Could Cheat but Couldn't Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned over and used her hands and mouth to get me hard. A hundred times I told myself it was Ok to fuck her. Maybe Bill wasn't the only one fucking her. My anger, disappointment and rage helped me get hard.

When I was hard I said, "OK, Lisa spread your legs for me."

"Can we shut some lights off, please?"

"NO! I may want to remember this and I want the images sharp and clear. Don't you like seeing who's screwing you?" I plunged into her and slammed in as fast and furious as my pleasure dictated. In our years together I had never fucked her like that. I had always aimed at her orgasm, her pleasure, her comfort. When I was close I rolled her up on her side and lifted a leg.

I pulled out of her cunt and placed my cock at her ass and pushed. I'd only been in there once and she complained about the pain for two weeks. It had been her idea to try it, and then she complained for weeks.

I pushed and she let me in easily. She watched my face the whole time we fucked. When I came I shoved in as deeply as I would fit and waited until I slipped out easily before I moved. From the bathroom I tossed her a box of tissues and I showered to clean myself.

I shut off the lights and got into bed. "You can sleep here if you want to, tonight. But you need to answer one question first." I turned the bedside lamp back on, faced her and asked, "Is Bill paying for the hotel room tomorrow afternoon or are you?"

Her eyes went wide and she burst into tears. Her face went into the pillow and she kept crying. I shut the light off and went to sleep. About ten minutes after I shut off the light Lisa got up and quietly left the bedroom. She didn't come back. She didn't speak. I did sleep, but it took a while to get there.

I met Helen for lunch. From her appearance I gathered Lisa had not talked to her. We sat in the table farthest from everyone else. We ordered, got our drinks and knew it would be twenty minutes until lunch arrived.

I said, "Thanks for meeting me. I'm not throwing Lisa a birthday party."

"But, you said..."

"I lied. I'd like to throw her a party, but I can't. Lisa's having an affair." I paused. Helen's face looked shocked. "Don't look shocked. She had you cover for her one night not long ago. She said, "Don't answer your phone until after I call your cell."

"I didn't know what she was doing!"

"Ok. Let's say I believe you. Know that you know your married sister is fucking around, what will you do?"

"You're sure?"

"I have video and audio. Want a copy?"

"Oh my God! I don't know what to do."

"She's meeting her lover today at a hotel. Her lover was my best friend, Bill. I spent some time wondering why until I realized why doesn't matter. What matters is that she can't tell me she loves me. What matters is that fucking Bill is more important than being married to me. There's a For Sale sign on our front lawn. We're done."

Our lunches came and we didn't take a single bite. I paid the bill and walked Helen to her car. At her car she said, "I know what I'm going to do, since you asked. I no longer have a sister. She isn't acting like someone I even know, much less want in my family. And, I'm going to have a talk with Gordon tonight. Talking with you has me see things aren't Ok in my house either." She went up on her toes and kissed my cheek. I held her door as she got in.

She said, "Can we stay in touch?"

"You have my number." I nodded. She drove away. I went home and started moving Lisa's stuff. First I moved her clothes into the other bedroom, then her vanity. When I pulled her dresser out from the wall I found a large envelope between the dresser and the wall. Inside were pictures of her with Bill, at a nudist resort, on her knees on the lawn somewhere with Bill fucking her, of her sucking Bill and holding some other man's cock. There was a DVD in the envelope as well. The envelope had been mailed to our house and the return address was Bill's!

Three houses down from us lives MS Angela McGreggor, a lawyer. Her car was in the driveway of her home as I walked down there. She answered my knock in sweats. I handed her a hundred dollar bill. She took it and asked, "What's this for?"

"I figure it buys me fifteen minutes and that's long enough to tell me what my divorce will look like." I handed her the envelope.

She opened the envelope and looked inside without touching anything. She looked up and said, "Come in. Let's talk."

My hundred got me a lawyer. She wanted the case. She got the story and made some calls. One of the calls was to Lisa's employer. She asked to speak to Lisa. She was told Lisa had taken a sick day and gone home. Only Lisa wasn't home. I left the envelope with her.

I went to the hardware store and got a lock for the bedroom door. It was installed before Lisa got home. I was sitting at my desk when she got home. She came to the doorway and asked if I wanted dinner.

"No, I think I'm safer eating out. But, thanks for the offer. Did you have a fun day?"

"I ended it."

"May I ask why? Obviously you planned to fuck him today. Why stop?"

"I want to be married to you!"

"Bull shit! You don't even love me! You'd rather fuck my best friend than be faithful to me. I've thought about revenge. I've thought about printing a thousand copies of the pictures of you fucking but I realized a kid might see them and that would be disgusting. No, the best idea was to sell the house, divide the money and let you go be miserable."

She burst into tears and ran down the hall. She stopped at the bedroom door and saw the new lock. "It's locked." She said. She didn't say it to me. She just said it.

"All your stuff is no the other bedroom. You moved while you were with Bill."

I heard the door to the other bedroom close and I didn't see her again that night.

Wednesday at work Louis asked why I'd missed the day before. "I started legal action with my soon-to-be-ex-wife."

"I wondered when we had that conversation last week."

"Quit wondering. I caught her. We're done. End of story."

As we sat together having lunch my cell rang. I answered, "She's been served." MS McGreggor said.

Ten minutes later the cell rang again. I looked, expecting it to be Lisa. It was Helen. "He's been served." She said.

"Want to have dinner and lick our wounds?" I asked.

"No. I want to hide somewhere and cry over the years we both wasted."

"I think our lawyers would tell us to stay away from each other for at least until the divorces are final."

"Mine says around Thanksgiving we'll be free."

"Let's take a cruise for Christmas."

She laughed. "Are you serious?"

"You have six months to decide. Till then, take care of yourself."

Gordon took the news hard. The day after he was served he took all the cash his ATM would give him and stopped at a package store where he bought enough Jack Daniels for he and three new friends to get alcohol poisoning. He made it to the hospital alive. He did not live to become divorced. He left Helen a widow three days short of their anniversary.

The day Lisa was served she called Helen at work. Someone else answered and then called out to Helen, "Helen it's your sister on the phone."

Helen said, "Can't be. I don't have a sister. I used to, but she died." The lady who answered hung up.

That same day MS McGreggor arranged for a PI to visit the place where Bill worked. He showed the pictures to the CEO and left him a copy. They found a way to let Bill resign from the company, with no severance, no anything. After he left his office he didn't go back to his tiny apartment. No one has seen him since, well, no one around here.

Lisa signed the papers when presented. They guaranteed her twenty percent of the net from the sale of the house. On November tenth I was single. I had sold the house in July and was living in an Airstream trailer we had bought for vacations until I made a decision about what's next. Lisa hadn't contacted me about her money from selling the house.

At eight that night someone knocked on my door. I opened the door. Helen was standing there in high heels, hose, a short skirt and a jacket. She looked up at me and said, "I'm looking for a single man, early forties, probably divorced and not adverse to company with a widow."

"I don't know if I know him. Why not come inside and I'll help you look for him?"

"Is it warm in there?"

"It has been warm. It may get hotter." My hand helped her up the steps and she stood in the middle of my postage stamp of a living room, dining room and kitchen and waited for me to help her off with her coat.

I took it off and discovered she wasn't wearing a blouse or a bra. She faced me, smiling and said, "I've waited, just as you asked, until you were single. Now, would you do me a favor? Take us to bed and let's start something."

Right there in that tiny Airstream trailer Helen and I kissed for the very first time. We'd know each other for over fifteen years and we were ready to start something. When the kiss ended, I waved my hand, pointing the seven feet from where she was to the bedroom. As she took the second step in that direction she opened the fridge. In three seconds she took a complete inventory of the contents. She stepped back, picked up her coat and put it on.

She took my hand and said, "You have nothing for breakfast. Come on. We're going to my house. I have everything you might want!"

She was right.

[As always votes and comments are encouraged. Sometimes Anon leaves questions that are nearly impossible to answer, because I can't send an email to Anon. If you have questions (What happened to Lisa's job? What color hair did Helen have?) email me and I will answer. (Lisa still has her same job. Helen was born with brown hair but now is a blond.)]

12