Convince Her!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

I held them out to Jannie. As she took them from me she thanked me.

"Throw them into the ocean." I said. She looked horrified and looked at the shoes. Seconds passed then she tossed them into the ocean. They hit the water and disappeared.

"Sit, right where you are, please." I said.

She looked for a chair. There wasn't one close so she sat on the deck, legs crossed. I moved a chair and sat near her.

"You lost those things because you didn't deserve to have them. You didn't appreciate them. You have been acting like Mark works hard so you can have all the things you think you want."

I paused. When Jannie looked up I continued, "You spent twenty-three-hundred for an outfit to wear to the boat. What have you done to deserve Mark spending that much on you?"

"I'm his wife! He's supposed to take care of me."

"And, aren't you supposed to take care of him?" I leaned towards her.

"I do."

"How?"

"I manage the house. I go with him to the functions he needs to attend. I make sure the house and I look good for him."

"You manage the house? How? Do you cook his dinner?"

"We have a cook. She makes our meals."

"What is Mark's favorite dinner?"

She looked up at me and said, "I, I don't know."

"How many dresses do you have in the closet at home?"

"Maybe a hundred."

"How many of them are Mark's favorite color?" I asked.

Pete asked, "What is Mark's favorite color?"

She hesitated. "His favorite color used to be green. I have at least ten green dresses."

"What color green is his favorite?" I asked.

"I don't know." Tears were sliding down her cheeks.

"You don't cook. You don't know what his favorite dinner is or his favorite color. Do you at least clean his home?"

"We have a housekeeper." Her voice sounded more like a little girl than a woman.

"What good are you? What do you do to take care of the man who pays for everything you have?"

"Had." Pete corrected.

"Right. What did you do to take care of the man who paid for everything you had?"

"I, I slept with him, had sex with him, went places with him."

"Good! Now we're getting somewhere. In the month of January how many times did you invite him into your body?"

"That's between us!"

"He told us. Your life is on the line here. How many times did you invite him into your body in January?"

"At least a dozen times."

"Is that a dozen times you had sex or a dozen times it was your idea?"

"Some of those times it was our idea."

"So how many times was it your idea? You offered to take care of him, blow him, screw him, massage him, give him your ass?"

"Maybe twice."

"Your husband is a businessman, correct?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how much business sense this makes. The benefit of having you around is that you sleep with him and twice a month you offer him sex. That's thirty nights in bed and two sex events. In January, not counting household expenses, you spent eighty-six hundred dollars of Mark's money. That comes to about two-hundred-fifty dollars for each of the thirty-two events. You think it's worth two-hundred-fifty dollars to sleep next to you in bed?"

"But, he could have sex with me any time he wants!"

"Ok. He has sex with you a dozen times a month. That's over seven-hundred dollars a pop! Are you that good?"

"I think so."

"There is a true story about the cattle business. On a cattle ranch where the business is breeding cattle the rancher only needs one bull for all his cattle as long as he doesn't have more than 365 cows. That one bull will impregnate all the cows for him. But, the bull is smart. Once he does a cow he won't have her again for a year. No matter what the rancher does he cannot convince the bull to do her more than once a year. Mark would have sex more than twelve times a month, especially if he could have twenty different women each month."

"Not if he wants to stay married to me." Jannie said. I sat still looking at her. After a couple of minutes she said, "Oh."

"Men were designed like bulls. Our sex drive wants us to deposit seed in as many wombs as we can. A man's sex drive wants him to create babies, everywhere he can. Women and our society want us to limit our sex drive to deposits in one womb. To do that the one womb needs to convince us to keep coming back. That womb needs to convince us that she's worth giving up all the other pussy in the world."

Jannie sat at my feet looking at the deck. I knew she had been listening to me. I let her sit and stew. I got up and went to the galley bringing back two glasses of iced tea. I gave one to Pete and took a drink from the other one.

I resumed my seat by Jannie. "Before Mark married you did you suck his cock?"

She looked up at me and nodded.

"Did you do it because he begged?"

She shook her head, slowly.

"Because he offered you money?"

She shook her head a bit quicker.

"Then why?"

"I thought he wanted it."

"When was the last time you sucked him because you thought he might want it or like it?"

"I can't remember."

"Last month?"

"No."

"It's March. Was it sometime this year?"

"No, and not last year either."

"You expect him to keep coming into your barn and spending time in your stall when it costs him nine-thousand a month and he doesn't even get a suck?"

She started to open her mouth. I stopped her by saying, "Has he stopped asking for you to suck him? Is that your excuse?"

"He doesn't ask for it. He knows I don't like it."

I looked over at Pete. He was smiling. So was I. I stood up and said, "Jannie, help me take off my clothes, please."

She stood and helped me out of my clothes. When I was naked she asked what she should do with my clothes. I had her put them on a nearby table. I sat back in the chair and asked if she was thirsty. She looked at the iced tea glass on the deck.

"Yes, Nick, I am thirsty."

"You can have the rest of the iced tea in that glass if you suck me to completion and swallow all the seed I give you."

"I'll pass, but thank you."

"The glass will still be there when you are thirsty enough to change your mind. It may not be iced tea any more. It may be sun tea by then. It's your choice. There will be nothing offered to you until you accept what has already been offered. No other drink and no food."

I stood and walked to the cabin door with my clothes. When I was inside I closed the doors and locked them behind me. She was left on deck with Pete and the glass of iced tea.

After I put my clothes away in my cabin I went to the galley and drank some more iced tea. I took a fresh glass to Pete, locking the doors to the inside of the yacht so the three of us would stay on deck.

I sat in the shade and started reading a book. Pete and I had practiced and he knew when to say something. The tenth time I turned a page in the book Pete asked, "Nick, would you watch the wheel for me or go get me some more iced tea?"

"I'll get you some iced tea. No problem. It's pretty warm here on deck."

I took his empty glass and went to the galley. Ice and tea clinked all the way back to him. He thanked me and drank. Jannie watched and didn't say anything.

When I sat back down she moved to me and asked, "Nick, may I suck you?"

"I'd like that." I spread my legs. She knelt between my legs and took my cock between her finger and thumb. Her head slowly bent to the head of my cock and she touched it with her tongue. Over the next few minutes she worked hard to stimulate me without actually doing anything to stimulate me.

When I had enough I asked, "Is what your doing making me hard?"

"No." She sounded angry.

"Know why?"

"No."

"Do you have nice tits?"

"Yes!"

"May I touch them?"

"No. A wife should only be handled by her husband."

"He gave you to us. You might not have thought about this but in the next two weeks you are going to suck us both, fuck us both and beg us both to have your ass as well. Or... you are going to swim." I paused. "May I touch your tits?"

She nodded. I said, "Say the words, Jannie."

"Yes, thank you Nick. Please, touch my breasts."

I touched both of her tits. Measured their weight in my hands, squeezed her nipples, squeezed the globes individually and performed a pretty through breast exam on each breast. When I was done I let go and asked, "Did that turn you on? Did you feel like I was in awe of your breasts? Was I loving them and therefore you?"

"No. I felt like I was being given a breast exam by a gay man."

"My I touch them again, please?" She nodded. I waited and she said, "Please, touch me again." I began by only touching her left breast with just the tips of my fingers. I tenderly looked and touched her breast. I leaned forward and kissed all over her breast, finally kissing her areola and nipple. I moved all that attention to her right breast. When my lips touched her nipple I moaned and sucked on her, gently. Her nipple and areola tightened. I released her.

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"You wanted to enjoy my breasts the second time."

"When you touch my cock I need to believe you want nothing in the world but the taste of my jism in your mouth. You need to convince me that you'd rather suck my cock in front of a crowd in the Hollywood Bowl than to have another pair of Giuseppi Zanotti shoes! Think you can convince me?"

"I can try."

"No! Trying won't get it done. Put my cock in your mouth." She did. She didn't suck or move her tongue around, she just held my cock in her mouth.

"Pete, set the timer for an hour. If I haven't cum in Jannie's mouth by the time the timer goes off, toss her ass in the water. I'll give Mark back his money."

"The timer is set." Pete said. I looked down at the pitiful sight of Jannie looking up at me with my limp dick in her mouth. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Jannie wasn't even trying.

Pete announced, "Fifty-five minutes left." I looked at Jannie. She had tears running down her face. I pulled my dick out of her face and helped her stand up. I walked her to the railing and said, "Why should I wait another fifty minutes to toss you over? You aren't even trying much less doing the job."

"I don't know what to do!"

"You've never sucked Mark off and had his cum in your mouth? Never?"

"No. I tried it twice before we were married and I gagged both times. He gave up after that."

I took her back to the chair and I sat down. "Get a pillow from the other chair. Put it between my legs and put yourself on it." She did.

For the next ten minutes I talked her through what a blow job was all about. Where the nerves were in my cock, how she could stimulate them and what would happen when she did. Then I said she should put my cock in her mouth and do all the things I had talked about.

She put me in her mouth. I coached her. When my cock reacted to what she did she jumped and then got excited. When my cock began to swell she got more excited. I kept reminding her that she was doing this, she had the power to get me excited, to make me cum.

She wasn't very good. But, before the timer sounded, I came in her mouth. Her eyes glistened and she swallowed every bit of what I gave her. She licked me clean and then thanked me for cumming in her mouth.

Pete threw the contents of her glass of iced tea overboard and went to the galley. He brought back a fresh, full glass of iced tea and handed it to Jannie. She smiled at both of us and drank.

"Was that worth a suck?" I asked.

"No. The iced tea is good and I did need it, but learning to suck was worth more. I didn't know it was like that. I thought sucking a man was a way to demean a woman."

"Now what do you think?"

"It's a way to give a man so much pleasure he'll surrender to me and the pleasure."

I pointed to a cabinet near the wheel. "In that cabinet there are bottles of sun screen. You need to rub some on every inch of your body. Do it now, please."

"Ok. Thank you, Nick." She slathered lotion all over her skin. I watched and pointed to places she might have missed. When she was done she asked if I would like some rubbed on me. I thanked her and said yes.

She did a good job and didn't miss any part of my exterior. When she was done she turned to Pete and said, "If you'll undress, I'll lotion you, too."

He pulled off his clothes and she folded them for him. He stood at the wheel and she applied lotion over all his skin. Pete has some scars on his skin. As she applied lotion she asked about them. When all three of us were well coated she capped the lotion and put it back in the cabinet.

I took Pete's clothes to his cabin. He shut off the engine. When I was back on deck he announced, "We are well over a hundred miles from the coast of Mexico on a line out from Ensenada. The water here is three thousand feet deep, give or take. The weather forecast is for clear skies through the next seventy-two hours and then a mild front will come through. We may get a little rain then."

"Any ships within fifty miles?" I asked.

"Nothing. Close in to shore there are five ships. Three headed for the U.S. and two headed south towards South America."

"If we drift all night where will we be in the morning?"

"Two hundred and five miles of the coast and about seventy miles farther south than we are now."

I looked at Jannie and said, "We will shut off all the electronics and lock them out. No matter what you do, you cannot contact anyone. No ships are headed this way. We are a bit too far out at sea for you to swim, even if you knew which way to swim. I'll help you on that. When the sun comes up it will come up in the east. The closest land is two hundred miles toward the morning sun."

"I understand. Thank you for making it easy for me to choose to stay on board. May I ask, am I staying naked for the next two weeks?"

"Yes. Your suitcase never came on board. Neither did Mark's. The clothes I had on are put away in my cabin. The clothes Pete had on are in his cabin. In case of an emergency we have a robe for you to wear. Mark promised to bring you some clothes if we call him before we dock."

"Ok, then. Thank you for being so clear about the situation." She sat on the deck.

I went back to my book and Pete went inside the cabin. At the end of the chapter I looked up and saw Jannie standing at the railing looking out west of us.

I stood and walked to her. I stood an arms length from her and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"How screwed up I've made my life." She took a deep breath. She turned her face to look at me and I saw the tracks made by tears that had already fallen. "I loved Mark. I bet my whole future on him, then I treated him like dirt. He hade us rich and I acted like he worked for me. His job was to work hard and get a heart attack. My job was to act like a princess and spend his money like it was mine."

"He tried to tell you."

"I know he did. When I was sitting over there on the deck I was thinking about how he sat me down four or five times in the last year to talk about my spending. I blew him off each time. In fact when he talked to me just before Thanksgiving I got angry and spent more to get back at him. That was when I bought those sandals for seven-fifty."

"I hope they look good on the crab that's wearing them now."

"I wish I could take them back."

"Not the store's fault you bought them. Taking them back gets Mark's money back but they can't sell them to anyone else. No, this way you and Mark get the lesson, not a salesman or the store that sells shoes."

"I think like a princess."

"That can change. Think about all the princesses on planet Earth this very moment. How many of them are naked, do you think?"

"None, unless they want to be."

"How many princesses have sucked a cock today?"

"Probably just me."

"How many good wives sucked their man's cock today?"

"Thousands!" She smiled. Then it fell. "But, you aren't my man."

"I'm the one that's here with the job of training you. Me, and Pete. I want you to go inside and offer to help Pete make dinner. Beg him to let you help. Offer to suck him dry if he'll let you help. When he says yes, suck him dry, then help make dinner."

"You're sure?"

"Rule number one: do as I ask... no hesitations."

She turned and as she left she said, "Thank you." I watched her go. It was nice watching.

It was dark when they came back on deck carrying dinner. Lasagna and salad with three beers in a plastic bucket filled with ice. Pete carried the lasagna, Jannie carried the rest. When it was all on the table or beside it Jannie asked, "May I sit on a chair for dinner?"

I answered, "Did you help make dinner?"

Pete said, "She did. First she gave me a suck then we cooked."

"How was the suck?" I asked, looking at Jannie.

She said, "I enjoyed it." Pete said, "She really doesn't get it yet, but she can learn."

"Ok, then." I said, scooting my chair back. "Suck me and then you can have dinner."

"Oh goodie!" She said as she dropped to the deck and reached for my cock. She took all of it in her mouth and started sucking as she bobbed up and down. I was quite aware that the enthusiasm was there, but the technique lacked knowledge. I coached her.

She slowed down. She learned to make appropriate noises and to use her tongue on the most sensitive parts of my cock. She pulled off a few times to ask good questions and overall did a much better job than that first suck. As soon as I came she cleaned me up with her mouth and smiled at me.

"I know you came, but did you enjoy it?" She asked.

Pete answered, "There is a saying we learned in the military. The worst I ever had was wonderful. The first suck you gave my brother was wonderful and he barely survived. This one... he actually enjoyed most of it." I nodded.

"May I have dinner now?"

"You may. You may sit on a chair, too." I said.

She did. Dinner was quite good. Out on the ocean two hundred miles from land the sky is amazing. After we cleaned up dinner we sat out on deck and looked at the stars. We used the telescope I keep on board to look at the moon and at some stars. It isn't easy because the boat keeps moving, but we looked at what we could.

At about ten by my watch I said it was time for sleep. Jannie stood and asked, "Where do I sleep?"

"You can sleep right where you are. Lie down on the deck and sleep. Or... you can have the cabin you saw way up forward. If you want that cabin you'll have to pay for it by sucking one of us."

She stepped top Pete and put her arms around him, asking, "Pete, Honey, can I suck your huge cock? Please?"

Before he could answer she had it in her mouth and was practicing everything she had learned that day. Fifteen minutes later she was locked in the forward cabin.

As we walked away from the cabin she thanked us for letting her practice on us. Pete and I slept well.

I got sucked as thanks for unlocking her cabin door. Pete got sucked for giving her the sunscreen lotion she spread on all three of us. She made breakfast and offered to suck both of us. We turned her down.

After breakfast we talked. We talked about how she treated Mark. We talked about how Mark deserved to be treated. We talked about how the housekeeper had to go, and why.

"She keeps our house clean." Jannie said. "That's all she does."

"No. She does more. She keeps your house from being your home."

"I don't get it." Jannie said.

"I know. Ever stay in a hotel?"

"Of course."

"The rooms are clean, everything has a place and is in its place. And sterile. Hotel rooms lack heart and soul."

She thought and said, "You're right. It belongs to Hilton, not us."

"When you have a housekeeper, the house isn't yours and it isn't hers either. It's just a bigger hotel room."

Pete added, "I remember when we were kids. Our mom did lots around the house. She vacuumed the rooms. I asked her why she vacuumed so often. The rooms looked clean to me."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers