Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I mean... it's a beautiful cunt, princess. And... um..."

"Delicious looking too." Libby added, placing her hand on her husband's to be supportive. "It's the kind of snatch that could make me go lezy and start liking girls."

"Mom!"

"Let's see that ass, sweetie." Her mom said.

Mandy flipped over putting her ass on display. With all her cheerleading and sports, her ass was round and firm but also substantial. With her girlish figure and very thin waist, the size made it pop from her backside, qualifying it as more booty than butt. It was as close to perfection as possible, and certainly more impressive than her mom's.

"Fuuuuck." Greg groaned. "It's like I didn't take the time to really look at this last night! My baby's got back!"

"It's a fuck-me booty, for sure." Libby said.

"Daddy, if this is just a bet... and if we're just practicing... couldn't you fuck me too? For practice? It wouldn't stretch me too much. Not enough for Danny."

Libby looked at him like she wasn't sure. It kind of made sense in the strangest way.

Jason appeared in the doorway. He was back in his red panties with the two strands of condoms crisscrossed on his chest like ammo. He had a headband holding his brown hair back. And he was gripping the handheld anal destroyer like a machine gun, although it looked more like a power tool with a dildo on the end.

He pulled the trigger and the dildo jacked violently in the air. It was loud. Then he cried out in his best Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation. "CUM FOR ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"

"Godamnit! For the love of everything holy, Jason!" Greg screamed. It startled the shit out of him. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus Christ!" He turned and looked at thing in his son's hands. "What the fuck did you buy? I just said butt plugs and Danny sized dildo."

"Oopsies!"

******

Greg and Jason stood in the driveway next to the car staring at it silently. Neither of them said a word. Jason was so upset with himself. He felt like he couldn't do anything right. Literally nothing. Even now, he couldn't really understand what was going on except that something was wrong, and he still couldn't figure it out. It was the same feeling he had before he went shopping, but then he had a lapse, and it was like time just skipped and now here he was again.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Jase?" Greg asked, more dumbfounded than anything.

"I... I'm not sure, dad." He said apologetically. "I kept repeating it to myself on the way to the store. Butt plugs and dildos. And then when I got there it's like I blacked out. I swear."

They both looked back at the car. There were boxes tied to the roof and so many items in the car that some of them hung out the open windows. The only available room was for the driver.

"How much did all this cost?"

Jason hadn't even thought about that. He dug through his pockets until he found his dad's credit card and the receipt. He unfolded it and cringed, handing it over.

Greg whistled. "So it's actually possible to spend over $14,000 at the Pleasure Emporium. Well that age-old question has finally been answered." He looked back at the car reading the side of one of the boxes. "A Rodeo Ryder?"

"Um... yeah?" Jason cringed.

Greg started laughing. "I said we needed to train, Jason. What did you think this was the Olympics? I mean... fuck it. It's just money. I'm sure your mom will enjoy some of this stuff. Let's clear a room and set it all up. Think you can handle that?"

"You're not mad?" Jason asked, relieved.

"You're fucking retarded, Jason. And I'm sure we could've found better ways to spend $14K. But no, I'm not mad. Let's just win this fucking bet already... and... well... I guess we have a fuck room now. I can scratch that off the bucket list."

"Okay!"

Jason was really feeling better. He started unloading boxes and bringing them inside. He could do this. He'd set up the best training room ever. And then his mom and Mandy would train their cunts. And Fuckface would fuck their shitholes. Maybe he'd even get to cheer them on. Everything was going to be okay after all. Why was he so worried earlier? He felt so stupid.

******

Libby and Mandy walked through the mall toward Nordstrom's. It was around 2pm. Mandy looked distracted like she had things on her mind. Libby kept stealing sidelong glances. She assumed she had a pretty good idea what was bothering her.

"What is it?" Libby finally asked. "You've been lost in that head of yours since we left the house."

Mandy blushed. "I keep thinking about Danny." She admitted. "I keep thinking that he's gonna fuck me tonight. Mom, I know it's just a silly bet, but I want him to like it. I want him to like my fuckhole. I don't want him to stop fucking me when the bet is over. I love his cock!"

Libby chuckled. "Me too!"

The fact that they were doing this for a bet—for the Coopers—was still firmly conditioned into their thoughts. But the dominos were falling now, ticking over one at a time, changing them slowly.

"You have dad!" Mandy whined. "What will I have? My fuckhole needs to be filled. It's been soggy all day. And all I can think about is getting cocks in it."

"Me too!" Libby said as if it were a coincidence. Mandy frowned. "Sorry, sweetie. Your father has a nice cock. But it can't fuck me like Danny. I'm gonna miss it too."

"Really?"

"Oh course! With a fat fuckstick like Danny's... I don't know... it'll never be the same." She replied with obvious concern. "Look..." She said, stopping and facing her daughter. "... We're whores, Mandy! Now, your father might say we're Cooper whores. But I don't think we get that from the Cooper genes. I don't. And I think you get it from me. I love cock! I love it! I married your father because he had the biggest cock I had ever fucked. Well... that's not so true anymore, is it?"

Danny had her slowly twisting up inside. She was still Libby Cooper, only now she was a hypersexualized version. Vocabulary enhancements aside, the real changes were much deeper. She fought an inner battle with her moral obligations to her husband and children and her growing need to whore herself out to him. She had this feeling that deep down she was a nasty fucking slut. Somehow that felt more important than family. She'd fuck him regardless, for the Cooper family pride or her own selfishness. It didn't matter at this point.

"Oh." Mandy looked glum thinking about her mom's admission. "I don't really know how you feel. I've only ever had one cock."

"The best cock! The fattest fucking piece of fuckmeat ever!" Libby stated emphatically. "All cocks are wonderful, Mandy. But not all cocks are created equal. Danny's isn't just massive. He can use it! Look at us! We're desperate to find a way to make him blow early. Why? We should be letting him pound us until our pussies surrender."

They continued walking, making their way into the department store until they found the lingerie section.

"So how do I know I'm a whore for sure?" Mandy whispered trying not to be overheard.

She seemed honestly concerned. Danny hadn't exempted her from his conditioning. It didn't matter that she really did like him, or that she'd been nice to him. She'd chosen to avoid him at her father's request, for the sake of the Cooper name, because he wasn't good enough. While Danny did genuinely care about her, he resented that, and in turn decided to warp her feelings. Now that she'd lost her cherry, she wondered quite seriously if she was a cock addict.

"I saw you looking at your dad's dick. Your cunt moistened like a morning dew. It wanted that cock." Libby stated frankly, caring far less who heard her. "You didn't care who it was. It was a dick. A hard fuckstick." She picked up a mesh camisole. "What do you think your pervy brother would do if I walked around in this see-through diddy all day?"

Mandy laughed. "Oh, mom! Don't torture him! He's been hard all day."

She tried to keep up the appearance that it grossed her out. But that need bubbled up inside her. She wanted her fuckhole filled so badly. And her mom's description of her reaction to her dad was hauntingly accurate.

"Why not? Admit it. You like it too. Hard cocks. Hard cocks. Hard fucking cocks. We make them hard, Mandy. And it turns you on as much as it does me. We don't have to do anything about it. It's just a tease. Besides I'm tired of dressing the way I've been dressing. I want to dress like a whore too. A dirty little whore."

"Geez, mom. Stop it. It's making me wet!"

"Let's buy it all. The sexiest stuff they have. No more cotton panties. Only the cock hardening good stuff."

Mandy giggled.

"How's that plug feeling anyway?" Libby asked.

Mandy reached around pressing the back of her jeans. "It's driving me nuts!" She groaned. "I don't know what happened to Jason this morning! The car was packed to the gills!"

"I wanted to stick around and investigate that. But it'll be there when we get back." Libby noted. "We should stop at that other place on the way home. The one over on Route 24. You know what I'm talking about, right? With the sexy shoes and the costumes."

"That place sells hooker clothes!"

"Yes! That's the place! We should totally go there!"

******

Danny was on a shopping excursion of his own. He'd waited a long time until his inception point when his plan finally went into action. It wasn't just about taking down the Coopers. This was a turning point for him as well. While they fell, he would rise. And as such, he needed something... different.

Danny fantasized often. Not just about ruining the Coopers or fucking their women. He fantasized about a different life, a better one, where he wasn't looked at like Danny Dugan, nerd. He got lost in his dreams of being someone dangerous and dynamic and important.

In all the months since he'd been practicing his power, he'd also been building this idea of himself. The easiest parlor trick was making someone leave behind the money in their wallet or overpay for something accidently. There were a million ways to get someone to hand over cash. And he'd accumulated quite a bit in tiny increments. Never too much. He didn't want to be a bully. But it was plenty to reinvent himself.

From the moment he planned his revenge, he'd also been making purchases, as inspiration struck, for his new alter ego—the one where he didn't give a fuck. He'd been buying things for the competition too. He'd never lose and Mr. Cooper would insist on rematch after rematch. Danny planned to up the ante each time, not just the cost per try, but with his appearance and gamesmanship. He wanted Mr. Cooper to feel one step behind. So in the past few months, his closet had filled with all kinds of interesting things. Some expensive, some not. Some ordered special and customized. All of which had remained pristine and unused.

Danny gathered his new items and headed home to get ready for the evening.

It was going to be special seeing Mr. Cooper fail a second time. The conditioning would tighten its grasp on him. His ego would bruise even more. Danny relished the thought of the man begging him, pleading with him, to fuck his wife and daughter one more time. He would relish in Jason's expression too as his nemesis watched him plunder his mom's honeypot.

The house was empty when Danny got back. He took the opportunity to trim his pubes. He used an electric razor to get a nice tight trim around the base of his cock, and then very carefully used a Gillette to achieve a smooth, freshly shorn sack. He treated himself to an extra-long shower, taking care to wash every crevasse carefully. He had his music playing and he sang along with it without a care in the world.

******

Lori Dugan came home with a trunk full of groceries. She carried them in and plopped them on the counter.

"Danny!" She called out.

He hadn't answered.

Lori huffed. He'd been so caught up in his own little world lately. And now this Mandy Cooper thing. It still bothered her. She walked down the hall trying to get his attention. Some help would be nice. She shouldn't have to ask for it.

She felt awfully strange as she passed his bedroom. The door was wide open. She could see the laundry on the floor. Normally she'd pick it up and put it in with the next wash. When was the last time she picked up his laundry? She couldn't seem to remember. It was odd. Something about it really bothered her. Didn't she pick it up every Saturday? She decided to grab it now, yet she couldn't seem to make the final steps through the doorway.

Lori panicked. This was one of those things! It was just like those other strange things that had been happening. She felt the same strange feeling. She fought it. The door was open, she thought. The clothes were right there, only a few feet away. She stepped into his room and then stopped in confusion at the collage on his walls. It was Cooper obsession. Articles were circled and highlighted. They were separated into groups for each member of the family. Charts breaking down their likes and dislikes and daily routines. And then she saw the timeline. It didn't make any sense. What was he doing?

Something was very wrong. She went down the hall to confront him. The bathroom door was open. Danny stood there staring at his reflection. He flexed. He checked out his body from various angles and bucked his hips like he was performing in a male review. He seemed entirely self-obsessed. And then she looked down further at the thing dangling between his legs. She gasped and ran back in the other direction before he could see her.

Lori wasn't sure what to do! She thought maybe she should wait and go back to take a closer look when he wasn't home. She wanted to know what he was up to. It couldn't be good. But then there was that other thing. His little nude show...

******

Two hours later, Danny came out of his bedroom. He was dressed in a new pair of Lucky Brand jeans and a button down Barney's New York dress shirt. It was easily the nicest thing he'd ever worn. He liked how he felt in it. He was used to Levi's and Costco brand dress shirts. He topped it off with Donald Pliner suede loafers.

"Whoa!" His mom said when he came into the family room. "Don't you look fancy! Where did you get those clothes?"

She was still concerned about what she had seen earlier, but her current curiosity overwhelmed it.

"Thanks! I had a little extra from helping out Mr. Cooper. I treated myself." He replied.

That certainly made her feel uneasy. What was he doing for the Coopers? Was he trying to scam them?

"Well better clothes than video games or something stupid. You're getting so mature. And where may I ask are you going so dressed up?"

"Out." He said hesitantly. "With Mandy."

"Oh." Her reply was terse. "I see. Well, have fun."

The doorbell rang. She was right on time. He answered it.

"Danny!" She screeched and jumped into his arms wrapping herself around him. "Oh my god! I thought I'd never make it until tonight! I've been dying to see you all day! You have no idea. It's all I could talk about with my mom. Literally all I could talk about all day!"

Danny drank her in. She was wearing a little black dress with stockings and black heels. She looked very beautiful—elegant even.

"You look... wow!" Danny said. "My mom is here."

"Oh my god! I'm so rude!" She didn't even wait for his introduction, and ducked around him into the living room. "Mrs. Dugan? Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I mean I'm so excited to meet you! I'm just so in love with your son."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mandy." Lori replied politely. "I didn't even know he was seeing anyone until last night."

"Well I've liked him for a longest time and I never asked him out. And now all of a sudden we're together! And I'm so happy!"

Lori was honestly confused. It was one thing when Danny said he'd been seeing Mandy Cooper. But now Mandy Cooper was standing in her living room gushing about how much she loved her son. And she was definitely out of his league.

"Just all of a sudden? Just like that?" Lori asked.

"Yeah! My dad is kinda protective. He's so picky about who I'm allowed to date. But he and Danny just hit it off!"

"Mom! Come on! We need to go. Okay?"

"Okay. Have fun." She replied, a little tentatively.

"Bye, Mrs. Dugan. It was a pleasure meeting you!" Mandy gave her a cordial little wave and flashed her magnetic smile.

******

Danny could never get over driving up to the Cooper estate. The gated entryway. The brick driveway that stretched on forever. The huge portico or the outdoor motorcar parking that was next to the already impressive five car garage.

Mandy grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs to the porch and into the foyer. A huge crystal chandelier gleamed light across the travertine floors. She pulled him into the adjoining rotunda and then up the staircase that curved along the wall of the vaulted, cylindrical room to the second floor. She moved so fast it was almost easy to miss all the detailing in the columns that rose up at the side of every entryway or the thick crown molding or even the intricate banisters and railings.

"Upstairs?" Danny managed to get out.

"Daddy wanted to be comfortable." She giggled. "Come on! I need that cock!"

She pulled him to the left at the top of the stairs into a loft that lead to the master bedroom. It was a large open space, one side leading to Mandy's room, the other to her parent's. They went right. Danny had never seen anything like it. It was literally the size of his house. It had its own sitting room and hearth and massive living area with a bed as its centerpiece. He could see beyond to the hallway that lead into the closets and bathrooms.

"Danny!" Greg boomed out. "You made it! You look all spiffed up for the occasion too!"

"Yes, Sir!" Danny replied. "A bet is a bet. It's good to see you, Mr. Cooper."

"Oh, relax, Danny!" He chortled. "I'd offer you a drink, but I don't want you getting liquor dick on me." He laughed at his own joke. "Make yourself comfortable. I thought a bedroom would be nicer."

"Thank you, Mr. Cooper." Danny said. "May I ask? Is that the marital bed?"

"Yeah, this is the master suite. It's comfy, right? Libby will be out in a moment."

Mandy pulled her little, black dress off over her head. She was left wearing a black demi cup bra with white lace embroidery, black thigh stockings and her black heels.

"I've been dying to take that off!" She squealed. "I hope I get your fuckstick first!"

"Patience, princess." Greg said. "Wait until your mother is out here. It'll be a Cooper team decision."

"I'm here." Libby replied, walking out of the hallway from the closets. She wore a red garter with black straps and black stockings, which couldn't have fit her more perfectly. She had on stiletto heels and a diamond choker necklace that must have been worth a fortune.

Greg whistled. "Shit, hun! You look good!"

"Wow." Danny gasped. "Now that's a classy whore! And Mandy! Did you trim your cum dump for me?"

"Yes! Do you like it? I hope it's okay!" She blathered.

Greg put his arm around Danny. "Take a good look at Mandy's fuckhole, Danny." He turned to her. "Princess, sit on the bed and spread your legs for our guest." She crawled up and without effort split her legs impossibly wide. "Lib did that! Tell me that's not amazing work! She's a cunt artist!"

"It's not that great." Libby replied modestly.

"I think it's perfect." Danny said leaning over and taking a very close look. "Your cunt smells delicious, Mandy." He ran a finger down her slit. "You're ready to cream already, aren't you?"

"Mmmhmm." She nodded.

"Damnit, Princess. Keep it together. We haven't even started yet!" Greg said annoyed. He could see her pussy was already glistening. "So, Danny it's the same deal as last night. The Coopers are getting their rematch. First to cum, loses. $500 a shot. Anything goes. I expect to be vindicated!"

1...56789...15