All Comments on 'Could Cheat but Couldn't Lie'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
hawkeye007hawkeye007about 14 years ago
I liked it!

This story made me feel good. The good guy wins. The slut did him a favor and set him free.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for this and all your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ditto to what energystar said

Great looking up the new stories and seeing Scorpio44a and KNOW its gonna be a great story. Thanks for all your work. Please keep writing

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
The Author is a Guarantee

Good Story, well thought out and constructed. Either his love was all ready dead or he had a very quick trigger. Most people have violent conflicts between feelings of hate and love. One thing was sure, she was unwilling to step out in the rain. She wanted her cake, while eating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Never Knew Why.

I guess it doesn't matter why, just that it happened. People fall out of love, or discover they never were in love, so I guess they both move on. Good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done!

The not needing to know why is one of those plot lines that is not used enough, and when used seldom explained. You did both and in a well written story. Thanks

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Good Job

Totally believable plot. It's a shame she couldn't be honest and true but it happens in real life. Liked you story and thanks for the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Good story but sad...hate to see marriages crash and burn, but apparently this one had too.....there seemed to be no love on her part so there was no basis for reconciliation. Thanks!

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Wonderful but Sad!

Thanks for another fine story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story---

The only problem with the story that I could find was your reference to Brubeck. The song title is actually Blue Rondo a la Turk, no big deal. Like the comment line says, good story.

Cary

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 14 years ago
Great story

Well done as always. However. The envelope behind the dresser was overkill. I seemed to me very improbably in that 1 Who would keep such incriminating stuff around, and 2 in this age of digital photos would have hard copies about. Mostly I didn't like it because it was improbable and didn't advance the story line. Running off with Helen also struck me as off, but easier to accept.

I do like you writing style, and other than these points, well done!

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Well written believable story!

I enjoyed it! It was sad, but realistic.

I will never understand why people would throw away such an investment in each other for such foolishness and for something they already have.

Most problems can be fixed just by opening their mouths and talking!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
In Hell...!

All the cheating bitch of wives should die and go to hell and be purged in hell.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Definitely an interesting read but ....

.....a tad cliche ridden ( with the Helen crap etc.) and what did those pics have to do with Bill's place of employment? I actually wished there was more of a move towards recon so some questions might have been answered?Eh? Thanks -

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Nice Story

Like the way Lisa was made to Pay.

To lose your husband to Your sister had to hurt.

and then her Lover leaves and No One knows where.

had to hurt to be ALONE!!!

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxabout 14 years ago
I love well written stories...

and this is certainly one. Still, I'm left unsatisfied. This ends up being a story I can find hundreds of at the county court house. It's sad, but it's life. Frankly, from a writer of your skill I want more.

I want to see you work out the marriage or I want to see him better off. I can't see that with her sister. There is no mention of kids, now or in the future, and that's sad, but there is still her family. Even if "she's dead" the sad fact is she isn't.

There are also so many questions that should only be answered within the story. There's the hint that there's more to the story of the affair... why does she have the pictures MAILED from a best friend is just one.

I will suggest what I always do with a good writer, write a second chapter and challenge yourself to dealing with the story and the pain. Give me a happy ending... which doesn't have to be reconciliation or revenge, just show me why he is now better than all the other poor smucks damaged by a failed marriage.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Solid story

This was a good story with a husband that wasn't a fool or a wimp. I wasn't sure if his wife feel out of love with him or not. She really doesn't become fully emotionally formed in the story. HE says she doesn't love him (which i would agree with due to her actions) but she says she doesn't want to leave him. Then she doesn't even fight him on the divorce even when she gets a poor money split. Did she realize he was right and just walk away? I didn't get a clear picture. Another thing, and I expose a little hypocrisy here, is that the story seems a little flat, perhaps a it too clinical. Maybe that's because it sticks to a realistic script which I like. However, some stories that play a bit loose with the edges of reality seem to get a stronger reaction from me and therefore seem more interesting. I hate to say this but I think every story needs some kind of "gimmick" or twist to keep it fresh and interesting. It's hard to do for this kind of material because a lot of things have been covered already but some authors manage to do it. It's the "spark" that puts a story ahead of the pack. An example might be a cheating wife story where it turns out in the end the guy is her husband and they have been role playing. Yeah, it can get corny. The problem is that if the formula is: wife cheats, husband finds out, husband divorces her; then the plot gets tired. When things happen like the wife trying to cuckold her husband and he fights back that adds an additional twist and emotions to the story. Anyway, nice writing and strong husband character, which is pleasing to me. I really don't need a second part to this. There are a few loose ends but I don't think enough to warrant more. I'd rather a new story be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A little sterile but good

I do wonder why so many of these stories have the cheated getting together with a sibling of the cheater or the spouse of the guy doing her. In the first place I'd want to avoid the family that reared such a chick. With the second you're asking for double trouble b/c neither has had time to adjust and work out the changes in their lives.

Thanks for writing!

Ttom

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Good story with good writing

But left me with a lot of questions about what really happened between them. Don't know what was really going on with her or Bill....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good story

Even though some of the spy dialogue was a little far out of realism, with the CIA surveillance equipment, I still enjoyed the story very much.

A very well planned out story, and the characters were well established and seemed real as I read the story.

Thanks for the good work.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Good Story, Well Written and Credible

Great to have a story unaffected by the wanna-be-cuckolded virus that has infected this site. Husband did not put up with her BS. Sad but realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
frustrating

The pictures he found told the story. He was in a marriage with a wife who didn't love him. But because the wife never spoke, I don't understand why she didn't want to get a divorce, or hadn't got one herself months or even years ago. Also, by dropping us into this marriage right at the end, I was thinking so what, there was no drama, not even a sense of loss, because all the action had happened before you started this story. Mostly it reads like a fairly dry autopsy of a bad marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a wife, what a best friend!

This was a nice tale about something that happens all too often. The story was well crafted and written. Thanks for sharing this story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Story reads well but . . .

This well-written story reads very smoothly but I agree with some other comments that the narrative is a bit too clinical. Our cuckolded "hero" seems almost emotionless in his logical, matter-of-fact reactions to Lisa's behavior. Most men would be strong but hurt at the same time, maybe even crying or at least showing some emotion.

The only thing that comes across is a sang-froid, cool and collected man performing an operation of surgical excision of a cancer. No real regrets, nothing. Just, "We're done." Well, maybe there was a tiny bit of emotion -- when he was fucking Lisa in the ass -- I guess his anger, as he put it, got him hard so he could corn-hole her properly.

There was also no foundation to indicate convincingly why he would be interested in Lisa's sister for his rebound. I personally would want nothing to do with Lisa's family -- I would not want to run into any of them, because it would create awkward and uncomfortable scenarios that I frankly would not need. Despite these questions about plot, I enjoyed reading this and hope you will keep writing. "Torching the bitch" has lots of appeal in these cases . . .

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
Are you channeling

Hemingway? The short, simple sentences. The terse dialogue. The barely described setting and characters. The jagged actions and reactions in the plot. The near lack of transition. Interesting approach, though often, I did want a little more naturalness to their exchanges. Hemingway had a way of injecting emotion into his style that I sometimes feel is missing in your approach here. The characters talk more like robots, HAL maybe, and not like people with feelings and human responses. They are so reticent to react that I sometimes wondered if they really meant what they said, especially the husband: he never seemed angry or especially unhappy. He seemed to calm and restrained - they all seemmed to calm and restrained. Too much the English stiff upper lip. I think this is an interesting experiment in characterization, but I am not sure it was successful?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lisa still talks with her daughter

great!

eliocecheteliocechetabout 14 years ago
Perfect writing

I appreciated very much the story and even more the writing which is concise and exhaustive at the same time. Thank you Scorpio.

Elio Cechet

Scorpio44aScorpio44aabout 14 years agoAuthor
Her daughter?

A comment left by Anon says Lisa still talks to her daughter. I wrote the story and there is no daughter in the story. I wonder what story Anon was commenting on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OOps ... HER sister!!!

anon here!!!The beverage was a bit stronger... i wanna say SISTER instead Daughter.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 14 years ago
Well-written sad story

You've become prolific at writing stories of betrayal and how the husband works his way out of the marriage—I can't remember a tale you've written in which the husband's the cheater.

The wife, then ex-wife, suffers. The other guy suffers. The cuckolded husband suffers, gets angry, does whatever he does to end the marriage. Sometimes it's worse for each of them; sometimes the story ends abruptly and rather quietly for all concerned, as in this story.

You write well. I enjoy reading your stories. I also feel sadness reading the stories like this one. I wonder if you're working feelings out of your system. But that's being presumptuous, of course. Even if there's been many stories like this one, the stories are still fiction.

I like your stories—the happier ones the most. But I like how you write whether it's a happy tale or a one of sadness and people behaving badly. I hope you keep writing.

fausttusfausttusabout 14 years ago
LOL.....

Stories are always great!! This one was also. thanks.

But the funniest part was the comments and extra...answers to the story questions.

Oh and I've got a couple of questions...,.

If the husband in this story was in a ford escort traveling faster then the speed of light and turned the headlights on.....

What would he see? How did he get a ford escort to travel faster then the speed of light?

oh and what is the color of blue fish?

Thanks for the story!!!!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 14 years ago
Why?

The "why" she did it is very important to a lot of us readers. I mean, face it, no woman does anything without a reason to justify it in her own mind! Maybe I missed it? That she did not love him anymore was obvious or she would not have turned ti his best friend... But why?

devildog26devildog26over 13 years ago
Willful Suspension of Disbelief

I'm a relatively new reader to your work. This is a heck of a good story. I, like many of your readers, would like to know why Lisa screwed up a good thing. There has to be a reason. Helen and Gordon are a side-bar. The story closing with Pete and Helen riding off into the sunset is less than satisfying to me.

I would like to see an attempt at reconciliation. Perhaps it could even succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh,what a wonderful and inteligent story by a Master of the Pen!

It is very rare to read such an Author on this site. Frankly,I am pleasantly surprised. It is worth to sift thru the excreta on this site to find a diamond. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why

the hell would the lover's company want to fire him? The company has nothing to do whatsoever with what is happening to our hapless hero. What is the reason? This is entirely pointless and irrational. Sorry you get a big fat ONE.

"That same day MS McGreggor arranged for a PI to visit the place where Bill worked. He showed the pictures to the CEO and left him a copy. They found a way to let Bill resign from the company, with no severance, no anything. After he left his office he didn't go back to his apartment. No one has seen him since, well, no one around here."

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years agoAuthor
To explain why Bill was let go...

He worked for a Christian Church. Any publicity about his extra-marital activities would have damaged the church. Letting him disappear/quit was their "easy way out."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reasonably good tale.

In reading some of the previous comments.. TAKE YOUR KEY LOCK OFF idiot. What an idiot.

As for the others trying to figure out a way to justify being a cuckold, pack sand. Stick with JPB. Hard to understand the perv sicko's here who envision a normal man putting up with a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Vengence as eroticism?

All the people who cheated ended up suffering in some way...is that the erotic side of the story? If it is, I don't get it.

Is this story supposed to be erotic? I am sorry if I am offending anyone...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Incredible -

People just have to find ways to belittle what an author does -

If you do no0t have the imagination to come up with a way to read past "he quit and ..." then give it up and just relax and enjoy the rest of the story - sheesh -

Nicely done and fun to follow -

IrfonIrfonabout 13 years ago
Terrific !!

You do be got a way with words....Hahahaha - nice one Scorpio44a !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHY?

It would improve the story if we did know why she cheated. But what I didn't understand was why Bill would loose 30 Pounds to fake cancer so he could get a one time permission fuck.

tom anon

Scorpio44aScorpio44aalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Anon:

You say it would improve the story to know why she cheated. The dialog in the story addresses that issue. Fact is she made a decision to end their marriage by cheating. Maybe she cheated because her husband wasn't hairy enough for her, wasn't a rough animal when they had sex or maybe he had an average sized cock and she was so loose she needed something larger. Take your pick.

If you had actually paid attention to the story you would have noticed Bill was losing weight to get permission to fuck her... not once, but from then on. Oh, by the way, Bill didn't love her. When he left, he didn't take her with him, he didn't call to say good-bye, he just left.

I'm sorry you didn't like the story. I'm sorry you left so many negative comments.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH SIS HAS THE TONY?

Fall into, fall out of......When partner m/f decide to forsake, they have to know and understand the consequences. Why is it always so difficult to accept them. TK U MLJ LV NV

energystarenergystarover 12 years ago
to Scorpio44a

I gave this story high marks. But I thank anon's comments on why are valid. Also someone mentioned the 30 pound thing. These comments were not presented in a rude way (or I missed it). I took the story for what it is and enjoyed it. But I understand why some had questions. Thanks again!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! Original and Creative!

If, in the unlikely event, you discover that your wife cheated, unless the cheating is excessive, don’t be upset because she couldn’t help it; she was just following her nature. It doesn’t make much sense to replace her when her replacement will be just like her.

The secret of women is to love them for being wonderful little imps, to take what they have to offer, and to not expect more. So what, if they are devious, lying, little cheats. They are way ahead of whatever comes in second.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I have this 5 stars but you hit one the head

it doesn't matter why that slut cheated, people all ways want a reson, ok here's a simple one. She a slut, enough said good story S44a, write a story about morons like dwornock. I think he is the type that would raise his wife's lovers kids.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Scorpio, I liked your story...

Men and women stray for a myriad of reasons. Men are allowed to stray and are not looked down on by many but a woman who strays is classified as a slut. (I am a man by the way.)_ Keep writing, I am reading everything on your page.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Wonderful and creative story.

Exceedingly well construed. 5***** !

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i disagree bfreetorun

Bfreetorun, your totally wrong, men are punish by the law to the max, think about it, you can be married for 20 years. At the end you find out your kids aren't yours and she has been cheating for 10 years, yet you still have to take care of the slut and her kids. How is that fair, women are called sluts because they get fucked by so many. The husband get fucked by the courts. When men cheat there dogs and then they get fucked by the court. so when it comes to a man cheating or not he gets fucked.

vonlubekvonlubekover 12 years ago
great writing

I like your style, your men are men and women are ...whatever they chose to be .. a male orientated viewpoint but, refreshing in this hyper PC world where men are expected to bend and take it anyway those who screw them over gives it.

My 2 cents, why would this obviously balanced and logical individual even consider a relationship with his wife's sister when there was nothing to indicate their interest in each other in the 1st place? following that, if she is obviously not very close with her family(she cut her sister off like that and was willing to start something with her brother in law immediately after?), why would he be interested in her when he just left a cold relationship? In reality, if she was a normal loving person(Helen), she would care for her sister regardless even if she might hate what she does or did. This is obviously a male perspective, correct me if I am wrong. Also Lisa doesn't come across as a cold calculating fish.

It just doesn't ring true.

Also his immediate response is cold and calculating, definitely no real love there, when your hurting, your offline for a while, you need space, time, perspective.(I might be unobjectively projecting here)

Which means he is a hypocrite for saying his wife doesn't love him, as he obviously doesn't love her as proven in his reaction, which leads to the next point, at what point in the past did this lack of loving happen to influence the other and who influenced who? women need love, some are strong enough to get out of a sterile relationship without it, others go look for it where it is given or take it any way they perceive it as ... I see no cause and effect

Overall, I like the style and logical approach and can read between the lines(but shouldn't have to so much), but I don't agree with the generalization of gender actions/reactions and approach, unless you want the character to come of as a cold calculating bastard in which case, this would be one of those cynical relativistic tales which I don't think it is supposed to be.

I am not saying it SHOULDNT happen like this, I am saying it doesnt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wear protection

when screwing a slut - that shit ruins a story

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
I liked it but...

You never explained the weight loss thing and why they started the affair in the first place. What is there is good, but I think you could have fleshed it out a little more and made it more complete.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
she got away easily.

She got away easily. Would have been nice if she would have been punished more.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Slam !!

Dunk!!

That is all.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

BTB - but always dump them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story.

Glad to see the male character had enough balls to dump the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same old, same old!

Too many stories are the same. Whatever happened to "Loving Wives"?

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I really enjoyed the story!

However I wish we knew how and why it started even tho he didn't want to know !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He'll Be Fine - Her...Not!

Wandering eyes, horny pussy, loves only one man for real but likes the strange stuff.

Too bad, he'll get over her with some good memories but will get his confidence back.

She, will always have regrets, sex with Bill and others - sure but, she failed at the one thing she did want - a husband and a home with love. She - will never get over it!

Thanks, BTB - she is doing it every day by herself.

I would like to have had some altercation with Bill although I know, we know that he knows that our hero and his affair with the ex was the cause for his demise.

Thanks Scorpio!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Wonderful. Enjoyable. A master at work. WOW !!! Very easy and pleasant reading. An honest author. Thank you.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Fine Tale!

A little hard to understand the wife's reason for giving up on her up on firm on her decision.marriage, but it was the author's right to skip that explanation. Her refusal to explain her actions made it clear that it really didn't matter. She was. Well told story with no superfluous talk or explanations. Thanks, Scorpio44a. Dan

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

No explanation necessary. He caught her cheating and divorced her skank ass. That's all that matters. Fucking cunt. She should live in pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
guy who has LX model or betrayed, who is bigger closet-queer on this site?

using the LX as your handle is strong evidence, subconscious homo-erotic desire showing through - betrayed's overblown facade of misogyny equally as indicting: call it a tie!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Hey

Fuck you anon asshole. Keep sucking the cum out of your father's ass. You'll get it all out someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I would but you already sucked it all out betrayed

Dad says thanks.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
CHEATERS ALWAYS FACE DILEMNAS

how to choose the what story to tell to justify. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Married to the Marriage

How many people are with a spouse that they do not love and perhaps never did love? How many people are married just to be married? Marriage for the sake of conformity and comfort? How many of these people go from liking their spouse to not caring about them at all? - I think there are a lot of marriages out there like this, probably the majority of them are this way. Love is a rarity, love that lasts is even rarer. That is why in so many of these stories where the husband is distraught about his wife's infidelity, I am pushed out of the story. In reality, he is upset that she got over on him and his comfortable life is threatened. Love? Not really, more like inertia. The best tales are the ones where the husband doesn't really pretend that his wife's cheating is a disaster, rather it is an act of war. A war that he can win if he plays his cards right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Dad says thanks"

Fucking epic. Best comeback ever, hope "betrayedbylove" has a thick skin, most guys would never show their face again after being owned that hard, ouch.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

PTraumPTraumalmost 10 years ago
You had me until...

"If a pipe in my house..."

The answer to that question is yes, I do care why because getting it unclogged is going to cost me money. Perhaps I don't care why until the immediate issue is resolved (pipe is no longer clogged, house fire is put out, divorce is at least in process*), but I will want to know so I'm not dumping money unnecessarily.

To wrap up the "*" above, the divorce action can be called off up until the final decree, and worst case scenario there's always a second marriage to each other. So the resolution to the problem is divorce, and because of the length of time that divorces take waiting to pull that trigger is foolish at best. Divorce is one of the few cases in life where a slow motion bullet can come in handy.

Now, back to my soap box...

There are times when "adultery" should be forgiven. Rape where your spouse is the victim, for example. Extramarital sex which is prearranged and consensual to all parties. After all, I could tell my wife that it is OK to screw the neighbor and then get angry with her, but, really, I think that that speaks to my wife's adultery being the least of my problems.

There are examples of when adultery might be forgiven but would need to be discussed (though not necessarily beforehand or with the spouse). Cases of coercion, blackmail, etc should be reviewed on a case by case basis, and some of those I could possibly see myself at least partially forgiving adultery.

Now, in this particular story the hero has the discussion with his coworkers to establish some semblance of direction, implying that staying together was an option. As the hero opted not to stay knowing the why in this case is not nearly as important as it would be if they wanted to fix things. But, knowing why can still help to possibly alleviate potential problems in the future. "I decided to go outside the marriage because you beat off 15 times a day and can never get it up for me" (as an example, I know this wasn't part of the story) is a valid argument. Still doesn't justify cheating, and should have started at least one in depth discussion about each of their expectations in their relationship, but it's at least understandable. So knowing that you're strangling too much fowl currently is something to take with you into future relationships.

Despite what I found to be shortcomings in the characters or plot, I enjoyed the story. I thought it was well written and and the hero was engaging. I thought the other characters were a little shallow, particularly when compared to some of this author's other work, but given the length of the tale and the tale itself I thought this was forgivable. Not everything can be War and Peace. Were it not for the introspection that started this tirade I'd have given this one a 5 for intro alone as I believe that "Loving Wives" is a misnomer as well. But, perhaps it's just that most have decided to make this one category "ironic". Or perhaps there are simply no truly "loving wife" stories to tell, which should speak volumes about the current state of things (if it were true).

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
pipe, fire why

I would want to know why the pipe clogged.

I would want to know why the fire started.

That would be to keep it from happening again.

Why she cheated ?

Who cares ?

Unlike the home, I would not be keeping her.

Why she cheated would not help predict what the next woman would do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gordon?

Why did he get treated so bad? Why did Helen divorce him... no explanation !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lot of missing info

A lot of info was not said in the story and maybe the writer left it up to the reader to fill in the missing part, that why I didn't rate it a five. Someone asked why did Bill get fired when the PI showed his CEO the pictures. The answer has to be he fucked the wife at his job site. Using a place of employment even after working hours for a placed to get laid will get you fired if caught. It did mention that Bill was cheap, the place he fucked her at the start of the story and when the husband asked his wife did Bill or her pay for the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugh...

...Loved the story but really find them distasteful when the jilted husband ends up fucking or being with the sister. I just don't care for 'em unless it's well set up with years of backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well that was.......unclear maybe?

He doesn't appear, in the beginning, to think much of Helen and her carping about her husband. Why then is he suddenly hot to trot to be with her? That made no sense and I would think he'd want to get as far away from his soon to be ex-wife as possible and doing her sister clearly isn't a path to go down. Eventually Helen will forgive her sister and then what? And you don't think that Lisa's name will come up from time to time and reopen old wounds? AN okay story with a terrible ending. Maybe next time.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
I DONT SEE HOW ONE COULD PUT A BANDAGE

on open heart surgery. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"What I need a piece of paper for? She wants a divorce, she can pay for one. I'm gone. The day after I find out my woman is doing someone else, you won't see me here. I'll be gone."

And that's what I did. Caught them, walked out of the house and away. Haven't been back for 15 years, been with a new woman and we have three kids of our own. They have my name and one of these days, I'll have a lawyer check to see if I can give my woman my last name.

Hope like hell the ex is hooking on the street.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Once he let's me have you he has given permission and that's the end of that." – I’m no expert, but “permission” given under false pretenses isn’t going to hold up.

"I didn't know what she was doing!" – What, is she an idiot? She knows Lisa is SUPPOSED to be with her. Why ELSE would Lisa not want her answering her phone at home, if not to cover for her cheating?

Once again, why do these women who don't give a fuck about their husbands and marriages while they are together, suddenly get all upset when it's over?

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
Unhappy Readers, Let Me Tell You A Secret...

Don't dissect the story, don't rewrite the story, don't add to or subtract from the story. Just accept the story as written, as the author intended, enjoy it or not and move along.

If you can do better, write and post your own, otherwise, shut the fuck up! Bunch of whining pharisees!

For me, all I can say to the author is BRAVO! Nice clean work. Thank you for the trip!

Just My Opinion, YMMV

Morgan DeWolfe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Is A Stand Alone Story

There is absolutely no reason for a sequel or Chapter 2. Anything you left out isn't that important anyway. Great 5-Star story. Great outcome. Realistic even. Anything you add would only tear away at the story's true validity. Be proud of this story. It is one of your best thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story is good, but....

Story is good, but going home with her sister was a little weird in the end.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
I loved the sister part

When the ex-wife finds out he's fucking Helen it will drive a nail into her coffine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love a good BTB story

Sadly this is shit

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
BTW - Helen Knew

"Remember, you don't answer any calls at home until I call your cell. Thanks Sis."

Helen knew about her sister's cheating, or should have known. In any case, she was an accomplice in the betrayal and the lies. So, why the fuck would he hook up with her for anything but a hatefuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Loved It. I Lived It. I Hated It.

I enjoyed it because it was well written. But since I once lived out this story, I hate it because it was like a hand grenade going off in my house. I gave you 5-stars for writing it. You are a writer, not a surgeon. So, I graded you as a writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

excellent BTB story .

thanks for this .

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining!

I liked it! 5*

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

I normally give a 5, but not this time. Did you ever read a story that was just too pat, or too planned. Everything is here, but emotion. I should have been able to identify with someone in the story, but couldn't. The base line story is there, start to finish, but not one seemed bothered, or upset about anything. The he gets the sister the next day, WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
not

BTB the bitch dot a divorce for having sex outside marriage.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good little tale 5*

would have been more interesting to concentrate more on the affair and the emotions, there was no angst or real emotion from the characters. it seemed contrived just to be a btb story all be it a sensible one without a gung ho macho prick beating his cuckold chest and ranting about what a big man he is.

didn't really get the "i'l tell him i have cancer" thing? was this to try and make him their accepting cuckold? if so, that should have been explored more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A BTB with a very happy ending- wish real life was like this

A lovely short tale. Too bad real life isn't like this- that is, the hurt spouses get together and the cheaters get their collective asses kicked.

I do feel sorry for the children; children don't need that kind of stress in their life

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago

Huhuhuhu, funny antistory. No "I love you" or "it was only sex." I dislike the idea that it would have made it acceptable, but makes for a good story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Another gentle little BTB. Hope he had something to do with Bill's disappearance.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 5 years ago
A sh*ty one

His B.I.L. was the one blindsided in this story, and the S.I.L. didn't shed a tear, f*ck em both, she deserves to be burnt at the stake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The plan ?

What was her plan/ why the cancer issue /it doesn't make any sense. You need an outline of your story base first …. you would get an F- in my class...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So why did Gordon, Bill, and Petey

keep swapping named and why did Helen want to divorce Gordon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The button

No wayr

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
She did, She has, I was ...

That is a poor writing style, the story is OK, the button spying thing is a bit far fetched but okay I can take it since it is the plot device.

The sister thing is also a bit far fetched and sudden, I think that needs to be worked out in a more realistic manner.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 5 years ago

In places it seemed like you forgot what story you were writing.

What happened to that nonsensical cancer plan?

It was a leftover story thread that implied multiple things, and left a lot of things unanswered.

You really should do some kind of rewrite to tighten the story up and run it through a BS detector and some kind of Literotica cliche filter aka. a competent editor.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Loose weight a lot. Lose your friends wife

Caught punished and moved on

Some story some time woman caught will not cry and say sorry

You caught me I have cheated and was caught can I have a few days to move out

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous