustrious sex act starting with the blowjob. He had one hand on the camera and one hand on Dawn's head, forcing her to keep his cock in her mouth. "Suck it baby. Show me how much you want all of this kept a secret."

Dawn couldn't remember enduring so much humiliation. Ray wasn't happy until she sucked him off and drank all of his cum. He never stopped filming her humiliating experience and her embarrassment continued when Ray willingly offered the teenagers more sexual gratification. Bobby was thoroughly worked up after performing cunnilingus on Brenda and Jimmy wanted more than petty fondling and groping.

Ray's plan was crude yet so simply that no instructions were required. Once he climaxed, his entire focus was on filming two teenagers having intercourse with two women. Whether predetermined or by chance, Jimmy quickly jumped on top of Brenda and Bobby did likewise to Dawn. Ray panned from one raunchy scene to the other making sure to catch the distraught expression on the women's faces.

Dawn couldn't remember intercourse lasting so long. When the teenager started pumping and moving his perpetual hard-on in and out at a steady pace, she thought she would endure the humiliation and it would be over. That didn't happen, as Ray needed to satisfy his greedy desire for power so he allowed the teenagers to ravage both women until they were unable to get another erection. It was very late when Ray let her go home and Dawn toiled at finding the proper way of explaining the night out to her husband.

THE END of Chapter Two

I plan for at least one more chapter reenacting more of my erotic stories. Brenda started me on this trail of erotic bliss and I thank her for giving me the inspiration.