Cougar House Ep. 009: SPRING LOADED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hand cuffs? Are you trying out for the police department?"

"No." He chuckles, "You know what they're for." He winks.

"I have a fairly good idea." She feigns a blush. Margo breaks down, kneeling to yet again assist in picking up the contents, this time discovering something she had missed before. Something feathery caught her attention lifting it up by a handle, "Feather duster? Are you planning to clean my home in your speedo?" She freezes gritting her teeth, "Yes, I spotted that too. You should hide things better."

"I thought honesty was the best policy. Should I hide things from our landlady?"

"Not at all. I'd prefer total honesty, no matter what it involves. I also saw your men's magazines. The girl on the cover looks suspiciously like me."

"I hadn't thought of that. I think I know the magazine you're talking about. Yeah!" He grins devilishly, "I might have to put her pinups on the wall."

"It's your room. Decorate it as you like."

"You won't object to your twin all spread eagle on my wall?"

"Of course not. You're grown men all of you. I would worry if you didn't." She sticks her tongue out at him. "I'm going back for more. Try not to lose the contents on the stairs going up." Margo stood turning to pull her shorts back up, extra high just to taunt him with her lower cheeks swelling out.

"Niiiice! You just keep teasing like that Mrs. Needy." He smirked to himself. A glance back at him Margo knew he was drooling. Sure, enough he lost things on the stairwell, she heard him yell, "Son of a bitch." It made her shake her head. Before Eric returned, she had set boxes on the porch, including his magazines, more clothing, and hygiene box of colognes, soap, toothpaste, etc.

In the front seat she found a photograph and trophy box. Baseball trophies from two years in a row accompanied by a team photo. Finding Eric in the roster she snickered, "He looks so much younger in this than he does now. My handsome lad has certainly matured." It brought back thoughts of Elliot growing up, casting a shadow over her hormones suddenly. It got worse discovering Eric's most recent family portrait consisting of mom and dad, and presumably a sister with strawberry blond hair and a few freckles. She was very cute. Tucking it away she left well enough alone and carried the box to the porch.

Next trip would find fitness equipment. Barbells from the back floorboards with 50 pounds each on them. She lifted them easily and escorted them one at a time to her home just as Eric returned. Trying to impress him she curled one at a time while staring him in the eye. Her shorts drooping in front revealing her G-string bands made for an even better show. "Get tough Momma." He chuckles. She continued for ten repetitions. With each lift her shorts drifted until they aligned with her pubic area, her thong showing at the top. Even her only holding shoulder strap on her halter fell off of her and slid to feel the flex of her muscles. Her cleavage was barely clinging to her massive tits.

"You're losing those shorts again." He steps down from the porch and moves behind her to grip the waistband pulling them up. She smiled over her shoulder and sighed at his respect. He even resisted his hopefulness and drew her straps back up on her shoulders. "You're losing it all." She smirked telling herself, "I guarantee it." She knew she would be naked with her young lover within the hour. With the other boys gone to work there was a timetable if she expected privacy.

"I should really retire these shorts, but I've had them since my early 20's. They're the comfiest shorts I've ever had."

"They still have life in them. I never realized how well you keep your body until I saw your abs."

"I keep fit. You know my cardio lifestyle. I do yoga every morning. Weights a few days a week. I don't want to look like a wrestler, but I always will look sleek and sexy I promise you that much."

"I saw sexy the first day I locked eyes on you when you came to school with Elliot one time. Parent teacher day I think."

"That's where I recognized your mom." She nods toward the box of picture frames.

"Right! That's my mom Georgia and dad Dale, and my baby, not so baby sister Lily. She's 18 now. Mom had us exactly a year apart. Don't know if you noticed my dog Studly or not."

"I missed him somehow." She climbs the steps and bends over in front of him allowing her halter to fan open in front for another full breast exposure. It only lasted a second as she sat the dumbbells down. He saw, she knew. With a hesitance to recall what he intended to do Eric shook off his lust and produced a picture of he, Lily, and a big white sheepdog.

"He's adorable." Margo melted, "The dog is cute too."

"Geeeez!" He blushes. "Why don't you have pets?"

"I do. You're just all moving in." She pats his head, "Good boy."

"You're hilarious. Seriously, why no pets?"

"Darryl was always allergic to cat hair. Some dog dander as well. Elliot always wanted a dog, but Darryl wouldn't allow it. Me? I'm happy not have to take care of a pet I knew no one else would. Even though I am a cat lover."

"Can I bring Studly out here for exercise now and then?"

"Absolutely. I prefer him not come inside the house though."

"That's fine. We just don't have a very big yard at home, and none of us take him to the park like we used too."

"Lots of room out here to run. As long as he doesn't get lost out there in the hills."

"He listens when I whistle. Thanks mom."

"Margo."

"Thanks Margo."

"Let's finish up here. Your turn my cute bodybuilder." She points at the dumbbells. Picking them up he poses like a Hercules while she fans herself cooing before giggling and bouncing down the steps with the cutest butt jiggle. It was like she was 18 all over again. Hell, she looked 22 instead of early 30's as it was. Mighty fine Margo. Mighty fine.

Finalizing what was left in this load she shuts his trunk and car doors, carrying shirts on hangers. Very stylish shirts with ties dangling as if matched ahead of time. She was impressed. She adored a well-dressed man. Reaching the house as he picked up the last box, he motions gallantly for her to take the lead. Her shorts sagging yet again she ignored pulling them up. She knew the torture would be worth it in the end. Besides her hands were full. Hearing him kick her front door shut they headed upstairs to the second floor. Each step she climbed those shorts slipped a bit lower. He had a difficult time not tripping going up. At the top of the steps, she looks back at him with smiling eyes.

"Eyes on the steps Eric. Not my butt cheeks."

"You try following those hips." He laughs.

Giggling she purposely wiggled with extra effort all the way to his room. Within she found boxes slung everywhere, uncertain where he was putting anything at the time of drop off. Moving around the maze she at least hung his shirts up in his closet. Eric setting his box of gaming console necessities inhaled a deep breath, "That's it for one trip. Thanks for the help mo... Margo."

"Much better." She moves closer patting his cheek. "No TV?"

"Next trip. It's a 55' TV so I'll need my dad's truck to move it."

"I see. You may use all my televisions in the house. Feel free, just do not hog it if I wish to watch something."

"No problem. My gaming equipment will be in here, so I at least won't be using them much. Do I have cable?"

"Satellite dish. It's all we get way out here I'm afraid."

"As long as I have internet."

"Darryl had lines run out here. Quite expensive but I'm very happy he did."

"So am I." He nods, "No net, no video games, no chatrooms... I'd die."

"While I don't do chatrooms, so would I. I like shopping online. That's how I do most everything."

"Have things delivered?"

"Yes. I don't drive."

"Even though you still have Darryl's cars?"

"I can't part with anything Darryl, well, I did sell our RV last fall to bolster my cash flow. Besides Elliot wants them once he gets through college."

"Yeah, he's told us that. Hell, he doesn't have a driver's license either. Why didn't he ever... oh! Because of Darryl's accident. I get it!"

"Did you have your own bed, Eric?" She changes the topic of conversation to avoid sadness. "Brian brought his out, I had him move the old one downstairs to the gym area for now. I'm uncertain where to store it on a more permanent basis. Maybe above the garage I suppose. We can do that some weekend."

"I have a Queen at home but I'm good using this one for now. If you don't mind."

"Not at all." She sits on the foot of the current Queen bed.

"Good deal. One less trip right away. Besides my mom wants to turn my room into a guest bedroom. Might as well use my bed, right?" He moves the single box on his bed and launches his body over the mattress behind her for a feel of it. Sprawling out with his muscular arms behind his head he puckers, "It's a lot harder than my mattress."

"I like hard things." She smirks patting the mattress.

"No comment." He laughs.

"I would live with whatever you blurted out." She giggles.

"I'll remember that. Are you going to ever rent out Elliot's room?"

"Oh, no! He will need that when he returns. All of his hobbies and things are in there. I just couldn't. He only has a six-month Visa so he has to return by then. We can discuss his education going forward after that."

"Gotcha!" Eric decides to bounce on the bed after hearing a noise when he first landed. In his quest for knowledge, he discovers a deadly squeaking noise. Wincing at her as she gnashes her teeth.

"It's an old bed."

"Sounds it. I'd hate to wake you if I ever had a girl over."

"You know? I never once thought about any of you boys..."

"Men."

She smiles briefly, "...any of you men, bringing girls home for the night."

"I wonder how noisy it would really be if we had sex on it?" He looks at the bed bouncing yet again for another squeak.

"We?" Her eyes grow wide.

"Yeah! Me and another girl. Sorry, I guess that sounded like I meant..."

"You and I? Finish those sentences."

"Right!"

Twisting in her seat she shares a sensual look, "Let's do it."

"What?" He turned pale. She decides to crawl around him as he unlocks his arms from behind his head with a shocked expression. Stretching out beside his body she rolls into him patting his abs beneath his t-shirt.

"Mrs. Needy?"

"That's me. We bounce together on three. One... two..."

"THREE." He beats her to the punch laughing, abruptly bouncing his weight on the bed while she joins him. It was awkward with both of them on their backs. The springs were definitely noisy. Stopping their motions after thirty seconds they share a scowl.

"Hmmm?" She looks him in the eye with her hands rubbing her exposed tummy. He could see the lower definition of her bulging breasts beneath her rising halter. Her shorts even slightly in disarray. He was getting hard and trying to hide the swell. "Roll over." She insisted.

"What?"

"There's more force being pushed down on the mattress like that."

"You want me too...?"

"Finish that sentence."

"Dry hump the bed?" He at least rolled to his side facing her, his upper body held aloft by his elbow. Smiling at him with alluring eyes Margo studied his expression. He melted within her gaze.

"Damn! Right, this very second you really do look like Gal Gadot."

"And Sophie Turner? I've heard you guys mention her too."

"Hint of that girl from Gotham... the one from Teen Wolf."

"Crystal Reed?"

"Yeah, that's her."

"I'll accept that."

"Cool."

"You had to mention cool, didn't you? It's really hot and stuffy in here." She tugs at her cleavage then rolls fingers over her belly, "I'm sweating. I'm trying so very hard not to turn on my AC. The bill would be astronomical. I know I should with you boys... men living here. Suffering on my account is shameful."

"We understand. Money is tight for you even with the rent we give you. I can turn the ceiling fan on."

"Not yet." She halts his attempt to rise, then fans her halter a second time showing off more under cleavage. He could not agree more, he was wringing in perspiration.

"It really is hot in here. Would you object if I took my shirt off?"

Pausing for a moment to explore his eyes she hesitantly smiles, "I wish it were that easy for me. You may."

Boldly he sits up and yanks his t-shirt over his broad shoulders and head. Casting it aside left him in only his cargo pants, socks, and shoes. Her eyes drift across his chiseled chest and she holds her breath, fingers teasing her lower belly without realizing it. Margo Needy was growing very turned on.

Snapping his fingers Eric smirks, "My turn, Earth to Margo. Come in Margo." God, he wanted to cum inside her.

"Yes...in..." She catches her own dirty train of thought and revives herself from her trance, "For a moment there I thought about Darryl is all. You have similar... chests." After an embarrassed expression she adds, "Where were we?"

"You wanted me to fuck the bed." He laughed.

"I did? Oh... it really is hot. That ceiling fan might come in useful after all."

"Got it." He hops up and races to the switch, the fan doesn't even activate. "Maybe not."

"You have got to be kidding me. Another expense? I'm so sorry, Eric. I'll get someone to replace it."

"You don't have to. I've got a pedestal fan still at home I'll bring out later tonight."

"I'll still get that fixed."

"My dad's an electrician. I'll ask him to come out with me when I bring my TV. He should be home by 6:00."

Pouting she nods, "Thank you, Eric."

"We have your back mom... I mean Margo." Patting the bed as she still lay there, he returns to her side. "On my stomach, right?" His eyes drift over Margo's belly as her fingers still caress it. He notes those fingers toying with thin jewelry attached to her belly button. "I never noticed the belly bling." She lifts it for his inspection. "Looks good on you. Did you have it on the night of your belly dance?"

"No. I should have worn it." She hikes her halter top high to look down at herself, so much skin was exposed that Eric's dick rose another inch. There was no hiding it if she checked him out. "I guess I didn't want Elliot to think I was trying too hard to be sexy."

"You don't even have to try."

"Sweet of you to say." She offers a warm smile then pats the bed, "Seduce the mattress."

"Wait! What's the inscription say on that tiny charm?"

"See for yourself." Her fingers abandon the jewelry and ease to her hips. Eric swallows dryly then leans over her belly and touches the charm, his pinky caressing her flesh lightly next to her belly button. "Can you read it?"

"Man, I need glasses."

"Look closer." She sighs, feeling his warm exhales cascade over her lower belly. So wet, not sweat. Goosebumps were saying hello to him.

"I think it says... seriously?" He looks up shocked, "Does that say... TAKE ME?"

"It does." She giggles patting the bed harder, "You ready to ride this ole' girl?"

"You do realize that sounds like a proposition." He shakes his head.

Rolling her eyes giggling she pats his lower back, "Mind out of the gutter Mister Crowe."

"Hey! You put it there."

"I suppose I did. Seduce the mattress."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He rolls over on his front side and laughs before thrusting up and down on it, being silly he moans loudly and calls out, "OHHHH, SERTA." Margo busted up laughing. Squeaks were louder than ever. "Yeah, I'll be waking the entire house."

"It's not that bad." She giggles.

"Oh, come on."

"Gutter..." She frowns taunting his eyes with her hand roaming her torso.

"Your gutter or mine? I guarantee if I had sex on this bed the next county would hear these springs."

"Or your dates as they scream with passion." She winks.

"That too."

"You read too much into it Eric."

"I could barely read your bling."

"You managed." Another pat to the mattress she adds, "Put your weight into it."

"Good grief. I'm fucking my bed." He chuckles and does his best to hit it hard. Noisy but quieter in a strange way. "Come on Margo, putting my weight into this isn't the same as when two people really get into it. It has to be balanced in the center not way over here to the side."

"I suppose you're right. I guess we wait until you bring a date home."

"That or..."

"There you go again... finish your thought."

"Naaa! Too weird."

"Oh, for Pete's sake. Move over." She repositions to the center of the bed just as she would if sleeping on it. Once comfy she spreads her legs in front of him, he could see her G-string patch between her parted shorts leg formation. "Get in here and lay over me."

"You're not serious." He drops his jaw.

"Do it before I change my mind."

"You want me to act like I'm fucking you?"

"A complete sentence without stuttering. I'm impressed. Good boy!"

With a stressed look in his eye, he crawls in over her and supports his weight aloft via knuckles to each side of her. She plants her palms on his chest and wheezes slightly. "These pecs are solid."

"Just like you, I keep in shape." Eyes sparkling, she refuses to blink. Eric grew lost in them until he realized his situation. "Ummm! Am I like thrusting down over you?"

"We simulate an actual sex act if we want to learn just how noisy the bed is. Correct?"

"Wow! Ummm? Margo?"

"Can I take off my cargo pants?"

Her eyes flare and she lowers her jaw at his unexpected request. "Who just said this might be weird?"

"Any stranger than us doing this?" He sighs.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

"Boxers."

"I must be crazy." She shyly laughs and flutters her eyes back into her head while whispering, "All to test the sounds of very old box springs."

"It was your idea to do this. I just... my pants are really tight right now."

"Do I need to question why?" She laughs.

"You laughing at me isn't helping."

"OH MY GOD, ERIC! Take them off... only the shorts."

"Thank you." Lifting away he crawls from bed to the foot and swiftly removes his cargo shorts. She tries not to look covering her eyes with her right arm to blind herself. Seeing her do that he devilishly digs into his boxers and brings forth a beastly seven-inch dick wagging it for kicks. Stroking his powerhouse a few times he tucks it back in, leaving the buttons undone. The boxers barely contained him. For a brief instant he recalls Brian's truck and Margo sitting in his lap, her bare ass on his bare cock. She rode that way seemingly oblivious for a good ten miles. Was she that naïve? Surely not. If it fell out of his boxers over her thighs, he would just call it an accident.

"Are you done yet?" She sighs heavily, her free hand still roaming her lower belly.

"Yep! Climbing over you now. You can keep your eyes closed if this embarrasses you."

"I'm fine Eric. Let's get this over with." Revealing her eyes, she observes him crawling back into bed and scooting up between her legs. That bulge behind barely capable boxers made her eyes grow wide. He hadn't noticed her checking him out.

"Here I come." He needed to badly. So did she.

Moving closer until his crotch touches her between her legs, he lowers his upper body as he had before, knuckles on the mattress. In leaning, his junk smothered her shorts perfectly in alignment with her concealed pussy. She looked up at him, her palms again gracing his chest.

"You okay Margo?"

"Oh yes."

"I can't believe you're letting me do this. I swear I won't tell the other guys, definitely not Elliot."

"I'll try my best to believe that. I can always deny, deny, deny." She sneers playfully, "Let's hear these springs."

"Do I... you know... press against you."

"Like you're already doing?"

He looks down between their thighs, "I guess I am. Sorr-" Her hand rises up and clamps over his mouth to prevent his apology.