Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Rick." I whispered as I slipped my legs around his and raised myself in sexual submission.

"Okay. Okay. Get ready." he grunted and moved firmly over me. His hips thrust deliberately against me causing his long penis to push upwards and force its way deep into me through the walls of my vagina up towards my womb.

As his crotch smashed into mine with his heavy ball sack rebounding off my up turned asshole, I cried out loudly at the sudden invasion to my privates and struggled against him as he laid himself upon me still grasping both my hands in his. He forced them back until each was either side of my head and he shushed me to calm me down. "Easy. Easy." he whispered, comforting me as I wriggled and gasped as another climax rose and fell.

Oh my God. The wind was knocked out of me and I opened my eyes to find him staring at me with concern on his face. Below, deep inside of me, I could feel the length and weight of his cock gently twitching in my innards.

He placed his lips to mine and the kiss we shared was as deep and memorable as it would ever be. "Beautiful lady," he whispered urgently. "Keep still or this won't last very long."

I frowned at him. Oh. No. No I won't move. I wanted this to last forever. I was floating gently on the breeze and slowly sinking back down into this dream. I laid my head back against the pillow and closed my eyes again experiencing the wonderful sensation of having a man inside of me. I could feel the huge head of his cock pressing up against something so very tender and each twitch of it sent a shiver running up and down my spine. It was then I felt him slowly withdrawing and I winced at the rawness at the opening to my sex. My hymen was obviously torn and I jerked in pain as he almost pulled out. Then he slowly pushed in again in a long deep stroke that had me curling around his body with my thighs clasping him close whimpering like a mad woman. Oh geez, this was was. "Ah!" I yelped as he suddenly pulled out almost to the root and shoved it immediately right back in until it rubbed against that particular spot and I yelled out loud as soon as he touched it.

He did it again. And again. Me yelping each time. What the heck? Was that my g-spot? What the hell was it doing all the way up there? It felt like it was half way to China. But, by God, it sure rang all the right bells in all the right places. We were kissing madly now. Long emotional expressions of our desires as he continued to fuck me with increasing vigor. My breasts were aching insanely as they rubbed against his hairy chest. It was a proper fuck now. No holding back as he grunted away trying to hold back his ejaculation to prolong our pleasure. Gran's old bed creaked and groaned as we fucked ourselves stupid. He had let go of my hands and I slipped my arms under his armpits and grabbed on to his shoulders as I buried my face into the side of his neck mumbling endearments and other gibberish.

We had been fucking for a good ten to fifteen minutes. I had no idea how long sex was supposed to last. Every minute had me flailing and gasping in sheer delight as his hips pummeled away. His cock felt immense. A living battering ram that twitched inside me as it pressed up against the neck of my womb. He could continue fucking me for another hour for all I cared. Sex was absolutely fucking awesome and I loved it. It was then I felt it. His breathing had changed and the long stroking of his penis had shortened into short stabbing thrusts as he began to mutter in my ear.

He was losing control and instinct had taken over reason. He was about to come in me and I wanted nothing more than to take his seed and climax along with him. I grabbed him tighter. Grinding my pelvis erotically against his as the muscles of my vagina rippled around his organ desperately trying to draw the spunk from his balls.

"Shit!" he groaned out loud and a pained expression crossed his face. I grabbed him by the ears and pulled his face up so I could look into his eyes as he came. "Uhgh, Jen.."

He gave a last desperate thrust, buried himself deep and let his spend flow deep inside me with spitting bursts of fire. We kissed passionately as the warmth spread through me and I told him that I loved him.

*

We laid together for a long time.

I felt him slowly withdrawing as our lust cooled and we came to our senses breathing hard.

"Am I heavy?" he asked as he eased up to look down at me.

"No, you will never be too heavy. I love this feeling." I replied honestly.

He laid his head on my glistening chest and I lovingly stroked his damp hair. I could smell the sex of him in his sweat as we both laid there glowing in the late evening sunshine. After a moment, he raised himself to kneel between my aching thighs. I glanced down and we both watched his shrinking cock slip from my flushing pussy. "Ah," he muttered. "Wait, I have something." He twisted over and rummaged in the pockets of his jeans which were still on the floor beside the bed. He took out a handkerchief and carefully dabbed around the opening to my slot. After a moment, he carefully folded it then handed it to me.

There were streaks of blood on it. My blood.

"Oh." I blushed and nodded. A keep sake.

He slipped off the bed and went into the bathroom where he came back with a wet cloth and hand towel. He stood in front of me cleaning himself up and then resumed wiping and cleaning my sex of his spend that was slowly seeping out of me.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" he asked. "To, you know.."

I was still lying there feeling wonderful and erotically charged. "Don't you want to do it again?" I teased him biting my lip. I was already good to go again. I held my hand out and eased my thighs apart for him.

He grinned as he stroked his growing cock. "There will never not be a time I don't want to do it again."

He came into my loving embrace and made love to me as the late evening sun disappeared below the horizon.

*

An hour later, I stood at the bottom of the stairs in nothing more than my blouse and panties watching him as he slipped into his coat. Our second act of love making had been as intense as the first with whatever hesitancy or inhibitions we had that first time long gone. We had done it the same way. Face to face. We just wanted to look at each other as we shared our common intimacy.

His cock was as strong as ever. How does one show their love and devotion to such a thing? I would smile, laugh and sometimes giggle like a schoolgirl as it waved around before me like a drunken giraffe. Oh my, we were going to have such adventures together you and I. Work came between us this time but there would be many more other times. We had all the time in the world to get to know each other and I fully intended to do so.

The fuck had been delicious. Longer. The initial lust giving way to a slower more enjoyable coupling. I'm sure if we had more time - or a whole night - we would have fucked a third, fourth, maybe even a fifth time for he seemed virile enough to last and I had a very eager beaver.

He opened the door and I ran into his arms before he could fully open it. I was practically crying with happiness. He hugged me tight, holding me to him and running his hands through my hair, down to my hips and then to firmly grab my ass. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. I looked at them with surprise. What? Those were car keys!

"You have a car?" I asked him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged with a laugh. "You never asked me."

I swatted his arm.

He gave me a final kiss and walked down the path. Half way down he stopped suddenly and turned to walk back towards me as I waited hiding behind the door in case the neighbors saw me half naked. He stepped inside and kissed me again only this time more deeply as I clung to his shoulders. He had a glint in his eye.

"Not bad for my first time," he whispered in my ear. "Hope I did okay."

He let go of me and gave me wink as he ran down the path and across the road to what I imagined to be his car. What? His first time? I slowly closed the door and went to get something to eat because I was famished.

*

The bus pulled into the stop and I stepped out into a misty September Monday morning. It could have been chucking it down with rain but I didn't care for the world was a technicolor wonder with birds singing and fairies dancing.

Sally was waiting for me as I walked up to her. I gave her a small smile and blushed. She grinned and gave me the biggest hug ever and we walked arm in arm into college.

*

End of part 1.