Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Irri, are you ready to please your Khaleesi?" Margaery questioned with a wicked smile.

"Yes." Irri replied without hesitation, blushed, and then quickly added, "If it is the will of the Khaleesi, of course."

"Please, don't you hear the way this butt whore is moaning? She fucking loves it!" Doreah boldly insisted, then quickly softened her tone, as she turned to her friend, and insisted, "Please Irri, you know our Queen's tastes. They will always, deviant. But now, mmmmmmmm, we are finally giving her ass what it needs. And surely, you cannot deny our Khaleesi what she needs?"

"Well..." Irri gulped, before admitting, "It, it does sound like she needs it."

"That she does." Yara agreed, and then pushed, "So, do it. Fuck her. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, fuck that perfect little ass hole. Give it what it needs. What it deserves."

Irri was vaguely aware of more encouragement coming her way, but how could she concentrate on that, when such an obscene and yet captivating sight was before her? Yes the mighty Iron Throne was truly legendary, but it meant nothing to her people. Some foreign object of power, that she never truly understood the obsession with. Even if now she was in its presence, she kinda got it.

But more important than where they were, was the simple fact that Daenerys Targaryen, her Khaleesi, was bent over, and taking cock after cock up her ass like a common whore. Like she was nothing more than Doreah. And God forgive her, Irri was fascinated by it.

She didn't think it was possible for anyone to love this as much as Doreah did, and yet there it was, proof that Daenerys Targaryen was a bigger ass whore than Doreah, or maybe even more than any other anal whore in all the world. And after everything this butt whore had done for her, how could Irri not give her exactly what she needed?

So, even though it was the hardest thing she had ever done, as soon as Doreah had removed her cock from that slutty little butt hole, and moved aside, Irri was quick to refill it. Perhaps too quick? However, before Irri could apologize for inserting the cock in her Khaleesi's ass too quickly, and offering her head for the mistake, Daenerys Targaryen cried out in pure pleasure because of it, which just might be the most obscene thing yet.

"Nice work, Irri." Doreah purred wickedly, "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Neither did I, whoever you are." Yara chuckled, but quickly encouraged, "Mmmmmmm, but I like what I see. And I want to see more of it. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, bury the full length of your dick into that slut's ass. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, stuff Queen Daenerys Targaryen's slutty little ass hole."

"It's what she wants." Margaery further reminded Irri, "So do it. Please your Queen, like a good servant. Show her how good you can be for her."

"Yes..." Irri gasped nervously, "Yes..."

On some level, Irri was vaguely aware that she continued getting encouragement from the others. Just like she was vaguely aware of pushing her hips forward, and thus causing inch after inch of the obscene object attached to her to slid deep into her Khaleesi's forbidden hole. And most importantly of all, the mighty Daenerys Targaryen continued to make happy sounds because of it.

But at the same time, she was just so overwhelmed. So much so, it was like it was happening to someone else. Which was the only reason that Irri was able to not only bury every single inch of that big dick into the bottom of Daenerys Targaryen, but she was actually able to then fuck her Khaleesi in the ass.

During her days working for Khal Drogo, Irri had done unspeakable things. But this? This was beyond her wildest dreams. Yet, to her shame, she found herself rather enjoying it. She tried to tell herself it was only because she was pleasing her Kaleesi, and the women which were important to her Kaleesi. But it was more than that. Something she didn't want to name.

Which was the reason she enjoyed watching Daenerys Targaryen getting fucked in the ass over and over and over again. Thankfully, there was so many people involved in it, Irri barely had to do any work. And when she did, her body just took over. So it was a relief when she was finally told to stop, and give someone else a turn.

"Missandei, are you ready to take over?" Margaery asked softly.

"Yes." Missandei admitted without hesitation, then blushed at the reaction that got, before quickly adding, "I would do anything to please my Queen."

"As would we all." Yara smirked, and then ordered, "Irri, move aside, so your little friend can have a turn fucking our Queen in the ass."

"Yes, my Lady." Irri quickly replied and obeyed.

Missandei was super nervous, which was hopefully crystal-clear, even though she was quick to position herself behind her Kaleesi, and replace Irri's cock with her own. Push a cock which was attached to her own waist, into the butt hole of Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Something which made this conquering top, who had sodomized Missandei and her other servants countless times, cry out in what sounded like pure pleasure at this point.

Oh Gods, it was so obscene. Especially, as it seemed easy to anally penetrate her Savior, and then insert every inch of that weapon into the sheath which had become of Daenerys Targaryen's bottom. Oh Gods, it was so perverse, and wrong on so many levels.

The worst part being, Missandei found herself enjoying it. Enjoying the power she felt over her Queen right at that moment, the powerful Mother of Dragons being reduced to nothing but a common anal whore. And Missandei and the other servants were helping this treachery. It was one thing for the highborn women to enjoy this, but for servants to do this to their Mistress? It was unthinkable. And yet, it was happening.

Not only that, but Missandei wanted more. She wanted to own this ass, the way that Daenerys had owned hers. Because she loved this woman, but in truth, she had introduced her to another type of slavery. Now she was the slave, and Missandei was the master.

It was a feeling which only intensified, once Missandei's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that cock was buried in the bowels of Daenerys Targaryen. Just like every other cock which had been using on it before, and every cock that will be used afterward. Oh yes, this was mighty conqueror would be sodomized over and over again, her perfect ass forever filled with cock.

As it should be. Margaery and the others were right. Daenerys Targaryen had an ass that was made for fucking, and Missandei was ashamed she had participated in the delusion that this woman was a top, when she needed to be a bottom. Needed to be fucked in the ass 24/7. Or as close to it as she could get. And now, she would make up for past mistakes.

Which Missandei felt like she officially started in that wonderful moment. The one that she began to gently thrust her hips back and forth, and thus causing the cock to slide in and out of Daenerys Targaryen's butt hole. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to Missandei gleefully spreading those cheeks herself, so she could look adoringly at her cock fucking that ass.

And to make this situation perfect, her Queen serenaded her with approval. Oh yes, at this point it felt like Daenerys Targaryen wasn't even trying to hide the fact that she loved this, instead whimpering, crying out and moaning happily as she got the ass fucking that she richly deserved. Or at least, one of many.

Sansa wasn't sure what this meant for the planned marriage between herself and the Dragon Queen, or indeed, the safety of any of them, or their Kingdoms. Hells, she worried at any moment Daenerys would come to her senses, and unleash her Targaryen rage upon them. Which was why for the good of everything she loved, Sansa was hopeful that by the end of this, Daenerys Targaryen would be truly broken.

Something that she was even willing to insured. Which included buggering another woman, something she couldn't have even imagined only a few months ago. Hells, she couldn't imagine it a few hours ago. And she really, really didn't want to do it. But if it could save them all, she would do it.

The fact that she would watch five different women sodomizing the terrifyingly powerful Queen first was a big help, along with the fact that three of those women just so happened to be Daenerys's favourite servants, at least one of which seemed as uncomfortable as Sansa felt just wearing that cock. But even she had risen to the challenge, meaning that Sansa should at least try.

Oh, if only she was more like Margaery. Which wasn't the first time she had thought that, but obviously, this was far different than before. And far more terrifying. But, in all fairness, the redhead had been through a lot worse. And she definitely saw the benefit of humiliating Daenerys Targaryen by having her be buggered by the most submissive women she knew.

"So, are the Stark sisters ready to step up, and make their Daddy proud, by conquering a Dragon?" Yara questioned dryly.

"Yes." Arya answered quickly, but with a surprising lack of confidence.

"Yes." Sansa answered shortly afterwards, with an equally ensure tone.

"Good, good. Sans, you're up next." Margaery ordered firmly, then leaning in to whisper, "Remember, it doesn't matter how you do. We just need to keep the ball rolling. Besides, we have her on the ropes. I promise you, sweet girl, just one little butt fucking, from yourself and your sister, and myself and Yara will take care of the rest."

"Okay." Sansa replied nervously, as without another word, she replaced Missandei, who seemed surprisingly reluctant to move.

Which was probably a good thing, given Missandei was far from a natural Dom, so maybe there was hope for Sansa? And there was no denying that Daenerys truly had a gorgeous bottom. But, honestly Sansa would've rather kissed it than fucked it. Well, perhaps fucked it with her tongue? Oh Gods, what had these perverse whores done to her?

Of course, the answer was many things, including gently coming up behind her, and guiding a cock protruding from her crotch directly into another woman's arse hole. Ironically, it was a perverse act which was a relief for the redhead, as it took some of the pressure off. However, then Margaery moved back, forcing the poor 'wolf girl' to continue on her own, which wasn't easy.

More accurately, sliding the full-length of that fake dick into the now extremely slutty arse of Daenerys Targaryen and buggering it was physically extremely easy. But none of it came easy to poor Sansa, who was handed proof that beyond a shadow of a doubt, she was a pure bottom.

Luckily for her, whether she was aware of it or not, and Sansa was sure that she wasn't, the once mighty Queen Daenerys helped her, by thrusting her arse back and forth, and thus technically bumming herself. Oh God, another woman was bum fucking herself on her dick. Which yes, was hot, but also, extremely weird and gross. Which was why Sansa was eager to unburden herself of this twisted act.

"My turn?" Arya asked hopefully.

"Yes, little one." Margaery beamed happily.

"Hope you do a better job than your sister." Yara scoffed, as she watched Sansa quickly pull her cock out of Daenerys's bum, "Ned would be so disappointed."

"I will." Arya insisted.

Arya had been feeling ashamed of how easily she had given into the Targaryen Queen's perverse desires. The faceless man had taught her many things, but to maintain one's sanity while being bummed was not one of them. However, when she had heard that Daenerys heard allowed herself to suffer the same fate, Arya thought better about herself.

More importantly, she felt like she could redeem herself. Or the very least, do better than Sansa, who once again disgraced their family, with an extremely poor performance. Admittedly, when she got the chance, the younger Stark sister wasn't exactly up to a good start, slamming her cock into Daenerys's shit-pipe way too hard and fast.

For a brief second there, Arya was afraid that she had done even worse than her sister, and doomed them all, by waking a sleeping Dragon, as there was a delayed reaction to that rough anal penetration. However, instead of crying out in agony, and/or calling her guards, the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen actually cried out in pure pleasure.

It was enough to put a wide smile on Arya's face, and she very nearly taunted the Queen for this. However, words had never been her weapon, and she was far too eager to complete the bum stuffing for that. So instead she remained silent, as she slowly but surely began pushing forwards, albeit after a few long minutes to savour the thrill of what she had just done.

Happily, she got similar reactions out of the mighty Dragon Queen, throughout the bum stuffing, and then later during the bum fucking itself, making Arya feel even more powerful and confident. Admittedly, it had nothing on slaughtering her enemies, but it was still pretty fun. Even more than getting arse fucked herself. Indeed, after this, Arya could hopefully become a top like Margaery, and especially Yara.

Or at the very least, Doreah, because for a servant, she'd shown a lot of promise when it came to the art of buggery. And Arya liked to think she did a pretty good job with the auditioning process, if that was really what this was. Hells, maybe she could even anally defile one of the others?

She tried not to get ahead of herself, but it was undeniable that she was surrounded by beautiful women, with amazing arses. Perhaps Margaery in particular? Then again, Arya would happily settle for the servants. Or better yet, just do this again. Oh yes, more than anything else, Arya wanted to bum Queen Daenerys Targaryen on a daily basis.

Especially in this position, where this incredibly feared woman was bent over in front of her, and the warrior could spread the Queen's bum cheeks, and get a perfect view of that cock sliding in and out of the other woman's back hole. Unfortunately, all good things must end, and it was only a matter of time before she was ordered away.

"Not bad at all, but it's my turn again." Yara announced, making sure the focus went from the Starks to her, "And it just so happens I have something extra special preplanned, my Queen. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, sit that pretty arse of yours down on Margaery's dick, while she's sitting in your precious throne."

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys whimpered a reply without much thought.

Yara was impressed how quickly this was done, and maybe even eagerly. Perhaps suggesting that the next part wasn't necessary? That Daenerys was broken already? Of course, they couldn't afford to take any chances, not after going so far. No, they had to be 100% sure that Queen Daenerys Targaryen was broken beyond repair, so there would be no repercussions to their actions.

So, Yara just watched as the Targaryen Queen knelt above the Tyrell cock, positioning her now gaping arse hole against it, and pushing down. Something that cock hungry bum hole effortlessly did, not only swallowing the head of that dick, but the full-length soon after. And then, this now shameless anal whore eagerly started riding that dick with her slutty little shit hole.

It was truly a stunning sight, which Yara could've happily watched for days. However, at the same time, she was extremely eager to join the fun, and more importantly, break Daenerys Targaryen beyond repair. So, eventually she closed the distance between them, sucked a couple of fingers, and then very cautiously slipped one into Daenerys's arse hole.

Something she was hoping other woman would be too far gone to notice, but unsurprisingly, she did. Although what was kind of surprising was that she immediately cried out in pleasure, which in turn, put a wide grin on Yara's face. Oh God, this was so very promising. Especially as she got the same reaction when she added a second finger.

"Your time as a top is at an end, Targaryen." Yara announced excitedly, once she got that second finger in her Queen's bottom, "You may keep your precious throne, and all the Kingdoms, including mine. But your arse? That belongs to me now. Myself, and Lady Tyrell. Ooooooooh yessssssss, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms is nothing but a hole for our pleasure.

Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, so just relax, and let it happen. Allow yourself to accept your destiny. Become our double anal whore, and know this is what you were born for. What this arse was made for. That this hole was always meant to be a free to use cock sleeve. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, accept your true purpose."

"It's okay, it's okay." Margaery soothed, when Yara was done bragging, "Lady Greyjoy is right. You were meant for this. Look at you now. The perfect anal whore, about to take two big dicks in your ass for your owners. Oh Daenerys, you make me so proud. Mmmmmmmm, the second I saw your ass, I knew this was how things were meant to be.

So relax, and just let it happen, and I swear, when we're done you'll be a bigger anal loving bottom than even sweet Sansa. Yes you will, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, feel that little butt hole stretching for us. Good girl. Good little butt slut. The Queen of all Butt Sluts! Ha ha ha ha!"

Surprisingly, Daenerys didn't even try to protest. Yes, Yara and then Margaery were talking a lot, with particularly the career politician truly trying to soothe the Dragon with her constant nattering. However, considering what this was, and what she accomplished, it was extremely surprising she couldn't muster a single protest.

Most likely because she was overwhelmed by what was happening, but also, perhaps the mighty Dragon Queen had finally accepted her fate? That Daenerys Targaryen was always meant to be an anal whore? Yara's anal whore. If not, perhaps she would realize, the moment the anal penetration was completed, which seemed like an eternity, and yet, only seconds.

Of course, when the moment finally came, and a second cock was able to slide through Daenerys's back hole an into her back passage, alongside the first, the Targaryen Queen cried out in agony, and then whimpered in defeat. Yara then paused, both to see whether there would be any other kind of protest, and just because she wanted to savour the moment.

Which was also giving the anal whore some much needed time to relax. Because this may be what Daenerys was made for, but anyone in these extreme circumstances would need time to adjust. Then, when it felt safe to do so, Yara began pushing forward, and thus causing the second dick to slide deeper into the Dragon Queen's shit-pipe, with still no protest.

Daenerys dearly wanted to protest, as this was humiliation beyond her wildest dreams. However, at the same time, it felt right. Cathartic. Like she deserved it for being so weak. Unfortunately, it was more than that. Because at this point, she welcomed the painful experience of being stretched back there, but that didn't excuse why there was more than a hint of pleasure in her whimpers and cries from the extreme act.

No, this was unfortunately proving the traitors right, that she truly was a natural anal whore. Or perhaps she was simply being turned into one? Not that it would help, because either way, the result would be the same. Namely, Queen Daenerys Targaryen taking two big dicks up her ass, and loving it.

Throughout this process, she was showered with verbal encouragement for her actions, especially when the final inch of Yara's cock was buried within her bowels, and thus making it official. That Daenerys Targaryen not only had a cock in her ass, but two of them, at the same time. Oh Gods, in that moment she was truly one of the nastiest anal whores to ever have lived. And she could do nothing about it.

Nothing but lay there as for a brief moment, Margaery and Yara were silent, as they savour this precious moment. Then came more verbal encouragement, which when combined with everything else, very nearly made Daenerys cum. Which just might've been the biggest humiliation of them all.