Convince Her!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"What did she say?" Jannie asked.

"I want you to live in a clean, healthy environment. As I vac I think about loving you, your brother and your father. I vacuum the house as a way of telling you how important you are to me."

"She made our house a home." I said.

"She cooked for the same reason!" Jannie said.

"She did everything she did for that single reason. She sometimes wore threadbare dresses and didn't care, but if my shoes were getting too small we got new. Her life wasn't about her, it was about us."

"Where is she now?"

"Home. We have a great place in Santa Monica. She lives there. She took care of us and now we take care of her. When we're home we do the chores."

"Where's your Dad?"

"Dead. Died in a car accident nine years ago. We learned from him that he worked a job he hated for almost forty years so we would have what we needed to get a good start in life. He loved us."

Jannie scrubbed a lot of the yacht over the next two days. She made the meals, cleaned the boat, scrubbed the heads and sucked Pete and me three times each per day.

Pete and I fished. We caught two bluefin tuna and a huge grouper. Jannie learned how to clean them and cook them. When we tossed the fish guts overboard she saw three large sharks. Jannie noticed lots of smaller fish seemed to like hanging around under our boat.

On the forth night Jannie said good night in her usual fashion, by sucking us both and being locked in her cabin. The next morning as we sat to eat breakfast she asked, "Would either of you be interested in fucking me?"

"Would you like to be fucked?" I asked.

"Yes. I feel like it's wrong, but Mark put me here and wants me here so I should do what I can to learn while I'm here."

"Ok. Tell us, what did you do at home if you wanted Mark to fuck you?"

"Nothing. I feel bad saying it but I stopped doing anything. I figured he knew I was there. If he wanted it, he could have it any time he asked for it."

"So, how long has it been since you invited him to fuck you?"

"Too long."

"Make believe you're at home. Mark will be home in two hours. How will you greet him?"

"In a teddie!"

"What color?"

"Red!"

"Wrong! Mark doesn't like red. He thinks you love red. Mark loves teal, purple and light green teddies. His form says so. When he got home from the dock he went through your closet and drawers and tossed out everything he's seen you wear that he doesn't like. I'd be willing to bet there are no red teddies in your house."

"I don't have a teal teddie."

"Purple?" Pete asked.

She nodded. "Then wear the purple. What else?"

"No other clothes. A glass of wine and a big smile."

"What will you say and what will you do?"

"I'll meet him with the wine and a kiss. I'll help him undress and lead him to the bedroom."

"Do you know Mark?" I asked. "You'll turn him off if you do that! Take him into the bathroom and shower him. Wash him completely and play with his cock while you do it."

"Can I suck him?"

"Yes, but remember, if he cums he won't be able to fuck you for at least an hour. A very frustrating hour. Suck him until he's hard, then take him to the bedroom."

"Then he'll fuck me?"

"No. Then you'll fuck him. You don't just lie back and let him do all the work. You lie him back and climb on top. There are plenty of non-missionary positions you can use to fuck not just his cock, but his mind as well."

"But, he likes the missionary position."

"I like oatmeal for breakfast, but not every day. When sex is your idea, be in charge. Especially in the beginning. If you ride him in cowgirl position for a while and he wants to change positions, be submissive."

"Ok. So we do different positions. Then what?"

"Listen and watch. His noises and body reactions will let you know when you're doing something his body likes. Remember what he likes. A week from when his body likes something you can surprise him by remembering to do it again."

"Can we fuck, please?" The way she was squirming I knew she had been rubbing her thighs together pressing her pussy lips together for stimulation. I also knew she had masturbated every night in her cabin.

"No. There are still lessons to learn first." I got some restraints and gave them to Jannie. "Put one around each ankle and each wrist." She obeyed without question or hesitation. I was impressed at how quickly she was compliant.

Pete handed her the sunscreen. "Do us first, then yourself."

When her fingers dipped into her slit I said, "One application is enough. Please don't masturbate." She pulled her fingers back out, wet with both lotion and her own juices. She finished and put the lotion back in the locker near the cabin doors.

I said, "Come forward with me, please."

She followed me forward and when we were near the bow I got a chaise pad from a lounge and put it on the deck. "Put yourself on the pad, Jannie. Face up, head to the bow or the stern."

She picked and lay down with her head closer to the stern, feet closer to the bow. Attached to the railings were some ropes placed there by Pete earlier that morning. I took one of them and tied it to the wrist restraint on her right wrist. It extended her arm out from her body.

Jannie watched me and didn't say anything. When I moved to the other side of her and picked up the end of the matching rope on that side she said, "I'll be helpless." I could see fear in her eyes.

"This is not to hurt you. This is a learning experience. The quicker you get the lesson the less time you need to be restrained."

When I released the rope her arms were outstretched. There was a little slack in the ropes. Inches, but not enough that she could touch herself or get loose. I picked up another rope and her eyes went wide, but she didn't say anything. I knelt and said, "Give me your foot please."

She spread that leg out from her center line and I tied the rope to the ankle restraint. When I moved to the other side she moved her leg into position to be restrained. I didn't need to ask. When she was restrained I stood and she said, "Thank you for restraining me so I can learn something."

"When you have learned the lesson please tell me what the lesson is. Would you like some water?"

"Yes, please."

Eight feet above her a canvas was spread, giving her some protection from the sun. She had been slathered with sunscreen and a timer was set to remind us to give her more in two and a half more hours. I went aft and Pete took her a bottle of cold water and a straw. She drank half the bottle. He came back and we played cribbage for an hour.

At the end of the hour Pete went back to her and knelt beside her. "More water?"

"Yes, please." She finished off the bottle and thanked Pete. He pointed a single finger and inserted it into her slit, slowly and gently, beginning at the top. When his finger slid into her vagina he reversed directions and brushed against her clit as he pulled his finger out. She watched him intently and said, "Thank you" when he stood up.

Without saying anything more he came back and we resumed our cribbage game.

Three times an hour one of us visited her, gave her water and slid a finger into her. When the timer rang we both went to her and untied her legs. We slathered lotion all over her from the waist down. We caressed the lotion onto her, gently, with massage pressures and care. We retied her legs and untied her arms.

"Hold your arms out." We slathered her from neck to waist with more lotion. She thanked us. She said she needed to pee. We retied her after giving her a minute for each arm to be flexed, without touching any part of her body. She said it again, "I need to pee."

"What will happen if you lie right there and pee?" Pete asked.

"I'll get wet and my pee will run onto the deck."

"It will drip into the ocean. I doubt it will kill any of the fish or harm the deck. So, pee." He turned and headed for the rear deck of the yacht. I moved the two ropes holding her feet in place. They moved from being a foot apart to being two feet apart.

She thanked me. I knew she thanked me because she knew she was supposed to thank me, not because she knew what to thank me for, yet.

Twenty minutes later Pete went back to her and slid two fingers along her slit. They slid inside her opening easily up to his knuckles. He stood back up and as he left her she said, "Thank you, Pete. That felt really nice."

Twenty minutes more and I went to her. Before I knelt she asked, "Please fuck me. I'd really like to be fucked." I smiled. My two fingers traced the path from just above her clit, down across it to her vagina and deep inside, then back to just above her clit.

"Did you pee?" I asked.

"No. Not yet."

My hand pressed on her lower abdomen, right over her bladder. I slowly increased the pressure. "I want you to pee for me. Do it because I ask you to."

She looked at my eyes and then she closed her own. A dribble started and I pressed harder. A stream flowed out of her and splashed on the pad and onto the deck. I held pressure until the flow stopped. A bottle of water had been sitting in the sun for over an hour. I picked it up and poured all of it on her pussy. Warm clean water rinsed her and the deck. She thanked me.

When Pete slid his fingers on and in her the next time she thrust her pussy against him. She begged for more, for fucking, for anything that would get her off. He smiled and left her alone.

Ten minutes later I went to her. She heard me coming and twisted to see me. "Nick, may I please suck your cock? Or, fuck you? I really need to cum."

"Can you cum by sucking my cock?"

"I don't know! Please, help me."

"I am helping you." My fingers traced their path into her and she moaned and thrust her pussy up to meet my touch and beg for more. When they were back at the beginning I asked, "If I do that one more time, will you cum for me?"

"Oh God, I want to cum so badly! I'll try."

"If you don't cum, I'll have to punish you. You'll hate the punishment. You have to be sure you'll cum with just one more touch."

"I'm not sure." She was in anguish. Her body wanted more. Her body wanted me to pump in and out of her until she screamed. I stood and walked away. She screamed in frustration.

Ten minutes later Pete went to her. The scenario was the same for her. When he left her she was covered in sweat and thrashing on the pad. If she could have reached her own pussy she would have frigged herself to an orgasm in seconds.

As Pete walked back to me Jannie was crying. Sobbing in frustration.

I waited five minutes. I made noise as I slowly walked to her. She twisted around to watch me approach and kneel.

"Please!" She pleaded. "This is torture! Let me cum, I beg you."

"How many strokes will it take?"

"Six! No more than six!"

"What if I give you the six strokes and you don't cum?"

"Then punish me! Slap me silly! Do anything to me, just please give me six strokes!"

"You have to count them and thank me for each stroke."

"I will! Oh, thank you, Nick!"

I put two fingers together and touched her just above her slit. "When my fingers get back here that will be one."

"Yes! Thank you." She was frantic. He hips thrust upwards and every muscle she had tightened in a supreme effort to get all the stimulation she could get. Her eyes closed. As my fingers slid over her clit and down into her soft places she moaned and began to tremble. As my fingers pushed inside her she thrust as much as her restraints would allow. I was not finger fucking her. She was using my fingers to fuck herself.

As soon as my knuckles touched her outer lips I started to pull back. She moaned and pushed harder, trying to keep my fingers inside as long as she could. I spread her wetness up from her vagina, across her urethra and up to her clit. She pumped as hard and fast as she could and moaned a very frustrated moan when my fingers left her clit. I stopped at the spot where I had begun and looked at her face, contorted in frustration. Her eyes popped open and she said, "Thank you, Nick. That's one!"

I pushed my fingers back along the same path they had just finished. Jannie worked hard to cum. Sweat beaded all over her skin. Moans became louder and groans came from deep inside her.

I glanced at my watch and each pass had taken a full minute. I believed it would keep her on edge, close to the cum she wanted but never quite close enough.

"Two! Oh Nick, I'm on fire. I want to cum sooo bad!"

My thoughts had me thinking maybe I should let her cum. She really wanted it. She had been learning and hadn't been nearly as resistant as our last client. By the time she said, "Three! Thank you, Nick." I had talked myself out of it.

Four was slower and the finger pressure harder. I forced her clit to slide between my finger tips on the way down and again when my fingers came back up. After she thanked me I began again. I asked, "Who owns this pussy?"

"I do!" She almost screamed it. Her back was arched, her eyes closed, her arms pulled at the ropes.

My fingers left her pussy and I stood up. Her eyes snapped open and she begged, "Please don't stop! It's my pussy but you're in charge! Please let me cum!"

"It's your pussy. Make yourself cum!" I walked away. As I walked I heard her peeing again. I heard her crying, sobbing.

Pete went to her after five minutes. She was still crying. She didn't even notice his approach until his fingers touched her just above her slit. Her eyes opened and she said, "Thank you for coming back to me. I'll do anything to cum, for you."

"Who's pussy is this?" Pete asked.

"Mine, but you and Nick are in charge of it!" His fingers began their journey into her depths and she arched to meet him. He moved swiftly and the entire journey took maybe fifteen seconds. As she said, "Thank you. That's one" Pete stood up and left her.

She called after him. "Please come back! Please!" When he didn't stop or return she cried some more.

As I approached fifteen minutes later she started talking to me. "Nick, I think I understand. A wife has a pussy, and it's hers. A good wife has a pussy and it isn't hers. She has hands, feet, legs and tits too, but they aren't hers either. She has them to make her man's life better. All of her belongs to him. But, not like he bought and paid for them. It's like they are his because she gives herself to him... like a gift. She uses everything she has to make life wonderful for the both of them. It's not my pussy! It's yours. It's Pete's and hopefully it's Marks!"

I knelt between her knees and positioned my cock at her open vagina. She watched without blinking. I leaned forward and slid into her.

"Oh My God! Oh-My-God! OHMYGOD!!"

When I was completely inside her she looked into my eyes and said, "Take anything I have! I give it all to you! I am yours!"

