Cougar House Ep. 031: Bitch Please!

Story Info
Skyping with Elliot things get heated.
7.7k words
4.68
6.2k
4
4

Part 31 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skyping with Elliot things get heated. Time for answers Young Man. MEN!

*

"Oh, Darryl, how could you have let our son have sex with me, without my knowing?"

Margo Needy isolated herself away from everyone by taking a walk out to a hidden orchard within the timber of her massive property for apples. Her Garden of Eden she called it. The question these days was just who the serpent was...Darryl or Elliot? Her tears were not of hurt but confusion. Her late husband Darryl Needy had instilled in her that all men deserved her body. Controlling her urges while raising her son Elliot to manhood as a true Mother would, although only being his adopted parent, she set aside her sexual appetite.

Presuming her son oblivious to his parents lifestyle she gave it very little thought on her son's actual knowledge. Her own husband had kept her in the dark by teaching Elliot how to have sex and learn dominance. Even before Elliot went to Paris to study abroad she had no clue of his desires for her. A crush perhaps but more? Margo should feel betrayed. She was not.

"Here's a few juicy ones." She plucks low hanging fruit from its stem and puts them in a hip pouch capable of holding large numbers. After adding eight selected apples she fidgets, "Maybe I'll make an apple pie for the boys. I need to unwind without that meaning an orgasm. I know Darryl would disagree but right now I'm in charge of my immediate destiny dearest Husband. Leave me to my baking." In her mind his spirit was there beside her every second guiding her. Today she was going to defy him. Defy even her five young Masters. Today she required Margo time. Luckily the boys were gone off to work. No objections to her own rule until later. For now, it was just she and Johnny Appleseed. That was the name of the tree. It had a big trunk, well hung at that. Branches of apples that is.

"I wonder why Heath hasn't chased me down lately? He hasn't said a word since he went to meet his old Teacher. Have I lost his interest due to her?" Margo knew Frannie and her husband Riley through Darryl and the school board. Having spoken a few times with Frannie over her son Elliot, her husband was there that day to show off his Policing skills as if Show and Tell for teens. While instilled to adore all men, Riley just didn't meet her approval.

"Maybe I should check on Heath." She eyed her cell but tucked it away instead. Returning home she chose to give him space and let him come to her, he was Master after all. She was...oblivious until called upon. "I better enjoy my me time while I can. It won't last."

Breaking out the flour and necessary spices she occupied her kitchen forming dough with a rolling pin. She loved baking so this was a rare treat for her. Pie pan coated and dough formed she cleaned her apples and peeled them, cutting them into slices then strategically spreading them out in a cinnamon brown sugar sauce for the apples to flavor in their juices. After that she added a dough lid to the pie, pinching the edges together, and then carving tiny slits in the crust for the juices to breath and spill out. From there she then slid it into her preheated oven.

"There! Dessert after dessert." She giggled, "Me first, pie after they work up an appetite. Hopefully someone comes home to sample both of us."

Relaxing after cleaning up her counter top of flour Margo adjourned to the living room while the pie baked. Bottled water instead of wine for once, she felt dehydrated. "Lord I need to get in a run today but I just feel lazy. I'm entitled to take a day off now and then. After all I sweat off five pounds a day fucking the boys."

Sitting there many things ran through her mind. Trying to block out her fears of any upcoming conversation with Elliot she turned on the TV and caught an episode of Dancing with the Stars. "That's something I haven't done in awhile. Ballroom dancing used to be so much fun when Darryl was still here."

Flipping channels she then found the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze, country music and more dancing. "That has to be a sign. I want to go dancing. Question is can the boys find time to take me? Maybe they can bring dates so I can really cut a rug. Shoot! Nobody is even old enough to get served alcohol. Well, Maria is if Cabot invites her. Of course, I'll be dancing at that party the boys are throwing out back, but that's belly dancing. As long as there's at least a day between the two I should be fine. I'll ask them."

Curled up on her sectional watching Swayze kick ass, her cell pinged. Looking at it she held her breath, "Elliot!" Reading his text he told her that his friend Farouk aka Fuk had bought all her pictures and he broke bank. Fidgeting at what she did for him compiled with the new knowledge of what he'd done to her she felt like retaliating but chose the better part of parenting. Forgive and forget. Forgive at best.

"I'm happy he enjoyed me." She typed back, "We really need to skype someday soon Elliot. I miss my baby boy."

"I can make time tonight before Giselle gets here. She's coming to hang out with me in my dorm room. Yep! Sneaking in. LOL!" He wrote back.

"Don't get into trouble. I can't bail you out way over here." He being in France, she in the state of Pennsylvania in the United States. Looking at her grandfather clock for the current time she calculated when best to fire up her laptop later, coinciding with his schedule she shrugs then texts him back. "It's 10:30 AM here now so what time do you suggest on your end?"

"8:00 Francois time, so 3:00 your time. I'll text you if it's any later."

"Okay! I miss you baby boy." She pouts a moment. No matter what he had done to her it was impossible to hold a grudge. Her son regardless of not being blood was still the only son she knew. Although his friends living with her often called her Mom she was more their sex toy slave, of that she thrived. Fitting her current lifestyle they were perfect. Perhaps someday she might get remarried to another more logical male but that was not even in the cards right now. A normal relationship would likely be boring. Blame Darryl!

"Miss you too Mom. Oh, Farouk told me to tell you salam 'aleikum helwa. He had to spell that for me. LOL!"

"What does it mean? Egyptian correct?"

"Yepper! It means hello beautiful."

"Oh my! Tell him thank you." He did just that on his end also telling Farouk my slave says thank you Sir. Farouk grinned and brought up the pictures he purchased from Elliot to surmise Margo's true beauty. On Elliot's end Fuk as they nicknamed him told Elliot, "I would possess your slave for one week. Name your price."

As Margo awaited further texts Elliot sat back in his desk chair and dropped his jaw, "Seriously?"

"Yes. I must..." Farouk hides his embarrassment a bit, "I must lose my virginity to your slave."

"Whoaaa!" Elliot became speechless, he knew the feeling, his own Mother having taken his virginity without even knowing it. She did now Elliot. Busted without the nut Buddy! Well, back then yes, but not now. "Let me...think about that?"

"Yes of course! If I may...my birthday is in two weeks. I will be 20."

"Right! Plenty of time. Problem is my slave is over 6,000 miles away. I'm not a rich guy Fuk."

"I will pay handsomely for her week of ownership. This includes her travels. My Father has a private plane I will send it to America for her."

"Holy shit! Uhhh? Wow! Mind blown here Buddy."

"You may as they say...name your price."

"Cool million?" Elliot jested expecting the young man to roll his eyes.

"By cool, I presume you mean one million American dollars?"

"Sure!" Certainly Fuk would tell him that was too much.

"Agreed!" A hand is extended out of friendship. Elliot dropped his jaw, yet again.

"I should have said two mill." He chuckled.

"I will up my offer by two hundred thousand." Afraid to tell Fuk no and never hear such and offer again Elliot cracks his knuckles as if mulling it over.

"Million three you have a deal. Conditions though. She must not be hurt. I'd hate to have to give you a black eye." He chuckled.

"You do know I have bodyguards that can give you a black eye right back?"

"Ouch! Right! Done!" A handshake extended the deal was sealed. Watching Farouk grow a vivid smile and share enthusiasm Elliot felt he sold his Mother's soul to the Devil. As Farouk leaves Elliot received another text from Margo. "Elliot? Are you still here? I need to check my apple pie."

"Yeah! Sorry Mom! Fuk just...threw me...maybe us...a deal I don't think we can refuse."

"Oh? Do we now have a camel to eat our lawn?"

"That's racist Mom." Elliot still laughed, it was kind of humorous, something he himself might say.

"It was not meant to be. You know how I like humps." She giggled.

"Long necks too." He sent a tongue razzing emoji.

"Mmmm! We should not be talking this way young man."

"You just sent me video and naked pics. Come on Mom, we don't need to act like it's wrong."

"What is this offer? More pictures?"

"Ummm?" He dreaded telling her expecting a HELL NO!!! "Well...it's a large sum of money. Not pics or video exactly, I guess he might take some."

On her end Margo cocked an eye brow, she certainly could use money these days. Never expecting exactly how much Elliot would tell her she pondered, "Take some? Is Elliot eluding that I meet with Farouk... in person? Oh my Goodness!" Her heart jumped, "With my Bed & Breakfast idea I could use any step up financially. It's only video probably. I can do that for Elliot. Of course after he finds out I know about his secret stash up in the treehouse he might panic and clam up on me. Let's hear him out." She nods and texts, "How much money?"

"Half a million." Elliot fired back, not wanting to give her every cent, on his end saying, "Still gives me 700,000. Winning the Lottery here if I'm lucky." Evil he was.

Eying his texted amount her eyes bulged and she sat up from her sofa. Smelling her pie she hurried to the kitchen, breasts swirling in her rush. Pot holder in one hand she took the dessert out of her oven, the edges were darker than she had hoped but it was done. Sitting it on her oven top she stared at the pie. "Oh, Elliot! Apple of my eye...that's a lot of dough." Giggling she texted back with, "He must be playing games with you Elliot. Let's talk tonight through Skype and you can ask him to be there with you. I will talk to him face to face."

"I'll arrange it. This could be huge if he's serious. I mean look how much he paid for video and pics."

"We're continents away from one another Elliot."

"He said he would send a plane for you."

Eyes bulging wider she trembles suddenly. "He...wants to meet in person?"

"Sex. He wants to own you for one week here in France, so he can still keep up his studies."

"WHAT???" She laughed about it, telling herself, "He can't be serious." Following up on his text she added, "Own me?"

"Yeah! He...kind of thinks you're my slave, not my mom. LOL!"

"ELLIOT!!!" She burst into laughter and blushed a bit. "Well, I suppose Heath did order me to let Elliot be my Master too. This is insane." Finishing her conversation she said, "I won't let on to Farouk I'm your Mother. I swear the things I do for you."

"YOU'RE AWESOME!" Elliot typed in bold letters to emphasize his conquering of her.

"You better love Mommy, Mister!"

"Forever Mom! I owe you my life. This money is my way of showing it." Using her that is, she was still coming out richer than she was at a half million big ones.

"Talk tonight. I'll refer to you as Master." She ended it with an LOL!

"Cool. Ummm? I'm going to call you Slut."

"On one condition...you wash your mouth out with soap every day I'm over there...if this is real. LOL!"

"I would for you."

"So...we split the money?"

"Naaa! My gift to you Mom. I love you." His words touch her heart.

"Awww! You know I'd cut you in." If she knew his greed she might just cut him.

"I'm good! See you at 3:00 your time. Be ready...oh, wear something sexy for Farouk. The more we keep his interest the better this gets real."

"Why don't I just be naked? It's not like you boys haven't seen me before."

"Good idea...Slut! LOL!" Yes indeed!

"Bye Mister."

"Master!"

"Uh huh! LOL! Bye Mister Master!" Good enough for now.

"YES! I'm gonna be rich." Elliot pumped his fist, "God! I hope Fuk isn't Fuking with me."

********

Around 2:00 in the afternoon Margo Needy had finished a quick ride on her cardio bike, feeling guilty over not going on her usual run. Sweaty and still sexy she didn't want to be caught wearing clothes in the house, Heath Talbot especially brutal when it came to panties, she went to her bedroom and took a very brief shower to freshen up before any of the boys began getting home. Make up perfect she glorified her supermodel status and prowled her home in the buff. With air conditioning on for awhile longer the chill offered goosebumps, nothing usual with her nipples they were surgically perky 24/7. She had her late husband Darryl to thank for that miraculous marvel.

Moving back to her living room on the main level of her mansion she put on her collar for her four Master's so that they didn't get after her. In her mind it was all in good fun, but she knew a couple of her young roomies considered it serious. They owned her ass, she was more than happy to keep their growing personas invigorated.

Truthfully she missed the control that Darryl once had. Now with Elliot off in France she could be herself, in some cases what Heath demanded, Brian Hancock as well. Her other Master's Cabot Ross and Eric Crowe were gradually getting used to the idea of ownership but neither expected it every second of every day. When they were in the mood, she was there for them.

"Someone should be rolling in here soon. Should I lay in my cage? No, I can't live in there, they need to know I'm out and about too. I did make them a pie so that should keep me from being punished. Besides they know I can't live without my workout routine."

She wanders to the front picture window onlooking her property to see if there were any signs of them coming home. "Not yet! Brian usually comes home early on Wednesday from helping his father cut down trees. Heath hasn't been painting as much, half days lately. Cabot I'm not certain what his schedule is at Hilltop, lunch rush is over by now. Eric? Good question. I wonder if he asked that Lisa girl out? Maybe if I can talk them all into going dancing I can meet her. Brian's stepsister Gwen too. I've met Maria so Cabot...wait, what if he brings the two sisters he's been talking about? I mean I'm happy he's found interesting playthings, but I miss being the center of attention. Although I did get a good portion of his day at Elliot's treehouse."

Sighing she decides to step out on her front porch and into the sunshine. It felt wonderful after being under air conditioning the last few hours. Moving out into the grass barefooted she danced about like Julie Andrews without the singing, she did however lift her breasts and ponder that her hills were alive. It was just nice knowing she had this freedom being out in the middle of nowhere.

Opting to go out further she turned facing her home and put her hands on her hips, "I really hope I get funded by the bank to add on. This place can be a haven for those wanting to get away from it all. When the boys suggested the Bed & Breakfast idea it just seemed like destiny. It has to happen." The financial option Elliot posed sounded shady but if Farouk was serious how could she pass up the opportunity? Half a million sounded out there, Elliot's friend might be wealthy but could he possibly be willing to throw that much cash at her without a thought? He could be pulling Elliot's leg. Then again, he did buy a bunch of pictures and video of her naked from her son. Was Farouk that hot for her? She was much older even if she looked young. Undoubtedly Elliot told her she was in her 20's. If he did, "He just made my day."

"It would be fun to see Paris again. What's one week under Farouk's silly ownership?" Lost in the hopefulness of money she hadn't realized cars coming up the drive until they were nearly right up on her, Cabot in the lead, Brian in his pickup truck close behind. Hearing a horn she jumped then turned to face their arrival. "Was I that distracted?"

Flaring her eyes Margo opted to drop to her knees in the grass as a sign of respect toward her Master's. Remaining there the boys parked and joined one another on their walk toward the house. Cabot removing his tie from his uniform shirt draped it around his neck until Brian swiped it.

"She can bring it back to you later." Cabot in passing merely leaned over and kissed Margo on the forehead. Brian however moved behind Margo and tied her wrists together behind her back with Cabot's neck tie. Stepping back in front of Margo, Brian began unfastening his blue jeans then lowered them to his ankles. Dick encouraged after a few strokes he slapped her face repeatedly with it. "Open up Mom!" Margo did indeed, allowing him to plunge his massive cock down her throat. Gripping her by the back of her head he face fucked her for a good ten minutes. She was one gagging saliva sloppy whore by the time he finished nutting down her throat. "That's a good Mommy Margo. God I needed that." So did she.

"Thank you Master." She peered up at him with teary eyes, mascara running to her chin.

"Anything new?" He pulled his pants up.

"I made my Master's an apple pie."

"Awesome! My belly is growling."

"So was mine. Thank you again for feeding me." She giggled licking her lips.

"My pleasure." Hearing another vehicle arriving Brian looked over his shoulder, "There's the Stranger. You talk to Heath since his hookup with Frannie?"

"No. I was curious if you boys had. He's been rather quiet."

"Unlike him isn't it? I'll hang here with you and we can see if he's sociable." Margo was happy to share any time with him, this was as much of a treat as the jizz in her tummy. Parking, Heath sat in his Nissan Xterra and looked their way but took his time in getting out. He knew they were stalling. They sensed he was as well. Eying Margo on her knees naked as she was, Heath in his ever high hormonal urges wanted her but, wasn't keen on dealing with Brian. He knew he would ask all about Frannie, stories he denied him, all of them.

"Fuck it!" Heath cursed and stepped from his ride. Shuffling up the lane he tried to play it cool. "What's going on?"

"That's what we wanna know. Why are you being evasive these days?"

"I'm not being evasive. Every now and then I just feel like being by myself." Looking down at beautiful Margo he sighed, "Face fuck her? She looks like a rabid raccoon."

"That I did!"

"That he did." She giggled and intentionally opened her mouth wide inviting him in. Puckering Heath took her up on it, dropping his painters pants and whipping out a timid cock. With Brian looking he grew intimidated suddenly.

"You gonna watch me?"

"Why not? We watch each other when we gang up on Mom here."

"Little space...?" Heath hinted.

"I'll go inside." An unexpected slap on Heath's ass by Brian's hand made Heath jump and look haunted, "Give her hell." Margo eying Heath's reaction found him almost embarrassed, so unlike her Master. Instead of questioning him as Brian took his leave Margo just went for Heath's cock and sucked on him to relax whatever was bothering him. While he wasn't ready to admit what he endured at Transylvania Station at the hands of Frannie's husband Riley and his brother the biker, they all forcing Heath to endure an all male bukkake, his ego needed to hide the humiliation. Grasping reality Heath trained his emotions and face fucked Margo even harder than Brian had. Once nutting Heath pulled out of her and jerked final droplets on Margo's face. Ever faithful to his requirements she captured what she could on her tongue.