Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to say something more when another voice came between us.

"Is there a problem?" asked Miss Elsender. "Why are you in my class?" she asked him. She pointed towards the door. "Class is over for the day."

He nodded and turned to leave giving me one last look and tapped the side of his head. "Another time." he said and left the class with his followers.

My heart was hammering away in my chest as Sally wrapped an arm around me. "Dickhead." she muttered.

The teacher put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright, Jennifer?"

I nodded, not able to say anything as Sally helped me put on my back pack. I stepped out into the aisle and for some reason glanced back at the note on the seat. Miss Elsender saw where I was looking.

"Oh, new student. Moving in from out of town and couldn't make it for the first couple of lessons." she explained. "Due in class Friday. Hope he enjoys homework!" she laughed. "Names Derringer, I think."

She took my arm. "Come on," she smiled. "I'll walk you and Sally down to the bus stop."

Somehow, I knew that Friday was going to be a really special day.

*

Friday found me up bright and early. Dad had already gone to work and mom was busy in the kitchen making breakfast as I took a quick shower. Stepping out, I toweled myself down and stood drying my hair in front of the bathroom mirror. Something made me stop suddenly and I stared at the young woman staring back at me. Naked as the day I was born. I had never much cared about the way I looked but today somehow seemed different. I went out onto the landing and walked into my parents room where they had a full length mirror standing in the corner. I went and stood in front of it and looked myself up and down.

At eighteen, I still bore some of the marks of puppy fat puberty. Still slightly chubby around the waist and upper thighs but I could see the definition of womanly hips, the lithe toning of shapely legs and, most of all, the developing swell of prominent oyster shaped breasts with their dark nipples angling outward like low slung fruit. Reaching up, I cupped them as I stared at my reflection then let my right hand slip down to rest on the nub of my almost hairless sex. The slightest touch made me gasp as I ran a finger between the lips and diddled the bump of my clit. Masturbation had become a thing these days and was an easy way to soothe the soul as I let my sexuality float away on dreamy day dreams of the perfect mate.

I turned slowly until I was facing away from the mirror and staring over the shoulder at my reflection. My ass was pretty much apple shaped perfection. Both butt cheeks were firm, full and well rounded with a deep cleft between them. Reaching down, I pulled the right one to the side and stared at my small asshole and the pouch of my vagina.

"Jenny," shouted my mom from the bottom of the stairs. "Breakfast's ready!"

I let go of my ass and gave it a warm pat watching as the flesh rippled at the smack before it settled. My reflection smiled knowingly as I turned and left my parents bedroom.

*

A heavy rain fell as the bus pulled into the stop in front of the main college entrance where Sally was waiting for me underneath a see-through plastic umbrella with yellow, red and blue goldfish on it. She gave me a hug and peck on the cheek. "C'mon, get under." she ordered as we dodged the puddles and walked up the path with the other students.

As we made our way, I suddenly felt a prickly feeling on the back of my neck and a shiver ran down my spine making me look over my shoulder at the crowd of students behind me making their way into the college.

Sally tugged at my arm. "Are you alright?" she asked concerned.

I turned back to her. "No, I'm fine. Honest."

Sally grabbed my hand and pulled me after her. "Hurry up or we'll be late!"

Neither of us noticed the hooded figure just a few yards behind us about to start his first day at the college.

*

The first minutes of class were always a confused rumble of noise as students took their seats, removed their coats and got out their books in preparation for the work ahead.

I sat rummaging around the lower depths of my bag looking for my notebook and a pen to write with and didn't notice a shadow fall across me as someone made their way to the row further up and to my right. Sally was talking gossip to my left so my attention was on her as she fiddled around with her mobile trying to show me what she'd been up to on Facebook or whatever it was she did on the internet.

"Alright everyone," called Miss Elsender from the front of class. "Settle down." She pointed to the whiteboard behind her. "Creative writing. Anything you want. Your day. A hobby. Your life. Something in the news. Whatever. Think about how you're going to compose it and consider the person that's going to read it; which is me. Make it interesting. Use your imagination. Surprise me. That's your assignment for today and over the weekend. Hand them in next Monday. Any questions, come down to the front."

Sally made a face. "Ah heck, homework already." she moaned. She looked at me brightly as if a light had gone on inside her head. "I know. The life and times of a lesbian student and her secret double life as a leather clad domatrix. That would surprise her!"

I flipped open my notepad and began doodling notes. "I'd read that." I replied dryly giving her a look that made her screw up her face and cheekily stick out her tongue at me.

She looked down at the woman sitting at her desk going through some paperwork. "Do you think she's married?"

Shook my head. "No idea."

"Wonder if she's getting any." she mused.

"Any what?"

Sally looked at me like I was just born yesterday.

"Oh that." I mumbled, looking down at the teacher. "How can you tell if she is?"

Sally shrugged. "Getting the big dee isn't exactly my area of expertise. Maybe if she got a good seeing to this Sunday she might give me an A instead of a B+ when I hand this flipping assignment in."

I grinned and lent back to give myself a good stretch as I still felt stiff after the morning rain. As I raised my hands above my head, I felt that odd tingling sensation on the back of my neck again. Puzzled, I frowned slightly and then suddenly caught something moving out of the corner of my right eye. Not wanting to appear obvious, I slowly turned my head to see what had distracted me when -

"Mr Derringer," called out Miss Elsender. "A moment please. Do you have your registration form filled in?"

I turned quickly back to the front as the distraction walked past me and made his way down the steps to the teachers desk. My head was down but my eyes followed him and I felt the sudden quickening of my heart as he stood there with his back to me. He was quite tall I thought. Maybe a smidgen under six foot. His hair was darkish and looked fashionably frazzled as it curled down to his collar. He was wearing a faded dark tanned leather jacket that reached to just below his waist and a pair of denim jeans that looking slightly baggy on his middling frame.

He handed Miss Elsender a piece of paper and I could see her asking him a question. She looked up at him and whatever his reply was it made her smile and laugh. She sat back in her chair and they appeared to be in conversation as she nodded and laughed again. I had a sudden pang of envy and the desire to know what they were talking about. Then he took a step back, ran his hand through his hair with the teacher looking at her watch before letting him go. He turned and began to make his way back to his seat.

I let my gaze drop and pretended to be busy as he came closer but I couldn't resist sneaking a glance at him despite every fiber of my being yelling at me to not do so. Then I saw his clean shaven face and it was if my whole body shivered and sighed at once. His hair was frazzled. A bushy mop of still damp dark brown. I think he had blue or blue green eyes for I had turned back to my notebook where I scribbled something or other. My mouth had gone dry and my heart was lurching around inside my chest as if I had run a marathon. What the hell? His shadow passed over me and it was then I realized that he hadn't so much as glanced my way as he returned to his seat. I looked over at Sally who was oblivious to my little emotional adventure. I needed to calm the fuck down. This was silly. But I was still overwhelmed with the sense that something had happened that I wasn't in control of.

It was then I noticed what I had scribbled on my notepad as he had walked past.

It said, "The one."

*

Sally had a folder jammed between her teeth and was wrestling with her bag as she ran after me. It had gone noon and lessons were over for dinner hour. We had waited until most of the class had gone home or had gone down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. "C'mon," I said, grabbing her arm and bundling her down the steps in front of me.

"Where are we going?" she asked, struggling into her coat. "Aren't you going home? You don't have any more classes until Monday."

I didn't answer but stopped in front of the double doors to the cafeteria. I stood on tiptoe and peeked through one of the small windows. Was he in there? Had he gone home? What the hell was I doing?!

There was no sign of him.

Sally was stood there with her hands on her hips. "Well?"

I lent back against the wall and reached up to rub my forehead. This really was silly. I shook my head. "Okay. That was dumb. Sorry." I looked at my watch and saw that my bus was due soon. Sally took my hand.

"Hey, it's the weekend. Do your homework tonight and we can chat online once you're done. Think I'll write about Kitty."

"Kitty?"

"My dog. He has issues. Thinks he's a cat." she explained as we walked to the entrance where she unfurled her umbrella for it was still raining hard.

*

Monday morning arrived and found me inside my wardrobe in a panic. Outside mom stood watching and listening to me as I pulled this and that from hangers and shelves. "What about this?" I asked as I jumped out into the bedroom and held up a smart blue blouse and a dark blue skirt against me as I stood there in nothing but my bra and panties. On my bed, in a pile, were various previous attempts to get ready.

Mom laughed as she leaned against the door frame. "Believe me, hon, you'd look fine in anything. What's brought all this on? It's just college." She had a glint in her eye as she watched me step into the skirt and slip on the blouse.

I stood fiddling with the buttons and did a little mad dance on the spot. "It's nothing. I just want," I sighed with frustration. "Well, you know." I ran past her into her bedroom and stood twisting and turning in front of the long mirror. Mom was right. I did look fine. I looked positively Medusa like. My hair was just this wild auburn flame around my face and I grabbed a comb to try and tame it. Usually I tied it at the neck into a knot or used a ribbon to make a sensible pony tail but for today I decided to leave it loose. "Alright done!" I shouted and ran downstairs to grab my coat and bag. "I'm late. Gotta run!" Mom was just coming down the stairs and I gave her a quick hug and peck on the cheek. "Bye, see you later!" And with that I was out the door and gone.

I was late.

The clock had gone past nine as I ran along the corridor to my class where I screeched to a halt outside the door breathing heavily. My heart was thudding in my ears as I reached up trying to pat everything down and, with a deep breath, grabbed the door handle and tried to be as quiet as possible as I slipped into the classroom.

Everyone looked up as I stumbled in clutching my bag to my chest. Miss Elsender was sat at her desk and lowered her glasses as I gave her a nervous smile "Sorry." I mumbled and skipped up the stairs towards my seat where my best friend sat trying not to laugh. But it wasn't really the teacher, the class or Sally where my attention was. He was already sat in his seat and as I got nearer to him he suddenly looked up and it felt like my heart had jumped into my throat. For a brief moment our eyes met and I was completely swept away on this sudden wave of blushing shyness that made me gasp out loud and break away from his gaze and the slight curious smile on his face.

Thankfully, I dropped down into my seat and winced as I banged my knee against my desk. "Shit dammit." I mumbled as I fumbled around trying to get organized. My heart was still going fifty to the dozen and the only thing I wanted to do right then was to turn around and see if he was still looking at me.

I shifted in my seat and turned to find Sally looking at me.

"What?" I asked. "I know I'm late."

Sally sat staring as were a couple of other students around where we sat.

"What?" Was something wrong? I looked down and checked my blouse and tugged the middle of my bra to ease the bite of the straps. "What?"

Sally just said a quiet "Wow. Like seriously, wow." She was looking me up and down. "That hair. You look god damned hot as hell." The girl sat along from Sally nodded in agreement much to my surprise and the two students sat in the row in front of us did the same.. Sally indicated the girl to her left. "This is Debbie," Then she pointed to the boy and girl in front. "Brad and Carrie." Brad turned nigh purple as I gave him a smile.

I nodded at all three new friends. "Hi, hello." I replied feeling slightly self conscious.

"You look amazing." said Carrie. "I love your hair."

My hair? I reached up and could well imagine the state it was in. I nearly always wore it tied most days and knew it pretty much had a mind of its own. It was too late to do anything about it now so I just pulled out my work folder and looked for the assignment that I had to hand in.

At the front of the class, Miss Elsender stood and asked for quiet. "Hope you all had a nice weekend and completed the task I set you. Please pass them down to the front where I'll collect and go over them in the next couple of days before our next class on Wednesday. I thought today we'd try something a little different and pair you off to go into the college library and do some research into the early beginnings of the English language. A little historical perspective on how people back then created and used words in their every day lives. It'll also help you mix with other members of the class which is a good way to make new friends. I've already made a list so when I read out your names, put your hand up, and then you and your partner can head off to the library. Another thing, there are other courses and groups using the facilities there so be mindful of that and keep it down."

Miss Elsender began to read out the list.

Names were put to faces and one by one each student was matched up and began to leave. As each name was read out I felt myself becoming more and more nervous. A number of people turned to glance in my direction as the group was whittled down and with about ten or so left Sally's name was read out and she was paired with a tall slim girl called Lucy who had a mane of frizzy brown hair that was pulled up so tight that it looked like she had a pineapple on her head. Sally gave me a nudge and I sat forward to let her by. "Have fun." she whispered in my ear as she met her partner at the classroom door.

It felt like time was getting slower and slower. Another couple of names were read out and I was sat in my seat anxiously twiddling my thumbs. I was so aware that he was still there behind me and as each name was read out my heart skipped a beat. Oh my God. You have got to be kidding me. Surely it couldn't happen. Out of the corner of my right eye, I could see one of his hands resting on his desk with him slowly running his thumb along the spine of a book.

There was a pause and I turned my attention back to Miss Elsender to find her staring directly at me. I frowned as she looked to my right with a strange smile on her lips. "Jennifer Hanson, you'll be partnered with Rick Derringer."

I just froze in the moment. My mind melted into a puddle of goo and the only thing bouncing around my sub conscious was the fact that I now knew his name. It sounded like something out of Bonanza. Derringer. Rick Derringer. Jennifer Derringer. What? I gave my head a shake. What are you thinking? Good grief. Get a grip woman. He's probably as gay as a fruitcake! Don't do anything stupid, you twit! I balled my hands into fists and took a slow deep breath to calm down. I needed to get hold of my emotions and get sensible real quick. Okay. So what do I do now? Do I go to him first and make introductions or do I wait until he makes the first move? But then I suddenly felt him standing over me.

"Um, hi," he said. "I'm Rick. I think we're meant to be together."

His voice was soft but strong. No real accent but had a nice lilt to it. He was looking down at me and it was then I noticed he was holding out his hand. I glanced up at him and blushed like an over ripe tomato which made me wince inside. For the first time I felt insecure and unsure about everything as I gathered my things and slowly raised my right hand to slip it into his. I got to my feet and felt that first contact between us and I can only describe it as the most wonderful feeling ever. His grip was firm yet gentle as he guided me out of the row to stand in front of him.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I looked up at him standing so close. He just nodded and smiled with his eyes which fell away from my own as he turned to the side to let me pass.

"Ladies first." he said as he let go of my hand. I carefully stepped down absolutely aware of him behind me as we left the classroom and made our way to the library.

*

We didn't say a word as we climbed the stairs to the next floor where the library was situated with him just behind me to my right. I could sense his eyes were on the roll and sway of my skirted backside and the thought made me shiver and bite my lip as I climbed each step.

The other students had taken various desks to dump their coats and bags and were now wandering between the book shelves chatting and getting to know one another.

Sally was with her partner and seemed to be getting along fine. She grinned like a Cheshire cat when she saw who I had been partnered with as we made our way to the far corner of the library next to a window which looked out onto lush green playing fields. Other students glanced at us as we took our seats and began to get to know each other. I fussed around for a bit putting my coat on the back of my chair and unzipping my bag to take out my notepad and laptop. Then I sat back down feeling slightly light headed with nervous anticipation and sort of looked at him as he did the same.

My mother always used to say that in life there are moments that transcend all others. Moments that stand out as something special. Moments that are life changing and become cherished memories that lay the foundations for your own personal enlightenment. Now, here, sat facing this stranger it felt like one of those moments my mother had talked about had arrived.

I wondered what he was thinking as we glanced at each other like we were doing some strange mating dance. It was then I realized he was probably just as unsure and nervous as I was. That made me feel better somehow. That I still held some influence over the matters between us. He sat back and we finally looked at each other properly.

He had blue green eyes. Dark brownish streaked hair. A firm nose above an expressive mouth with defined masculine lips. He was wearing a faded light blue denim shirt buckled at the waist by a wide leather belt. His eyes smiled as he saw I was looking him up and down which made me blush and bite my lower lip as if I had been caught with my hand in the cookie jar. My hands were clasped in front of me and I stared at them intently. Wanting to be looked at is the most strangest thing. Look at me. This is who I am and what I look like. I oh so much wanted him to look at me forever and ever. As I sat there, I could feel his eyes on me and my whole body flooded with the most delicious warmth. His gaze roamed over me from my flushed face, over my unkempt hair, the curve of my neck, back down to my shoulders and chest where they lingered for a moment. Instinctively, I took a deeper breath that enhanced the swell of my breasts and I smiled to myself as I saw his eyes widen and the muscles of his jaw flex. I had the sudden urge to talk and learn all I could about this Rick Derringer because I desperately wanted him to learn all about me.