Cuckold for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers

I turned to face Steve.

"Oh god, Steve. Ed is going to fuck me up the arse. Yes baby, he is going to stick his big dick (I lied, just to enhance the moment!! ) He's going to cum in my bum and you can't do a damn thing about it. Watch me as I take a strange man's cock in my tight arse honey."

I was going wild when I felt a finger push it's way into my tight arsehole. I wiggled a bit to help Ed stick it in further, and it suddenly popped in, just like when you push anal beads inside your arse. He slid that finger in and out of my hot tight arse as I thrashed around a bit to show off the fact I was about to let this man fuck my arse in front of my husband.

After a while, my bum muscles relaxed and he was able to ease two fingers into my anus. I knew I was ready, because it no longer hurt, and I could feel all the sexy attention on my clit as I played with myself.

"I'm ready, Ed baby. Fuck my arse. Stick your cock up my tight arse and fuck the shit out of me now! I want you to um deep in my arse baby, hurry.!"

The next ten minutes were crazy.

Behind me, Edward gently began to push his cock inside my arsehole, before getting it almost all the way in and rocking me back and forth, his hands on my hips as his cock invaded my bowels. He managed to last quite well in my opinion, because the scene must have been totally fucking horny from where he stood. His cock was inside the arse of a sexy (If I do say so myself!), married woman's arse, fucking her well and good, as her husband, not five metres away, masturbated and watched as his wife took the cock in her butt and fucked like crazy.

It was too much for me.

"Steve, get down her and lick my cunt you bastard!" I screamed, the third orgasm of the day seizing me.

Steve immediately dropped to the floor and got underneath me, his tongue instantly finding my clit, which was swollen to an amazing size. It was bloated like a small penis, and his tongue instantly thrashed me to another climax. Just below my face, my husband's cock was sticking straight up at me as he sucked my cunt, and so I took him in my mouth, and, in my orgasmic state, sucked and sucked until I felt the cum surge through his cock and pump into my mouth and throat.

The very instant he came in my mouth, I gulped and swallowed as I was climaxing. This triggered Ed's orgasm and as a final gesture of the fuck we were having, he jammed his cock deeper into my arsehole and came inside my bowels. It was an incredible feeling, and one that caused me not only to gulp for air, but swallow all my husband's cum in my mouth, and cum all over the hot jets of semen that were erupting into my deepest arse regions.

There was cum everywhere dripping out of me. My arse seeped gooey cum down onto my hubby's legs. My bum cheeks were covered, and some dripped into my sopping and swollen pussy. Steve, my husband, had come so much in my mouth as I was being arse fucked that some had escaped my throat and mouth and seeped down onto my bosoms.

I reached down and squeezed them, cleaning off the sperm as I did so, offering it to Steve to lick clean from my fingers. He reluctantly did so, thankful that it was his own!

I was not finished yet.

Turning to kiss Edward on the lips, complete with hubby's cum all over them, I marvelled as he licked my face clean and tongue kissed me deeply.

I squatted over my hubby's face as he lay below me, and I pushed hard in my bowels, forcing the cum to drip slowly from my anus onto his face. He was covered with another man's sperm that had just been spurting into his wife's arsehole moments before.

I span around, dropped my body down on top pf him, my breasts crushed against his chest. Slowly, I licked the cum from his face, before gulping loudly and swallowing it all in my hungry throat.

It ended a truly amazing evening..........

Love, Dee

XXOO...........69!!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers