All Comments on 'Cuckold for a Day'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your story has been reviewed

in the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forum

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?p=18449458#post184

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More BDSM/submissive group sex womans fatasy

Just more crap trying to be passed off as loving wives. One woman’s fantasy of having two men and humiliating the husband at her leisure. It has nothing to do with love or wives just group sex at best and is BDSM/submissive along with the fetish of second hand cream pies, and next to gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To each his own

As for me I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the situation.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Amazing

While the story was a little chatty and dry, the part I loved was your remark that there is no substitute for a real cock.

One would think men are expendable Dee and here you go and tell the world we are better than a dong.

Maybe no *notes are necessary as your comments are.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 17 years agoAuthor
Fantasy of a woman numbnuts!

As an author of 'fantasy' here on Literotica, I get sick of numbnut comments from wankers trying to philosophise! Hey, this is a FUN site for FANTASY stories! Get over yourself and move on mate!!!!

Some of us women actually ENJOY fantasizing too, you know!

Keep writing everyone, it's all good, harmless, FUN!

Love, DEE

PS - thanks to those of you who enjoyed enough to leave a nice comment.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

The writer of this crap is a sick motherfucker that wants to deny us the freedom to voice our opinion. We have the same rights to express our thoughts as do the queer assholes that posted this piss-poor excuse for erotic literature. Don't post your shitty stories if you don't like negative feedback.

No, I am not a writer. But, I am a reader. There are a lot more readers than there are writers. This site could not survive without a healthy mix of both writers and readers.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Comments

I don’t think the author is making the slightest attempt at censorship; after all, she could have just deleted negative comments. I think her point was that we shouldn’t take ourselves quite so seriously about fantasies. It’s a fair comment to say you didn’t like something but you would be better served to be specific so that the author might be able to improve the stories.

However, most of all is the overriding need to be polite and gracious to someone who has taken the time to write a story for us. Aside from the humongeous paycheck authors get, they deserve our thanks, at least. With only negative and impolite comments for authors, we may wind up with a one-sided reader-only site.

Lastly, I don’t understand why anyone would waste their time making inappropriate comments. If I don’t like something, I just move on.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful, Great Story

The sickos that don't like this story are disgusting. it was a fantastic job. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The sicko's that like this wimpy story are ----

Jeez that was easy - throw rocks without a reason both ways over the fence.

Constructively - As soon as wierd jackoff hubby becomes a factor the story which wasn't bad - became one for the few males into humiliation - watching and jacking off as their whore uses a hemungus cock to excite her wimp.

You didn't need the pathetic watcher to dampen the action - it turns off most real men as they percieve the wimp as a weak freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

For those that don't like it, don't fucking read it in the first place. Are you just plain retarded or some sort of machosist.

She told you at the start, so please got outside and fuck the dog or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a slut....

Yes, she was some kind of hot slut and I LOVED it. Its fantasy folks and I think a lot of men fantasize about their wife getting down and dirty for a fellow man. If he's a starnger all the better because then her having sex is for the sake of having SEX!! There is no procreation involved in this sex...its just HOT sex and every man wants it. I remember a photo I saw on the web of an absolutely filthy car...and written on the back window was "I wish my wife were this dirty!!" Thanks for a hot story nicely done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a Fuck!

Next time I see a pretty lady all by herself at dinner....I hope I get as lucky as Edward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
should be a movie

This would make a great porn flick. Loved this story. Would have preferreda regular creapie in the end instead of anal, but great none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely NO writing skills !!

Stupid, perverted and feeble minded !!

Charlene69Charlene69over 12 years ago
What a wonderful cuck.

It was wonderful and was very glad to read it.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eat her asshole please.

.Why didn't he eat her asshole out first? What a waste. Missing out on that delicious ass taste and scent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just wanted to

Just wanted to know if any of your fantasies involved your husband bringing home a new hot piece of pussy to fuck while you sit back and watch. If so then I can appreciate the equality of the lifestyle you live. If this isn't the case than you are headed for disaster, you can only abuse someone so much before they turn on you and you find yourself in really deep shit with no way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

Need is say more.,!!! .....started story enveying Ed.....finished the story wanting to be Steve.......hot!..thanks ...mmmmmmm

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
You must teach hubby to suck cock

Teach hubby to suck cock so you two can suck and take the hot thick cum load together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
your story got me so hot

I was so hot I cum in my hand licked it out of my hand wishing it was Edwards cum , My wife pick up a stranger name albert, he's a tall man I said I would love to see you fuck him , she looked at me and said are you sure , yes baby fuck him now. She dropped to her needs unzipped pulled out his fat 9 inch cock looked at me and smiled , she was sucking him and looking into my eyes wow , She pulled me down next to her wild sucking him , and said suck it for me honey, We both sucked him he shot his cum in her mouth and then my mouth, She said that's enough for you now sit down and watch him fuck me .. I jerk my cock watching this man fucking my for 20 minutes it seam like hours , he got off her and she sais come here and lick us clean, I lick him and had to like his cum from my wife , She said am the best husband We are going to do this more often' now say to this man THANK YOU FOR FUCKING MY WIFE. I DID, SHE LOVES TO COCKOLD ME NOW ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FANTASTIC WRITING SKILLS

Well written, erotic, sexy ... If I were there, little doubt I'd have licked every inch of you clean = inside and out. v

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As good as ever!

Oh yes Dee, you know what sex is all about!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That was

That was.just so damn special. Cuckold for a day! Wow!

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

five stars. loved it i dont know how i managed to last to the last part (blushing)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Real life story or fantasy?

Dee keeps us guessing. Maybe it is a mix of both. In any case, it is hot. Although Steve is technically a cuckold, he was never humiliated. His wife asked for permission. He consented and encouraged her. It was understood that it would be fun for both of them.

My only critique is about the introduction being somewhat misleading. Dee mentions that in her stories she leaves out boring details such as putting on condoms etc. However, in this story it is essential that they fucked without condom, otherwise there would be no anal creampie. Therefore this detail is absolutely worth mentioning (Oh honey, he is fucking my arse bareback now!), so the reader knows where they are cumming from. ☺

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 3 years ago
Not bad writing, but ...

why do you Britts continue to use the word arse, which is really a made up word, for the real word "ass"? It's the strangest thing. You don't seem to have a problem with cunt, cock, tits, blowjob, etc., but using the word ass seems beyond you. What gives? I'm obviously a yank, but you have to know , the acronym "arse" is totally asexual to us. I cringe every time I see it and you used it a lot. Good writing otherwise. 4-😊😊😊😊

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
@stubbyone

The English word "arse" is closer to it's Germanic roots than the Americanized version "ass". English and German evolved from a common language a long time ago. The German word is "Arsch". See the similarity? The word "ass" has a different origin. It used to be a synonym for "donkey". It got conflated with "arse" because both words sound similar and they can also be used as swearwords.

Another fun fact: "cunt" comes from the Latin word "cunnus". On the other hand, "blow job" is a truly made up word. I always thought that sucking is quite the opposite of blowing 😉

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 3 years ago

Very well written, and very erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot, mostly well written, but still needs editing. Annoying distractions such as the author's pet peeve diatribe about jelly dongs have to be cut out. They break the story's flow and absolutely piss the reader off!

Despite the need for serious editing, the quality story content deserves the full 5* stars. Well done and thanks.

cuckiemancuckiemanover 2 years ago

Thanks so much for the delightful story! Give me more!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

3b extremely lucky and sensual people. awesome ending really like the idea of a female led experience

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Wonder if this bitch abuses her, has to be, mentally ill husband like this.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

So fucking erotic and hot

HumpDayHoratioHumpDayHoratio11 months ago

Very hot story! Loved the character development and the coupling scenes was off the charts! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous