Crazy Little Thing Called Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused the dvd as I lay on my bed watching the movie on my tv. The fairy did look like me. My hair was a little darker with a more auburn tint. My eyes and eyelashes much more defined but she bore a striking resemblance to how I appeared over all. But there was something more. Something about the story on a much more spiritual level. I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I had felt something building within me these past few days. A kind of deep yearning that wouldn't be denied. The desire to do it. With him.

I changed into a sweat top and clean pair of pressed denim jeans and made my way downstairs for a quick bite to eat before I headed to college for the afternoon class. My mind was racing as it tried to keep up with the surging force of my sexuality that was making my heart sing and me feel light headed all at once. I needed to figure shit out. Serious shit. I wasn't on the pill. Did mom have any? What about the morning after one's? Maybe if I asked him to buy some condoms. Ugh, no. I didn't fancy that at all. Me asking and him using them that is. No, if we were going to do it then we were going to do it properly. It was going to be the whole wham bam thank you mom deal. I glanced up at mom. Should I tell her? At least let her know how I was feeling and what I wanted to do sooner rather than later. Another thing. Where and when to do it. Not here. Mom would be okay I guess if pushed but the old man would flip. At his house? Hmmmm nope. Too many people around. Family. Sisters. I sighed. Where then?

The answer came out of the blue.

Mom was frying up some eggs and bacon for a sandwich. "Oh, by the way," she said above the crackling. "Your Gran is going away for the weekend on some sort of day trip with her friends. A coach thing. She'll be gone a couple of days and she asked if you would be willing to sleep over and keep an eye on the house for her. It'll just be for Saturday night. I'd do it but I have things to do here."

Holy shit. There it was. "Um, sure mom. No problem." I said trying not to sound so eager. There was the opportunity. Now all I had to do was ask him. Oh wait, hang on. Ask him what? Hey you, my ovaries are complaining. Can you come over to sort them out. Uh geez. The more I thought about my little adventure the more scared I got. It never occurred to me that asking him if he wanted to sleep with me would be a problem. I'd just assumed he would jump at the chance to screw me silly. I mean, what boy wouldn't? I automatically assumed he'd had girl friends before. He was most definitely cute. He probably had had more sex than I had hot dinners. I sighed. Stop thinking like that. Never presume too much. What if he said no. Oh boy, that would be as awkward as hell. I'd really have to talk to him seeing as it was my first time.

My first sexual experience. I sat slowly chewing as I imagined what it would be like and what he'd do to me. I had a belly full of butterflies thinking about that one. I wasn't born yesterday but I needed someone to talk to and I knew just the person.

*

Sally looked up as I came to sit beside her. I had called and arranged to meet her earlier than normal at college and that I needed her advice. She sat listening as I told her what I intended to do.

She didn't say anything for a moment as she sat chewing thoughtfully on her gum. She reached up, took the gum out of her mouth and stuck it on the corner of the desk. She was being serious.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" she asked bluntly. "Have you thought it all through? Like precautions, time and place that sort of thing?"

I just nodded.

She gave a grunt and sat sucking her teeth. "Do you love him?"

Love? I hadn't really considered that. But feeling as I did there was really no doubting that I did. Every thought, every little sensation and moment near him meant the world. I nodded again. I swallowed hard and suddenly found it difficult to speak.

"He'll be your first, right?" she asked.

Another nod.

She reached across and gave me a hug. "Lucky bastard." she whispered in my ear and we both laughed and got teary.

Afternoon class passed in an emotional blur. Sally kept grasping my left hand under the desk and giving it a squeeze. She glanced behind me at Rick who sat oblivious to our scheming.

"Does he know?" she had asked in the library.

"No," I said. "I was going to ask the teacher if I could leave class early and go wait here. I.." I looked at my best friend. "I was wondering if you would tell him I was waiting for him in the library at the end of class. I'd ask him then."

Sally gave me another hug. "Sure. He'll be there. Even if I have to drag him by his ears."

At quarter to the hour, I packed my things away and got ready to leave. Sally looked up and smiled as I gave her a peck on the cheek. I turned and quickly skipped down the stairs without looking back and I could feel his eyes following me as I asked Miss Elsender if I could leave early as I wasn't feeling too hot. She nodded asking if I'd be ok and I said I would be fine and left the class and headed up towards the library where I took our window table and sat and waited.

*

A wait that felt like an eternity.

"Hi," he said, making me jump as I hadn't heard him approach as I stared out of the window in my own little world. He pulled out a chair and sat down opposite me. Looking at me but not looking at me if you catch my drift.

Whatever I thought or imagined I was going to say to him disappeared like a early morning mist on a lake. Oh shit. How do I even begin to...

I suddenly sat forward gripping my bag on the desk in front of me. "Duh..duh do you want to have sex with me?" I blurted out in a gasping whisper, making a face like I had sucked a lemon. Oh God. That was terrible.

His eyebrows shot up and disappeared under his low fringe. His mouth dropped open then popped shut again as his face flushed red.

I was still leaning forward staring at him intently making sure he couldn't look away. "Because I want to have sex with you."

It was out there. I had said it.

*

Friday class passed like a dream. I had no idea what we were doing and Sally covered for me as I sat in a bubble of intense distraction. He was sat behind me and not a single word had passed between us all lesson. We were like ships passing in the night, each afloat in our own thoughts. I was more than thankful when the bell rang so I could head for home. To my surprise, I felt him step past me and by the time I turned to look at him he was already gone.

"Are you okay?" asked Sally softly. I nodded not looking at her. "C'mon," she urged. "Let's get you out of here."

*

Gran lived in an uptown cull de sac surrounded by lush green striped freshly mowed lawns, white picket fences and thick bushy Sycamores creaking in the wind. I stood at the door as mom got back into her car. "Keys!" she shouted.

I held them up and gave them a jiggle.

"Make sure you lock up!" she called out. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I gave her a thumbs up and watched as she drove out of the square. It had gone ten as I closed the door and went and had a wander. Gran had one of those places that reeked of old memories and antique furniture. I went upstairs and found myself standing in her bedroom in front of her double bed with its white blankets and flowery duvet cover. My heart suddenly ached and I closed my eyes feeling the surge of disappointment. "I'm not sure I can." someone whispered in my ear. I turned and walked down to the kitchen to get a bite to eat from the fridge.

The afternoon slipped slowly away as I sat in the living room reading a book I had brought with me. The evening sun painted my world in a orange glow with warm dappled rays flickering between the trees and in through the window. It had gone four and as each minute and second ticked by my heart got heavier and heavier. I slowly eased my head back and closed my eyes as I sat in the chair next to the fireplace. What was done was done. It had happened. There was no point worrying about it now. Monday morning would take care of itself.

I sighed. If only the ache in my heart would go awa...

There was a sudden knock at the door. I was so lost in myself that I dropped the book and stumbled around trying to pick it up and gather my wits at the same time. The door silly! I took a deep breath and went to answer it seeing a shadow through the glass. My heart was racing as I reached for the lock and opened it.

He was standing there looking nervous and faintly embarrassed. "Hi," he smiled. He held up the slip of paper I had scribbled my Gran's address on in case he changed his mind. The world, my place in it, changed in an instant. I swear to God it felt like I was floating on air.

"Hi." I smiled shyly back.

*

We were sat at the kitchen table just talking. Him about his work. Me about my Gran and her house. I had shown him the photo of her mother and how she and I looked like virtual twins though born many decades apart. "Oh wow," he breathed as he looked between the two of us. "That's a bit spooky."

I made a happy face. "Yeah, people say that all the time."

We both knew we were avoiding the inevitable. The reason we were both sat here now. The elephant was definitely sitting on the table between us. I could feel myself tensing up. My chest felt tight and the whole area around my crotch was beginning to ache in the most delightful way. I was a bundle of sweaty anticipation and I was too scared to say anything. I think he knew he would have to be the one to make the first move. He lifted the glass to his lips and took a sip of juice.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "Maybe we should go upstairs or do you want to.." His voice trailed off.

I blinked at him. What? Here? In the kitchen? I nearly burst out laughing. "Upstairs." I told him. Suddenly self conscious, I fiddled with my hair which was curled over my shoulder in a tied pony tail. I couldn't speak so I just nodded as I watched him get up and go to the kitchen sink. My eyes suddenly dropped to his crotch and I shivered all over like I had jumped into a cold shower . Oh my God. Here I go. The time had finally arrived. My sexual awakening. I swallowed hard as he came to stand before me. I couldn't move. I felt glued to the chair as I realized my life was about to change forever.

He gave me a grin and held out his hand. I took it and let him lead me towards the stairs. I stopped and looked up at him. I had to tell him something. Something important. "I..um," I stammered feeling my face flush bright red. "It's okay. I mean. Between us. You don't have to," I felt tears begin to well. "I went to the Doctors and and I'm okay."

He stared at me then lifted my hand to his lips.

*

I stood next to my Grandmother's bed as he went over and partially closed the bedroom curtains. A shaft of fading sunlight fell across the room as I listened to him moving around behind me.

"Maybe we should remove this," he said as he gathered the duvet and put it to one side. "Just in case." He then folded the blanket back to the bottom of the bed leaving the top sheet as the only covering.

I nodded as I tried to calm down. Everything in me seemed to be turned up to eleven and then some. He finished what he was doing and came to stand in front of me. I felt ridiculous. I still couldn't say anything and stood there shaking with my eyes fixed to the floor between us.

"Maybe we should toss a coin." he said. "Loser goes first."

I smiled at that. "No, no," I said quietly. "I think I should go first. I want you to watch me go first." And I did want to go first. I had this overwhelming desire for him to see me undress for him. To remove my clothes and to let him take in my absolute nakedness and submission in this first moment between us.

He stepped forward suddenly making me take a step back and I found myself standing in the shaft of sunlight that fell through the gap in the curtains. His hands were at his side and I could see them clenching and unclenching in anticipation as I heard him inhale sharply.

It was time. I slowly reached up and undid the buttons of my pale yellow short sleeved blouse one by one. With each button undone, the blouse fell naturally open to reveal the soft skin of my upper chest and the billowy swell of my full breasts held in place by my plain white bra. I couldn't look at him but I knew he was in awe at my every move. Feeling my breathing quicken into soft sighing gasps, I shrugged my shoulders and let the blouse fall to the floor.

What next?

The clasp for my bra was at the front and I reached up with both hands and carefully undid it and caught both cups as the weight of my chest pushed forward. Taking a deep breath, I dropped my hands and tugged the bra free leaving me standing there shivering as my bust fell into its nature shape with my dark nipples swelling quickly into hardness. I raised my head and looked at Rick. He was breathing deeply and his right hand was across the front of his jeans.

I turned away from him with the unexpected thrill of putting on a show. I was wearing a summer skirt that reached just below my knee and I eased down the zipper at the side and stepped out of it leaving me only wearing a pair of high cut white panties. Another sharp intake of breath. I heard him mutter to himself and come a step closer. I glanced over my shoulder then bent forward and eased my panties over my quivering backside and slipped them off to leave me facing away from him with my bare naked ass in full view. I stood there with my arms by my side, not moving with my head slightly stooped as he came to stand right behind me.

He lent forward and placed a kiss on my right shoulder.

"Oh." I murmured, dropping my head back to rest it against his hairy chest. Shivering as he laid his hands upon me, he then began to untie and unbraid my long hair. I eased my head to the side as I felt his lips gently whispering against my neck and the warmth of his breath making me swoon.

I could feel him smile against my skin. "Did I ever tell you that you're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen?"

"Uh huh," I murmured dreamily as I closed my eyes savoring the joy of his touch. Once my hair was undone, he ran his fingers through the long curly waves like he was unveiling a flower. I let him turn me to face him. The hesitant shyness had slowly slipped away between us and the only thing that mattered now was to come together and be as one. My gaze dropped to his lips and something that had been truly missing between us.

"You haven't kissed me properly yet." I said to him.

"Ah," he nodded. "I guess I haven't. Would now be a good time?"

I felt his hands rest on my bare hips and slowly pull me towards him. "Now would be the perfect time I think." I whispered as he lowered his face and placed his lips on mine in a long slow deep kiss as we grasped each other close. We were both breathless as we parted and he stepped back looking as shaken as I felt.

"Jennifer.." he began. I reached up and put a finger to his lips.

"Your turn."

*

Never in a million years did I ever ever think I would be about to lose my virginity on my Grandmother's bed. I felt suddenly guilty as I knelt up on the mattress and turned to look at Rick who was staring at my backside as it rose up before him. Burning desire overcame any guilt I felt as my eyes dropped to his heavy hanging erection. He placed a hand on my right butt cheek and gave it a firm squeeze before letting his fingers gently caress my hot flesh as he teased the dark divide between each cheek. I stopped still and let him enjoy and touch me in such an intimate way to his heart's content.

"I love your ass." he breathed as he let me go and I twisted around to lie on my back in front of him. I raised my arms above my head and grasped the top brass rail of the headboard and laid back against the pillow with my hair splayed out like an auburn fan. He stood there looking down at me. Drinking in the sight as I raised a leg and squeezed my thighs together for my sex had started to burn inside me.

How does on describe such emotions? I had never felt more alive. I loved him looking at me. Appreciating me. Wanting me. Wanting to fuck me. Fuck. That word swirled around me as I saw his thing lengthen still further as his ardor captured him. He had always been polite and respectful and I had never heard him cuss once. But here, now, was a time and place for us to speak honestly and openly about the things we wanted to do together and to each other.

From the moment I had seen him that first time, my imagination was already whispering strange and naughty things to me.

He was still staring as if he was afraid he'd wake up from some erotic dream and a simple touch would break the spell. His eyes were on the round bulb of my sex. He bent forward and rested both hands on the mattress and lent down further to place his lips on me there. A gasp caught in my throat and a tingling spasm rippled down the walls of my womb.

"I want you to fuck me." I whispered as I eased across the bed to let him lie next to me. He laid by my side and rolled over to kiss me with my breasts pressed against his chest. Hmmmmmm. Each kiss was better than the last as he slipped one leg between mine. Instinctively, I opened myself further expecting him to push them apart and then cover me before entering my wet virgin pussy. Foreplay had never entered my mind as I imagined our passion would overwhelm us both and he would take me without hesitation.

But he had other idea's.

He winked at me as he slowly made his way down over my trembling body kissing various parts of me as he went. The pulse at my throat, the small hollow between my collar bone then teasing the bounty that was each trembling breast. "Ohhhhhh!" I gasped as his lips and tongue washed over each pained nipple as he swept the engorged tip back and forward until I cried out a sudden surge of warmth below. My breasts had always been sensitive with the slightest touch bringing them to the boil.

At my spasm, he lifted his head and grinned. "Nice tits."

I could feel the muscles and tendons of my groin begin to stretch wider apart as his weight settled on me. I had begun to undulate my crotch slowly up and down rubbing my sex against the hairs of his chest as he moved further down until he lay with his face above my vagina and stared intently at its weeping slot. I tensed and reached for him as I felt his breath on me as he let his finger tease apart the outer lips to reveal my womanhood to his gaze.

Then he licked me from top to bottom. And kept on doing it for what felt an age.

My first climax washed over me suddenly like a spring surprise. My thighs jammed together and my hips spasmed and jerked as the orgasm faded away leaving me mewling and gasping with delight. Our hands were grasped together as he held me still with his tongue savoring the taste of my honey. I looked down and smiled weakly at him for my head was still flooded with a rainbow of colors. "Oh, oh..that was.." I gasped as I gulped in great lung full's of air. My moist slot felt slick, hot and ready. I really, really needed him to take me now.

Our eyes met and I gave him a brief nod.

He gave my sex a final kiss then got to his knee's between my open thighs and grabbed his engorged cock. His cock. I blinked away the sweat and raised my head to see him man handle it into position for it to enter me. It looked huge. Far too big to fit inside me. I gasped an "Oh!" as I felt a hot sensation pushing past the outer barrier to my inner soul. That I was still a virgin was plainly obvious to him now. Another gasp escaped my panting lips as he pushed harder and the dread naught head of his member sank into me with a sudden sharp tearing sensation from within. "Ow!" I winced as I jerked in his grasp as he held my hands tightly knowing that he had just taken my virginity. He was sweating and breathing heavily as he waited till I calmed down and accepted his initial penetration.