As slowly as I could manage I pulled out of Jannie. As my cock left her vagina she closed her eyes. I leaned forward and touched her opening again. As I slid inside I said, "Your cunt is mine! Your pussy is mine! You will suck me when I want to be sucked, fuck me when I want to be fucked, cum when I want you to cum!"

I hit bottom and pulled all the way back out, slowly. Again and again I filled her. She was trembling and looking into my eyes all the time, nodding agreement.

"When you cum, scream as loudly as you can. Totally let go! I don't care if you pee all over us! Are you ready to cum?"

"Oh yes!" The tip of my cock just touched her opening.

"Then cum for me!" I slammed all the way in and pushed my thumb against her clit.

Her back arched, her legs tried to close on my hips, her arms pulled hard against the ropes and she screamed like someone had just stabbed her. She squirted from her vagina. She shook and spasmed while I pumped faster and faster until I came.

I kept pressure on her clit and she had one orgasm after another. When I pulled out and released her clit she dropped to the pad, released the tension to the ropes and closed her eyes. Softly she said, "Thank you. I can never say thank you enough."

Pete came to us and I saw he had a water hose with him. He sprayed us both with warm water. Us and the forward deck. When he was done he said, "You are not being released just yet."

She said, "Would you like to fuck your pussy too?"

"You aren't too tired?"

"I am tired, but never too tired to give myself to you. Ever!"

Pete untied her legs. I untied her arms. I helped her stand and she held on. Pete flopped down on the pad and said, "Get me hard please and then ride me. I want to cum inside you."

She didn't hesitate. As soon as he was hard she straddled his waist and sank down, burying his shaft up inside her. She rode him as fast and hard as she could and when he said he was close, she went faster.

As Pete came inside her she stopped and exclaimed, "I can feel you cumming inside me! Oh thank you! That feels incredible!"

Jannie made dinner that evening. Pete taught her how to make one of the entrées Mark had listed on his form. She was more than willing to learn and to perfect her lessons. She about wore Pete and I out over the next few days. Sexually she was inexhaustible, innovative and more than willing. In the galley she was a good student and when we turned the boat for home I was sure she would be more than acceptable to Mark for the rest of their lives together.

When we saw land I put batteries in my cell phone and called Mark. He answered on the first ring.

"Mark, this is Nick. Jannie is ready to be your wife."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. She's convinced. We need you to meet us at Dana Point Marina at about five. You may either take Jannie immediately or come aboard and have dinner with us before you go home or spend the night in one of our cabins. She will need clothes, including shoes before she can leave the boat."

"What happened to the dress and shoes she wore when I left her?"

"They were damaged beyond repair. Can you meet us?"

"Of course!

He came on board carrying a small suitcase. Pete took it to Jannie who dressed and did her hair. Mark and I sat on deck and shared some iced tea and cookies Jannie had made. When she walked out on deck Mark stood and took her in his arms. They kissed and he started to apologize.

Jannie put a finger to his lips and said, "Mark, don't apologize. I was wrong! You tried to tell me how to be a good wife and I didn't listen. I will spend the rest of my life being the wife you want me to be." She looked at the table and saw only one cookie left.

"Did you like the cookies?" He nodded.

"I made them for you."

He smiled and kissed her again. When it ended he said, "I hadn't decided about dinner when I arrived. I've decided to take Jannie home and spend the rest of the weekend just Jannie and me. Thank you both." He shook our hands and Jannie gave both of us chaste kisses good-bye.

Pete and I watched them walk to his Lexus and watched her kiss him before she got in. As they drove away Pete said, "My dick will be tender for days because of that woman."

"Pray for Mark. His will be tender for the rest of his life!" We laughed and went to dinner.

Jannie left our boat one year ago yesterday. A letter came to out post office box yesterday. Inside was a check for sixty thousand dollars, signed by Mark. A note said, "It's been a year since Jannie went on vacation without me. Considering what I got and what I paid for, you deserve more. Cash this as a token of my thanks." It was signed, "Mark."

Today my cell phone rang. I answered as I always do, "Speak to me."

A man said, "I work with Mark Hanson. He gave me your number and said I should call you."

"Tell me what problem you want assistance with." I said.

"My wife. If you look up the word bitch in the dictionary they have a picture of her next to the definition!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Convince her to stop being a bitch!"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers