Cougar House Ep. 009: SPRING LOADED

Story Info
Margo springs a trap on Eric. Then Brian. Then Cabot!
9.6k words
4.73
11.6k
15
3

Part 9 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is where you're hiding."

Looking up from her late husband Darryl Needy's office desk Margo Needy notes the unexpected arrival of her third new tenant Eric Crowe. Before her were bills spread out on the desktop, bills that were overdue if not by only weeks. She had the money to pay them, but she had been lazy with her son Elliot's departure weighing on her thoughts. Between missing her son and greeting his friends, now roommates, with a tad more than a welcome mat Margo was worn out. Two of the four had already been seduced. Two more to go. Target number three had just ducked his handsome head in.

"Right here Eric... no hiding."

"Brought you my rent check. Figured I should put this directly into your hand before moving any of my things in. It just felt like the right thing to do."

"That's very noble of you Eric. I'm going to love having you boys..." She takes a drink of wine before finishing her sentence, her eyes looking his body over from head to toe. Eric melted at her brilliant gaze, "...living here with me."

Sitting back in her swivel chair she stretches vibrantly displaying her bulging breasts through a silky tan spaghetti string halter top. Her nipples stabbing at him with a threatening display of Russian Roulette.

"Are those Darryl's?" He points at her, but his focus was what was behind her.

Pinching her top out to offer a hint more of swollen cleavage she shyly smiles, "They were..." Before adding further to her story of her husband's gift of silicone, she watches Eric move around her in favor of something less attractive. Remaining away from his discovery she hoped that he was stepping behind her to attempt some form of seduction. To her shock he had zero intentions on that fantasy. Instead, Eric had found the trophy case behind her. Blushing at her misperception while turning her seat to face him, she smiles with pride. "Darryl's early trophies, when he actually played ball. Those were long before I came into his life."

"I used to hear stories about Darryl Needy back in his prime. My Dad went to Penn State when Darryl played for them. Dad admitted to me that Darryl was his idol."

"That is so sweet. You should invite your father out to see these trophies." Without Eric seeing her she lifted Darryl's other trophies, her breasts. She was not far off, his mind reacted even without seeing her palming her tits.

"He might find his trophy wife more appealing." Eric chuckles.

"Mmmm! The invite still stands." She bats her eyes at him as his gaze relocated to her, her hands now primping at her top. While he looked down at her, she scoots her seat back and lifts her amazing long legs up to prop her feet up on the desk. Wearing loose white shorts allowed her muscular, well-tanned legs to taunt Eric should his marveling over shiny metal trophy's wane. It definitely worked.

"I wish I could..." He swallows dryly as she offers a doe like gaze of unblinking eyes. "...wish I could have seen him play."

"With?" She winks playfully.

"Play ball. I wasn't..." A blush leads him to turn away laughing, "Gutter balls are in bowling not basketball." He knew she was insinuating that he wanted to see sex videos between she and Darryl. As a manager at a local cineplex in Wildwood he was up for those videos too. Movie junkie!

Coyly, Margo changes the atmosphere of teasing with, "There are videos of every game he played in in the filing cabinet over there. You're welcome to watch them anytime as long as they never leave this house. I know you would respect those."

"Awesome! Thanks." He observes her rubbing one bare foot over the other almost sensually as she sipped her wine.

"You... painted your toenails."

"I did. They were looking so plain I felt it was time to brighten up my day. I've been so depressed since Elliot went away."

"You look really tense."

"Paying bills does that. While I have plenty of money for the short term, every penny I pay out gets me one step closer to heartbreak." She sighs lifting her wine glass, "Thus I drink to drown my sorrows." Pouting for sympathy she swirls her near empty glass. Seeing this Eric notes the bottle to her right and stretches over her legs to obtain it. In doing this his tented crotch caresses her leg below the knee. He made certain to roll every inch across those stunning limbs. Eyes flaring as he pulls back holding the bottle, he offers a refill. Glass extended she accepts his offer. "Mmm! I like the service in this restaurant. I thought Cabot was the waiter in our new family." Cabot Ross was employed by Hilltop restaurant in Wildwood.

After the refill he retraces his steps placing the bottle exactly where he plucked it up from, again caressing her leg with a slide rule of hidden girth. She shivered as he lingered a bit to look down over her hips, and between her legs before standing away. Her shorts loose enough to reveal red lace panties beneath them. As nerves kick in Eric chooses to avert his gaze and scratch the back of his neck.

"Only half full?" She pouts with a puffy lower lip.

"What? Oh, sorry." Again, he stretches over her legs for a repeat performance claiming the bottle. This time Eric's hands trembled as he tilted the bottle for a cap off. Fingers sweaty he nearly drops the bottle as it poured.

"Let's not spill the wine. One, it's quite expensive. This is one luxury; I'd hate to live without. For two my shorts are white. Staining them would be bad even though these old things are ancient, they are comfy."

"Sorry! Are you trying to get drunk?"

"You will know when I get drunk. I can't keep my clothes on." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"In that case... drink up." He chuckles.

"Now Mister Crowe..." She lifts her left foot and nudges his abs just above his pubic area. "I also get the giggles. Too much makes me want to belly dance."

"Ohhh, I remember those hips, Shakira." He laughs.

"Do you? Even when my dancing uniform slipped to my thighs. Well, my ankles I suppose."

"Not even going to deny that. Trying to behave here mom. You should do the same. More wine?" He feigns reaching for the bottle, she had not even taken a drink from her refill. Giggling she shakes her head.

"Someone has high hopes of seeing me do silly things."

"Just flirting. Don't read too much into it. No offense Mrs. Needy, but it's not going to be easy trying not to flirt with you."

"But I love a good book. Flirt all you want, just understand that any acknowledgement is just my reacting for fun. I like an occasion tease like anyone. Okay, maybe more often than not. At any rate I'll let you know if it's over the line." He observes her toes trailing up her opposite leg sensually as she imbibes. Mesmerized by her foot massaging her shin, he lost track of time. She merely studied his eyes and expression. She wondered just how long he could stare without a word between them. Intimate thoughts guide her gameplay, "That's it sweet Eric, fantasize about me." That he did. "Eric?" She softly speaks, her left-hand fiddling with her shorts near her inner thighs. It takes another try to break his trance, "Earth to Eric! Come in Eric!"

"Huh?" He jumps a bit. Realization sets in as she sips her wine looking over her glass with the most amazing brown eyes. "Sorry! Just thinking."

"About what may I ask?"

"Fucking the holy hell out of you." He offers a mental reply then vocalizes with, "Just how lucky Darryl was. You're beautiful. I hope you don't mind the compliment."

"You're welcome to compliment me every second of the day."

"Some of those I might keep to myself." He smirks.

"Shame."

"Okay! You've got the hottest legs I've ever seen."

She rolls a palm over her upper thighs examining his impression of them. "I just shaved them. Silky soft now. Feel!" She prompts him to test her own beliefs.

"Are you sure?"

"Eric! You've massaged these legs when we took Elliot to the airport. Being shy now seems moot don't you think?"

"True." Deep breath taken he rolls his right palm over her shin up to her knee. As she sips her wine, she lifts her leg higher for further examination. Challenged Eric moved above the knee and caresses her clear up to the hem over the left leg of her extremely short white shorts. "Very nice. Not even a Knick."

"I'm talented that way."

"Okay! Before I get myself into trouble, I better get started carrying my things in."

"No trouble. I think we are beyond being shy of one another after that road trip. Do you need any help?"

He immediately tells his thoughts, "Sure. You can start by stroking my cock." Of course, those thoughts switched to a spoken. "If you feel generous."

"I'm always generous. Let me finish paying my last bill here and I'll be down."

"Sounds good. Don't lick a stamp without me watching." He bulges his eyes at his outburst. Her own eyes flaring at his boldness.

"Do they still make those type of stamps? I pay my bills online Eric. You're so cute." She giggles lowering her legs to the floor and scooting her chair back up to the desk.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I used to be very good at licking stamps. Wait! Just for you Eric." She digs through a desk drawer and locates a very old book of stamps. Lifting them up between two fingers she snickers, "I just remembered, I still had these antiques." He found it amusing as she adds, "Snoopy and Woodstock, even." winking before taking a stamp from the mostly used booklet and posing it up to her tongue. Seductively she licks the stamp and plants it on an envelope that she was going to toss in the garbage anyway. Offering a bitter expression, she quickly takes a sip of wine. The gross look on her face multiplied. "Stale glue and red wine do not mix."

"Funny as hell. See you downstairs." He walked out gripping his tented beast snarling at how hard he was. "Down boy! Down." Between this interaction and hearing of Margo's morning bedroom masturbation dream from both Cabot and Brian he was hoping for his own bit of erotic behavior. While they refused to share the video, they took in order to cooperate with Margo's requests of playing all four boys without each knowing the other had already had her in bed they did mention hearing her through her door. Of course, Margo didn't let on she knew the boys had watched her, let alone record her. Untrue of course, that she wasn't aware of the boys in her room spying she was just a darn good actress. Her game was just that perfected. Look out Eric Crowe.

"Fuck that was hot." He trudged downstairs his mind racing. "I love those legs. Wonder if she shaved her pussy too?" He had no clue of Darryl forbidding her of ever having pubic hair, even though of late she had disobeyed her husband's memory and grew a thin landing strip. Even when he was alive, she would occasionally ignore his demands. Mostly when he was gone for weeks at a time with his team. Only Cabot and Brian knew that revelation, and neither of them had admitted that much information. All they did was offer news of her breakfast in bed and catching her masturbate while in dreamland listening through the door. Just enough to stimulate their friends and assist Margo in her seductions. Chess pieces were moving. Mates were being checked.

While Eric starts outdoors, Margo back in the office downs her glass of wine in a single gulp. Snatching up her bottle she caps it then stretches, her breasts vibrantly lifting. Eric should have been there. She would just stretch later for him. Fixated on the image of Eric still there, she giggles and sheepishly roleplays, holding her wine bottle between her tits she crushed them around it as if titty fucking herself. "My bottle Mister Crowe. Mine!" She had to laugh at herself. Image fading, she sighs. "I need to brush my teeth now. Stupid stamps." Into the trash can Snoopy went.

Moving from the office she shuffled to her bedroom, then her private bath to tinkle. Sitting there shorts and panties to her ankles she recalls her seduction of Cabot and Brian. "The boys are dying to ravish my body. I really don't even need to try hard. My God! If Eric doesn't give me some, I'm going to have to break out my toys later. Two more boys Margo. Don't let Eric say no. With Heath moving in tomorrow I need to have Eric today." She takes a deep breath then flushes her toilet, "Do not fail Margo." No chance of that Mrs. Needy.

After washing her hands, and quickly brushing her teeth she felt ready to pursue her next target. "Much better." She grits her pearly whites checking them out before giggling. "Let's gargle with cum Bitch." Wondering if she should change clothing before helping Eric she shrugged, "Be natural Margo. If you change clothing now it looks obvious that you're trying to turn him on. As if what I'm wearing now won't. Let's play this close to the chest." Squeezing her braless beauties for effect and stimulation Margo was on her way downstairs, wine bottle in hand. A swift trip to the kitchen she sits the wine in the fridge.

"Let's go Margo Cargo." Front door reached she opens it just as Eric climbs the front steps of the porch carrying a large overflowing box. On top of the pile rested a Catcher's mitt, baseball tucked in it. Stumbling a bit, the box tilted and out flew the baseball rolling across the lengthy deck and under a bench for sitting.

"I'll grab the balls... ball." She flares her eyes at him for her goofy remark. Wiggling away he winced at her shifting butt cheeks behind those really high riding shorts. Dropping to her hands and knees in order to reach beneath the bench her ass posed as if expecting doggy style. Even with his box heavy, Eric had his cell in hand. Awkwardly he turns on his camera and snaps a photo of her ass ready for some spanking, her kneeled position hiking those shorts even higher over her cheeks. Her red panties could be seen through the short's constriction between her thighs.

"Fuck yeah!" He sighs watching her claim the ball and sit up on her knees. Leering over her shoulder smiling she shows him the ball.

"Just call me a Philly Filly."

"Thanks. Don't you just hate those fly balls to left field?"

"You played baseball in high school?"

"Yep. Catcher if you couldn't tell." He nods at the mitt still in the box.

Standing she stalks toward him tossing the ball up and down in her hand. On the third toss upward, she fumbles and loses the ball. Eric had to laugh as it rolled toward his feet until he steps on it to stop its roll. Giggling she shuffles closer and winks, "Foul ball." He then observed her kneel to pick it up, her body in position as if ready to unfasten his pants and blow him. Looking up at him she offers innocent eyes, "All we need now is a Louisville Slugger." A glance at his erection she had found it.

"This box is getting heavy Mom." He wasn't lying, he just didn't want to drop it on her. Standing quickly Margo planted the baseball back into the box and stepped out of the way.

"Take that on upstairs. I'll go grab another." She let him pass and started down the steps when she changed her mind about going barefoot in the gravel driveway. Stepping back inside to the front closet she found her most used flip flops and scurried back out. Reaching Eric's car, a 2006 Toyota Camry she found his trunk open. Examining the boxes within it she snoops a bit. A clothing box had something interesting. "Eric owns a speedo. Oh my!" Holding it up in front of her she giggles, "I've seen and felt his hidden erection when I sat on his lap. How is this slingshot going to contain that thing." Before being caught, back into the box it went.

Noticing more in the next box she digs in producing a bottle of flavored lube and a box of ribbed condoms. "Allergic to latex, back you go." Opening the lube bottle, she sticks her tongue out and samples the rim of the bottle, "Mmmm! Cinnamon." Capped and back in place she stops snooping and carries the clothing box to the porch. Sitting it down just as he returns Eric captured a magical shot of her massive cleavage just as her loose halter hangs low. "NIPPLES!" He grinned to himself, "Damn those look nice."

"I'll unload, you carry up."

"That's my job to unload... on your big ole' titties." He nods thinking lustfully. She merely smiles even as her left strap abandons her shoulder, Margo didn't even try to pull it back up, one strap was sufficient.

Hoisting the box, he headed back inside. Margo returning to the car discovered old Hustler magazines in a small wooden crate in the backseat. "Oooo! She looks like me." She admires the cover model. Leaving it, she grabs that second box from the trunk. The bottom flaps merely folded together made the box come open under the weight of the contents. Luckily it was in the trunk instead of all over the driveway. Grimacing at the accident she refolds the box and begins to pick up what had fell through. "Handcuffs? Well now! Hmmm! Two pairs. Are we arresting each other Eric? Too bad they're not fuzzy. But I do have plenty of those in Darryl's dungeon."

Once repacked she carries the box more carefully back to the porch where Eric stood waiting to claim it. "Tired already?" He calls to her from a distance. While constrained to not losing the bottom, another bottom begins to fall. Her loose-fitting comfy shorts were sagging from her waist. Probably the oldest piece of clothing she owned, yet unwilling to part with them, the waistband was worn out. With each step the shorts were falling ever so gradually, butt crack shining and defining, her G-string strap looking like crimson spaghetti. By the time she reached Eric it had drifted down to mid crack.

"Hardly tired. I'm used to strenuous workouts. I might need your help though. These ratty old shorts of mine are seeing better days. Pull them up for me." She turns her back to him and he instantly bites his knuckle at half of her ass hanging out.

"Trying not to look mom."

"You saw equally as much on the ride to the airport. This is no different than my wearing a bikini, Eric. Stare away. Besides you would not be the first man to look, I used to be a lingerie model remember?" She giggled feeling his hands tugging her shorts up high, the crotch snugging up a bit too high inside her thighs for a round of flaring big brown eyes. "Any higher and I start squealing."

"Sorry."

"I am so going to break you boys of all these apologies. That, and this whole mom business."

"We can't help it Mrs. Needy. You feel like mom to us." He smirks adding, "Don't take this the wrong way but, Elliot used to show us pictures of you on his cell. From your modelling days. Bra and pantie shots. You were hot back in those days. Less... up there though."

"Are you saying I'm not hot now?" She winces.

"NO WAY! You're hot as fu-. Especially after..." He reluctantly points at her chest.

"Finish your sentences, Eric. That's a pet peeve of mine."

Laughing he finishes, just not how she expected, "You're hot as spicy Funyuns."

"Don't make me roll my eyes. Tell me what you meant to say."

"You're hot as fuck. You knew what I meant. I was trying to be polite."

"No need to be polite. Of course, I did. I just needed the ego boost." Another tongue razz followed. "I'm presuming you were pointing out my boob job. They do add something don't they?" She primps at her halter top knowing her nipples were reeling his eyes in. Not to mention one side drooped more due to her strap over her bicep.

"It's impossible not noticing mom."

Wagging her index finger with a scowl she groans, "Mom again. Oh, I'm going to change that mom thing don't you worry Handsome Eric. From now on you finish every sentence as it was intended. Am I clear, Mister Crowe?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Yes Hottie." She batts her lashes playfully.

"Really?" He laughs taking the box from her. In doing so, again everything within collapses to the ground. "Aw man!"

"I picked that stuff up once. All yours."

"You did? Uh, oh! I guess you found..."