Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

We took our time before heading back to join everyone else. We'd been gone close to two hours and the tide was beginning to come in which meant the waves were improving. Having just eaten though, we opted to relax in the sun for a bit. Megan's sister, Ellen, and all the adults had left, leaving just Katie and Darci. The parents were probably back at the house having drinks and lunch.

I tried to nap for a while, but couldn't quite doze off. Megan had no such problem and looked to be asleep after just fifteen minutes. Darci was deep into reading a book. She loved reading on the beach. I caught Katie's eye at one point and she winked at me. She then nodded her head as a sign to follow her to the water. I waited for her to get up, paused to act nonchalant, and then followed her up to where she stood looking out over the water and the crowd.

"Hey, beautiful," I said coming up behind her. She did look great, such fabulous tits.

"Hey, stud. I see you already dropped me for another conquest," Katie stated, but with a smile. "Just sampling all the women on the beach, are you?"

"Just the magnificent ones," I parried.

"I'm jealous," Katie countered. "Megan is beautiful, though. I'll give you that."

"She is, but the woman I desired last night takes my breath away."

"Sweet...I don't remember you being this much of a charmer before, or as comfortable with women, either. I guess the last few months have changed you."

"For the better I'd hope."

"I'd have to say so."

"I wish I could be more openly affectionate with you in public," I confessed.

"It's probably not a good idea, especially given all your other female relationships. Isn't Annie supposed to be coming tonight? How do you intend to stop whatever this is you are trying to develop with Megan at the same time?"

"I still wish we could. You drive me crazy."

"Easy, big boy. Don't you think you have too much on your plate already?"

"Anna is probably not coming till tomorrow anyway and Megan knows all about it. I'm not sure where things are going with her, but I've always liked her."

"Where does that put me?"

"You know I like you and want to be with you whenever..."

"It's ok," Katie cut me off with a laugh. "It's better for both of us this way anyway. Just secret fuck buddies, huh?"

"Katie, I ah..."

"Davey, don't worry. That's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about alone. I'm cool with us just being as we are. I hope you can be. I promise not to get too jealous of your other women. Just please try to keep our little secret between us. I'll be there for you if you need me."

"I hope that we can be together a lot."

"Me too, but at some point you might just want to choose one of these others and that's cool too. Playing this multiple woman game is going to get you in trouble developing a meaningful relationship."

"I know you're right. I thought Anna was the one, but now I don't think so. Megan has always been a desire of mine too."

"Megan is a sweet girl and from a good family. She's smart and pretty too. Annie is too, all those things, but I think you and Megan make a perfect couple. That's my opinion, if it means anything to you."

"Of course it does and thanks. I do like her a lot."

"Care to go in?"

"Sure," I agreed.

I followed Katie's great ass into the surf. She took her time, as normal, adjusting to the cold water. I stayed with her despite wanting to jump right in and get the worst of the temperature adjustment over quickly. I was rewarded for my patience with several good looks at her chill-stiffened nipples poking the top of her bikini. Remembering those incredible tits threatened to make me hard despite the cool water.

Once Katie was adjusted to the water we waded out a little further. The waves weren't huge yet and you could basically bob up and down over them if you were out far enough. Katie wasn't a strong swimmer and I'd never known her to bodysurf like Darci or Megan and me. We just relaxed in the water, letting the cool water take some of the summer heat from our bodies.

Katie moved right to the furtherest spot you could go without the lifeguard blowing his whistle that we were out of the designated swim area. I wondered why as I followed her, but soon realized her intent. We were away from most of the other swimmers now.

"Face me," Katie said.

"Ok, what's up?"

Katie moved right in front of me and my big body probably blocked her from the view of the closest people on the beach. She smiled as she placed her hands on my sides trying to stay with me in the gentle waves. I looked at her questioningly, not sure what she had on her mind.

"Try to stay where you are," Katie said.

I could easily stand on the bottom so that wasn't too hard. I was about to question what she wanted when I felt her hands slide down my sides and grasp the waistband of my trunks.

"What're you doing?" I queried, looking quickly around.

"Trying to free the serpent," Katie joked.

"What? Out here?"

"Just relax. I'll slide my hand down inside."

Below the water, Katie's right hand moved inside my stretched open trunks. She came closer to me as she reached down inside. I felt her hand move across my abdomen and make first contact with my soft dick. She curled her fingers around the base of my cock and pulled up just as a wave passed. I held my ground fairly well, but Katie crashed into me causing me to step back. I quickly regained my stance hoping nobody had noticed anything.

"Not sure this is going to work," Katie said giggling.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Get you up and jerk you off."

"I'm not sure that is going to work in this cold water and in public like this," I stated.

"Let's just see."

In the low swell between waves, you could see Katie's hand working my dick up and down in the relatively clear water. With the bright sunshine, it was possible to see down at least two feet before it became too murky. She worked my cock and to my surprise managed to get me hard, which brought my pink cockhead even closer to the surface.

Katie had a good rhythm going on my cock and I was beginning to think she might get me off after all when another, stronger wave, threw her hard against me again. I staggered back and Katie lost her grip. We hurried to regroup, but just as she gripped my dick again, she let go. I was about to say something when I felt her pull up on my trunks.

"Here comes, Megan," Katie whispered.

With one hand below the water too, I helped get my suit over my rapidly softening cock. I turn to see Megan only fifteen feet away and coming towards us fast. Katie moved away from me to greet the approaching Megan.

"Hi, Megan," Katie said nonchalantly.

My brain was swirling with what would have happened if Katie hadn't seen Megan approaching. If not for that bigger wave separating us briefly she probably wouldn't have. I squatted in the water a little as if I was trying to cool off more.

"Look who's awake," I said trying to match Katie's offhand tone.

"What're you two doing way over here?" Megan asked.

"Just talking," Katie said. "But, I'm starting to feel like a prune. I think I'm going to get out, Davey."

"See you on the beach, Katie," I said as she said goodbye and headed for shore.

When Katie was out of earshot Megan turn to me, "You guys looked like you were telling secrets or something."

Thinking fast I said, "Katie sometimes acts like a big sister to me since I've know her for most of my life. She was giving me some advice and I guess we drifted over here."

"What kind of advice?"

"About girls."

"Does that include me?"

"Yes," I said smiling.

"What did she say?"

"That you were smart and pretty and would make a great catch."

"And what did you say to that?" Megan asked smiling.

"I know."

"That's it?"

"Yep," I answered and started backstroking more into the middle of the swimming area.

I smiled at Megan's cute frown as she wanted more details, but I wasn't offering any. She dove forward and swam to catch me. She was a good swimmer and even kicking hard with my long legs I couldn't best her freestyle with a backstroke so I flipped over to match her speed. We swam till we were more in the middle of the pack of people.

Megan and I rode waves for another half hour. The waves were just starting to build and we managed to catch a few decent ones. After the disaster the last time, we didn't try any fancier double person rides. We competed a little to see who could go the farthest. I could see dating Megan would be a competition. She was athletic, intelligent, and up to a challenge. Megan wasn't the kind of girl to be easily beaten at anything. I'd watched her play volleyball in a high school tournament once and witnessed her competitive spirit.

We agreed to get out and lay in the sun for a while. We returned to the blankets on the beach and only Darci remained. Her skin was getting quite bronzed from all the sun the last few days.

"You two have fun riding waves?"

"Yeah," Megan said standing in front of her towel and dripping off.

Megan's bikini clung to ever curve of her breasts and her nipples were poking deliciously at the material. I was standing too, letting the excess water run off me before lying on my blanket.

"Where did Katie go?" I asked.

"She had to go to the bathroom so she decided to just go back and get ready for tonight," Darci said. "I'm going back now too."

"Ok," I replied, kneeling down on my blanket.

Megan laid down on her stomach on her towel next me. I decided to help Darci collect her things before lying down on my back. After Darci left, I lay like that for a while drying in the sun. Shortly, I rolled onto my side facing Megan. Only a few random drops still glistened in the sun on her tanned body. I was admiring the curve of her back and the barely covered swell of her butt when she turned her head to me. She noticed me checking her out.

"What are you looking at, fella?"

"The most perfect butt on the beach," I said.

"Yeah, now that Katie's gone maybe," Megan responded.

"What do you mean? You have a fantastic ass."

"Thanks, but it's too tiny."

"It is not. It fits the rest of you just fine."

"Yeah, the skinny rest of me," Megan complained. "I wish I had curves like Katie or Anna."

"You have all the right curves," I declared. "I've noticed plenty of guys besides me checking you out. They must see what I see too. It makes me proud to be the one beside you."

"Nice...thank you, that's sweet. You are a charmer, David. You make it hard for a girl to play coy."

We stayed on the beach a short time longer, but it was getting close to dinnertime, so we decided to part. I offered to walk Megan back to her house, but she insisted that wasn't necessary. I complained that legions of guys might kidnap her on the walk home alone, stealing her away from me. She smiled and gave me a deep kiss before leaving that nearly curled my toes and got the beast going. As I walked home, I could think of nothing but getting closer to Megan. I had to change my thoughts quickly as I neared the house. My feelings had caused a noticeable reaction starting below my waist.

As I approached the house, I could see all the parents out in the side yard partying and my father had the grill going. I'd been noticed walking up by Mrs. Terry, so I couldn't just ignore them and enter the house. I had to stop and say hello. I just hoped my condition wasn't too noticeable and was glad to see that most of the grownups seemed to be three or four drinks into a long evening.

I said my hellos and returned my mother's hug. I had to endure more of the usual comments about how big I was getting and quips from the men about whether I could dunk a basketball or not. I could, but wasn't a great basketball player. Before I was able to excuse myself, I noticed Mrs. Terry and Mrs. Bartlett looking at me and whispering together. It was a little unnerving and I wanted to look down to see if I was obviously showing. I managed to refrain, but they stared like two cougars on the prowl.

I waited until I was inside to look down. There was a slightly more than normal bulge, but I hoped not to apparent. I didn't see Katie, who was lying down, looking over the back of the couch in the family room.

"It's still there. I can tell from here."

"Oh, shit," I said, somewhat startled. "I didn't see you there."

"Evidently. What's the matter? Still horny from our little antics in the water?"

"Precisely," I somewhat lied, "but I think those two old birds are looking."

"Can't say I blame them," Katie mused. "I think they'd like to see just what you're hiding in there."

"Funny."

"I'd take a look myself, but Darci should be down any minute," Katie said, keeping her voice low.

"Well, I'm going into the outside shower. You could sneak in there with me," I whispered back smiling.

"Tempting, very tempting, but I'm all ready for dinner. Don't want to mess my hair or make up."

"We can leave the water off and I promise to be quick."

"You're incorrigible. I think I've created a monster or at least raised him from slumber," Katie proclaimed with a soft laugh.

"He doesn't want to slumber when he spots you."

"Better keep him sleeping for now."

I smiled back at Katie and headed for the steps. Good thing we'd stopped our little banter when we did as Darci was just coming down the steps looking hot. I watched her come down and stepped aside to let her by.

"Wow, looking ready for the kill, Darce."

"Thanks, brother. What're you doing tonight if Anna doesn't come?"

"Megan and I are going to the movies. Thanks...I almost forgot to check that out before I shower."

"What is this thing with Megan all of a sudden?"

"Not sure."

"He's hedging his bet with Anna," Katie interjected.

"Are there a few rocks on the shores of that relationship, Davey?" Darci asked.

"You could maybe say that," I offered before exiting quickly up the stairs.

Using my cellphone, I googled the Manahawkin theatre and found three potential shows to run by Megan. Two were action flicks, which I preferred, and one was a romantic comedy. I'd leave it up to her, but was glad to see the starting times were all within twenty minutes of each other.

The shower felt great, but as is typical when following Darci and Katie, the hot water ran cool after ten minutes. I just barely got my shave in before rushing to rinse off. It was probably a good thing, because I was no sooner dressed than dinner was being called. Pork chops on the grill, with mashed potatoes, rolls, and several fresh vegetables. I was allowed a beer with dinner and one afterwards too, given I wasn't leaving for over an hour. Darci and Katie split again before dessert.

I socialized with the adults until I needed to leave to get Megan. My dad gave me the keys to his car for the night as they weren't planning on going anywhere. Good thing, too. Most of them were pretty well lit.

At one point, I was sort of cornered by the two women. They started asking me questions about my plans for the night. They wanted to know who I was seeing and about my plans for college. They were very pleasant despite being under the influence. I enjoyed talking with them and hearing more about their kids too. I'd known most of them for years so it was somewhat good to hear how they were doing.

I managed to excuse myself when it was time to pick up Megan. I'd called her earlier to tell her when. I still haven't heard a word from Anna as I got in the car to leave. I contemplated trying to call her, but decided against it. She'd said she'd call when she was finished with whatever. I got the impression calling her early wouldn't change the time she could leave anyway.

Megan looked hot as she answered the door. She had a short print dress on with fantastic high brown boots sporting tall heels. She definitely appeared taller in those great boots. Her brown hair hung straight down her back. It flowed like waves of silk when she moved and the light breeze off the ocean caught it. With her bright green eyes and a beautiful smile that completed the picture, my heart and lungs seemed to stop functioning.

I think I managed to say hello and that she looked great. She thanked me and yelled goodbye to her parents. Her dad came to the door before she could close it and gave me a look. I said hello as Megan grabbed my arm to turn me around and towards the car.

"Bye, Dad," Megan called.

"Not too late, sweetie," her dad responded.

"Ok," Megan answered as I opened the car door for her.

She still had a sweet smile as we turned around and drove down the street to the main boulevard. There wasn't a traffic light at this residential corner so I eased the car out into the outer lane when I had an opening. The drive to the theater only took twenty minutes. We were lucky and only caught a couple lights. Megan seemed chatty and talked the whole way with me only adding a few words here and there. She appeared happy and it was infectious.

After entering the theatre, we got in line for tickets. Megan said she should pay too, but I refused. She then insisted on buying a small popcorn, so I let her, but got us both drinks. We found seats off the aisle about midway up the stadium style seating. We talked for fifteen minutes until the movie started. The conversation was mostly about people we knew in common from school and where they were going to college. We'd finished all of the popcorn before the previews started.

Nothing much happened during the movie. The flick was a good action one with the two main characters falling in love as they won out over the bad guys. At the end, I followed Megan with the crowd exiting the theatre. We stopped so she could visit the ladies' room before leaving the theatre. I took the opportunity to go to the men's room, too. Once in my car, I asked her if she wanted to get some ice cream and she agreed.

I drove to an ice cream place further down the island that I knew was good. After waiting our turn, we both had double scoop cones and ate at one of the picnic tables outside the store. I ate mine long before she finished hers. When we were back in the car it still seemed way too early to go home. No word from Anna on my cell either.

"Hey, how about we play some miniature golf?" I asked Megan.

"That would be fun."

Two blocks away was one of the many miniature golf courses on the island. I paid for us to play and we selected our clubs and colored balls. Megan chose a mauve color and I had blue. She was quite good at the game and we battled hard the whole time. We had fun kidding with each other and in the end I won by just two strokes. Megan was just trying to make the hole-in-one on the nineteenth hole when my cell buzzed in my pocket. Checking the display, it was Anna.

I waited for Megan to hit before answering, "Hi."

"Hi, David," Anna replied, sounding slightly drunk.

I could hear loud music playing in the background of the phone as Megan's attempted shot just missed the opening for the free game. I put my ball down to hit, as another couple was coming off eighteen to where we were.

"Hey, Anna."

"David, I hope you understand, but my mom doesn't want me driving down this late."

I checked my watch, 11:10 pm, before taking a quick look to eye up the shot and hit. I missed by a good six inches and Megan and I walked to the tiny hut where the cashier was to turn in our clubs. When we finished doing that, we walked out of the place towards my car.

"Sure, I understand," I'd said after the long pause.

"Do you? I hope so. I'll try to make it down as early as I can tomorrow. Ok, Babe?"

"Sure...fine...no problem."

"Good, I'll call you when I'm close. I'll make it up to you."

"Ok, see you then."

"Bye," Anna said and was gone.

Megan and I got into the car in silence. Before I started the car I told her that Anna wasn't coming till tomorrow. Megan didn't say anything until we were well on the way back.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers