Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there it is, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, every single inch of my dick in the Dragon Queen's shit-pipe!" Yara proudly bragged, "Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, that's every inch of this second cock, buried in your bowels, Queenie. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, your ass really is mine now. Finally. And soon, it's going to be a free to use fuck hole, which even your servants will be using on the daily.

Yes it will, mmmmmmmmm fuck, fucking take it, bitch! Yesssssssssss, ah fuck, thanks to me, the Mother of Dragons, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, is never going to be able to sit on her precious throne right. Oh yeah, get ready to squirm from cheek to cheek, knowing the entire fucking time you're ruling the Seven Kingdoms, your shit hole is a fucking fuck hole! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

It took much longer than Daenerys would've liked, but eventually Yara started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially starting the double ass fucking. And given those cocks were so tightly packed in together, it wasn't surprising that when one moved, so did the other, truly making this a double anal pounding.

And Daenerys found she loved every second of it. Especially when somehow, the pain faded away. Or more likely, was simply overwhelmed by the ecstasy she was feeling. Oh yes, that was truly glorious beyond words, to the point where she just couldn't resist cumming, experiencing easily the hardest climaxes of her life in the process.

As she literally squirted her cum all over Lady Margaery's stomach, whatever was left of Daenerys Targaryen was destroyed. Consumed by the flames of her pleasure, and from the ashes, something else rose up. Namely, a broken bottom, who was completely addicted to anal sex with beautiful women. Or just simply submitting to beautiful women.

Oh yes, Daenerys promised herself in that moment she would do anything to make these women happy, like Lady Margaery clearly was in that moment. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, as she was bombarded with orgasm after orgasm, from having her butt hole perhaps literally destroyed.

Margaery had done it. She'd finally won the Game of Thrones. Yes, Daenerys Targaryen was The Queen, and would get to truly rule her precious Seven Kingdoms. But let her. Margaery had something far more precious. Oh yes, it wouldn't just belonged to her, but honestly, that was a good thing, as she wasn't sure she could keep up with this insatiable butt slut all by herself.

Instead, she would have the several beautiful women surrounding her, all devoted to giving Daenerys Targaryen the relentless ass fuckings she so desperately needed. Admittedly, some of them had taken to it more naturally than others, but she was so grateful to all of them for getting them to this point.

Now however it was time to put an end to Daenerys the top once and for all, and Margaery was more than happy to do her part. Initially, that just meant words, and lying there while Lady Yara did all of the work. Anything else would've just been too overwhelming for the poor Dragon Queen.

However, once girl cum was being squirted against her stomach, Margaery felt it was safe to start thrusting up into Daenerys's butt, at first with strategic thrusts, but eventually with a more constant rhythm. And yes, she couldn't match the power of Lady Yara, especially not in that position. But she definitely had an effect. Especially when combined with her words, which had always been her weapon of choice.

"That's it, your grace. Cum for us." Margaery gleefully encouraged, "Cum for us, and be what you were always meant to be. There's no shame in it. No weakness. Only strength. Yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, it takes a strong woman to admit she not only wants to be fucked in the ass, but she needs it. That she's a desperate anal whore, who needs to be owned by superior women.

Superior women, who will use you every day as you should be. As a slutty little fuck hole. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you may be The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, but no matter what happens, you'll always be our anal loving bottom! Always! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, cum for us! CUM! FUCKING CUM! OH YES! OH GODS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course, the combination of her own words, the other end of the ass destroyer rubbing her clit, and the sheer joy of everything that was happening to her made Margaery cum wonderfully hard. But then, that was all part of the plan. Along with the fact that her words definitely contributed to making Lady Yara cum. Not that it stopped either of them.

No, they were far too experienced for that, Margaery Tyrell and Yara Greyjoy continued to work together to completely destroy the butt hole of Daenerys Targaryen, and turn their Queen into a pure bottom. And more importantly, their anal loving bitch. And cumming wonderfully hard and frequently in the process.

Which was the kind of thing which Margaery dearly wished could last forever, especially because she wasn't sure she had ever felt so powerful and dominant. But sadly, all good things had to come to an end, and ultimately even Yara Greyjoy ran out of steam, ultimately yanking her cock out of Daenerys's ass hole, and then pulling back to admire her handiwork.

Unsurprisingly, this caused Margaery's dick to be dislodged at the same time, creating what had to be quite the sight in the process. One which the Tyrell wasted no time in admiring herself, gently sliding herself away from her Queen, while positioning the now exhausted Targaryen where she would be able to see her handiwork. Meanwhile, Lady Yara went a step further in ensuring they got a good view.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Yara ordered like she would any other anal whore, second-guessing herself for a brief moment, before further pushing, "Show us your gaping shit hole!"

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys whimpered and obeyed without really thinking it through.

Daenerys's mind somewhat became aware when she felt herself reaching back, grabbing hold of her butt cheeks and slowly pulling them apart, exposing what these women had done to her most private hole. Something that she had inflicted upon many, many of her conquests, and greatly enjoyed it. But to be on this side of it?

To expose her gaping ass hole to multiple women, while she was bending over the Iron Throne? Gods, nothing could be more insulting to her legacy, and everything she had fought so hard for. And yet, she nearly came from it. Or at the very least, had a powerful aftershock, from this humiliation that was being forced upon her.

Arguably, this should be the moment that she finally came to her senses, and destroyed the traitors who had done this to her. Or at least put them in their places. But she didn't want too. No, Daenerys Targaryen couldn't escape the moment of clarity she'd had, just before and during her amazing climaxes while getting her ass double fucked.

She had loved being an ass destroying top, but nowhere near as much as when she was the one being anally destroyed. It was what she was made for, where she truly shined. Which meant they weren't traitors. No, they had delivered her from the delusion of being a top, and now she was free to get her ass fucked all the time. And hopefully, it would be these women that did it.

"Thank you, my Lady." Daenerys moaned, eager to share this revelation.

"For what, your grace?" Margaery asked cautiously, as everyone surrounding the throne held their breath.

"For showing me my true purpose in life." Daenerys shamelessly confessed, a dreamy smile on her face as she continued, "For showing me what my ass hole is truly for. What I'm truly for. For opening my eyes to the fact that my destiny is to be fucked in the ass by superior women. I am so lucky, to be surrounded by women who love their Queen enough to give her what she truly wants.

Even when she wasn't aware of it. Oh please, Lady Margaery, Lady Yara, and the rest of you, consider my ass your fuck hole, to be used whenever you want, however you want. I only ask that you keep my secret, about being a needy anal whore, so the piece we fought so hard for can be maintained, and my slutty little shit hole can be given what it needs on a daily basis."

There was a brief pause, then Yara chuckled, "Oh, I think that can be arranged."

"Indeed." Margaery practically purred, before announcing, "I hereby christen us as The Court of the Dragon Queen, an alliance of like-minded women, all dedicated to giving Daenerys Targaryen the relentless ass fuckings she needs. Our first order of business? Making sure Daenerys Targaryen's butt hole never, ever closes.

No, no, no, mmmmmmm, it must remain a loose little fuck hole, ready to be used at a moment's notice. That means every woman in this room finding time to fuck it at least once a day. Preferably more. And when that is not feasible, our Queen will be wearing a plug, to keep her stretched back there. Only then, can we be reassured that this fuck hole remembers her purpose in life."

"Yes! Yes please, Lady Margaery, mmmmmmmm, do that to me, and more." Daenerys encouraged, "But please allow me to prove I know my place, by cleaning your cocks first?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Margaery chuckled, "Go ahead. Prove yourself, by sucking these cocks clean of your butt cream. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, I want Daenerys Targaryen to prove herself as nothing but a hole to be used, by going ass to mouth. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, prove yourself, your grace. Prove yourself, like a good little cock sucker."

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys moaned dreamily, and did as she was told.

Which included Daenerys going from cock to cock, and lingering on the head each time, so she could savour the deepest part of her own bowels, before moving onto the next. Naturally, the first cock she sucked that day belonged to Margaery Tyrell, as more than anyone else, Daenerys owed her the biggest thanks, for seeing her for who she truly was.

Oh yes, the Mother of Dragons would spend the rest of her days being the relentlessly used lesbian anal whores of these wonderful women, but it was mostly because of Lady Margaery she had been blessed with this revelation about her true path. And hopefully, she would be given the chance to thank her for it, as frequently as possible.

Obligingly, the other women gathered around her, making it easy for Daenerys to go back and forth between their cocks. They also provided her with plenty of time, so she could get every drop of that yummy butt cream, and may be just as importantly, gaze up at them adoringly. Her court. The woman who had agreed to deal with her cock hungry ass hole.

Yes, some of them were more into it than others, and Sansa in particular would most likely spend most of her time being a cock sleeve. But it would be Queen Daenerys Targaryen who would now be receiving the majority of the rectum wrecking, and for that, the Dragon Queen would be forever grateful to her court.

The End.