Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"It's late to come that far," she said, agreeing with Anna.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised she canceled for tonight."

"Well, you'll see her tomorrow," Megan said, but sounded a little forlorn.

I glanced over at Megan in the glow of the ongoing headlights, "What...you ok?"

"Yeah."

"What? It sounds like something's wrong."

"Nothing, it just makes me feel mixed up."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I mean I'm sad for you she's not coming, but on the other hand why should I be. Where does that leave me? I'm feeling like the fall-back girl and I'm not even sure how I got here."

"You're sure not the fall-back girl."

"What am I then, the lady in waiting?"

"Megan, I invited Anna even before we..."

"I know, but...it's just an odd situation and I'm not sure about how to take it."

"I know...I feel the same way. In fact, truthfully, I wish she weren't even coming."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I'm beginning to think things are over between Anna and me."

"Why?"

"Well, you. I'd rather be spending mytime with you."

"But she's your girlfriend."

"Is she? I mean, I'm not even sure where she was or what she was doing tonight. Does that sound like a girlfriend to you? If she was my girlfriend why would she be keeping secrets from me?"

"Well, you have a point..."

"Besides, I think it's just over with us. I thought I loved her. I mean, I did for the longest time, but maybe recently that's changed. Now, it just might be sex and not love."

"Sounds like why I just broke up."

"And now there's you too."

"What do you mean?"

"I've really liked spending these few days together with you and getting to know you better. I've always wanted to."

"You have?"

"Yes...I'm glad we ran into each other a couple days ago."

"Me too, but she's still coming and..."

"And what?"

"Well, it's just that I know you're going to get with her while she's here."

"She says she going to make it up to..."

"I'm sure she is."

"Is that what's bothering...?

"How would you feel in my shoes? And, I'm not sure I can compete with her. She's got tons more experience, I'm sure."

"I don't want you to..."

"You'll expect the same kinds of things from me and I'm not like her."

"I know that. That's why I like you better."

"You sure, or you just think you might?"

"Well, I ah...I'm not sure. All this has happened so fast."

"I agree with that."

We were only a few blocks from Megan's house when I asked, "Hey, can you stay out a little longer? We could stop and you could tell your folks you're just coming over my house to play some ping pong.

"What time is it?"

"11:30."

"Maybe, but I will need to ask. Where do you have a ping pong table in the house?"

"Actually, it's in the garage."

We pulled to a stop in Megan's driveway. I got out with her and we entered the side door. Her father was in the living room just off the kitchen. Her house was a little older model and didn't have a family room. Her father looked up from watching TV as we entered.

"Hi," he said.

"Daddy, could I go over Dave's house and play ping pong with him for a little longer?"

"How long?" her dad asked checking his watch.

"Ah, till 1:00?" Megan queried.

"Ok, but not a minute longer. How will you get home?"

"I'll drive her, sir," I said.

"Alright, but don't be late, Megan."

"Thanks, Daddy."

Five minutes later we pulled into my driveway. My father and the other two men were still on the deck talking loudly. From the conversation it sounded like a good bit of alcohol had been consumed. The ladies could be seen through the door of the kitchen talking away as well. Megan and I ducked into the side door of the garage, avoiding any conversation.

The garage wasn't used for parking cars. My uncle had it set up as a playroom and from the looks of the place the grownups had used it earlier. Empty beer cans and plastic cups were scattered around the room on the various tables and a small bar my uncle constructed. The garage consisted of two rooms and a small loft with two single beds. The loft was used if overflow from the main house was needed. The other room was mainly my uncle's workshop and where the gardening tools were stored.

I thought I'd have to teach Megan to play ping pong, but she turned out to be an excellent player and our first game was a huge battle for supremacy. My serve was a little better, with added spin, and that proved the difference. Otherwise, she might have kicked my ass. We'd broken a bit of a sweat from the intensity of the battle in the enclosed garage. She wanted revenge, but I begged off for a drink first.

The refrigerator was mostly beer and Megan wasn't much of a beer drinker. There was an open bottle of cranberry juice and some vodka under the bar. I asked her if she wanted me to make her a drink.

"I think my parents call this a sea breeze when you mix vodka and cranberry juice," I explained. "You want to try that or just some cranberry juice?"

"I'm not much of a drinker, but sure. Just don't make it too strong or my dad might notice if he's up when I get home."

"Ok."

I mixed us both drinks after getting ice from the refrigerator door dispenser. Utilizing two of the red 16 oz. cups remaining in a plastic sleeve, I added only one jigger of booze and the rest cranberry juice. I'd seen my folks mix enough drinks to have some idea what I was doing. We each sipped the drink as we debated about playing again. Megan wanted to beat my butt and I weaseled thatwe didn't have time for another full game since it was already 12:30. She finally relented, but demanded a rematch.

Laughingly, I agreed. "Want to watch some TV for a few minutes?" I asked.

"Sure," she agreed.

My uncle even has cable out to the garage and I quickly found a rerun of Star Wars. The station was running a blockbuster holiday weekend of Star Wars movies. I was about to question whether Megan minded watching, but she quickly concurred. It seemed her love of the stars and planets extended to space sci fi movies as well.

We sat down on the couch together and put our feet up on the old coffee table. The movie was about half over and Hans Solo was trying to put the moves on Princess Leia.

I was just getting comfortable and feeling a little buzz from the booze when Megan leaned over against me. She acted cool and just kept watching the screen. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but her closeness and perfume had me thinking other things. I was dreading the lack of time we had left and since we were drinking I'd have to walk her home instead.

Fifteen minutes into the movie, we'd both finished our drinks. I told Megan we'd better get going as I really shouldn't drive now and would walk her home instead. She agreed and we shut the TV off and headed out of the garage after I turned off the lights. We noticed the parents had all moved inside. Megan suggested we walk along the beach, which we did. She had to remove her boots as the heels were impossible to walk in on the beach. She used my shoulder to help her stand while she removed them, and I carried them for her.

Halfway there she had to pee really badly. I suggested we try running for her house, but she claimed she'd never make it. You could go in the ocean, I suggested, but the waves were still pretty rough with the tide going out. As we discussed her dilemma, the booze made us both relaxed. We started to laugh at everything said, which only added to her misery. I tried not to take advantage of the situation by making her laugh more, but it was hard to resist. After only a few hundred yards more she was nearly hysterical and walking with difficulty. The more serious she tried to get the more we laughed until we both fell over in the sand.

"Please stop," Megan pleaded between fits of laughter. "I'm going to pee in my panties."

"Go up to the dunes," I finally suggested.

"Oh god, I couldn't," Megan contended.

"What else can you do go right here?"

"Oh god, I don't know, but I have to go now. I'm in real pain. I can't make my house."

"Go up below the dunes that way you'll be out of sight of the houses," I suggested.

"Ok, I guess I have to," Megan said sadly.

I watched as she started to walk off, but she turned around. "Look out at the water."

"Ah...ok," I agreed with a laugh.

When Megan finally found her spot and squatted down, I turned away. I wanted to watch, but in the dark there wasn't much to see anyway. The ocean blocked out most sound too, so I just watched the waves roll in and the tiny lights of some ships miles offshore. It seemed to take a few minutes before she walked up behind me.

"Oh, that's so much better," Megan said with a giggle.

"We better really hurry now. I think we are going to be late," I lamented.

We raced back to her house, but arrived a good five minutes late. Megan opened the back door of their house and went inside for a minute. She told me to wait for her for a second. A few minutes later she was back.

"Want to just sit here for a few minutes?"

The back deck of Megan's house was large with four lounge chairs set up to look out over the ocean. The deck was high enough to see both down the street and the waves breaking on the shore.

"I may have to go soon myself," I said jokingly.

"Oh, stay a little bit," Megan pleaded.

"No, I mean I have to pee now too."

"Ha," Megan laughed. "Sorry, follow me."

Megan led me to the downstairs powder room. I didn't see anyone up in the house as we quietly moved about. Apparently, her parents were both in bed, which was a relief to me. Facing her dad was not something I'd have chosen to do at this hour, even though we had pretty much complied with his wishes. After all, she was only about five minutes late.

When I made my way back out onto the deck, Megan had two drinks waiting for us. I looked at her curiously, but picked mine up for a sip. I was thirsty. Megan answered my questioning look.

"I found some cranberry juice we had and added some vodka from my dad's liquor cabinet," Megan professed.

"Nice," I replied as I took a good sip.

Back on the lounge chairs, we drank the cocktails and talked about the summer so far. Both of us finished about the same time and to my surprise Megan slid out of her chair and onto mine. I made room for her as best I could, but it was crowded. I feared the chair might break, but they were fairly sturdy wooden chairs. I could feel the vodka working and I'm sure she did too from the wild look in her eyes.

I went to say something, but Megan leaned into me and kissed me. It was a soft passionate kiss and I loved the feel on her tender lips on mine. The first kiss became several more and I felt myself stirring below the belt. Megan must have felt it too as her abdomen was pressed against me.

Megan's hand stole between us and sought out the cause of the pressure against her light dress. Her hand found its target easily and enclosed what it could through my pants. Her fingers squeezed lightly to make sure of what she had.

"Oh my, you feel big."

Megan's fingers began to pull at my zipper. "Is this safe here?" I asked.

"Probably not. Let's go down by the dunes."

I followed Megan. Actually, she pulled me by the hand and it hurt slightly to walk with a stiff dick in my shorts. I wasn't sure who was more excited at the moment, but didn't care. Megan led me to the front of the house on the beach, where the dunes were the highest. It would be difficult for anyone not on the beach to see us here or know what we were doing. The moonlight was only enough to see fairly well close up as we were. Megan had grabbed a beach towel, left to dry earlier in the sun, from one of the deck chairs, and she spread that out on the sand.

"Down here," she said, kneeling on the towel.

I went to sit by her, but she guided me to lie flat on my back. My cock was still semi-hard and pushing my shorts up. Megan's eyes trailed down my body only to stay transfixed on my tented pants. Slowly, her fingers reached for my zipper this time. She got it all the way down, opened my belt and the button, and the top of my pants separated. My hardening cock immediately pushed the gap in my shorts further open. Megan grasped my cock through my boxers.

"Oh my," Megan gasped.

She took her hand off my underwear-covered dick and reached up with both hands to ease my shorts and boxers down together. I helped her by rising up on the towel. The waistband of my boxers pulled back from the head first as inch after inch of my cock sprang into view. When Megan had my clothes down to about mid-thigh, she stopped there. Her eyes stared in disbelief at my nearly erect cock.

"My word...I've never seen one so ...I mean I've only seen three and one of those wasn't even erect," Megan stated as if she was trying to explain her reaction.

"It's in the hands," I said.

"What?'

"You know the old saying, big hands, big..."

"Oh, right...well, it's big like the rest of you."

I leaned forward to kiss Megan just as her hand encircled, as best it could, my dick. We kissed for several minutes and she initiated her tongue into the action too. Her hand stroked lightly up and down my cock. I went to cup her covered right breast, but she moved down away from me when she felt me touch her. I must have looked surprised as she kept her hand busy on me.

"It's just about you tonight," Megan stated somewhat casually.

"But..."

"I'm not totally ready to go all the way, but I don't want you leaving tonight without some remembrance of me when you're with her tomorrow."

"You don't have..."

"Be quiet and lie back. I owe you this from last night anyway," Megan asserted.

At first, Megan just laid beside me half on the towel and half on the sand. Her eyes never left her hand except to glance up at me and smile once in a while. The light was good enough to see and I leaned up on my elbows to watch her. Her fingers were light and her stroke slow and tantalizing. I'd never get off at this pace, but she seemed in little hurry despite the hour. Once in a while, she'd stop and caress the large spongy head. She'd squeeze it to force more pre-cum to ooze out and then rub it tenderly into the head and shaft below. It felt great even though I was anxious for her to go faster.

After what seemed like ten minutes Megan spoke, "It's beautiful."

"Thanks."

"I can hardly fit my fingers around it."

"What you're doing feels great."

"I like stroking one. I love the feel of it and yours is incredible. So big and thick."

"He likes you touching him too."

"I think I'll do more than just this though," Megan volunteered and with that she moved to sit up.

With both hands free now, she changed hands and cupped my balls with her right while stroking me with her left. Her lack of experience versus Anna showed, but it was somehow even sexier to know she was experimenting too.

"That feels nice," I encouraged.

Another drop of pre-cum must have oozed out as I felt her finger rub across the smooth, soft head of my cock. Her small hand cupped my testicles and raised them as if feeling their weight. Her right hand resumed stroking me slowly up and down as her left kneaded my nuts. It was wonderful and tantalizing, but not pushing me to cum.

"Wow, your dick is so huge and your balls are big as eggs."

"Thanks, but can you go a little faster," I moaned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm enjoying just touching you. How about this?" Megan questioned.

Before I could answer, her warm mouth engulfed the head of my cock. The coolness of the breeze off the ocean was replaced by the wet heat of Megan's mouth. I felt a surge of pleasure and my cock lurched in her mouth from the exquisite feeling. Her hands didn't stop either and she soon had a rhythm going.

I tried to just enjoy the wonderful feelings Megan administered to my cock, but the comparisons to Anna and Katie were unavoidable. Megan was definitely the least experienced. Her touches and caresses were still too light, and her mouth just sucked on the head. It felt great, but would take a while to get me off, if at all. I tried to encourage her and show her what felt good.

"Mmm...nice. Take it deeper, Megan," I urged.

Megan tried, but immediately gagged as the end of my dick touched slightly at the back of her mouth. She was not one to be easily defeated though, and pressed herself to try again. Each time she tried she pushed harder, but it ended in the same result with her gagging and coughing. Eventually, she pulled off to cough and catch her breath.

"I can't go too deep with your big cock," Megan lamented.

"It's ok. Just use your tongue on the underside," I offered.

Megan returned to giving me head and I just lay back to enjoy it. Her hands and mouth found a good rhythm again with slightly more pressure than before. Her tongue was also playing nicely on the underside of my cock. She appeared not to mind my suggestions and worked harder at them. The result had my balls drawing tighter and my dick twitching from the pleasure. I add words of support to compliment her efforts. Soon I could feel the telltale churning in my nuts.

"Oh, Megan...I'm getting closer," I blurted out. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to warn her or not.

Megan took my announcement as encouragement and increased her efforts even more. The result was a fantastic feeling and pushed me even closer to the edge. I raised my hands to lightly caress her cheeks as the bliss intensified. I wanted to be able to push her away at the last second if need be, but she surprisingly shook her head free of my hands. It seemed to be a sign she wanted control, so I let her go.

What Megan lacked in experience she made up for at the end with determination. Once she learned I was close her competitive nature took over, and she targeted my release like a maestro approaching the crescendo. My cock felt like a bar of steel as her hand pistoned up and down. Her saliva soaked my dick down to my balls, which she scratched repeatedly with her nails on the underside. I could feel the first ejection of my scalding seed burst forth. I looked down to catch her reaction.

"Megan," I shouted as a warning, but she didn't pull off.

The end of my cock seemed to blow off like the top of a volcano. The first sperm erupted from my balls and hosed the inside of Megan's mouth. She gagged slightly and pulled me from her mouth. However, instead of pulling away, which I suspected she would, she let the next volley cascade against her pursed lips and over her cheek. I watched in utter awe as she let the next rope fire against the other cheek and across her nose. Cum from the second blast was already dripping off her face and down her chin.

I'm not sure what Megan was expecting, but my dick fired three more declining portions of white paste against her chin and neck. The lower portion of her face rained ropes of dripping cum down onto my still oozing cockhead and her hands. I watched her as she seemed to shudder as she watched the end of my spasming cock. I couldn't be sure, but it looked like she got off on seeing me cum up close like that.

"Wow," I groaned as my dick started to soften in her hand and my ball sack relaxed.

Megan didn't say anything. She just looked up at me in the moonlight with a closed mouth. As I watched her for some sign of her reaction to the whole thing, she opened her mouth a little, and a big glob of my sperm dropped from her open lips to my already soaked cock below. It was one of the most wildly sexy things I'd ever seen and I gawked at her in awe.

A smile crept to Megan's face as she watched my reaction and the last of my cum ran in a little rivulet from her lips. Her hands were soaked in cum too. She looked down to pick up my soaked cock and squeezed from the base to the tip. The result was a fist full of sperm on her fingers. She rolled it in her fingers like a kid playing with wet dough.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers