Cougar House Ep. 031: Bitch Please!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cabot used a tissue to clean the monitor on his end the group came back into view. Moved aside Margo sat her pie plate down then licked her own monitor of jizz. Seeing his Mother's lapping tongue, Elliot felt evil and pressed Giselle's face back up to it. Appearing as both women were licking it up, as well as Frenching Elliot busted up. "Crème de la crème." He heard his friends sharing in his laughter. Brian spouting, "Mother's milk!"

Ending the long distance tongue wrestling, Elliot sat down and pulled Giselle into his lap, she hugging him tightly. She felt wonderful, loving, basking in his glory. Master? Maybe so. His attitude softening, the monitor was cleaned well for better visibility. Margo now seated as she had been earlier.

"Where were we before we all lost our minds?" Margo giggled.

"I think I love this girl Mom." He rubbed Giselle's back softly. She snuggling up to him and caressing his chest.

"You look adorable together. Tell her I look forward to meeting her."

"Be honest Mom...do you hate me?"

"No Master."

"I'll wire you money to get your B & B started. Once Fuk tells me his plans I'll fill you in on your flight over here."

"I love you Ell...Master. I'm going to say goodnight." She warmly smiles until she feels her chair being pulled back. Brian dragging her to her feet kicks the chair away and forces Margo forward on to the table. Her wrists held behind her back she was helpless as he rammed his dick into her cunt. Fucking her in front of Elliot was going to happen whether she liked it or not. Eye contact on the monitor Margo just let herself go, moaning wildly to a chorus of, "FUCK ME BRIAN....MASTER!"

Giselle looked at her then at Elliot. "What is happening?" She signed. Elliot just watched his mom getting pounded, hair tugged back and smiling. For five minutes Brian Hancock made his Mother crazy, then pulled out and shot his load on her ass cheeks and across her spine. Easing away from her Heath took over and fucked her until he too rained over her silky back. Cabot next. Finally Eric. All four felt compelled to show Elliot how much they worshiped Margo. A ball of sweat she collapsed her chin on the table and stuck her tongue out at Elliot and an amazed Giselle.

"Well, that was fun." She exhaled and puckered a kiss toward Elliot. "Goodnight Baby Boy...Baby Master." She drew her hand forward and ended their Skype session. Screen dark, Elliot just sat there emotionless. Giselle worried for him kissed Elliot on the cheek, then eased from his lap to get dressed.

Fun while it lasted she signed, "I have to go home."

Nodding Elliot watched her wiggle to the dorm window and exit as she had arrived. Like a cat in the night, she was gone.

"For someone so smart, I'm so stupid."

More than he knew.