All Comments on 'Correspondence with Anne Ch. 02'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Fun, sexy, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it.

Although there were a few "Oops!" (typos), I enjoyed the emotions of two people lucky enough to find what everyone searchs for. As I said, I loved it.

Kudos for a great story of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
since i like your stories i gave this one a shot

wasnt bad at all. i did think you were going to have some kids between the three of them. (anne, cathy and carl) when you had anne say she loved cathy almost as much as carl. figured cathy would have the kids and they would have two mommies and a daddy. (thats just the way this site works! lol)

another thing, you have to wonder about his first wife. you had her being a lying bitch that had her tubes tied. that could have been the end of it and there wasnt any cheating going on, but was that all it was? hell if i had a wife for that long that deprived me of children for such a selfish reason. if she wasnt already dead, i think id want to kill her again. lol

anyway, good story i look forward for future creations.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Enlightening Story

TS stories have always been way outside of my comfort zone. I have no idea why but at the end of the story I was hoping for Anne's happiness. More than entertaining your story gave me pause to reasses my opinion with regards to TS and to see them in a new and favorable light. Thanks for thIs enlightenment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Even More Beautiful!

Thank you for the wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sincere appreciation

I just finished your lovely story and wanted to thank you for writing with such understanding and a sympathetic voice,and a wonderfully romantic story to boot

Some of the plot echoes my own journey of self discovery and transformation and I found resonance with Anne -- I am even 40 so I felt some of her frustration in her search for romantic fulfillment. Love, even for a "normal" person is often a search with no guarantee of success. For a transfemme such as Anne and myself, it can sometimes seem an impossible quest.

I am one of the very lucky women who did find that guy, the one who seems to love me exactly for who I am and not a bit in spite of it.

It's funny and a tribute to you as a writer, that you precisely understood the incredible fear surrounding the first time/ first intimate coupling that Anne felt and certainly most transfemmes feel. I have been there more than once in my life but it doesn't ever become easier.

To sum up, you captured a slice of a life that most people could not possibly understand but which I have known about myself since I was five years old.

Kudos and once again my sincere thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are a great story teller. You handle a touchy subject and make it seem wonderful. It was just a non erotic romance story,which is my favorite kind if you read my comments.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

Romantic. I have some hangups but a story where there are elephants that could be in the room. Then,the extra distance they need istraversed by true love.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Lost it

You lost interest in the story and just hurried it through. So you lost me in the story. Pathetic actually. Could have been so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anne

Commented on the first part,thanks again,not the first time I've read this one.ignore other folks you can't please everyone,your one of my favorite authors,have a beautiful day

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 4 years ago

Call it what you want, it's still a love story. And a beautiful love story at that.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
still a love story

Good writing as usual, don't quite and still don't understand the transgender thing but I guess love is love, go figure. There ain't no accountin' for the people some people love. Don't know what motivated you to write a story like this but you handled it well.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 3 years ago
Wow, Totally wonderful story

I gushed over the beginning story, so I was hopeful for the ending that we as readers ended up with. Thank you so much again. As one reader stated "I don't get the transgender thing" and I don't either. But true love is true love no matter what other folks have to say. I was exposed to a T-Girl when I was over seas in Bangkok. I didn't know for months,she was that good as a woman. She was just a friend and we dated and she showed me around all over Thailand. She told me one evening as we were out to dinner who she really was. We never were romantically involved but she wanted me to know. Didn't bother me in the least at all. She actually got the true sex change about 4 yrs. later. We kept in touch via snail mail over the yrs. (way before the internet) that was 50 yrs ago. Now that I am a widower for the past 5 yrs. and started to read LIT stories I checked out the various offerings in the different categories. Most I hated. I especially hate dom stuff and humiliation and most Trans stuff seems to have one in dominance. Until I read your story I figured all was lost on this genre.

Now in my later years I would like to meet a T-girl again just to understand the lifestyle, an interview so to speak not an encounter. Friends, yes totally within my comfort zone. Once again KUDOS FOR A GREAT LOVE STORY>

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Showing the love between two people. Thank-you

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

A wonderful love story.

THANKS

RoryG521RoryG521almost 3 years ago

First time in five Yeats of reading that I gave Five stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You seem to have the right words for every story. Really good story that not many would tackle and did it with grace and care. We all need someone in our lives whether it be a partner, friends or pet(s). We can't enjoy the same things - how boring would THAT be. Thank you Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great LOVE story. really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can you write this well in so many stories? Only saw a few grammatical errors but it is a 5* story.

AkilaraAkilaraalmost 2 years ago

Today I discovered your stories. And started with this one.

It is an unusual story.

Especially for this site Literotica.

Very subtle, very sensitive and ... believable, even if too good to be true. It is a very erotic, beautiful tale from the land of love. Although it, and perhaps because it, eschews extensive details of sex.

I am looking forward to your other stories.

Thank you.

With kind regards from Germany.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

LOVED IT!!! This was one sweet story, well told, ... a few small typos, like I also tend to make, ... you make me feel better about my own meager writing skills, ... Thank you for Anne and Carl, loved Julie and Cathy too, ... Bless you qhml1 (quit humping my leg?) -- Are you a dog lover/owner?

from the suburbs of northeast Sacramento ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story but this was a romance. One of the prime characters just happened to be trans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, well written story. One comment though: Do NOT trust computer spell checkers! They’re designed by English Lit. Doctorates, so any mis-spelled word matches up with an 1000 year old Anglo Saxon term. Thy story doth amuse my senses. Hither to, avast, and anon, jive Horatio!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely story brilliantly written with feeling. Simple subject of two people getting to know one another falling in love and making it work. Doesn't matter what sexes they are this story is valid for MF. FF. MM. MT etc. just that they make each other happy. More like this please BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like this author’s stories, always well written, with actual characters as opposed to strawmen.

I think this had a proper appreciation of genuine trans humanity, seeking a loving relationship with the attendant ‘unique’ fears of rejection, rather than the usual fantastical futurani/dom/sub caricatures offered by other authors on Lit in this category. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you Q. Its a shame more folks don't seem to read!

somewhere east of Omaha

newford9bnewford9babout 2 months ago

An excellent read for the third time. Having family members who are Lesbian, Gay and "Not sure" I found this tale more true-to-life than many other stories on here. 5 Stars

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 months ago

Well written story A love story about a chick with a dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES