Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby crawled on the bed next to her daughter. They both sat, legs spread, waiting.

Danny pushed out some thoughts before he spoke. "Mr. Cooper, this is the rematch. Respectfully, sir, five hundred was last night. Tonight is a thousand. It's not fun if you don't raise the stakes. And I can see that you've dressed up your little fuck sluts. You must be confident."

Greg thought about it for a moment, then grinned. "Damnit, Danny! You're a tough son-of-a-bitch! You'll make a hell of businessman one day! Alright! A thousand it is. And they do look good, right?" He slapped Danny on the back. "Like two high priced hookers! Who wouldn't want to drill these girls?"

"Only an idiot, sir!"

"Exactly!" Greg replied. "Wait! Where the fuck is Jason? Goddamnit, hun. You said he'd be here. I thought he was getting his shit together! I swear to god, Lib! I swear to god! If he doesn't cheer for the fucking family I'll kill him!"

******

Jason had been working all day on the training room. He hadn't gotten any of the machines assembled in time for the girls to practice. Of course, they had plenty of dildos and vibrators and other things to use, but he was disappointed about not working faster.

He was back in his room now, running late as usual. It didn't matter though. His dad was going to be proud of him. He was sure of it. The Coopers were going to restore their namesake. He felt good about that. It was go-time!

******

"God damnit!" Greg fumed. "I'm gonna go find him."

Greg didn't even have a chance to move before Jason came bursting into the room.

"Fuckface! Fuckface! He's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!" Jason cheered at the top of his lungs. He shook two pink pompoms and jumped up and down. "Goooooo, Fuckface!"

"Jesus, Fuck! Oh my fucking god! You've fucking lost it!" Greg exploded with anger. "Is this a joke? Is this a joke to you, Jason?! What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm... I'm cheering..." He replied, softly, defensively. "... I thought you wanted me to cheer."

Mandy was dying. She couldn't stop laughing.

"Goddamnit, Mandy! It isn't funny!" Greg snapped, turning back to his son. "You're mocking me. I see that. And I did want you to cheer. For your mom and your sister! Not Fuckfa... Godamnit!" His son had him using that ridiculous name now. "Not Danny! This about the fucking Coopers! But please... tell me one thing... WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!"

Mandy was kicking her feet and holding her stomach. She was laughing that hard. She could hardly breathe.

"It's... it's a cheer costume..." Jason explained the obvious.

He was wearing a slutty cheerleader outfit from the Pleasure Emporium. Even the plus-sized one was tiny on his body. The white pleated micro mini skirt had pink trim and didn't quite cover his ass. His cock hung down below the hem. He had a White and pink crisscrossed bralet that stretched skin tight across his wide chest. And he had matching white knee-high stockings with pink trim. And of course the pink pompoms.

"I just can't, Jason!" Greg said defeated, putting up his hand trying to block the image.

Jason didn't understand why he wasn't pleased. He came to cheer! He was so certain that his dad would be proud of him. Now, he felt embarrassed and deflated. He didn't mean to cheer for the wrong side. It was a mistake.

"Thanks for the intro, Jase! I appreciate the support." Danny noted with a smile.

Jason looked up and saw Fuckface. It infuriated him. He could show his dad that he was here to cheer. This was his chance.

"I hate you, Fuckface!" Jason said. "But you're fucked now. You're in our house! This is the Coopers' house!"

"Really?" Danny said.

"You see those pussies over there?" Jason pointed at his mom and Mandy.

Danny nodded. "Uh huh."

"Those are Cooper pussies." Jason said and then broke into a cheer song. "And. They. Jam! That's what's they do! They Jam!" His arms moved in a full pompom twirling dance, getting right in Danny's face. "Say what? Say What? They Jam! Say What? Say What?" He spread his legs with a pompommed fist on his waist and one hand pointed at Danny. "That's what they do to you! They jam!" He spun around. "They drop those pussies down! They grind 'em all around!"

He dropped down into a squat, mimicking a grinding fuck. The micro mini rode high up his ass exposing him. His cock smacked against the floor when he got low.

"Dear god! That's not right!" Greg cringed, looking away.

Jason was back up on his feet shaking his ass. "Jam! They get back up! Jam! Then slam 'em down!" His ass dropped down again. He rolled forward into an awkward somersault and up onto his feet. Then spun around walking back toward Danny. "That's what they'll do to you!" He said stopping in front of him. He braced one foot back and thrust his right pompom in the air striking a pose. "Jam, motherfucker!" Then he lifted the pompoms in front of Danny's face and dropped them to the floor, walking away.

Libby was laughing as hard as Mandy. "At least he has good form."

Greg had a look of utter disbelief and disappointment. "Just sit in a fucking chair, Jason."

"Well I think he makes a great cheerleader. I wouldn't be too hard on him. He's way more supportive than last night." Danny opined. "Mr. Cooper, if you don't mind I'd love to get a closer look at these beautiful bimbos." He walked over to the bed. "Those tiny twats look good. Like mother, like daughter. Right, Mr. Cooper? It must be crazy looking at Mandy. She's so much like Mrs. Cooper."

Greg thought about it. "They are a lot alike, Danny. Now that you mention it."

Mandy spread her legs wide again making them perfectly perpendicular, holding the bottom of her upper thighs so her pussy was on fully display. Libby narrowed her eyes and spread her legs as well. She couldn't quite do a perfect split, but she came really close, not one to be shown up.

"Whoa, hun! I didn't know you could do that!" Greg croaked.

"Not bad, Mrs. C!" Danny said approvingly. "But why not get on your hands and knees and let me see those asses."

Mandy and Libby scrambled onto all fours. Danny stood back to admire them. Their asses looked amazing. Then he rearranged them so their chests were pressed into the mattress bringing their rears higher. He seemed more pleased. He pulled each pair of hips back slightly so they were hanging back over their heels. Now they were really on display.

"That looks better, right?" He said. "Practically twins! Booty twins!"

"Come on, mommy!" Jason cheered while he jerked his cock.

"Jesus, Jason!" Greg smacked him in the back of the head.

"I have an idea." Danny said. "What if I give you a handicap? I'm certain I'm gonna win this thing. What if I let them suck my cock for a bit before we get going? Give you a head start."

"I wouldn't be so certain you've got this! And it wouldn't be fair." Greg replied.

"No! Of course it'd be fair! If I agreed to it then it would."

"Okay." Greg said thinking it over. "Deal. I'll take a little assist."

They shook.

"Let's do this!" Danny announced.

He kicked his shoes off, and unbuttoned his pants. They dropped to the floor. He stood there in pair of leopard print banana hammock underwear. He pulled off his button down shirt, tossing it aside. His undershirt was custom printed. It had lettering that read: Mrs. Cooper's Sperm Donor.

"Oh, smack!" Greg gasped. "Oh! It's on, Danny!" Then he stifled a laugh. "Okay. That was good! But it's on!" He looked back at the bed. "Come on, girls! Suck the cum out of this fucking kid! Cooper pride!"

Danny smiled. "You have no idea, Mr. Cooper! I'm bringing my A-game! Your little cum buckets won't know what hit them."

"Bring it!"

Mandy and Libby scrambled from the bed like two trained cock junkies. Libby saw the shirt he was wearing and nearly creamed. She couldn't wait for her donation. Mandy reached him first hugging him and running her hand down over his underwear. She peeled them right off exposing his cock. Libby got there second. Danny grabbed a clump of her pretty blonde hair, catching her by surprise, and pushing her straight to her knees.

"Uh uh, Mrs. Cooper. You don't do anything except hoover my cock. Got it? That's what throat whore, cum guzzlers do."

Libby thought she might cum right then just listening to him talk to her that way. Finally! Someone understood what she was!

"Yes, Danny!" She replied obediently.

"And you could learn a trick or two from your mom, Mandy. This whore knows what she's doing." Danny added.

"Damn, Danny! You aren't playing around!" Greg watched intently. "She does suck a mean cock! Come on, Hun! Drain those balls!"

Jason's head felt a little wobbly again. "Mommy sucky sucky!"

Danny stepped back slowly to the sofa in the sitting area. He waved his cock in the air and whistled like he was calling a dog.

"Come on, Mrs. Cooper! Come here, girl! Come get your treat like a good bitch!" He watched her shuffle forward on her hands and knees chasing it. He sat down on the sofa as she finally caught up with him. "That's a good cock guzzler! Come on, Mandy. Get up here on the sofa. You can take this fuckstick down your throat. Your mom can have my ballbag."

"Oh, daaaamn! Hun!" Greg teased. "He just schooled you!" He looked over at his son. "Come on, Jase! Do something other than play with your prick!"

Jason waved his pompons with one hand while he jerked with the other. "Sucky fucky time!"

"That's it, Mandy!" Danny encouraged her as she swallowed his shaft deep in her throat. "Fuck, Mr. Cooper! How do you get anything done with two pro cum guzzlers under your roof?! I'd have these two cum junkies sucking me off all day! It's fucking heaven!"

Greg actually thought about it for a moment. Did he have two cum guzzlers? He watched Mandy sucking Danny's cock. Her full lips rolled down his shaft so seductively. God! Her ass was perfect hanging in the air facing him with her moist pussy lips begging for cock.

"I never really thought about it like that before!" Greg replied. "But look at her! Just like her mom! Two whores!" He looked down at his wife, her mouth filled with his sack. "Suck his balls, hun! Drain those fuckers! Come on, Princess! Work that fuckstick! We can win this!"

Greg was as hard as his son. Father and son, sitting in chairs next to each other. Their desire spiked with the help of Danny who kept pushing thoughts into them.

"Shit! I would love to blow my load like this!" Danny groaned. "Do you guys need a team huddle?" He tapped Mandy on the head. "Switch places with that cum dump you call mom."

Mandy dropped to the floor taking his balls in her mouth. Libby dove on his cock nearly swallowing it whole. She smiled at her daughter when she came up from air.

Greg was getting uncomfortably hard. "I... I think we know our strategy. But who wants to go first?" He asked. "Um... no... let's do a huddle... a huddle! Team Cooper!"

The girls broke away reluctantly and joined Greg and Jason. Danny walked over to the bed to wait for their inevitable answer. Of course, he knew what was coming. He pushed the next series of thoughts out, manipulating their already awkward situation.

Greg took a knee with Mandy and Libby. Jason sat in his chair tugging away at his cock.

"Who's first?" Greg asked.

Mandy kept looking at Jason's hard cock. She giggled. "Jason! What's with you?"

He just grinned.

"Come on, Coopers! Let's get our heads clear! We have a bet to win!" Greg barked. He didn't bother to yell at his son. It was a lost cause. "Who's up?"

"I am!" Libby jumped in. "I'll go first!"

"You know the plan, hun! Hands in!" Greg instructed. "One. Two. Three. Cooper!"

Libby had been waiting for that cock to fuck her since the second it slipped out of her last night. Sure, her daughter was cute with her puppy love attraction, but Mandy couldn't appreciate the rarity of such a great fuck. Libby felt her nipples stiffen as she approached the bed. It was a shame she couldn't try and enjoy this. But she wanted her husband to win. Some small part of her did at least. She couldn't just blow him off and have a fuckfest. She looked at the confident smirk on the teenager's face. It excited her.

Mandy sat next to her dad on the sofa. He grinned as his wife stepped up to the plate.

"What's the position, Mrs. Cooper?" Danny asked.

She smiled devilishly. "Anal, Danny. I want you to fuck my ass!"

Jason jumped out of his seat remembering that conversation in the car again. It all came flooding back in one chilling, vivid replay of images. Pure clarity of what was happening.

"It's a bomb!" He shouted, realizing they were all being mind controlled. "It's a super-duper Cooper pooper!"

"Yes!" Greg hooted. "It is, Jason! It's an awesome pooper. But it won't cum!" He pumped his fist. "Game. Set. Match." He started to sing. "Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling..."

Danny hadn't said a thing. Libby got on the bed doggystyle. She pressed her knees into her chest while keeping her ass low giving him access to her backdoor. She pointed to the small bottle of lube on the nightstand. Danny obliged and added a bit to her hole and then to his cock.

"Anal." He said flatly looking up at Mr. Cooper. "It's my specialty."

Greg's face fell. It was something about the way the kid said it.

"Mrs. Cooper this will be better than anything you've ever felt in your ass. It'll be the best ass fuck of your goddamn whore life. I guarantee it'll feel better than any time Mr. Cooper fucked your shithole."

Danny was pushing the thoughts into her as he said the words out loud. He tweeked the others as well.

Jason ran to the sofa. "Mandy, it's a bomb!" He whispered. "You've got to pop the bum bum! If he puts in the no-no hole everything goes kapow!"

"Shhh. Quiet, Jase. Mom's about to get torn up by this thing." She patted the seat on the other side of her.

Jason sat down realizing that Fuckface made it so he couldn't stop it, and he couldn't say anything that made sense. It was horrifying. His hand slipped back to his cock and started stroking it. He couldn't help himself.

Danny pushed his cock into Mrs. Cooper's ass. He didn't slam it home like last time. It stretched her open painfully slow. Libby's eyes shot open wide and she gasped the second she felt the head push past her ring and the full girth of him opened her up. It pushed deeper and deeper sliding inside slowly igniting her ass.

"Gaaaahh!" She gasped out loud clenching the sheets with her fists. "Hwaaaah!"

Danny waited until he was pressed up against her. His trimmed pubes pushing into her ass cheeks. He shimmied his hips making sure he was buried deep pulling her hips back, settling his cock as far in as possible. Then he grabbed Mrs. Cooper's hair and pulled her head back.

"I want you to look at Mr. Cooper. I don't want you to look anywhere else. Okay, Mrs. Cooper?"

"Uh huh." She whined.

"Good." Danny said. "I want him to see your face."

He pulled out of her just as slowly until just the tip was inside, and then pushed forward again. When he was almost buried completely he rammed the last half an inch.

"Oh god, Danny!" Libby blurted. Her face had a look of concern and surprise, like she wasn't sure what was happening.

"Come on, hun!" Greg called out. "He's barely fucking you!"

Danny didn't stop. He fucked her in long, painfully slow thrusts, always slamming home that last little bit. He kept his hand wrapped in her hair holding her head up, forcing her to watch her husband.

"Oh fuck! Danny!" She pleaded. "It's so good! Ohmygod, babe! He's got me stretched soooo good!"

Danny moved just a little faster, slamming her just a little harder. It had an immediate affect after going slow for so long.

"Ohfuck! Ohfuck! Fuck it! Danny, fuck my ass!" She pleaded.

"Come on, mom!" Mandy cheered supportively. She braced her hand on her dad's thigh, worriedly. "Daddy!" She gasped softly. "You're so hard." Her hand ran up and down the length of his pants feeling his erection.

"I own your ass, Mrs. Cooper. I'll ruin this shithole!" Danny growled.

Libby gasped. "Ohgod!" She closed her eyes trying to hold it back.

And then Danny started to really fuck her. He held her hips and slammed into her ass in long, hard, fast strokes.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" She cried out suddenly.

"Son of bitch!" Greg slammed his fist down on the table in front of him. "Damnit, Danny! It's a bionic cock!" His wife looked distressed still. "What happened, hun? You don't cum from anal!"

"I... I dunno!" She whined.

******

Lori Dugan poured herself another overly large glass of wine. She took a huge gulp. There was something terribly wrong. She wiped her tears on the sleeve of her bathrobe again. She'd been at this for almost two hours already.

"I'm going to Danny's bedroom." She said. "I'm going to Danny's bedroom."

She stood up and walked out of the kitchen through the living room and into the hallway. She could do this. She got to Danny's bedroom and saw his closed door. That was his personal space. She didn't want to intrude and she walked past it without a second thought. She made her way back to the kitchen.

Lori sat there for a moment. She had meant to do something. What was it again? She took a sip of her wine and then looked at a note sitting next to it on the kitchen table. She picked it up.

'Why can't I go into Danny's room?'

Lori remembered now. She went down the hall and walked right past it. She couldn't even remember wanting to go inside. She started crying again. What was happening? She'd seen what was in there earlier. She wanted to go back and take a closer look, but now no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't for the life of her go inside. Every time she intended to go to his room something happened and it's like she forgot and ended up somewhere else.

She gulped from her glass and cried, convinced she was losing her mind. There was definitely something happening.

******

Greg knelt down in front of Libby at the bed. He had a serious look on his face. She wore a look of disappointment.

"I've fucked that ass countless times, hun." He said quietly. "It can take a pounding. Now I think our problem is that we spent so much time doing orgasm denial that you were dying to cum. Sure Danny has a big fuckstick. But he's a fucking kid! You're a hot fucking whore! He should be blowing early."

"I'm sorry." Libby sighed. "It's never felt like that before. I swear."

"He's in our heads! That's all. Want to give it another go?"

"I'll try."

Greg stood back up. "Alright, Danny. Double or nothing! I faced a lot of tough opponents... but you! Damnit, Danny! You're a tough little fucker!"

"Your wife has a first rate shit hole, sir." Danny replied. "It's an honor to analize her."

Jason wimpered. "Fuckface is exploding the Cooper pooper!" He tried to explain what was happening to everyone, but the words came out all wrong.

"Don't worry, Jase." Greg said, misunderstanding. "Your mom will get him this time!"

Mandy was simply soaking. She needed to be fucked. Her dad sat down beside her again, and she rested her hand on his thigh.

"Doesn't mom look hot getting fucked?" She whispered.

"Yes, she does, princess!"

"Take out your fuckstick, daddy! I'm sure she'd like to see that you're excited."

"Not now, princess. The game's about to start."

"Aww."

Jason leaned over horrified that Mandy was rubbing his inner thigh. "Tuggy tuggy, boom boom."

Mandy giggled. "What is with you, Jase?" She said. "You've been hard all day."

He just stared at her with wide, confused eyes unable to express himself. It was awful.

Danny stood at the side of the bed. He was still rock solid. "Mrs. Cooper? Same position?"

1...678910...15