Cougar House Ep. 009: SPRING LOADED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I say about apologizing?" A nod later she uncovers his mouth.

"Not sorry. Not sorry." He rambles chuckling.

"See? How hard is... was that?"

"Fucking hard."

Her eyes light up at their sexual banter. Finally, Margo palms his face, "Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me." Her words seemed genuine.

"Whoa! Okay." He rubbed his crotch against hers at first, in doing so his cock slipped free of his boxers rolling directly over her white shorts. If she knew she didn't react to it. His launch had issues when he pulled back ready to thrust, his crown dropping low and pointing straight at her covered cunt. He had no choice but to see how she responded to his first thrust. A jab at her shorts made her tense up, her hands moving back to his chest roaming a bit in his chest hair.

"Fuck! I slipped out." He halted.

"Keep going or the springs won't get a true test."

"Even with it out?"

"I'm wearing clothes Eric."

"Yeah but... it's like I'm really..."

"FUCK ME ERIC CROWE." She moves her hands to his hips digging in nails.

"ON IT!" He thrusted into her as hard and as rapid as he could, knowing his dick was jabbing the right places but being deflected by her shorts and G-string. Lifting her knees to his hips to join her hands she exhales loudly, "Harder Eric." Her tone was believable. He complied, offering moans of his own.

"Crazy! Crazy! Crazy!" He huffs. The springs sounded like a train wreck braking on its tracks.

"Good lord!" Margo creases her brow, wincing at the racket, "We're definitely finding you another bed. I'd never rest hearing this racket."

"I can make them louder." He laughs still hitting her shorts as if really fucking her. She allowed him to continue, eyes dancing with each collision. In his lustful adventure Eric's cock slipped beneath her white shorts and began grazing over her red G-string. He could feel her wetness.

"Eric?" She appeared concerned suddenly.

"Please don't tell me to stop. I've fantasized about this moment."

"Eric?"

"Please let me cum."

"OH, MY GOD! ERIC?"

"Evict me... I don't care. Just let me cum."

"I don't..." She hesitates to stare into his determined gaze.

"Finish your sentence." He commits to her earlier lesson.

"I don't... want to evict you, Eric."

"Why not? I'm violating you."

"Yes... you're overstepping boundaries. I'm to blame though. I also overstepped. I've let this go way too far."

Lowering his upper body he pins her palms against his chest, her own chest crushing up into his. "I wish I could really fuck you." Her breath was taken away as his brow touches hers.

"Eric?" She trembled, his thrusts still antagonizing her G-string, his crown brushing over her lower belly, skin on skin.

"Please, Mrs. Needy."

"I... can't." She bites her lower lip haunted by his expression of disappointment, "I'll let you cum on my shorts but please keep this between you and me. I don't want the other boys thinking they can do the same."

Truth be known two of those roommates had already fucked her silly. Both sworn to secrecy until she had sampled all four of them. Oh, she wanted to fuck this man on top of her. The game she was playing was meant to torture the boys until she gave in. It was working fabulously.

"I won't say a word. Can I see your tits at least?"

"No, Eric." She continues exploring his pout. Caving slightly, she pulls her hands free of his crushing chest and caresses his rib cage, "You can feel them. Lift up but keep your eyes sealed."

"Okay!" His thrusting was not wavering in the least. Closing his eyes, he lifts his body back up on his knuckles. As he offers room, she raises her halter top over her breasts then draws him back down, chest on chest again. Not what he expected but her sweaty body did feel amazing, her constantly erect nipples teasing his pecs. "Fuck your nipples feel good. Can I open my eyes now?"

"Yes." She trembles at the new sensations her areolas were treated to.

"How can you not be turned on by this? I mean I can feel how wet you're getting. I know you must be."

Trying to form a reply that didn't prove how right he was she hears and feels threads popping on her old shorts. His rapid torture was violently thrashing her shorts to the point of destruction.

"Dang it! I love these shorts. Eric... stop."

"Nooo!" He whined.

"Listen to me." She once again palms his face searching for cooperation. "Close your eyes again. I want you to lift away just long enough to remove my shorts before they rip."

"Alright!" He rears up on his knees in a statuesque pose. Her eyes exploring his almost Herculean build made her even wetter. Lifting her legs and hips she tugged her shorts over her ass, down her long-tanned legs, and ending at her ankles. Feet carefully kicking them free she sent them to the floor. Before recalling him, she spots his huge erection pointing at her with grandeur.

"Why are all these boys so huge? Oh, my God! I want that." Her body shivers at her thoughts. Should she give in easily or torture him further? Torture it was.

"Done?" He questioned.

"One more second." In her hurried thoughts she realized how tired she was of her halter top wrinkled up beneath her back. Surprising him when he returned to lay over her, he would find it too missing. Margo Needy was down to only her skimpy red G-string. "Come to Margo."

"Cum on Margo?" He slyly said, closing back down on top of her. Instantly, he realized her shirt was long gone. Nipples attacking his chest he smiled. "Wasn't expecting that."

"Neither was I. It was twisting under me. i hated it. And yes I'll let you cum on me."

"I can relate to that twist. My boxers are riding up my ass."

"Oh, Eric." She sighs, "You're hanging out as it is, just take them off." Eric Crowe did not give her time to change her mind. Rearing back, he lowers the boxers, then sits just long enough to get them off. That boy was naked and smiling like a bandit. Not to mention his eyes were wide open and checking Margo's body out. She scowled at him but shook her head. What was done was done.

"Fuck your body is tight."

"Those eyes should still be closed. " She sneers.

"Not sorry."

"Good. Never be."

"Coming back down."

"Give the springs a real workout." She winks at him.

"Then, lose that thong." He winks back.

"Ohhh, Eric." She worried how fast this was all going. She might as well fuck him now. She intended too anyway. "Take my G-string off of me."

"Serious?" He lights up like lightning through a windowpane.

"Yes."

"Hell, yes." He rears up yet again and pinches her thong bands guiding them from her hips and down her legs. Ripped from her toes he rears it over his head triumphantly, "AND THE LANDLADY IS NAKED."

Giggling she lifts her toes to tickle his ribs playfully, "Get down here and let's wake the state up."

"Oh, fuck yes." Climbing back over her his crown rolled directly amid her labia. She tensed up and let her hands roam his muscled back. "Get ready to scream." He had confidence.

"If I don't, I'm raising your rent." She snickers. Wincing down at her he located her hole and rammed in hard. The second he did her soaked pussy squirted slightly around his girth.

"You're wet as hell. You wanted this all along, didn't you?"

"YES! FUCK ME!"

"Like my stiff cock mom? Margo, I mean."

"It's very sturdy... FUCK YES, I LIKE IT." She expressed enthusiasm, "NOW SHUT UP AND FUCK MOM HARD."

Eric Crowe bit his lip and towered over her, raising her legs to thrust deeper, faster. Her tits bouncing about as best they could was still amazing. Palming them she tilts her head back. Eric hit her so hard his balls were heard slapping her ass even over the springs. Her response was eyes rolling back into her head at every slammed inch he plugged her hole with.

"Yessssssss! Fuck my pussy. I've wanted this for so very long."

"Whoa! How long?"

"Since..."

"Since that Parent Teacher conference?"

"I am not answering that." She held her breath, "That might incriminate her thoughts on his youth. To be honest she really didn't recall him at probably 16. She was there on Elliot's behalf, not looking for young boys for future hookups.

"You were... I can tell." She let him believe what he wanted. She hadn't really noticed him until Elliot had invited the boys out after his 17th birthday. She had an entire year and a half to know the boys somewhat. Until Darryl was killed. Then the boys hung around more, offering to help her around the property. That, and scope out the widow. Her thoughts on them after Darryl was merely her son's friends. She did like their attentiveness toward her from a distance though. Shamelessly!

"ERIC! HUSH! FUCK ME."

"Yes, ma'am."

Feeling he was right about her; he increased his rhythm sparking yelps of all new sensations crossing her G-spot. Passion leaped into the fray, Margo drawing him down in order to kiss him on the lips. Once he felt those succulent lips, he fed on her like he hadn't had food in months. Hands roamed everywhere. Both of them moaning fed off the others newfound emotions. Palming his scalp Margo whimpered at his destructive cock. Lips parting to catch their breath, Eric stormed her throat, her moans echoing at his intensity.

"Ohhhhhhh! Love me, Eric Crowe." She sighed. Hearing her, he agreed wholeheartedly. Loving a beauty like Margo Needy was really easy to do. Perfect body, always smelling delicious, easy to please, smiles that melted the soul.

"Fuck yes! I love you, Mrs. Needy."

"Cum inside me Eric. Always cum inside me. Never fail me. Please."

"On my way." He feels her warm juices flooding around his cock with each downward stampede. His balls felt every drop encompassing them as if waves upon a beach wrapping around a rock. Her body began quaking as her hands clutch at his shoulders now, nails digging trenches without drawing blood. Margo Needy was on the verge of orgasm. Eric Crowe? "Meet me there."

Springs wailing to a symphony of emotional destruction Eric and Margo both unite in an escalated series of groans. Her anthem more moans of pure ecstasy. Moments of clinging sweaty flesh, monster melons digging into his chest, seven inches of hardcore cock drilling deep and finding bottom, the lovers enjoyed a devastating encounter of supply and demand. His shots within struck every nerve in her body like lightning bolts from the heavens. Her sea of cum splashing outward over his thighs gush after gush after gush. Tensing tightly, they held each other for emotional support. For five minutes they caressed one another lovingly until their brains could function once more.

"Eric?" She whispers into his ear.

"Yeah?"

"Do that to me every day."

"Wow! I... can do that."

"Our secret for now?"

"Sure! The guys will be blown away if they ever found out you wanted me over them."

"We can tell them. Just not right away. Promise me?"

"I want you too bad to ever betray your trust. I need this pussy."

"It needs you." She melts toward him in a clingy embrace, "Fuck me again?"

"HELL YES!" Energy rising Eric Crowe hit the widow Needy harder than before. Those springs were singing up a storm. Ten minutes of a screaming slut and a gruff animalistic set of snarls, Eric and Margo swelter in a pool of body sweat, she looked a mess, he looked ready to go again. Without a second thought, Eric took what he wanted, a third explosive orgasm brought on by a savagery that she craved each and every time. The passion so intense between them that truth be known Eric Crowe could actually have feelings. Margo? She was trained to love all men, to offer them the passion they yearned for. Darryl had his demands and she refused to fail him. Emotions came easy for her.

"The springs are growing on me." Margo sighs holding him close.

"I'm bringing my bed over. Let's put this bed to sleep."

Giggling Margo coddled him to her chest.

"Maybe we can find other uses for it."

"Such as?"

"A new home, but still accessible."

"Meaning what?" His tongue teases her left areola giving her the shivers.

"Elsewhere. Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"Four for four?"

"Damn! You got one hell of a sexual appetite."

"Unable to keep up?" She winces.

"SCREAM BITCH!" He lifts up and starts pounding at her sloshy cunt a fourth time. Her voice though growing hoarse gave him everything he needed to hear. Three hours together they created havoc on those gnarly springs. No unpacking today. Just unloading.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC!"

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK.

So worth it.

"Don't stop Eric."

He didn't.

Not for a second.

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!

A couple thousand more of those.

She barely made it out of his room before Brian returned home from work. Clothes in hand she ran for her bedroom and closed her door. Leaning against it on the interior she touched herself further knowing Brian was right on the other side listening. Only Eric stepping from his room dressed and keys jingling kept Brian at bay.

Once Eric headed downstairs and back to Wildwood, Margo opened her door and rabidly drug Brian inside. Reeking of sex or not she fucked Brian for another hour. He tore Momma Margo up then left her breathing heavily. Door wide open as he abandoned her, she lay there hearing a shower ignite.

Minutes later Cabot Ross returned home and came upstairs. Peering in on her laying there on her bed she curled her index finger to lure him in. A ten-minute quicky until the shower in the hallway bath ceased. Cabot snuck out just in the knick of time. Margo found the strength to close her door then jumped on her bed, rolling about kicking her limbs in glee.

"Three in a row without each knowing. God, I could do this all night." She had to dial back her appetite. "One more to go. After Heath tomorrow I can consider telling them all how sneaky we've been. Please let them keep this a secret at least one more day. Maybe two."

A quick whore's bath to be presentable Margo put on her white shorts without any underwear this time. A new cropped lavender camisole to accent the loosely fitting shorts, she spritzed on a touch of perfume and stepped out to rejoin the world. Sadly, both boys were asleep in their rooms.

"My poor babies."

Sneaking into Eric's room she located his feather duster and took it downstairs with her.

Spring cleaning!

It tickled her to no end.