Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Oh, my god," I heard myself say without thinking.

The smile on Megan's face increased as she heard my reaction. My cum still clung to her face in whitish viscous pools and dangling ropes. Her fingers still played with my now soft cock and my soaked, dangling balls.

"God, you cum a lot," she finally said jokingly.

"I tried to warn you to pull away."

"I know, but I thought you'd like it better this way."

"Wow, that was awesome," I praised. "But you're a mess now."

"I know, but we can use the hose by the side of the house."

I watched her push the pools of cum on her face off her cheeks and flick them into the sand. When she finished she looked at me questioningly.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you like giving me a facial?"

"You bet."

"I like doing it for you, if you like that."

"Oh, yeah!"

"Good...let's go get cleaned up then."

I wrapped the towel around my waist so I could keep my pants down on my upper thighs. My groin was a flooded mess of cum and saliva. Megan had cleaned much of the cum from her face and I noticed she always flicked it off into the sand. Although she took the initial volley into her mouth, I got the impression she didn't swallow or care for more in her mouth.

The hose water was cold, but I managed to clean myself pretty well and Megan washed off her face and neck. In no time, we were at her back door and I kissed her goodnight. The one kiss became several and I could taste myself in her mouth. We finally parted company after planning to meet on the beach before Anna arrived the next day.

It was 2:00 am as I walked home. I couldn't get the image of Megan, with my cum on her face and dripping off of it, out of my head. She had shocked me for such an apparently proper girl. I still wasn't sure if she actually climaxed after doing it. I'd have to somehow find that out. If Megan's whole game was to keep me thinking of her, it worked. I thought of nothing else until sleep finally overcame me.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers