Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 12

Story Info
The ultimate defeat, and a happy ending?
8.7k words
4.47
2k
4

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Daenerys Targaryen continued to be furious at Margaery Tyrell for her treachery, as well as Arya and Sansa Stark for theirs, but in truth, the worst treachery of them all, was her own. She had betrayed herself by allowing Margaery to take her anal cherry, but what was far worse, was that was now weeks ago, and not once had she punished her for it. Worst of all, she had rewarded the scheming bitch, by bending over at the slightest push.

Or getting into whatever position was required of her, so that Queen Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khalisee of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons, could be fucked in the ass.

Over and over again, Daenerys had been sodomized, to the point where it may already be too late for her. She may be forever Margaery Tyrell's bitch. Hells, even if she finally took revenge on her, it wouldn't change the past weeks. Wouldn't change the fact that another woman had laid claim to her most private hole.

The worst part being, that Daenerys had enjoyed it. Had cum harder and more frequently from the treatment, than anything else in her entire life. And just when it seemed that she could at least maintain a shred of her dignity, she walked into her throne room one night, to discover it wasn't just Margaery and the Starks waiting for her.

"Yara?" Daenerys question nervously, "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited by your new friend." Yara revealed, indicating to Margaery, "Her message was rather, enlightening."

"Was it now..." Daenerys glared at Margaery, before returning her attention to Yara, "What did it say, exactly?"

"Oh please, don't be mad, your grace." Margaery pleaded as sincerely as possible, although she was somewhat betrayed by the smile on her face, "I have only ever wanted to please you."

"As have we." Doreah grinned, drawing attention to her presence.

"What is your command, Khaleesi." Irri questioned, clearly nervous, "You need only speak it, and I shall obey."

"We all will." Missandei insisted, half reassuring her Queen, and half threatening the rest.

"Indeed." Yara said dismissively, before slowly approaching her prey and questioning her, "But perhaps, your needs have changed, as the Tyrell Raven suggested? Perhaps you no longer crave power in the same way? That you're finally contend, now you have your precious Iron Throne, and you crave the feeling of others having control over you? Especially control over your arse hole?"

"That's, that's not true." Daenerys protested.

"Relax, your grace. No one is taking power from you." Margaery reassured, briefly glaring at Yara, before quickly turning back to her Queen while approaching her, "We just, wish to make the burden easier on you, by giving you the chance to let go, and experiencing the joy which can only come from giving yourself completely to another. Or in this case, others. But it's your choice. You can always say no."

"But why would you?" Doreah questioned, also approaching the woman she loved, "When we can offer you such bliss?"

"Enough talk." Yara said dismissively, "Let the anal gang bang of Queen Daenerys Targaryen begin."

Which finally had Daenerys rediscovering her Targaryen rage, but sadly it was short-lived, because as soon as she opened her mouth to put Yara back in her place, she was silenced with a pair of soft lips crashing against her own. Something she barely resisted, before melting into it. Oh God, she was kissing Yara Greyjoy, despite what the uppity bitch had threatened her with.

Just like Daenerys then allowed herself to be kissed by Margaery, the two usurpers passing her back and forth, like she was truly nothing but a prize to be shared. Or a pet to be distracted, while being moved against it's will. Because to her shame, the Mother of Dragons found herself being maneuvered forward, up the stairs, and to her throne.

Once there, she was somehow stripped, and then bent over the throne that she had fought so hard for. Along the way she was barely aware of the other women removing their clothes, and the Starks casually joining in on distracting her with kisses. Hells, even her favourite servants joined that particular act. Admittedly, Doreah wasn't surprising.

Hells, she was the third person that night to kiss Daenerys, most likely because she knew Daenerys would do nothing to stop her. One by one, they all ganged up on her, which was so overwhelming that The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms did nothing to prevent herself from being bent over, and then stayed in that position, despite what these women were clearly intending.

Margaery had insisted that she would be the one to prepare the ass hole of Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Partly because she had been doing it for weeks now, and was without a doubt the most experienced at getting the Dragon Queen in the right mindset for this. She was also good in not becoming completely lost in it, to the point that she wasn't paying attention to reactions of the other women surrounding her.

Especially Daenerys, of course, but she obviously had to keep an ear out in case Yara said something which would ruin the moment. Thankfully, that was not the case, and the powerful Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms continued to let out soft whimpers of humiliation, then eventually pleasure.

As always, Margaery started out slow, even gently kissing Daenerys's shoulders, before slowly making her way down the other woman's back, to the prize she couldn't stop thinking about. That perfectly well-rounded bottom, that was practically begging to be fucked 24/7. Or at the very least, worshiped.

She fully intended to do both, starting with the worshiping. Hells, despite the fact that she could practically taste Yara Greyjoy's impatience, Margaery took a few moments to literally kiss the ass of her Queen, before gently pulling those cheeks apart with both her hands, and spitting onto her target. And of course, she rubbed that saliva in with her tongue, and thus officially started to lick Queen Daenerys Targaryen's butt hole.

Just thinking that made Margaery smile against Queen Daenerys Targaryen's butt hole with a twisted sense of enjoyment. Yes, this was neither dominant, or submissive, on its own, but considering the context, it was truly delicious. As was this bottom. Oh yes, Margaery had happily licked it for hours, just for fun.

Also, because it planted the idea in the Dragon Queen's head how pleasurable this could be. That all she needed to do was let go, and Margaery could give her incredible pleasure this way. Something that Margaery further proved, when she increased the speed and the force of licking, swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, and ultimately pushing it inside.

She was quicker about it than she would have liked, but she couldn't risk Yara becoming impatient. Besides, while there wasn't as much build up as she would have liked, there was enough to make sure that Queen Daenerys Targaryen was whimpering, crying out and frequently moaning in pure pleasure from getting her butt thoroughly rimmed.

And of course, she continued to get the same reactions, as Margaery replaced her tongue with a finger, and slowly pushed it into Queen Daenerys Targaryen's ass hole. Of course, she was happy to do it. Something she proved by adding a second finger shortly afterwards. It was just unfortunate she couldn't drag this out more. But inevitably, Yara complained.

"Move aside." Yara finally demanded, "That beautiful ass is finally mine tonight."

"I believe you'll find that this beautiful, perfect ass belongs to all of us tonight." Margaery corrected dryly, before quickly sucking her fingers clean, and then adding, "But, as agreed, you may take it first. Just be sure to do it right Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, be sure to go nice and slow, and give this perfect little fuck hole exactly what it deserves."

"I do not need advice on how to fuck a bitch in the ass." Yara scoffed, "I was fucking women in the ass while you were still pretending to like Lannister dick."

"Oh, I have no doubt of that." Margaery said dryly, before pushing the other top, "But do you remember your promise?"

"Fine." Yara sighed, "I'll be good. I swear it by all the Gods."

"Good." Margaery said dismissively, finally moving aside, although not completely away, "Here, let me spread these big ass cheeks for you, and present you with Queen Daenerys Targaryen's beautiful little butt hole. Mmmmmmmmm, the beautiful little butt hole which will be used tonight, as the slutty little fuck hole it was always meant to be."

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, it fucking was!" Yara eagerly agreed, and then as an afterthought added, "Thanks."

"You're very welcome." Margaery replied, before quickly adding, "And remember, your grace, relax. Accept the dick, deep into your bowels. And don't do it for us. Do it for yourself. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, deep down you know that with an ass like this, you should be getting relentlessly sodomized. So please, see this is putting things right with the world."

Daenerys continued to be horrified by the audacity of this bitch. Of all of them, really. But most of all, she was horrified at herself. Because, once again, she had the power to stop this. Or at the very least, make it clear that she wanted no part of this. No! She had to believe if she said the word, at the very least, her favourite servants would stop this.

Even recommend calling in the guards, to physically stop Yara Greyjoy from obscenely assaulting their Queen. Unfortunately, she was unable to utter a sound, except for the whimpers of pain and humiliation at having all of this inflicted upon her. First at having her most private hole exposed, and then obscenely violated.

The one saving grace, if it could be called that, was the fact that at least Yara had the decency to go slowly, just as Margaery had instructed. Although that was definitely a double-edged sword, because while it minimized what could be very easily agonizing physical pain, it meant that the proud Queen Daenerys Targaryen got to wallow in the feeling of her shit hole being slowly stretched open for an invading object, until it finally happened.

Yara Greyjoy achieve the victory she had wanted over her for so very long, by managing to slide a cock through her back door, and then into her back passage. Something which of course, had the all-powerful Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms crying out loudly in pain and humiliation.

Which was another thing Daenerys was forced to wallow in, as Yara paused to savour her incredible victory. Hells, Daenerys was surprised there was no gloating about it. But that would surely come. For now, the other women seem to be on edge, waiting for Daenerys to finally start acting like a Targaryen, and fight against this atrocity. Or at least complain about the indignity being forced upon her.

But again, in that moment, the mighty Mother of Dragons was defeated. Hells, she could barely think coherently, as her defeat was so overwhelmingly devastating. Especially as it was during the first devastating attack. Not counting the preparation, of course.

Now Daenerys would receive the true attack against her body, the enemy's battering ram having breached the gates, and threatening to go right through her castle, and lay claim to every inch of it in the process. Only, it was not the Targaryen banners which were probably inside that castle. No, it was the Tyrell ones. Something she would probably try to deny, but in that moment?

Daenerys was faced with the fact that her ass, and perhaps her entire body, had been claimed by Margaery Tyrell. Although that was little comfort, considering Margaery had allowed her Queen's ass hole to be borrowed as a favour, as if she was a personal whore. Which was another thought which shouldn't have been enjoyable, but Gods help her, it was.

Yara had wanted this for so long, it was truly mind blowing to actually achieve it. Especially as there was a very good chance that she would never have it. Which was why she reminded herself to be grateful to Margaery Tyrell throughout the night. However, it was extremely hard, as the only thing which could have made this better was if Queen Daenerys Targaryen's ass was virgin.

Oh, if only she had taken this butt cherry, then this bottom would truly be hers forever. Then again, it seemed increasingly likely that the once unstoppable Dragon Queen was broken, meaning that Yara could enjoy this perfect ass as much as she wanted, without any fear of repercussions. Well, maybe some, but nowhere near enough to hold her back.

Especially not now, she was getting to watch inch after inch of her dick sliding through Queen Daenerys Targaryen's butt hole, and deep into her bowels. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to Margaery Tyrell spreading those meaty ass cheeks, and literally offering up her greatest prize for Yara.

It was the kind of heartwarming sharing which was becoming frequent within this house, Yara thought with a twisted smile. And of course, that smiled only got wider, as her dick continued disappearing into that forbidden passage, until she had no more cock to give. Until her thighs rest against those ass cheeks, announcing every inch of her cock was buried in Daenerys Targaryen's bottom. Something which of course, had to be loudly and proudly announced verbally.

"All the way." Yara moaned gleefully as she savoured the moment, "All the fucking way! I'm all the way in your arse now, my Queen. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I'm all the way inside Queen Daenerys Targaryen's ass! Oh shit, this is just what I wanted. Oh my Queen, I've waited for this for so long, mmmmmmmmm, and it's more satisfying than I could have ever dreamed.

Yes, take it. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it, oh mighty Dragon. Fuck yeah, I'm fucking Queen Daenerys Targaryen up the ass. And you're loving it, aren't you? Huh? Oh yes, you are. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking take it, bitch! Ah fuck!"

Unable to wait any longer, Yara slowly pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slid out of that tight little ass hole, before pushing it right back in again. Thrusting her cock in and out of that perfect ass, and thus making it official. Oh yes, she was officially butt fucking Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Fucking her in the ass. Sodomizing her.

Performing arguably the ultimate act of dominance of The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Some version which echoed in Yara's mind over and over again, to the point that she couldn't think coherently. Luckily, she was such an expert butt fucker, that she simply did it automatically. And got a very positive reaction out of Daenerys in the process.

Naturally, it wasn't all good. No, her Queen was clearly experiencing pain, like she had throughout the butt stuffing. However, the mighty Dragon Queen was also trying to hide how much she was enjoying it. Yara was sure of that, given she had experienced it with countless women. Especially when it came to highborn women, who were supposed to be above such things.

But this one wasn't. Oh no, Daenerys Targaryen clearly loved getting her ass fucked. And it was all thanks to Margaery Tyrell. Which was why when she was eventually asked to share the wealth, especially as it was by Margaery directly, Yara felt she had to oblige, no matter how much she wanted to be selfish in that moment.

"Do you think someone else should have a turn now?" Margaery questioned.

"I suppose I owe you that." Yara grumbled reluctantly.

"Oh, I agree, it's the least you could do." Margaery agreed, "But as much as I can never get enough of that ass, I've had more than my fair share. Mmmmmmm, oh yes, I think it's time someone else had a go. Like... Doreah, for example? Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I want to see Daenerys Targaryen getting butt fucked by her favourite servant."

"What? No!" Daenerys protested, "You cannot be serious. Doreah, please... I..."

"Relax, Khaleesi. I would never do anything you didn't want." Doreah reassured, before then adding, "But... I have long pleaded you to try such a thing. And clearly you enjoy it, don't you?"

"Well, I..." Daenerys blushed.

"Say the word, and this can stop." Doreah promised, "But, it would mean so much to me, if you trusted me with your ass. Especially after allowing others to have it first. Including Yara Greyjoy. Which is, disappointing, as I thought I meant more to you than that. That you would know, more than anyone, just how well I would treat your butt hole."

"Well, I..." Daenerys repeated weakly, before against her better judgment giving in, "I suppose, since it's you, it would be alright."

"Oh, thank you so much, Khaleesi." Doreah beamed happily, "You shall not regret this. I swear it. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, you're going to love it."

"That's what she's afraid of." Yara sniggered.

Doreah dearly wished it was her who had been given the privilege of going first, and indeed hope that she would have that privilege in the future. She was aware she been the one to rim her beloved Khaleesi, ideally by worshiping this magnificent prize for hours first. Something she had done in the past, as a symbol of the power of Daenerys Targaryen. But this was different, as it was preparation for a butt fucking.

And indeed, Doreah just couldn't resist spitting into that already slightly gaping forbidden hole, before pressing her cock against it, and slowly but surely pushing forward. Something which was easier, thanks to the commendable work of Yara, and indeed Margaery before her. But the fact that the anal penetration was easy, and Daenerys cried out in mostly joy, had another, even better explanation.

That being, Daenerys Targaryen was simply a natural anal whore. It was something which Doreah had thought from the moment that she'd seen that amazing ass. Well, admittedly, she had imagined taking Daenerys's ass by force. It was still a little forceful, but nothing the other woman couldn't take, given the genuine feelings they had for each other.

Although, even if it happened, that forbidden hole was nice and tight now. Of course, at the same time, it had the perfect balance of tightness, and still being able to take that cock. Oh yes, slowly but surely, Doreah was able to push the full length of her cock into the other woman's back door, and deep into the back passage of the Targaryen Queen.

Unlike when Lady Yara achieved the same thing, she didn't verbally celebrate the end to this butt stuffing. But that was only because the former sex slave was lost for words, for once in her life. The sight before her was just so breathtaking. Besides, she didn't want to push her luck anymore. This was already too much, more than she ever thought she could hope for. Also, just this picture was worth a thousand words.

Queen Daenerys Targaryen, bending over the throne she had fought so very hard to get, with every inch of her favourite female servant's cock in her ass. Which was a position she stayed in, as her favourite female servant began to fuck that amazing ass of hers.

Once again, this got a positive response from the Dragon Queen. One she desperately tried to hid, but even someone who wasn't as well trained in sex as Doreah could probably noticed this point. Most notably, because The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms wasn't objecting to this treatment. No, she was very much welcoming it.

Hells, it could be wishful thinking, but Doreah was sure she saw her Khaleesi thrusting her ass back against the rectum invasion. It was extremely subtle, if it happened. But if it did, it was very, very promising. And either way, there was no doubt in the former sex slave's mind that Queen Daenerys Targaryen was increasingly enjoying this. At least physically.