All Comments on 'Convince Her!'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So worth the read! Well done.

Very nice work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved this

Amazing what a little eye opening can do. And it can go both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where can I get their phone number?

As usual, a masterful story, and a universal one - as old as "Taming of the Shrew".

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Outstanding story

Loved every minute. Masterful.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
One of the best I've read in a long time

Only compliant, not long enough.

Keep writing and submitting stuff like this, and you will have hot on every one.

Enjoyed it greatly

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
Another Incredible Story

Thank you for your writing. It gives pleasure to those who come here for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

a follow up to this story would be great. thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Personally, I don't think rape is ever justified....

but that's just me...

Scorpio44aScorpio44aabout 13 years agoAuthor
WHY??

Anon writes their belief that "rape" is never justified. Then WHY read submissions in "Non-Consent/Reluctance"? Odds are good that in these stories there will be sexual contact that would qualify as "rape" somewhere in the US, Canada or the UK. Hell, in some countries kiss a woman I'm not married qualifies as rape and gets both of us (or at least her) killed.

I welcome constructive criticism that helps me become a better writer. The comment about disapproving of rape didn't get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What if?

I wonder the hubby could level up his skills for his wife as Nick and Pete?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you want comments

Try not to have a last page as short as this.

MORE SERIUOSLY I found this story thought provoking, as well as a good read. Could you write one with the same theme but where hubby does not have this kind of cash?

I liiked that the brothers did not make love to, or seduce her, they had sex with her, while making her love her husband.

Pity hubby could not find a way to make her think about the way she was behaving without resorting to this though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm not convinced

The woman figures out quickly that she has no choice but to comply with these guys. That part is clear. From your writing, it's clear that sucking instruction is helpful to her. Using her arousal and sexual frustration to reinforce dominance is clear. But what you haven't done is show how she comes to understand your major lessons about the correct relationship between a husband and wife. Nor that she won't be in trouble with her husband when he realizes what she has done. For all she knows, this is some kind of test of her faithfulness. Why should she believe their version?

In other stories you have a woman character model and explain. In this one, no one explains, no one models. These men - who are strangers to her - dominate. I don't know what the answer is, but you are a talented story teller and I think this one needs more work.

Rusalka

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
Not Rape

In her arrogance she never read the travel information.

My niece was married to a really nice guy, she divorced him because of a certain bitch quality...Nice guy said F*K it and got himself a mail order wife from Russia.

My undearly departed wife hit the roof. She said that he should have given some American girls a chance. He did and got dumped on.

Am girls are just like this one to some degree. it may not be money. My departed loaded me with so much stress that it wound up costing my career. I should have left her but I was so f*k in the head I could bearly find the head. I had not been home 6 weeks before she started nagging me to get a job. She ran me out of one that made $40/hr and took me many years to get so I could go out and get a job at minimum pay

Now if Am girls would quit like they thing their ass is gold not they have to be sluts, just be nice people maybe the divorce rate would go down and not so many brats on the street

----sorry generally not so long winded---it is just going to be the rest of my life working at fixing what is fkd in my life

butch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I cannot believe

After all of Mark's bitching and sniveling about the money she was wasting, and Nick's lecturing about her spending habits, Mark promptly throws away $60K for no other reason than happiness and Nick accepts it as his reasonable due despite the fact that it was completely outside of the fee he was paid. Mark basically spent all the money he was supposedly saving to have his wife trained into a brainless house slut who can't even think for herself.

Way to piss away the point of the story.

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
manly men

and of course all you manly men, would have no objection to the woman, with whom you have a relationship{will you ever get out of your mama's basement?} paying a couple of femnazis dominatrix to re-educate you of all your antisocial male bad habits?

As my wife said. "They may be males but they certainly are not men!"

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
this needs to be a series!

i loved it. i would have liked it to be more in depth. given us more of the trip and the work it would have taken. write more stories based on this idea. could be a great series.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
"Pete and I love our work."...

...and I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

I'm nobody's wife, but I'd pay to go on your cruise

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

You so need to write more.......please!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Ugh

Not so good. Actually a rather dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbeleivable drivel.

They would be in prison along with her husband when they got back. Even for a fictional story this was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous 5/25/17 is an idiot who obviously voted for Trump!

That anonymous doesn't really understand any of these literotica stories. Why he even reads them is a mystery to the rest of us. This was an excellent story. The only problem that I have is Pete and his brother should have worn rubbers when having sex with their students. I am sure that none of the husbands would want them to cum in their wives pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Psychotic and stupid

The anon who claimed this isnt rape should not only look at the category but then go ask the police if it's ok to force a woman to have sex with you under duress, aka threat of death. So many laws are broken here, is idiotic to claim otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kindly written but in wrong category.

It is nicely written and I can see you care for the character but you turn off your readers because of unfulfilled expectations.change the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievably stupid

When they got back she went straight to the police. It took them no time at all to arrest her husband. He gave up the phone number and soon the cops found the boat and all involved were in prison for life. You gave no thought at all to consequences in this garbage. Laughably bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey

What a fantasy! Great fun for the two guys but the husband gets back used goods!!

Not my idea of sorting out a difficult spouse. There are other means the husband can use, without trauma and sexual slavery conducted by two pricks.A real crappy story! 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It don't sound as if she works, when he cancelled her cards, how did she get them reissued if the account is in his name?

Hubby don't sound very forceful and from the sound of it maybe a Dud in bed.

She has spent 2 weeks being dominated by 2 men neither of whom is her husband so as well as being dominated she is used to a bit of variety.

After a few weeks there is a good chance she will go out looking for what she has become used to.

And I get the impression hubby didn't know they would be fucking her. and probably wont appreciate it.

I like the idea of them isolating her and teaching her some manners and pointing out what her husband does for her and how she should possibly show him in the bedroom and the house in general how much she appreciates all he does to provide for her.

But I think them fucking her is only going to cause him pain down the track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the husband is happy she had a sex vacation without him he now as another problem he’s a cuckold wonder if he knows I’m sure that gives his wife a little laugh.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Excellent. just don't make a Stepford Wife

joesijoesi2 months ago

Next part, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous